? FASHION POLICE ? Updated : 2020-07-19 Eco Lifetsyle mini-update

20 hours ago, Julie J said:

I will try this - Also have the problem of sims wearing random clothing.

This mod is dedicated to the people at Lover's Lab. Especially, those who have shared content (such as yourself), so Thank You! ?

13 minutes ago, sketch162000 said:

For some reason I'm missing the Generate Multiple Outfits option

I don't know why. I just checked, and it works fine for me, so I re-downloaded the latest version of MC Command Center, installed it, and it still works for me. I think you should ask for help on Deaderpool's Discord. Sorry I could not help, but I don't know what to do.?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, datl0ser said:

When I clean outfits on individual sims using these filters, it doesn't seem to recognize the filters and says there are no blacklisted items, and I can't blacklist things like hats they're wearing because it doesn't have hats on the "blacklist item" selector.

Sorry for the delayed response, I wanted to double-check a few things first. I suspect you need to change one of the settings. The 2 most important settings are;

During gameplay;

Click on a Computer >> [MC Command Center] >> [MC Dresser] >> [Only Use Saved Outfits] :

**You must choose "Enabled" for MC Dresser to clean sims with outfits listed in the CFG file.

Click on a Computer >> [MC Command Center] >> [MC Population] >> [Population Settings] >> [Run Dresser] :

**You must choose "Enabled" for new sims to be generated with clean outfits.

Really, the 1st setting is mandatory, the 2nd is optional, but I don't know why you wouldn't want new sims to be cleaned. Blacklisting items is for disabling each individual swatch on each individual item, so that it is not used in randomly created outfits. It won't use the saved outfits, and you'll still get the same ugly messes as before.

So I'm currently compiling some MM (no CC) outfits for the Fashion Police and I'm at 500ish outfits, of which some are Maxis combinations, but the majority is just me throwing some outfits I like together. Obviously, there are a lot of my favorites in that file at the moment and to avoid constantly using the same items and  make things more diverse, I figured I'd ask for help.

If you have a favorite item or a least favorite item (because it's impossible to style, I have a few of those), I would be much obliged if you could send me a screen capture of that item (or your sim wearing the item) via PM. I'll base an outfit around it and it'll be included in the cfg.file that I'll be sending 2cool4u_1 to include in the download file. So yes, you're helping me not to create the same outfits over and over again, but really you're helping the community and eventually yourself if you decide to download Fashion Police. It's a win-win-win situation. ? (Also yes, one could go through all items in the game and create as many outfits as possible out of them, which would be efficient, very tedious and incredibly boring. Which is why I'm not doing that.)

Currently I am compiling outfits for Young Adults, Adults and Elders (all categories), Teens are next on my list once I've reached an acceptable number of outfits for YA-A-E.

I have all the packs currently available and am completely aware I might have just opened a can of worms... hit me up anyways. :)

On 1/30/2020 at 9:29 PM, datl0ser said:

When I clean outfits on individual sims using these filters, it doesn't seem to recognize the filters and says there are no blacklisted items, and I can't blacklist things like hats they're wearing because it doesn't have hats on the "blacklist item" selector.

I apologize. I haven't been playing a lot lately. After I tried to help you, I re-enabled the settings. Everything worked fine UNTIL new NPCs were created. Then I got the same issue (even with the correct settings). After trying a few things to fix it, and failing, I went back to my oldest version (November University patch), with an older MCCC (and no other mods). I'm still having this issue now. I have no idea why ATM,  but I'll keep trying, and let you know if I do fix it.

EDIT: Cleaning sims via the mailbox doesn't work either. I found ver 6.6.2 which works fine. I will mention it on Deaderpool's Discord when I get a chance. Anyone having similar issues can do so as well. If anyone needs ver 6.6.2, it's not available on his site ATM, so here it is (I can not find MC Woohoo 6.6.2, so I'm using 6.6.3)

McCmdCenter_AllModules_6_6_2.zip

I am sure I am missing something, but I have tried multiple times & cannot seem to get this to work. I downloaded the Dresser file & the Dresser CC file & the Test CC one, placed them all in my MCCC folder in my mods folder. I guess the part I am unsure of is combining the cfg files. I searched for the last update, 21-12-2019, in the Dresser CC, but there was nothing below that, so I copied everything above the date & pasted it into the regular Dresser cfg file. I went into my game, loaded an outfit, saved it then deleted it, restarted my game & all of the saved outfits are naked with a few accessories scattered. Oh & my settings are "only use saved outfits" under dresser & "run dresser" under population.

SO what have I done wrong? lol

can anyone help?

@naughtygirlgee It sounds like you know how to read very well, and are doing everything correctly (in fact you don't even need to restart your game). There seems to be a recent issue with the latest MCCC (ver 6.6.3). I posted the previous version in post #109 (2 above yours). Please check if this version works, and let me know either way. If it does not, then you are having a separate issue, and we can work on it.

