12 minutes ago, ikarihiokami said:

Thanks dude.

So hopefully, this is my last stupid question. The models are only male. I assume there is a way to change it to female. I see the modifier file, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

I wouldn't know much about the rigs themselves, I didn't make them and I ain't an animator. @bearlyAlive may know more about that.

5 hours ago, ikarihiokami said:

I looked all over for the pet rigs. When I googled it, the link is broken. Is there a way to still get them? I found some thanks to bearlyanimated, but he doesn't have the female cat or the "both" genders

There aren't any rigs for female cats yet. And the both gender modifier means, that the animation can be used by males and females, not an actual separate gender.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:53 PM, Zemacz said:

New test:

Wicked Pets 5.0.2

Doesn't work in combination with WWKinky.

Autonomous sex between sim/pet : working
Autonomous sex between NPC/pet : working

Animations :

- Animations by Lifeline, BearlyAlive, AKDMICO, and WWPets are working now
- Animations by Alonely : only some show up. 
- Animations by Greed (posted on LL by Kageromaru) don't show up.

With WWPets 3.0.39 I could command my pets to have sex with any Sim or NPC. (I use aom_selectable_pets mod). Now my pet only gets to see other pets to choose for sex. (But I haven't seen any animation for sex between pets)

So I'm still using WWKinky v3.0.39 and WWPets v4.0.31. I don't have much problems with this combo. 👍

Hi, do you still have WWPets v4.0.31 and WickedWhims(v?) to work with it? Can you share it with us, because I searched in many places but cannot find. I think others are looking for this too.

20 minutes ago, David_Jarvis said:

Hi, do you still have WWPets v4.0.31 and WickedWhims(v?) to work with it? Can you share it with us, because I searched in many places but cannot find. I think others are looking for this too.

From what it sounds like, you have mods that rely on WWPets, so if you get a hold of it, send it my way and I can put it on the Sims File Share for others who need it.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:
1 hour ago, David_Jarvis said:

From what it sounds like, you have mods that rely on WWPets, so if you get a hold of it, send it my way and I can put it on the Sims File Share for others who need it.

I think it was this combination : 

WWPets v4.0.31.rar WickedWhims v145e - 13 September 2019.rar

12 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I wouldn't know much about the rigs themselves, I didn't make them and I ain't an animator. @bearlyAlive may know more about that.

10 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

There aren't any rigs for female cats yet. And the both gender modifier means, that the animation can be used by males and females, not an actual separate gender.

Thanks. I tend to learn more though doing. I've been going over the other animation threads, but a few things still wasn't too clear to me.

@ColonolNutty Right now only four animations appear in-game when I try to start sex with a pet (default animations). The rest of the bestiality animations I have installed (Akdmico, LifeLine, BearlyAlive etc) show up as being installed but do not appear, I can even disable them under WickedWhims settings.

Nearly all of those animation packs were created before you started the overhaul, did you change how animations are recognized as bestiality ones? I just posted in the WW thread to ask why now all my animations are tagged as HO. Could that tagging problem cause issues and prevent bestiality animations from showing in the menu?

Edit: Just to try I removed the Kinky/pets folder with its animations and now in-game animations are correctly tagged, so i'll try adding them one by one to test what happens

Edit 2: I've tried several combinations, namely WW alone, WW/Pets and WW/Pets/Kinky

• WW/Pets/Kinky tag animations as HO, including human/human animations
  • WW/Pets will only let me choose the default installed animations, nothing from other authors (that's why I'm guessing that you changed the way these animations work)

I'll have to try WW/Kinky to see if animations keep being tagged as HO, or if the problem is caused by this one.

I've done the final test. WPets is the one changing all animation tags to HO, KWhims is fine and performing correctly, so the only issues would be the change of tags and the inability to choose bestiality animations from other authors

4 hours ago, SnowStash said:

@ColonolNutty Right now only four animations appear in-game when I try to start sex with a pet (default animations). The rest of the bestiality animations I have installed (Akdmico, LifeLine, BearlyAlive etc) show up as being installed but do not appear, I can even disable them under WickedWhims settings.

Nearly all of those animation packs were created before you started the overhaul, did you change how animations are recognized as bestiality ones? I just posted in the WW thread to ask why now all my animations are tagged as HO. Could that tagging problem cause issues and prevent bestiality animations from showing in the menu?

Edit: Just to try I removed the Kinky/pets folder with its animations and now in-game animations are correctly tagged, so i'll try adding them one by one to test what happens

Edit 2: I've tried several combinations, namely WW alone, WW/Pets and WW/Pets/Kinky

• WW/Pets/Kinky tag animations as HO, including human/human animations
  • WW/Pets will only let me choose the default installed animations, nothing from other authors (that's why I'm guessing that you changed the way these animations work)

I'll have to try WW/Kinky to see if animations keep being tagged as HO, or if the problem is caused by this one.

