Sign in to follow this  
Ravencroft

City of Heroes/Villains RP/ERP Group

Since CoX is back I am putting my RP/ERP Villain Group back together. The Coven of Idh-yaa. If you are interested in joining us simply contact @Ravencroft on server Everlasting. If you need help getting started you can click here.

Do you find having a soul or a mind of your own too much of a burden? Then why not give in and pledge it to Mistress Ravencroft. Grow weak at the knees and moist in the loins as you sink into a wicked weaved web of obedience and pleasure.

Oooooo played the original till it went "puff" thank you for bringing this wonderful game back😍

Did they get all the legal stuff worked out?!?!  Is it for real??!

I had heard about Score and that it had went down after it got leaked, but haven't heard anything since then, and had no idea that just anyone would be able to play it!

This is exciting to hear, I started my current character as a hero but I think I want her to heel turn at level 20 anyways so I will definitely seek you out.

Not many know, but with in COH/V (And Champions Online) there is peril chat group and matching Discord group. If you like to be a villain just to imperil a heroine or like to be the heroine in peril, send me a PM and will send you invites for both. 

Slightly belated, but the Homecoming SG/VG organizations are now cross-faction.  Don't have to be a naughty villain to be in a villain group any more. Or a goody two shoes to be in a hero group. :)

Is this group still active? I realize the original post is from back in May and it's now August, so was wondering if it's something I should look for in game or if it's gone on hiatus.

I would be Interested in such a group. I enjoy some ERP with my RP. If anyone knows a super group/Villian group on Homecoming or ThunderSpy or just wants to meet up then I'd be up for it.

Sort of bumping the thread and going to send a message to Sophie as soon as I can (Made an account for this)