Thanks ColonolNutty for the mod.
how it is configured so that the pregnancy of humans always give birth to a pet?

1 hour ago, Froger98 said:

Thanks ColonolNutty for the mod.
how it is configured so that the pregnancy of humans always give birth to a pet?

There should be an option in the CN setting that says something like "pet from human pregnancy chance" if you have it at 100% it will always make a sim give birth to a pet when impregnated by one.

Of all the things to forget, it would be to forget actually following the thread lol. Now I've read all of the above comments.

1 hour ago, althekoolkid said:

Any chance you will ever support the Patreon version of WW? 

This will have to be a huge NO, due to Patreons rules and such, my hands are tied on this one. My Patreon is for non explicit content anyways, so that's another reason I won't.

2 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Of all the things to forget, it would be to forget actually following the thread lol. Now I've read all of the above comments.

This will have to be a huge NO, due to Patreons rules and such, my hands are tied on this one.

I can also see that meaning double the workload for you, Files for patreon supported WW and non supported.

Love it, thanks again CN! ^_^ One question: Is there a way to turn off pets immediately getting dirty upon starting the animations? I understand that they might get dirty after completion, but the current way means that it's impossible to have an animation where a pet is not instantly dirty. This naturally shows especially badly in screenshots, making previews look very sloppy.

Do we have anywhere that comprehensively lists all known pet animators?  It's hard to find them via googling and my library of animations is far too meager.

1 hour ago, Hekeil said:

not sure if it's against LL rules (will remove post if it is), but any possibility of making this mod kinky mod-friendly? i know you're not an animator, but i was interested in scenarios where a sim forces another sim to engage in inter-species relations.

Neither bestiality, nor kinky mod content are against LL rules. There were actually plans in the future to enable animal support. All they really need to actually start it is an "intro" animation, like the fight animation currently in the kinky mod.

Hey ColonolNutty, just want to say thanks for re-uploading, also can you tell me what happened? If not I will understand but its so weird that most of your stuff was gone. 

11 hours ago, Hekeil said:

"were"? does that mean you've decided against this?

There currently are* plans. I've put em aside for now until I can get some of the other planned features done first. I also don't have a proper animation I can test with, so there's that too.

How do I let my male human get fucked by dog or cat?

I click the dog that walk around the park and choose "Wicked" choice but there is no choice to select the animation. There is only "body selector" and custom gender only.

8 minutes ago, thsecmaniac said:

How do I let my male human get fucked by dog or cat?

I click the dog that walk around the park and choose "Wicked" choice but there is no choice to select the animation. There is only "body selector" and custom gender only.

sims need the zoophillia trait which can be added to them by clicking on them, going to whicked and cn settings and select add zoophiliac trait. alternatively you can go into the wicked settings and go to the bottom to cn settings and go through to turn off the need for the trait.

53 minutes ago, ~♥~Lith~♥~ said:

sims need the zoophillia trait which can be added to them by clicking on them, going to whicked and cn settings and select add zoophiliac trait. alternatively you can go into the wicked settings and go to the bottom to cn settings and go through to turn off the need for the trait.

Thank you so much! Now I can let the dog fuck my character

11 minutes ago, thsecmaniac said:

Thank you so much! Now I can let the dog fuck my character

You also need to start it in the same way you do any other WW action click on the location/item and then when it asks for the sim you click the pet, Best thing to do when it asks for what animation click random and it will auto pick the animal animation once you select the pet.

I have already setting my char to zoophillia trait active but still when i pick whicked There is only "body selector" and custom gender only, nothing happen and sometime random activity my sim do o***l to my pets, any comments?

4 hours ago, beautyarts1@ said:

I have already setting my char to zoophillia trait active but still when i pick whicked There is only "body selector" and custom gender only, nothing happen and sometime random activity my sim do o***l to my pets, any comments?

That is because you are clicking the pet to try and use WW, You need to click a place/object and select WW just like you would with a normal sim.

5 minutes ago, Ande said:

That is because you are clicking the pet to try and use WW, You need to click a place/object and select WW just like you would with a normal sim.

Hi Thanks for the suggestion, yes i trying to click place / object for ex: floor. But still, my pet doesn't appear on the list, just now my pet randomly ask the sim to do it again.. 

4 minutes ago, beautyarts1@ said:

Hi Thanks for the suggestion, yes i trying to click place / object for ex: floor. But still, my pet doesn't appear on the list, just now my pet randomly ask the sim to do it again.. 

Hmm, A few question, What animations do you have installed? What settings do you have set for the CNWW PETS? What version of both CNWW and CNWW PETS are you running?

i read the read mes, the disclaimers, the threa,d everything, but i cant find what im doing wrong

i installed it, the options pop up in game when i click on a dog but when i click on the ground or anywhere else to start the animation normally, no options for animals pop up.

is there something im missing? i downloaded an animation pack too

3 hours ago, daedal said:

i read the read mes, the disclaimers, the threa,d everything, but i cant find what im doing wrong

i installed it, the options pop up in game when i click on a dog but when i click on the ground or anywhere else to start the animation normally, no options for animals pop up.

is there something im missing? i downloaded an animation pack too

Options? What do you mean by options?

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Options? What do you mean by options?

the wicked whims menu that allows body selection