Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ronn.madeline said:

Hey there! So I’m having a bit of trouble- I downloaded the mod and some animations, it’s all working fine, I changed the settings for both my dog and my character for the nudity and sex and everything, I changed the cheat to always allow and I got my character the trait, I applied all that stuff, but when my character asks the dog for sex he always always always rejects it? even with the cheats and everything.. help ? 

With the human sim you are trying to start sex with Shift click the pet and do Wicked Whims -> Relationship Info Take a screenshot of that notification.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

Using WickedPets 5.1.21 : (Show Pets Nudity is enabled)

 

I have a problem with my pets (dogs) genitals. They don't show up when an animation has started. When I change the setting 'Show Pets Nudity' (disable and re-enable) during the animation they show up perfectly. But once the animation changes to another stage or position they disappear again. So I have to disable and re-enable over and over again.

 

Changes in the body selector don't help. A new created dog still gives the same problems.
More people with this problem ?
 

Info: Sims 1.58.63.1010  -  ww147a  -  MCCC 6.6.2

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Zemacz said:

Hi,

Using WickedPets 5.1.21 : (Show Pets Nudity is enabled)

 

I have a problem with my pets (dogs) genitals. They don't show up when an animation has started. When I change the setting 'Show Pets Nudity' (disable and re-enable) during the animation they show up perfectly. But once the animation changes to another stage or position they disappear again. So I have to disable and re-enable over and over again.

 

Changes in the body selector don't help. A new created dog still gives the same problems.
More people with this problem ?
 

Info: Sims 1.58.63.1010  -  ww147a  -  MCCC 6.6.2

Experienced the exact same thing, only difference is that I don't have MCCC

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Hi,

Using WickedPets 5.1.21 : (Show Pets Nudity is enabled)

 

I have a problem with my pets (dogs) genitals. They don't show up when an animation has started. When I change the setting 'Show Pets Nudity' (disable and re-enable) during the animation they show up perfectly. But once the animation changes to another stage or position they disappear again. So I have to disable and re-enable over and over again.

 

Changes in the body selector don't help. A new created dog still gives the same problems.
More people with this problem ?
 

Info: Sims 1.58.63.1010  -  ww147a  -  MCCC 6.6.2

I'm not seeing this occur in my game. Does it still occur when you take everything out of your Mods folder except WickedPets and WickedWhims?

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm not seeing this occur in my game. Does it still occur when you take everything out of your Mods folder except WickedPets and WickedWhims?

I only have WickedPets and Wicked Whims (and some extra animations for each), and I am also seeing this issue. Actually my issue is a little different, no genitals display at all, during animations or otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Aleiko said:

I only have WickedPets and Wicked Whims (and some extra animations for each), and I am also seeing this issue. Actually my issue is a little different, no genitals display at all, during animations or otherwise.

Oddly, after going on a Long Walk with one of my sims' dogs, the genitalia has returned. Engaging in a sex animation made it disappear again.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Can those seeing genitals disappearing update to the latest version of WickedPets and tell me if I solved the issue?

Looks like it's working again for me, but I'll keep you in the loop if I notice any other strangeness :)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Can those seeing genitals disappearing update to the latest version of WickedPets and tell me if I solved the issue?

It seems that female dog genitalia is working fine for me but I cannot get male dog genitalia to show up during animations.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Aleiko said:

It seems that female dog genitalia is working fine for me but I cannot get male dog genitalia to show up during animations.

For once, I can actually see that problem. Weird, it only started showing up after I fixed the previous issue. I'll look at fixing it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post

I found out its something to do with the strap on in wicked settings. It has to be disabled. In sex settings then in outfit settings then un check mark Auto Remove Unnecessary Strap on.
TS4_x64_rGPbqH6iXc.png.05c2f560df09a51e05601657bc07e867.pngTS4_x64_etsqA6gJpL.png.5e5c2f8a30f2fd7354342f39ea557f87.pngTS4_x64_5ZfQTOol0j.png.6141000ad6c18ba457f5de8e9a2cfcff.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, POLLYNATION said:

I found out its something to do with the strap on in wicked settings. It has to be disabled. In sex settings then in outfit settings then un check mark Auto Remove Unnecessary Strap on.

