? FASHION POLICE ? Updated : 2020-07-19 Eco Lifetsyle mini-update

On 9/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, MewHollow said:

Hey 2cool4u_1 !

Your mod is a life (and eyes) saver and i can't play without it!

I did actually try it with the Journey to Batuu gamepack. But i think they do not behave well together.

So when an "Alien" spawn they are just regular humans with no hat. I could recognize them because i can't ask the to join the First Order (only humans are allowed). And they share the same charateristics : they are bald humanized sims.

I thought it was related to this mod because it is the only one i use which alters sims appereance and i love it.

What's strange though is that their clothing is related to Batuu. They just don't have any hats !

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up trying, and I DID manage to get the same issue. If I can repeat the process, I'll report it, and see if it can be fixed.

On 9/22/2020 at 4:29 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up trying, and I DID manage to get the same issue. If I can repeat the process, I'll report it, and see if it can be fixed.

Great! I'm glad this issue can be recreated and hopefully solved. Keeping my fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, HS1990 said:

Hi! One question: I updated the mc_dresser.cfg for the latest one to add those EcoLifestyle EP outfits, do I have to do something else with the Outfit Filter or it's cool as it is?

You need to use the Outfit Filter to remove any outfits from packs you don't own. Other than that, you're good.

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, cat00076 said:

Hi! I was wondering if someone can help me with the outfit filter? I can't get to seem to get the filter to load the outfits into the .cfg. It says 0/0 accepted. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong? I can provide pictures if needed.

The filter doesn't actually load outfits. It just removes the ones that use packs you don't own. Make sure you put the cfg file into the MCCC folder.

zDresser01.jpg.11723c4c1b9076e9c397b41da5fe8a7f.jpg

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

The filter doesn't actually load outfits. It just removes the ones that use packs you don't own. Make sure you put the cfg file into the MCCC folder.

zDresser01.jpg.11723c4c1b9076e9c397b41da5fe8a7f.jpg

Thank you!!! This helped me figure out what I was doing wrong. Really appreciate you replying!

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 9:56 AM, uriel1987 said:

Is there a way to save all sims outfits without having to change them and select them one by one?  That would speed up the process a lot

Unfortunately, no. I did ask Deaderpool about adding the feature to save a household all at once, but he said he was not going to do that.

Since I'm here. In case some people are wondering, the reason for my not posting updates is that I don't really play the game anymore. I've also been way behind in purchasing packs. I just recently got Paranormal SP, and I have no plans to ever buy Kits. If I ever do start playing regularly again, I might make more updates. In the meantime, if any of you want to share your own files with each other here, you can.

Take care everyone, and stay safe. ?

First off thank you sharing this amazing creation! Here's my dilemma if anyone could assist ?, it could possibly be a tiny issue I missed but I'm attempting to only have all random/sims to wear CC only. I've downloaded "Dresser_CC_2020-03-10.zip (even Dresser_CC_mrrakkonn_2020-03-03.zip) & OutfitFilter_v1.3.zip". With Outfit fitter, I only checked off "CC Custom Content" with a successful filter confirmation. When I go in game and followed all the steps with MC Command Center via computer and lastly using the Mailbox to clean all outfits. Final results are all the Sims dressed in their undergarments, but cc hair are applied to a few. With that said, I even tried using S4S to "allow CC for random" but same results..

If anyone can help, I would be so grateful!

On 6/9/2021 at 7:39 PM, matadnapa said:

Final results are all the Sims dressed in their undergarments, but cc hair are applied to a few. With that said, I even tried using S4S to "allow CC for random" but same results..

All the sims dressed in underwear sounds like it could be a bug with the game. Unfortunately, my game is not up to date, and for several reasons I don't plan on updating soon, so I can't check this. Hopefully someone else will. Assuming you followed the steps correctly, it sounds like you did everything right.

What I can tell you is that MC Dresser CAN handle hair, but that's handled separately and is not part of this mod. Also, MC Dresser ignores the allow for random tags. So adjusting flags in S4S won't make a difference.

Sorry I cannot be more help. ?

EDIT:  Did you download the provided cc?

CC_Pack-1_2019-12-21.zip

CC_Pack-2_2020-03-10.zip

CC_Pack-3_2020-03-10.zip

Edited by 2cool4u_1
  • 6 months later...

As to the game, the situation changed quite a bit, example as to mods.

Example as to events, adding one required a lot of work, since some months ago it is handled by a tool.

Perk can be made trough a dedicated tool.

Etc.

As Ive understood, S4 had an heavy change about a year ago, tools, mods, etc.

The modding scene is mostly dominated by cc modders, which is ok still, as to had in heels etc.

Adult wise, it is mostly over WW, with Basemantal then from several others mod developers.

LittleMsSam_SimDaDatingApp

Sugar Life

SimSnatcher

Etc,

Clothes. The tool changed the situation a lot, shame that almost every modder do not know or use, which bring to the same result.

It is possible to have the clothes handles various morphs, but need files and code added.

Still, did not see anything like this otherwise.

Will need to check around but could help a lot given I've a lot of better clothes from modders than EA furnished.

While a bit can be found here, most is from sim4 secret over reddit, who has two main pages with links.