Also, if you do not own all the packs, when sims are given outfits from packs you do not own, the missing items will not be substituted, and the sims will be naked. You can use erplederp's Outfit Filter, to remove outfits that use packs you do not own.

For those having these issues when cleaning sims, here's Deaderpool's response;

@2cool4u_1 I may need a save file/config file and settings file from you if there is an issue here because I'm not seeing anything that has changed other than the servo change.  One thing that may be confusing is that the message you're seeing is a generic message.  You get that message if:
> 1) No blacklisted items are defined
> 2) No whitelisted items are defined
> 3) Nothing is found to clean in the Sim's outfits

I'm seeing the message in my tests when there are no changes needed.  It's just that it's the same message for several different outcomes.

From my own tests, this is working as expected, other than the message maybe not saying what the actual result was.  I can change the message to be more exact with the 3 different outcomes mentioned above, but I'm seeing no bugs or nothing else that has changed between 6.6.2 and 6.6.3.  Even this did not change between those versions.  It's always been that way.

I personally did have an issue with it not working (cleaning sims). It may have been a gltich (???) but I fixed it by installing ver 6.6.2, then (without deleting anything) installing 6.6.3 on top. Everything is working for me now, but I do get that message when no changes are needed, even though I never got that message with previous versions of MCCC. If you need version 6.6.2, it's not available for download from his site, so here;

McCmdCenter_AllModules_6_6_2.zip

If anyone is STILL having issues, please let me know.

@mc_dict Would you like me to run the filter for you? Just let me know which packs you have, and I'll post the resulting list. If you're missing packs, those pieces will be missing, leaving some sims partially / fully nude. The other outfits will remain untouched, and look fine, but I can filter out the broken ones, if you need me to.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:42 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

For those having these issues when cleaning sims, here's Deaderpool's response;

@2cool4u_1 I may need a save file/config file and settings file from you if there is an issue here because I'm not seeing anything that has changed other than the servo change.  One thing that may be confusing is that the message you're seeing is a generic message.  You get that message if:
> 1) No blacklisted items are defined
> 2) No whitelisted items are defined
> 3) Nothing is found to clean in the Sim's outfits

I'm seeing the message in my tests when there are no changes needed.  It's just that it's the same message for several different outcomes.

From my own tests, this is working as expected, other than the message maybe not saying what the actual result was.  I can change the message to be more exact with the 3 different outcomes mentioned above, but I'm seeing no bugs or nothing else that has changed between 6.6.2 and 6.6.3.  Even this did not change between those versions.  It's always been that way.

I personally did have an issue with it not working (cleaning sims). It may have been a gltich (???) but I fixed it by installing ver 6.6.2, then (without deleting anything) installing 6.6.3 on top. Everything is working for me now, but I do get that message when no changes are needed, even though I never got that message with previous versions of MCCC. If you need version 6.6.2, it's not available for download from his site, so here;

McCmdCenter_AllModules_6_6_2.zip 1.29 MB · 3 downloads

If anyone is STILL having issues, please let me know.

this worked for me! thanks!

12 hours ago, mc_dict said:

@2cool4u_1 yes, please! i have all packs and cc folder as well

1. If you have all the packs, and downloaded the CC folder, you just need to combine the 2 CFG files. You don't need to filter anything out because you have everything.
  2. Expect an update VERY soon (within a day or two).
9 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Panda suit is on the List for replacement ones?

No. From outfits I've added, I made sure there are absolutely NO costumes, not even for Party outfits. Some people use Party outfits for dates, and showing up for a date dressed as a panda is ridiculous. You must be having an issue with MCCC. Is it just the panda suit, or do other outfits look wrong? Several people (and myself) had an issue where MCCC stopped working. New sims were being created with ugly outfits, and cleaning sims did nothing.

With testingcheats true” Shift+Click on the ground and create a few adult sims. Check their outfits. If they look wrong, try cleaning their outfits. If nothing happens MCCC is broken. Try fixing it the way I did HERE. Let me know if there are still any problems.

11 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

No. From outfits I've added, I made sure there are absolutely NO costumes, not even for Party outfits. Some people use Party outfits for dates, and showing up for a date dressed as a panda is ridiculous. You must be having an issue with MCCC. Is it just the panda suit, or do other outfits look wrong? Several people (and myself) had an issue where MCCC stopped working. New sims were being created with ugly outfits, and cleaning sims did nothing.

With testingcheats true” Shift+Click on the ground and create a few adult sims. Check their outfits. If they look wrong, try cleaning their outfits. If nothing happens MCCC is broken. Try fixing it the way I did HERE. Let me know if there are still any problems.

ahhh , xd I wanted a forced replacement  but need full suit categories on