SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

It's a great mod, pretty well put together, but the one thing I miss from the old minilovers was the ability to move mid-animation (and I don't mean slightly adjust position with the 1 and 2 keys, I mean slide around willy nilly). It's a bummer when your animations aren't visible because both characters are inside a wall and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's a great mod, pretty well put together, but the one thing I miss from the old minilovers was the ability to move mid-animation (and I don't mean slightly adjust position with the 1 and 2 keys, I mean slide around willy nilly). It's a bummer when your animations aren't visible because both characters are inside a wall and there's nothing you can do about it.

That's an issue that they are aware of and are planning on fixing in a future update.

By my experience, if the player casts the Cupid spell on two NPCs and they are a bit "cluttered" somewhere, there is the possibility to move them using the "tc" command in console.

The important thing is to use the command on the FIRST NPC casted (the "offender"), so then, select him/her in console, type tc, close the console and move right, left, forward or backward as needed.

This seems unavailable on the player, indeed, even if the player is "autocasted" first.

Got a small problem. After the scene finishes, the screen goes black and I can't control anything. Then I either get killed or I have to shut my computer down. Any ideas?

never heard of a mod doing that, maybe a ctd but not a computer freezing like that. sounds like something more serious is going on with your computer to me.

Hello Bonefreak11,

Do you have this mod installed?

MaritalBliss - Dialogue-driven roleplaying and sex features for spouses

It gives me a black screen with sexis as well for the moment. More people have this problem if you look on his post but i know it will eventually be fixed. :) dont want to discourage the modder of course because i think its a great idea. Hop this helps for you!

I just read through alot of pages but Didn't see an answer, 73 pages is a lot without just asking lol.

The only skill I have in Illusion is AP show me. I have the AP sex mod installed and it works ok wear the amulate.

What spells should be under illusion? Im 90% sure I installed the files correctly. The esm files go in the Data folder and all the others go in their respective folders.

Updated FNIS (no errors) and latest version of SKSE Skyrim version 1.8.151

My other sex mods works so Im not sure what im doing wrong?

Maybe add a little [How To] for the no0bs like me lol.

I just read through alot of pages but Didn't see an answer, 73 pages is a lot without just asking lol.

The only skill I have in Illusion is AP show me. I have the AP sex mod installed and it works ok wear the amulate.

What spells should be under illusion? Im 90% sure I installed the files correctly. The esm files go in the Data folder and all the others go in their respective folders.

Updated FNIS (no errors) and latest version of SKSE Skyrim version 1.8.151

My other sex mods works so Im not sure what im doing wrong?

Maybe add a little [How To] for the no0bs like me lol.

Did you acitvate the .ems + .esp files?

the one for sex is called cupid.esp ==> adds 2 spells under "Illusion" Cupids Arrow (taget npc) and Cupids heart (taget yourself).

the one for combat rape is defeated.esp ==> adds no spells , just a possibility of getting raped in combat.

Tried a new install through nmm and it now says "Please update to the latest version of skyrim" does anybody know a fix?

Finally got sexis config to show up in spells but it still says that skse is not running.

you've got an SKSE that's more up to date than your current version of skyrim. that said, you should DL an earlier SKSE.

see my post:

"when i installed the 1.6.10 version my skyrim no longer functioned. apparently it's not updated. so i went to the website and got the 1.6.09 (earlier version) and poof it all went OK."

Yea im stupid I forgot to enable the plugins in the launcher lol.

Is there a way to choose the animation the two NPC's use? They use missionary, unless its random.

Oh a little request :)

Can you make the animation so that they are moving their hips so much, so the penis isn't always coming out and in? And in the blowjob scenes the girls head moves to far back and forth again the penis goes in and out. Especially the one where the guy is laying flat and she is over him on her knee's her haed doesn't go down far enough, like she needs to bend down more.

I notices most of the time the blowjobs don't line up, I see your option to move character forward and backwards which is awesome, but what about up and down? or side to side?

