SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Ok I havent look much in the lates post but I wanted some help with a problem I am facing.

In SexIs Defeated, if the raper is killed (by an ally, follower, bad luck, poison, act of God, old age, heart attack and God knows what else) the player is stuck in the position she(or he I guess) she was being raped. Drawing the weapon seems to fix that but you are stuck with the being raped effect and that causes a trillion other problems.

So, any way to fix the player getting stuck if raper dies during the act? Or is it just me that has this problem?

thnx

Ok I havent look much in the lates post but I wanted some help with a problem I am facing.

In SexIs Defeated, if the raper is killed (by an ally, follower, bad luck, poison, act of God, old age, heart attack and God knows what else) the player is stuck in the position she(or he I guess) she was being raped. Drawing the weapon seems to fix that but you are stuck with the being raped effect and that causes a trillion other problems.

So, any way to fix the player getting stuck if raper dies during the act? Or is it just me that has this problem?

thnx

I've been having this problem too. Luckily I don't like having followers or else this would be a major problem, but occasionally you'll have a giant come and launch your rapist into orbit with his club though.

Having trouble with characters continually trying to move during sex scenes? Well, the sollution is PAINFULLY simple. No mods needed. No alterations to config files or anything. All you need...is the plain old in-game console.

Open the console, click the actor that keeps trying to move, and type in "TC". The actor will immediately stop trying to move, problem solved. When the scene is over, just type in TC again (ensuring the character is still selected).

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner...it's so bloody obvious lol

thnx

Dont have followers with you when using Defeated, would be the simplest answer. I believe the mod author specifically stated he doesn't use companions himself and hasn't factored them into the mod's setup whatsoever.

If you can't live without your followers, there is another sollution of sorts. Whenever defeated triggers and the rape begins, immediately open the console and type in "TCAI" to disable combat ai processing. The raper wont get killed, because nothing will be able to attack until you type in TCAI again.

Disappointing, 'cause there's nothing I like more than banging my (all female) followers.

Looks like the bump parameters are set up as global, and it's becoming apparent that this may be hard-coded into the game engine and not exposed via an AI package. I'll continue to try to find ways around it.

i dont know if there a way to fix this but when i play with this everyone well most of the human acters just stand still and nothing happen the FNIS says theres 1 warning and i ithnk thats the moving animation but i really dont know does any1 have this or is it just me

i dont know if there a way to fix this but when i play with this everyone well most of the human acters just stand still and nothing happen the FNIS says theres 1 warning and i ithnk thats the moving animation but i really dont know does any1 have this or is it just me

Actors standing still is a typical FNIS problem. see if you have the lates version. other thatn that I cant think of anything. Maybe a conflicting mod.

Regarding the raper beiing killed I did state a few other reasons why hse/she can be killed beyond followers. Try to make a raid in a fort for example where you have half a batalion of imperial soldiers following you. One of them is definately stupid enough to kill the raper. and regardless how much I yell at him he still does.

By the way. Followers NEVER kill rapers, when the PC is being raped the followers do not attack them. at least in my game. :-)

Alright I have gotten facial animations to work as well as pillow talk etc during sex so when my character moans etc her mouth moves, the only problem i have is finding a way to TCL from scripts, I have them running animations as if they are having sex with position swaps etc, its actually not to bad once I can figure out this goddamn collision with each other shit. Someone has to know rofl. on that note as well I dont know how to keep them linked, besides probably a reoccuring moveto(game.getplayer()) command line or something.

Please help, we are getting recordings going for the character but this seems to be the last bug for me, the fucking collisions

Also how do you force free camera or third person rofl

How do you get the facial expression, specifically the mouth move moans to work?

Don't know if this was addressed(77 pages is alot to look thru), but I noticed that after using the mod a few times on my follower then continuing regular play my follower wont follow me. No matter what I do. I uninstalled and loaded an old saved and everything went back to normal, but I do hope in the future this won't be a problem. Keep up the good work!

i have a bug to report

Not sure if it was reported as i couldnt find it on the main page

Sometimes, the sex partner will move around like mad when having sex. It is a bit like animated prostitution's glitch. This only happens when you activate cupid's bow onto a WALKING npc. If the npc stands still then its ok.

secondly, having sex on the bed is good, but most of the time the characters slip off the bed. This also happens when changing positions.

Don't know if this was addressed(77 pages is alot to look thru), but I noticed that after using the mod a few times on my follower then continuing regular play my follower wont follow me. No matter what I do. I uninstalled and loaded an old saved and everything went back to normal, but I do hope in the future this won't be a problem. Keep up the good work!

As a general rule at least in my games i never save after using a fnis mod, less chances for something going wrong.

I followed the front, but it doesnt say where to install everything. And the so called User upgade thing for FNIS is nowhere in the folder itself. I downloaded the free one from the link, the other require a paying membership.

