NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cmod

SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

The character slide/attempting to move away glitch is easily rectified by opening the console, clicking the npc, and turning on "TC" until you're done.

NPC/partner repeatedly trying to talk to you in an odd way during sex is easily rectified by temporarily turning on "tdetect" (TAI isn't necessary).

Issues with raper getting killed when using defeated are easily rectified by temporary use of "TCAI" to turn off combat AI processing.

I've seen no evidence there's anything inherently wrong with the SexiS or Cupid modules themselves in relation to breaking regular game scripts or AI packages. Even the original intro sequence of the game (which is the easiest event in existence to break by mods) works fine. Prolonged use of MOST mods eventually causes save file bloat, it's not specific to SexiS or any of its plugins.

I've tested (and stress tested) SexiS (with Cupid and Lover's Comfort, but not Defeated) on a vanilla character playthrough, a custom race playthough, and a PC Exclusive Animation Path/Armor/Weapon character playthrough (which complicates things far more than anything else) - without issue traceable back to SexiS itself.

Just to give you some idea of how far I've pushed this mod - I used Cupid's Arrow to pair off the entire crowd, along with the assorted guards and pathing NPC's, in Solitude all at once. All animation sequences completed normally (even with dynamic repeats), the game didn't crash/CTD, and it didn't even slow down (on my system at least). And that's with basically every piece of armor in the game replaced or modified, high quality textures, improved static meshes, Climates of Tamriel and Cinematic ENB, UNPBBP/TBBP in use, various script-heavy mods from G.E.M.S, and I'm pretty sure my installs of the Unofficial patches are outdated.

If you get a random CTD by simply entering passing a load screen, or follower scripts suddenly stop functioning, I can pretty much guarentee it's coming out of something else, or at the very least, something conflicting with SexiS, not SexiS itself.

SexiS isn't perfect, but I've pushed it far enough to say confidently it's not likely to cause any problems.

I find the npc trying to talk seems to happen when i tcl and i zoom in too close, i actualy kind of enjoy it, for example i use vilja npc mod, on occasion when i zoom in she says "smells like garlic" which i find rather amusing, just sayin. :shy:

@Night-Sky

:D  :heart:  :) 

I did almost the same and with a "poor, crappy and old" computer. SexiS is one of the most stable and bugfree mod I ever seen.

I'm only a bit worried, by now, beacause Cmod is missed by 20 days, actually.

idk, It's kinda pointless to update this mod till a stable 1.9 is released. The main concern i had was replacing some of the stiff ap animations and Arrok is addressing that issue, which is awesome!

I'm only a bit worried, by now, beacause Cmod is missed by 20 days, actually.

I'm sure he's working on the next version of the mod. There's been a bunch of animations and requests that people have put out there.

Ok I havent look much in the lates post but I wanted some help with a problem I am facing.

In SexIs Defeated, if the raper is killed (by an ally, follower, bad luck, poison, act of God, old age, heart attack and God knows what else) the player is stuck in the position she(or he I guess) she was being raped. Drawing the weapon seems to fix that but you are stuck with the being raped effect and that causes a trillion other problems.

So, any way to fix the player getting stuck if raper dies during the act? Or is it just me that has this problem?

thnx

Ok I havent look much in the lates post but I wanted some help with a problem I am facing.

In SexIs Defeated, if the raper is killed (by an ally, follower, bad luck, poison, act of God, old age, heart attack and God knows what else) the player is stuck in the position she(or he I guess) she was being raped. Drawing the weapon seems to fix that but you are stuck with the being raped effect and that causes a trillion other problems.

So, any way to fix the player getting stuck if raper dies during the act? Or is it just me that has this problem?

thnx

I've been having this problem too. Luckily I don't like having followers or else this would be a major problem, but occasionally you'll have a giant come and launch your rapist into orbit with his club though.

Not sure that it would help, but you might try to use patch I had created for my mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14108-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-03-10/

You don't have to install full mod, only replace /data/scripts/SexiSMagEffScr.pex

I think that then rapist is killed the sexis magic effect that governs animation wears off , as a result you get stuck.

The patch is trying to cleanup every thing just before the magic effect wears off.

Wait a minute.. I have this mod installed.. (v1) (havent tested it ye though :-)... ) maby the coexistence of the two is causing the issue.. need some testing :-P

Thnx man :-)