SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Ok I havent look much in the lates post but I wanted some help with a problem I am facing.

In SexIs Defeated, if the raper is killed (by an ally, follower, bad luck, poison, act of God, old age, heart attack and God knows what else) the player is stuck in the position she(or he I guess) she was being raped. Drawing the weapon seems to fix that but you are stuck with the being raped effect and that causes a trillion other problems.

So, any way to fix the player getting stuck if raper dies during the act? Or is it just me that has this problem?

thnx

Ok I havent look much in the lates post but I wanted some help with a problem I am facing.

In SexIs Defeated, if the raper is killed (by an ally, follower, bad luck, poison, act of God, old age, heart attack and God knows what else) the player is stuck in the position she(or he I guess) she was being raped. Drawing the weapon seems to fix that but you are stuck with the being raped effect and that causes a trillion other problems.

So, any way to fix the player getting stuck if raper dies during the act? Or is it just me that has this problem?

thnx

I've been having this problem too. Luckily I don't like having followers or else this would be a major problem, but occasionally you'll have a giant come and launch your rapist into orbit with his club though.

Not sure that it would help, but you might try to use patch I had created for my mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14108-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-03-10/

You don't have to install full mod, only replace /data/scripts/SexiSMagEffScr.pex

I think that then rapist is killed the sexis magic effect that governs animation wears off , as a result you get stuck.

The patch is trying to cleanup every thing just before the magic effect wears off.