I really want to try this mod, but if its not gonna work, im just gonna stop wasting time.

When it comes to FNIS and Sexis, you move all of the files in the archives under the data folder in your skyrim directory, then you go into the tools folder that should be in your data directory and go into the GenerateFNIS_for_Users directory, from there you'll see generatefnisforusers, you double click that and then click "Update FNIS behavior", that will properly initiate both FNIS and Sexis. 

If you don't have SKSE yet you have to go to their page and download skse, then open that archive, you'll see a folder called "Skse_1_06_09", double click on that.  After that you'll see a data and src folder and a handful of other files, all of these folders and files need to be extracted to your Skyrim directory not the data directory. 

After that, if you're using NMM you just open NMM.  If you've never used SKSE the button on the top left will say "Launch Skyrim", then there will be a lil drop down arrow on the right of that.  Click on the lil arrow and you'll see "Launch SKSE", just click on "launch skse" and you'll be good to go. 

And none of the required mods for sexis are on pay only sites, they're all on here or the Nexus.  The Nexus is a membership site like this one and they do have a paid membership option, but it isn't required to download files. 

And he can't just put all of the files like FNIS into one folder since FNIS and SKSE aren't his mods, and one of the golden rules in the modding community is that you don't take other peoples mods without consent.  And chances are, the modder of FNIS wouldn't give consent since he's a Nexus members, and many Nexus members are against rape mods, and the admis of the site ban people if they even request rape mods.

I did everything you said, and nothing happens. Is there a spell or quest that is suppost to pop up cause i get neither, I even made new character. Not other mods except the ones you told me are on or installed. I also tired the quiksave thing and nothing poped up.  I also can use previous version cause it says there is none. any idea what the problem could be?

I only loaded and installed what you mentioned and in same order too.

This mod is pretty safe to use if installed properly. 120 hour game of mine been using it since the start, had sex like 167 times. I have had no issues with my companions or my wife, lots of the problems seem to stem from defeated which i don't use.

So basically Cupid is pretty safe.

first off, this mod is great...it's the most stable and varied sex mod I've ever used and I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to it's current incarnation

second, I've seen a number of people reporting an issue that I was also troubled by...the dreaded "plastic tarp and gallon of cooking oil" issue...I:E...the sliding all over the floor bug...

and also the "whatcha doing?" issue in which by-standers, apparently curious about the goings on wander over to investigate and end up pushing you and your partner across the floor...into walls...through fires... ect ect

...I found out that (for me at least) using the console and entering "tai"...(minus quotes of course) turns off the A.I. and from that point everything goes smoothly

...once I've had my fun I just re enter the "tai" command and proceed to bash, behead, bleed and loot the bodies of everyone present

...(yeah, my fem nord vamp character is a lil cold hearted...but she looks so hot I forgive her)

anyway...try the TAI command if you're sliding or getting pushed around...it worked great for me

For whoever was wondering, I am making custom scenes, and using a playidle(blahblah) command to run the idles, function.moveto(game.getplayer) is what is lining the actors up but the collisions are fucking me atm

All my audio is custom I have a VA recording shit for the companion so I am adding that as dialogue and attaching scripts to run the animations to the dialogue, hence making them talk and change positions on a whim.

Although I dont know about anyone else but when i gen lip files from wavs it seems to fubar if its over 5 seconds long and make them look like they had downs.. Idk if theres something ive missed cause i had 0 issues making alicia and descent.. oh well thank god for starcraft or id probably be fucking cussing at the computer trying to get collisions to go away via scripts

Hopefully cmod gets back at some point ill try to d/l his scripts and hash through them tomorrow

As a general rule at least in my games i never save after using a fnis mod, less chances for something going wrong.

(love the avatar. Tsoukatos Rule :-) Θεός :) )

This is an outstanding mod, but I definitely have no intentions of using it for a serious play-thru of Skyrim.  I don't think anyone else should do that either.

You dont have anything to worry about about by using this mod. After my main character I have created 2 more using both SexAddicts and Sexis through the whole thing. Yes there have beeen some issues occasionally but the have been resolved and there is nothing major. Worst think you will revert a few saves back. 

Remember that if you go around Trying to make Skyrim crush, it will crush even if you dont have any mods installed. If you use evene a SINGLE mod, you ought to be a bit more carefull. 

The character slide/attempting to move away glitch is easily rectified by opening the console, clicking the npc, and turning on "TC" until you're done.

NPC/partner repeatedly trying to talk to you in an odd way during sex is easily rectified by temporarily turning on "tdetect" (TAI isn't necessary).

Issues with raper getting killed when using defeated are easily rectified by temporary use of "TCAI" to turn off combat AI processing.