Curbs_Patreon_stockingsGarterBelt

GCSLingerie

LYNX_nsfw

PsBoss_Corset and Gartered Lingerie.

[MISSME]Here Always_Allure

[Nany Design] Hot Miami Style - Strapless

4w25_PlaidMiniSkirt

Arltos_school_uniform

astya96_april_collection_top_03

Etc, My selection among the lot of what available, guess it depend on everyone, but Ive mostly go with sexy and adults, with lingerie and heels. A bit of gorgeous dress etc and winter then ready. Some cool swimwear to, of course.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:32 AM, ehihatethissite said:

will you be updating this mod again soon to include the newest packs and kits?

Strictly speaking, this isn't a mod. The mod you use is Deaderpool's MC Command Center (MC Dresser). All we do is provide some files that include saved outfits for you to include in your game. :)

That being said, I'll see whether I can whip something up for Snowy Escape and Cottage Living to add to this. Also, if you have any wishes (pack combinations to include/avoid), just let me know. I own just about everything except Batuu and the Modern Menswear Kit.

Also, please note this message from 2cool4u_1:

On 6/8/2021 at 7:17 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Since I'm here. In case some people are wondering, the reason for my not posting updates is that I don't really play the game anymore. I've also been way behind in purchasing packs. I just recently got Paranormal SP, and I have no plans to ever buy Kits. If I ever do start playing regularly again, I might make more updates. In the meantime, if any of you want to share your own files with each other here, you can.

Take care everyone, and stay safe. ?

• 2cool4u_1 changed the title to 😎 FASHION POLICE 😎 Updated : 2020-07-19 Eco Lifetsyle mini-update
On 12/29/2021 at 7:32 PM, ehihatethissite said:

will you be updating this mod again soon to include the newest packs and kits?

Sorry for the slow response. Let me start by saying I love the Sims community and more so the community here at Lover's Lab. Without writing out a novel, the reason for the lack of updates is that life changed and I simply don't have time to play the game anymore. I made this mod for this community and I wish I could continue to update it, but as things stand now I cannot and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Regarding Kits, this is the reason why I said I wouldn't buy any. I find Stuff Packs to be overpriced as it is, and three Kits cost 50% more than a Stuff Pack and give you about 10% less items. Kits are a big rip-off. That said, I have decided that if my situation ever changes and I do have time to work on this mod again, then I will buy the Kits for this necessary for this mod.

Thank you @wild_die and everyone else who have contributed to this mod. And wild_die is correct, we call this a "mod" to be easier, but it is not a mod in the strictest sense. Sorry to anyone whom I've disappointed, and thank you for letting me share this with you while I had the chance to keep working on it.
  • 1 month later...

hi, is it possible to use both the cc and regular version? i'd like to have as many outfits possible but since the file name is the same i dont know if i'm able to. please let me know if there's an extra step required to include the cc outfits with the main mod (i have all the packs, no legacy).

3 hours ago, GirlSoso said:

hi, is it possible to use both the cc and regular version? i'd like to have as many outfits possible but since the file name is the same i dont know if i'm able to. please let me know if there's an extra step required to include the cc outfits with the main mod (i have all the packs, no legacy).

Open both files with a text editor, like notepad, and simply copy the text from one and add it to the other.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully someone can help me out.

On a previous laptop, I was able to do everything smoothly but now that I installed the mod on a new one, I can't get step 3 to work. The click "Filter". You will be prompted to open the "mc_dresser.cfg" file. Select it and click "Open" isn't working for me. I followed every step and even went into the gameplay to enable the outfit filter but nothing. 

I've provided some images. First screenshot(54) is how my files look for Command Center. The outfit filer folder is in there as instructed.

(55) Second one is me opening the exe and selecting the packs.

(56)Third one is what happens after clicking filter. I'm not even getting the prompt for the cfg file.

My profile name describes my current situation perfectly lmao.

Screenshot (54).png

Screenshot (55).png

Screenshot (56).png

• 3 weeks later...

For those who missed it, I uploaded 415 outfits for children. They are a combination of Base Game, Holiday and every major Expansion Pack from Get to Work to Cottage Living:

• Get to Work 45 Outfits (20 M, 25 F)
  • Get Together 60 Outfits (30 M, 30 F)
  • City Living 45 Outfits (20 M, 25 F)
  • Cats & Dogs 15 Outfits (5 M, 10 F)
  • Seasons 50 Outfits (25 M, 25 F)
  • Get Famous 30 Outfits (15 M, 15 F)
  • Island Living 50 Outfits (25 M, 25 F)
  • Eco Lifestyle 45 Outfits (20 M, 25 F)
  • Snowy Escape 50 Outfits (25 M, 25 F)
  • Cottage Living 50 Outfits (25 M, 25 F)

I recommend simply deleting the outfits that relate to expansions you don't own to avoide technical difficulties.

Since there was a request for kits, I am currently doing an outfit list for the Fashion Street Kit. I don't know when that will be ready, though.

Let me know if there is anything in particular (outfit categories, age groups, pack combinations, etc.) you'd like to have and I will see what I can do about it.

Full disclosure: I own neither "Journey to Batuu" nor "Modern Menswear" and I have no intention of acquiring either. But other than that, knock yourself out. :)