Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Akdmico said:

I already found the error, if you saw that post I suppose you are in my patreon, download the updated file.

For the version of loverslab in a few minutes I will update the file.

After trying the updated files Akdmico's animations were still MIA. Also, it appears that the issue about saving customized underwear also immediately disappears with ww.pets as well. (I tried it with just kinky installed and I tried it with only ww.pets installed. In either case I can't save custom underwear changes to the sim.

Share this post


Link to post

hello thanks for your constant contributions I have a problem when I start the sexual interactions sometimes they do not start but when I put the cursor on the sim it is as if they were doing something else the color of the penis and the tongue lose their color and when I try to another dog joins or refuses to join, I have activated that the pet always accept and ignore the zoophilia trait, I also notice that when you see a sim with a bug on the face, it has the symbol of Wicked Whims if you had any idea of what it could be and tell me so I can fix it

Share this post


Link to post

Hey can someone help me? When ever I add the zoo trait it says something like "exception error" or something like that. Ive re downloaded the mod several times and even went into the settings to see if there was anything there but there wasn't. I went into my documents and looked into the sims 4 folder to see a new folder I opened it and here is the text

 

 09/08/19 21:24:56 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
  File "wwcommon\commonlib\events\zone_spin_events_service.py", line 146, in _common_on_late_zone_load
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 500, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1884, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 36, in nisa_game_loaded
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 101, in _nisa_watchmen
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 551, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 234, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 721, in _report_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 183, in _on_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, fries265 said:

Hey can someone help me? When ever I add the zoo trait it says something like "exception error" or something like that. Ive re downloaded the mod several times and even went into the settings to see if there was anything there but there wasn't. I went into my documents and looked into the sims 4 folder to see a new folder I opened it and here is the text

 

 09/08/19 21:24:56 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
  File "wwcommon\commonlib\events\zone_spin_events_service.py", line 146, in _common_on_late_zone_load
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 500, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1884, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 36, in nisa_game_loaded
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 101, in _nisa_watchmen
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 551, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 234, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 721, in _report_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 183, in _on_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'

I'm not seeing any issues when using the Add Zoophiliac Trait interaction. If you are using the "Explore mod" (Not sure if that's the name of it), I heard it doesn't work with the latest sims 4 version.

Share this post


Link to post

wickedwhims autonomy stops working if i have ww pets on as well. i cant control npc sex if pets is on but if i remove it it works fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, SnowWolfX said:

this mod is broken, 

when i enter  a house. it never stops loading..:(

Thanks, very helpful. Try the troubleshooting steps.

Share this post


Link to post

Autonomy is register the pet and my female sim so its not working for either pets or sims.

I used "ww.test_sex_autonomy_sims" and it is find both the pet and the female sim but then it says it doesn't find any sims or sex pairs?

I got this exception file.

 

09/09/19 23:56:33 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
  File "wwcommon\commonlib\events\zone_update_events_service.py", line 115, in _common_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 93, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3646, in _process_interaction_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 640, in process_one_interaction_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2393, in test
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2306, in test
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 586, in run_tests
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_based_score_threshold.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "wwpets\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\_ts4_pet_pregnancy_tests.py", line 133, in get_score
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_pet'
Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.WW_PETS_deliverBaby_PetHumanHybrid_Human'> -> NoneType: None

09/10/19 14:26:29 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\services\commands_service.py", line 61, in exception_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\main\commands_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_command_fix_everything
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\main\commands_handler.py", line 175, in _fix_other_issues
  File "wwcommon\commonlib\services\sims_service.py", line 90, in get_all_sims_gen
RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, CN.

Would it be possible to add manual editing of Pet/sim family trees? As in, adding a pet to a family tree manually instead of just having pets and humans impregnate each other?

 

Love your mods. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

Hey, CN.

Would it be possible to add manual editing of Pet/sim family trees? As in, adding a pet to a family tree manually instead of just having pets and humans impregnate each other?

 

Love your mods. Thanks!

I don't think so, I heard many of the things in CAS can't be modified much.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi~ im having a problem starting the animations. I have the trait enabled and I have animations installed but when I go to do the action it freezes both my character and the pet. They won't move even if I reset them. Please help. :(

Share this post


Link to post

I don't get it to work. Do I drop the files directly into the mods folder? And how about the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Tuning and ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Scripts? Do I still need them?

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, NikNik78 said:

Hi~ im having a problem starting the animations. I have the trait enabled and I have animations installed but when I go to do the action it freezes both my character and the pet. They won't move even if I reset them. Please help. :(

This happens to me no matter what I've done to try to rectify it (clean installs, reboots, etc.)  The only work around I have found to work is entering build mode and then going right back into live mode when this happens.  Fixes the animations 100% of the time.  Sucks I have to do this to make it work, but what can ya do?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Giakou said:

I don't get it to work. Do I drop the files directly into the mods folder? And how about the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Tuning and ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Scripts? Do I still need them?

No, you only need to pet files.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Valthorian0033 said:

This happens to me no matter what I've done to try to rectify it (clean installs, reboots, etc.)  The only work around I have found to work is entering build mode and then going right back into live mode when this happens.  Fixes the animations 100% of the time.  Sucks I have to do this to make it work, but what can ya do?

I'm still working on a fix.

Share this post


Link to post

Can ya'll see if the latest version (along with the latest version of Kinky if you're using it) lets your sims have sex 100% instead of freezing in place?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, EsperMagicite said:

No Freezing, tried with 4 diff families and it started normally, ended normally ♥

(I have a pretty big mod folder! no conflicts with any of them)

Yay! Finally.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Can ya'll see if the latest version (along with the latest version of Kinky if you're using it) lets your sims have sex 100% instead of freezing in place?

mine too is working fine and the animations are loading without having to open build mode first.

 

Side note but for some reason during the first animation my dogs tongue is fine but when it switches to a different one the tongue and penis grey out.

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, simsande said:

mine too is working fine and the animations are loading without having to open build mode first.

 

Side note but for some reason during the first animation my dogs tongue is fine but when it switches to a different one the tongue and penis grey out.

Yeah, need to look into that next.

Share this post


Link to post

Has anyone else experiences no cum layer options on humans in engaging in activities? I haven't had any for the longest time..like months. Was wondering if it's this mod or I have a different mod that is negating the option.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...