I've seen no evidence there's anything inherently wrong with the SexiS or Cupid modules themselves in relation to breaking regular game scripts or AI packages. Even the original intro sequence of the game (which is the easiest event in existence to break by mods) works fine. Prolonged use of MOST mods eventually causes save file bloat, it's not specific to SexiS or any of its plugins.

I've tested (and stress tested) SexiS (with Cupid and Lover's Comfort, but not Defeated) on a vanilla character playthrough, a custom race playthough, and a PC Exclusive Animation Path/Armor/Weapon character playthrough (which complicates things far more than anything else) - without issue traceable back to SexiS itself.

Just to give you some idea of how far I've pushed this mod - I used Cupid's Arrow to pair off the entire crowd, along with the assorted guards and pathing NPC's, in Solitude all at once. All animation sequences completed normally (even with dynamic repeats), the game didn't crash/CTD, and it didn't even slow down (on my system at least). And that's with basically every piece of armor in the game replaced or modified, high quality textures, improved static meshes, Climates of Tamriel and Cinematic ENB, UNPBBP/TBBP in use, various script-heavy mods from G.E.M.S, and I'm pretty sure my installs of the Unofficial patches are outdated.

If you get a random CTD by simply entering passing a load screen, or follower scripts suddenly stop functioning, I can pretty much guarentee it's coming out of something else, or at the very least, something conflicting with SexiS, not SexiS itself.

SexiS isn't perfect, but I've pushed it far enough to say confidently it's not likely to cause any problems.

Well regarding Defeated I have faced (and found a workaround or the cause) of almost EVERY problem it is capable of creating :-)

I have even tried the CK to overcome some so I think I have a pretty solid working knowledge of it. .(not scripting or making it, just testing it and how to fix it)

The current version does not seem to have any issues exept the raper geting killed (witch can break your game if the user ignores it..you get stuck with the "being raped" effect), so, its pretty safe.

Regarding a follower refusing to follow is a issue I had long ago with SexAddicts. It was cause becaused I changed cell (location) while the follower was engaged in an act. (the solution was a clean unistall and a clean reinstall) It is possible that the same problem Might emerge in all three mods (SexAddict, Cupid and Defeated). Although in curent versions you may be able to change cell and the follower will pop up again later followeing you normally (have done tha too), I Strongly Suggest, Never to leave a location or cell when the follower is engaged in an act by any of the three mods.

The character slide/attempting to move away glitch is easily rectified by opening the console, clicking the npc, and turning on "TC" until you're done.

NPC/partner repeatedly trying to talk to you in an odd way during sex is easily rectified by temporarily turning on "tdetect" (TAI isn't necessary).

Issues with raper getting killed when using defeated are easily rectified by temporary use of "TCAI" to turn off combat AI processing.

I've seen no evidence there's anything inherently wrong with the SexiS or Cupid modules themselves in relation to breaking regular game scripts or AI packages. Even the original intro sequence of the game (which is the easiest event in existence to break by mods) works fine. Prolonged use of MOST mods eventually causes save file bloat, it's not specific to SexiS or any of its plugins.

I've tested (and stress tested) SexiS (with Cupid and Lover's Comfort, but not Defeated) on a vanilla character playthrough, a custom race playthough, and a PC Exclusive Animation Path/Armor/Weapon character playthrough (which complicates things far more than anything else) - without issue traceable back to SexiS itself.

Just to give you some idea of how far I've pushed this mod - I used Cupid's Arrow to pair off the entire crowd, along with the assorted guards and pathing NPC's, in Solitude all at once. All animation sequences completed normally (even with dynamic repeats), the game didn't crash/CTD, and it didn't even slow down (on my system at least). And that's with basically every piece of armor in the game replaced or modified, high quality textures, improved static meshes, Climates of Tamriel and Cinematic ENB, UNPBBP/TBBP in use, various script-heavy mods from G.E.M.S, and I'm pretty sure my installs of the Unofficial patches are outdated.

If you get a random CTD by simply entering passing a load screen, or follower scripts suddenly stop functioning, I can pretty much guarentee it's coming out of something else, or at the very least, something conflicting with SexiS, not SexiS itself.

SexiS isn't perfect, but I've pushed it far enough to say confidently it's not likely to cause any problems.

I find the npc trying to talk seems to happen when i tcl and i zoom in too close, i actualy kind of enjoy it, for example i use vilja npc mod, on occasion when i zoom in she says "smells like garlic" which i find rather amusing, just sayin. :shy:

@Night-Sky

:D  :heart:  :) 

I did almost the same and with a "poor, crappy and old" computer. SexiS is one of the most stable and bugfree mod I ever seen.

I'm only a bit worried, by now, beacause Cmod is missed by 20 days, actually.

idk, It's kinda pointless to update this mod till a stable 1.9 is released. The main concern i had was replacing some of the stiff ap animations and Arrok is addressing that issue, which is awesome!