By the way, the mod is great, probably the best thing for skyrim :)

CMod, don't think I've seen this mentioned, so I'll bring it to your attention here as I don't see much in your framework source to support this.

This may be something for the future, but I've been considering the situation where a user has multiple SexiS based mods loaded. There's already two out there that people use together, and I've been playing around with an adaptation of WaxenFigure's excellent random rape mod to the SexiS framework. The problem is how to prevent each mod stepping on the other mods, in other words to figure out how to ensure that an NPC engaged in sex via one mod is not inadvertently assigned to a sexual act via another mod.

It's highly probable that you've already considered this so feel free to ignore if that is the case.

So onto the code. This should probably be its own script assigned to its own quest in order to ensure that only one instance is present across all mods. Firstly the data.

Int[] AttackerIdArray = NONE
Int[] VictimIdArray = NONE
Int ArrayCeiling = -1
Bool Locked = False

The first two are self-explanatory. The ArrayCeiling variable is an optimization that allows me to use RFind() on the portion of the attacker and victim ID arrays that are guaranteed to contain data (I can't see any possible situation where 128 couples are going at it).

Start off by initializing the arrays:

Event OnInit()
    AttackerIdArray = New Int[128]
    VictimIdArray = New Int[128]
    Int Index = 0

While (Index < AttackerIdArray.Length)
        AttackerIdArray[index] = 0
        VictimIdArray[index] = 0
        Index += 1
    EndWhile
EndEvent

Now onto functionality. I identified three requirements. Firstly I need to know if an NPC is engaged in sex via any other mod that has access to this data. Secondly I need to be able to add an attacker/victim pair to the arrays prior to starting up the sex act. Thirdly I need to be able to remove the attacker/victim pair from the arrays after the sex act has completed.

So let's see if an NPC is otherwise engaged. This makes use of the ArrayCeiling variable to limit the portion of the array that is searched.

Bool Function IsHavingSex(Int NPCFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True
    Bool ReturnValue = ((AttackerIdArray.RFind(NPCFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(NPCFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0))
    Locked = False
    Return ReturnValue
EndFunction

Note the locking code that is required to ensure that no array updates are in progress during the searches.

Now for the add. This manipulates the ArrayCeiling variable to optimize searches using RFind(). It also performs a sanity check to ensure that another mod has not added the attacker and/or victim to the arrays. For those that have played with the Sex Addicts random rape mod, you'll know that a quest is kicked off where the attacker sneaks up to the victim and casts a spell. I would need to perform the add prior to kicking off that quest.

Bool Function AddNPCs(Int AttackerFormID, Int VictimFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True

; Arrays already contains data (most common case)
    If (ArrayCeiling >= 0)
        ; Abort if either attacker or victim is in the array
        If ((AttackerIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (AttackerIdArray.RFind(VictimFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(VictimFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0))
            Locked = False
            Return False
        EndIf

; Locate an available slot
        Int AvailableIndex = AttackerIdArray.RFind(0, ArrayCeiling)

If (AvailableIndex >= 0)
            AttackerIdArray[AvailableIndex] = AttackerFormID
            VictimIdArray[AvailableIndex] = VictimFormID
            Locked = False
            Return True
        EndIf

; Available slots taken, increment ceiling
        If ((ArrayCeiling + 1) < AttackerIdArray.Length)
            ArrayCeiling += 1
            AttackerIdArray[ArrayCeiling] = AttackerFormID
            VictimIdArray[ArrayCeiling] = VictimFormID
            Locked = False
            Return True
        EndIf

; Arrays are completely full
        Locked = False
        Return False
    EndIf

; Arrays are empty (first time through)
    AttackerIdArray[0] = AttackerFormID
    VictimIdArray[0] = VictimFormID
    ArrayCeiling = 0
    Locked = False
    Return True
EndFunction

Finally the remove code. Since the victim is at the same array index as the attacker, only the attacker form ID needs to be supplied.