Nice find!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm also going to point out that I've noticed that setting pregnancy between pets and sims to 0% seems to have no affect at all. I've been having it happen all over the place on several lots despite having both options set to 0%. Not sure if this worked before the update or not I'm afraid.

 

Edit: Oh, also, beds no longer seem to be working as a location for Wicked Pets.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

That gives me a starting point at least, thanks!

welcome I used to do it in sims 3 just so it would stay out lol

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Aleiko said:

I'm also going to point out that I've noticed that setting pregnancy between pets and sims to 0% seems to have no affect at all. I've been having it happen all over the place on several lots despite having both options set to 0%. Not sure if this worked before the update or not I'm afraid.

 

Edit: Oh, also, beds no longer seem to be working as a location for Wicked Pets.

Locations have been fixed now. I'll have to look into the pregnancy settings.

Share this post


Link to post

i can't use this mod ;(

 

help

---------------------------------------

Oh! I solved it, is Ignore Occult Gender setting, now I can use this mod.

This mod is great, thank you very much. :D

erro.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Colonol, I did a new CLEAN test :

 

Using just 2 mods w147b and WickedPets 5.1.24  (Show Pets Nudity is enabled)

 

Started a new game (completely empty beach lot), new female sim and new male dog. Not a single other mod or CC. No cum meshes. Cleaned cache. I deleted old errors and logs.


Result :

No genetalia to see when starting an animation. Only when re-enabling Show Pets Nudity in settings. (During the animation)

 

Disabling WW Sweating setting : doesn't help
Disabling WW Auto strapon setting : doesn't help
Changing WW outfit undress options : doesn't help

Changes in body slelector : doesn't help

 

Like someone else said: Your Start Pet Sex option only works on floor/ground. No longer on bed or chair or whatever.


Seems like the start of the animation itself is triggering something in your Show Pets Nudity setting...
 

Share this post


Link to post

Everytime i try to start sex with pet it says i have no animations for the location and I do. Please help

I have nothing in my MODS folder except wicked whims, wicked pets, and the animations listed on the wicked pets page

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for this great update/fix Colonol.

 

Using w147b + WickedPets 6.1.27 + (KinkyWhims 4.2.21 - CN_OC Mod - MCCC 6.6.2 - NWP - AEP - Sacrificial Mods - AOM Mods - LittleMsSam mods... )

 

All working fine. No more genetalia problems or selectable location problems. No color problems. No Auto-joining problems.

 

The only thing that irritates me is: When my female dog has sex... every change of stage or position I get the blue notification "LOST VIRGINITY"  After 20 similar notifications in a row I do have seen it...lol.  (My setting for notifications in  WW are disabled)

 

A little fix would be nice.

 

 

Great Job 👍


 

MWSnap247.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Zemacz said:

Thanks for this great update/fix Colonol.

 

Using w147b + WickedPets 6.1.27 + (KinkyWhims 4.2.21 - CN_OC Mod - MCCC 6.6.2 - NWP - AEP - Sacrificial Mods - AOM Mods - LittleMsSam mods... )

 

All working fine. No more genetalia problems or selectable location problems. No color problems. No Auto-joining problems.

 

The only thing that irritates me is: When my female dog has sex... every change of stage or position I get the blue notification "LOST VIRGINITY"  After 20 similar notifications in a row I do have seen it...lol.  (My setting for notifications in  WW are disabled)

 

A little fix would be nice.

 

 

Great Job 👍


 

MWSnap247.jpg

What mod is that from? It likely needs to be fixed in whatever mod has it. Maybe they don't account for pets.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...