WWPets (WickedPets now) no longer touches anything animation related. It only adds additional sex genders. All animations are loaded as they would be done in Wicked Whims. Also, I dunno what you mean by HO, what is HO?

Edit: I figured out what you meant. The reason they are being tagged HO IS because of the code Wicked Whims has when it comes to sex genders. I'd say its a bug (more of an oversight) with Wicked Whims and not this mod, this mod just makes it more apparent.

Edit 2: I guess I could provide a hotfix for it in the mean time until Turbo gets around to updating that bit of code.

Edit 3: There, I updated the mod to hot fix it until it is updated in the wicked whims code itself.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

WWPets (WickedPets now) no longer touches anything animation related. It only adds additional sex genders. All animations are loaded as they would be done in Wicked Whims. Also, I dunno what you mean by HO, what is HO?

Edit: I figured out what you meant. The reason they are being tagged HO IS because of the code Wicked Whims has when it comes to sex genders. I'd say its a bug (more of an oversight) with Wicked Whims and not this mod, this mod just makes it more apparent.

Edit 2: I guess I could provide a hotfix for it in the mean time until Turbo gets around to updating that bit of code.

Edit 3: There, I updated the mod to hot fix it until it is updated in the wicked whims code itself.

Sorry, I use the Spanish translation of WW and animations are tagged as HO (Homosexual), HE (Straight) and BI, I thought it was the same in the English version. Thanks for the quick fix. BTW, I did not mention it here but in the WW thread, the mod by itself does not break anything, it was just a visual glitch. 

Edit: Nope, I just finished testing the update and it has the same problem, nothing changed, but as I said it's just a visual glitch, nothing game breaking, and being a WW bug as you said we'll have to wait for an update I guess. Thanks anyway, of course. The only issue left is the one related to other author's animations not showing up to use.

34 minutes ago, SnowStash said:

Sorry, I use the Spanish translation of WW and animations are tagged as HO (Homosexual), HE (Straight) and BI, I thought it was the same in the English version. Thanks for the quick fix. BTW, I did not mention it here but in the WW thread, the mod by itself does not break anything, it was just a visual glitch. 

Edit: Nope, I just finished testing the update and it has the same problem, nothing changed, but as I said it's just a visual glitch, nothing game breaking, and being a WW bug as you said we'll have to wait for an update I guess. Thanks anyway, of course. The only issue left is the one related to other author's animations not showing up to use.

I looked in-game and I am seeing HE on some animations.

11 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I looked in-game and I am seeing HE on some animations.

Mhm... right now I'm inside the game and the only animations that show up as straight are the ones about self masturbation, when I try using male+female they show up as HO. It's not much of a problem. It may be some other mod, but the only script mods I have are WW, yours, Basemental and Nisa's, but oh well, at least underwear is not resetting and I'm happy with that tbh

what?....no horses? c'mon EA, no farm expansion?

So why doesn't a modder make a stationary horse to just 'hang out'? lol

dog's can't have all the fun!

7 hours ago, korbe said:

what?....no horses? c'mon EA, no farm expansion?

So why doesn't a modder make a stationary horse to just 'hang out'? lol

dog's can't have all the fun!

I wouldn't mind seeing a chicken running around. Not for sex, but just to have a chicken.

when i try to start the sex animation i can chose the animal but than nothing happens, the animation selction dosen´t shows up and the option to start it again is also gone when i klick on the ground

15 minutes ago, V3h3m3nti said:

when i try to start the sex animation i can chose the animal but than nothing happens, the animation selction dosen´t shows up and the option to start it again is also gone when i klick on the ground

Do you get an error?

On 10/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, ColonolNutty said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a chicken running around. Not for sex, but just to have a chicken.

20 hours ago, PageT97 said:

Having same issue, No error message pops up, it just instantly vanishes from the queue bar

6 hours ago, V3h3m3nti said:

i dont get a error message

Try the troubleshooting steps.

15 hours ago, asem12 said:

Hi

how can i fixed

pleaese help me

NisaKs Wicked mermaids appears to be borked somehow, I would bring this to her Wicked Perversions thread and perhaps download the Disable Wicked Mermaids optional package from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, ColonolNutty said:

Check your gender settings. It looks like your pet is taking a human slot.

And how to solve this problem? And so it is clear that the animal uses a human slot. And yes, why can't I offer the animal sex? I can run only solo, and after the dog itself joins.