Bool Function RemoveNPCs(Int AttackerFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True
    Int AttackerIndex = AttackerIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling)

If (AttackerIndex < 0)
        Locked = False
        Return False
    EndIf

; Can reduce array ceiling if this is the last slot
    If (AttackerIndex == ArrayCeiling)
        ArrayCeiling -= 1
    EndIf

AttackerIdArray[AttackerIndex] = 0
    VictimIdArray[AttackerIndex] = 0
    Locked = False
    Return True
EndFunction

Note that I do not consider myself any kind of scripting expert (although I do program in Java for a living), so please feel free to critique this code.

BBP Sideposition (Improved/Redone)

I updated my old BBP sideposition animations, and added my own male animation.

Also, it has a non-looping intro animation, so be sure to press "6" then "5" to switch away and back again to it to reset the intro. Must be in stage 1 for the intro to show up obviously.

Hope you like, let me know if theres any issue. It replaces the MLA Sidefuck. Its like animation 4 or 5. Around there.

BBP Sideposition (Improved).rar

Also, it has a non-looping intro animation, so be sure to press "6" then "5" to switch away and back again to it to reset the intro. Must be in stage 1 for the intro to show up obviously.

Hope you like, let me know if theres any issue. It replaces the MLA Sidefuck. Its like animation 4 or 5. Around there.

haha, weekend update like clockwork, thanks man.

Thanks Arrok!

Really appreciate all your animation updates. They're fantastic!  :heart: 

Thanks Arrok!

Thanks a lot, Arrok! You are simply amazing!

Thanks guys, im gonna try to get the improved oral, and a totally new set out today if I can.

Thanks Arrok!

Thanks a lot, Arrok! You are simply amazing!

Thanks guys, im gonna try to get the improved oral, and a totally new set out today if I can.

Awesome, your making skyrim better one jiggly boob at a time!

-Having both versions in sexis actually works pretty well because the animations are different enough and the way the new one lines up it looks like anal.

Wow respect, I like it :wub:

I hope that you never run out of ideas

This is looking really, really good and realistic!

I noticed that if I use the Cupid Arrow on someone sleeping, and then add myself, you get to do the business on the bed - Very Cool.

Definitely need some good sound effects for both male and female, and for me it would be perfect.

Excellent MOD so far.

Was thinking, in the Bathing Beauties dancing MOD, there is no problem with leaving the place if dance animations are occurring (no corruption); was wondering if there is code in that that might help to disable/cleanup sex acts when leaving an area?

Keep up the great work  :shy:

This is looking really, really good and realistic!

I noticed that if I use the Cupid Arrow on someone sleeping, and then add myself, you get to do the business on the bed - Very Cool.

Definitely need some good sound effects for both male and female, and for me it would be perfect.

Excellent MOD so far.

Was thinking, in the Bathing Beauties dancing MOD, there is no problem with leaving the place if dance animations are occurring (no corruption); was wondering if there is code in that that might help to disable/cleanup sex acts when leaving an area?

Keep up the great work  :shy:

MLA used the sounds of npc being attacked (including the sounds followers made when you would bump into them or hit them by accident) so each individual you targeted had there actual in game voice it was really cool (example: Brelyna would grunt and stuff but then the occasional "what did you just do" would pop up, it was pretty funny), thats about the only thing i miss from the older mods, otherwise sexis is really the best thing out there.

Best piece of advice i could give on cleaning up, and this is what i do personally. I never save after using a fnis mod, once im done i just restart skyrim that way you avoid any possible things going on and ensuring your game saves stay clean.

Also i think if you look in the sexxis config there is an option to clean up stuff i believe.

CMod, don't think I've seen this mentioned, so I'll bring it to your attention here as I don't see much in your framework source to support this.

This may be something for the future, but I've been considering the situation where a user has multiple SexiS based mods loaded. There's already two out there that people use together, and I've been playing around with an adaptation of WaxenFigure's excellent random rape mod to the SexiS framework. The problem is how to prevent each mod stepping on the other mods, in other words to figure out how to ensure that an NPC engaged in sex via one mod is not inadvertently assigned to a sexual act via another mod.

It's highly probable that you've already considered this so feel free to ignore if that is the case.

So onto the code. This should probably be its own script assigned to its own quest in order to ensure that only one instance is present across all mods. Firstly the data.

Int[] AttackerIdArray = NONE
Int[] VictimIdArray = NONE
Int ArrayCeiling = -1
Bool Locked = False
The first two are self-explanatory. The ArrayCeiling variable is an optimization that allows me to use RFind() on the portion of the attacker and victim ID arrays that are guaranteed to contain data (I can't see any possible situation where 128 couples are going at it).

Start off by initializing the arrays:

Event OnInit()
    AttackerIdArray = New Int[128]
    VictimIdArray = New Int[128]
    Int Index = 0

While (Index < AttackerIdArray.Length)
        AttackerIdArray[index] = 0
        VictimIdArray[index] = 0
        Index += 1
    EndWhile
EndEvent

Now onto functionality. I identified three requirements. Firstly I need to know if an NPC is engaged in sex via any other mod that has access to this data. Secondly I need to be able to add an attacker/victim pair to the arrays prior to starting up the sex act. Thirdly I need to be able to remove the attacker/victim pair from the arrays after the sex act has completed.

So let's see if an NPC is otherwise engaged. This makes use of the ArrayCeiling variable to limit the portion of the array that is searched.

Bool Function IsHavingSex(Int NPCFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True
    Bool ReturnValue = ((AttackerIdArray.RFind(NPCFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(NPCFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0))
    Locked = False
    Return ReturnValue
EndFunction

Note the locking code that is required to ensure that no array updates are in progress during the searches.

Now for the add. This manipulates the ArrayCeiling variable to optimize searches using RFind(). It also performs a sanity check to ensure that another mod has not added the attacker and/or victim to the arrays. For those that have played with the Sex Addicts random rape mod, you'll know that a quest is kicked off where the attacker sneaks up to the victim and casts a spell. I would need to perform the add prior to kicking off that quest.

Bool Function AddNPCs(Int AttackerFormID, Int VictimFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True

; Arrays already contains data (most common case)
    If (ArrayCeiling >= 0)
        ; Abort if either attacker or victim is in the array
        If ((AttackerIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (AttackerIdArray.RFind(VictimFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0) || (VictimIdArray.RFind(VictimFormID, ArrayCeiling) >= 0))
            Locked = False
            Return False
        EndIf

; Locate an available slot
        Int AvailableIndex = AttackerIdArray.RFind(0, ArrayCeiling)

If (AvailableIndex >= 0)
            AttackerIdArray[AvailableIndex] = AttackerFormID
            VictimIdArray[AvailableIndex] = VictimFormID
            Locked = False
            Return True
        EndIf

; Available slots taken, increment ceiling
        If ((ArrayCeiling + 1) < AttackerIdArray.Length)
            ArrayCeiling += 1
            AttackerIdArray[ArrayCeiling] = AttackerFormID
            VictimIdArray[ArrayCeiling] = VictimFormID
            Locked = False
            Return True
        EndIf

; Arrays are completely full
        Locked = False
        Return False
    EndIf

; Arrays are empty (first time through)
    AttackerIdArray[0] = AttackerFormID
    VictimIdArray[0] = VictimFormID
    ArrayCeiling = 0
    Locked = False
    Return True
EndFunction

Finally the remove code. Since the victim is at the same array index as the attacker, only the attacker form ID needs to be supplied.

Bool Function RemoveNPCs(Int AttackerFormID)
    While (Locked)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndWhile

Locked = True
    Int AttackerIndex = AttackerIdArray.RFind(AttackerFormID, ArrayCeiling)

If (AttackerIndex < 0)
        Locked = False
        Return False
    EndIf

; Can reduce array ceiling if this is the last slot
    If (AttackerIndex == ArrayCeiling)
        ArrayCeiling -= 1
    EndIf

AttackerIdArray[AttackerIndex] = 0
    VictimIdArray[AttackerIndex] = 0
    Locked = False
    Return True
EndFunction

Note that I do not consider myself any kind of scripting expert (although I do program in Java for a living), so please feel free to critique this code.

I have one criticism of the code, it has two tables of users split into "attackers" and "victims" when only one table is needed (CurrentlyHavingSex). If the mod is extended to solo actions (masturbation) then is the person an attacker or a victim? Likewise if it is extended to contain some 3 actor actions is it two attackers and one victim or two victims and one attacker? Who's the attacker if it's consensual?

Just one table with everyone who is actively participating in a sex act should be sufficient and will allow far more flexibility for the future and there's really no need to stamp them with labels such as attacker and victim.

Yes, I know the code in SexAddict does that a lot but it really did start life as a "rape" mod. SexIs is supposed to be a generalized sex framework so labeling is not good.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19169

Here's a link for a mod that adds some facial animation when talking to people that are friends with you.

it has a "blush" function that I think that would complement very well with this mod.

We keep getting this referenced but no one seems to be noticing the huge text on the page noting that it all seems to be broken in the Skyrim 1.9 beta. Lets wait until Skyrim 1.9 is released before wasting time using something that may end up unavailable.

As I already noticed before THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL to install the 1.9 Bethesda's Patch for at least three excellent reasons:

1. Almost EVERY "supposed" fix for bugs that the 1.9 should correct are ALREADY perfectly corrected by the (very stable) Unofficial Patches!

2. This Bethesda's "crap" is still into a BETA stage, unstable and introducing more bugs (look at reports on official forums!).

3. The "new" skill and perk system, by my PERSONAL opinion, is a MOUNTAIN OF SHIT! And it's the ONLY news introduced by the patch!

And, more:

4. There are ANY reference about a future DLC inside this patch. So, actually, it is totally USELESS!

5. As reported, many excellent and actually STABLE mods are broken by this Bethesda's Idiotism!

My two cents.

Can you add an anal sex animation? Theres one in Animated Prostitution that would be cool to see. Thanks!

I also want many positions with this.. Show us Anal lovers some love xD 

I'm with you guys. My character is supposed to be addicted to anal sex, but SexiS doesn't have any proper anal anims... yet. Sure you can make some positions look like anal, and there's anal creampies, but I'd love at least a couple of "proper" anal anims, maybe a rimjob anim too!

As I already noticed before THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL to install the 1.9 Bethesda's Patch for at least three excellent reasons:

1. Almost EVERY "supposed" fix for bugs that the 1.9 should correct are ALREADY perfectly corrected by the (very stable) Unofficial Patches!

2. This Bethesda's "crap" is still into a BETA stage, unstable and introducing more bugs (look at reports on official forums!).

3. The "new" skill and perk system, by my PERSONAL opinion, is a MOUNTAIN OF SHIT! And it's the ONLY news introduced by the patch!

And, more:

4. There are ANY reference about a future DLC inside this patch. So, actually, it is totally USELESS!

5. As reported, many excellent and actually STABLE mods are broken by this Bethesda's Idiotism!

My two cents.

Updating a game should not be called idiotic. Mods being broken by a patch on a game still being updated is a fact of life every modder knows this.

Personally while i like the unofficial patches I would rather the fixes be done by bethesda as they could be done in a better way as they know the inner workings of their engine better than anyone.

Also the patch is there for people to test which is why it is a beta so of course there will be issues with it.

I would rather a devolper keep releasing patches than one that doesn't.

-On a side note yay more Arrok animation goodness :D

Improved Oral Animations:

Ok fixed the camera problem where this position didn't take place in the center.

I scraped the old 69 and climax animations, and just made new ones. (I actually lost the old ones, but don't worry I like the new ones better) 

Pls let me know if the camera is fixed, should be centered like the rest.

Just replaces my old oral animations.

BBP New Oral Animations (Improved).rar