SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

You are doing wonders with your animations.  I have a request - please don't make animations for BBP only.   I just don't get on with BBP - I never got it to work in Oblivion, and have failed to get it working correctly in Skyrim too o_O

OK I asked for simpler install instructions, and all i get is a guy telling me their on front page. ( I know........)

I followed the front, but it doesnt say where to install everything. And the so called User upgade thing for FNIS is nowhere in the folder itself. I downloaded the free one from the link, the other require a paying membership.

I really want to try this mod, but if its not gonna work, im just gonna stop wasting time.

Guest Devianza

I followed the front, but it doesnt say where to install everything. And the so called User upgade thing for FNIS is nowhere in the folder itself. I downloaded the free one from the link, the other require a paying membership.

I really want to try this mod, but if its not gonna work, im just gonna stop wasting time.

When it comes to FNIS and Sexis, you move all of the files in the archives under the data folder in your skyrim directory, then you go into the tools folder that should be in your data directory and go into the GenerateFNIS_for_Users directory, from there you'll see generatefnisforusers, you double click that and then click "Update FNIS behavior", that will properly initiate both FNIS and Sexis. 

If you don't have SKSE yet you have to go to their page and download skse, then open that archive, you'll see a folder called "Skse_1_06_09", double click on that.  After that you'll see a data and src folder and a handful of other files, all of these folders and files need to be extracted to your Skyrim directory not the data directory. 

After that, if you're using NMM you just open NMM.  If you've never used SKSE the button on the top left will say "Launch Skyrim", then there will be a lil drop down arrow on the right of that.  Click on the lil arrow and you'll see "Launch SKSE", just click on "launch skse" and you'll be good to go. 

And none of the required mods for sexis are on pay only sites, they're all on here or the Nexus.  The Nexus is a membership site like this one and they do have a paid membership option, but it isn't required to download files. 

And he can't just put all of the files like FNIS into one folder since FNIS and SKSE aren't his mods, and one of the golden rules in the modding community is that you don't take other peoples mods without consent.  And chances are, the modder of FNIS wouldn't give consent since he's a Nexus members, and many Nexus members are against rape mods, and the admis of the site ban people if they even request rape mods.

You are doing wonders with your animations.  I have a request - please don't make animations for BBP only.   I just don't get on with BBP - I never got it to work in Oblivion, and have failed to get it working correctly in Skyrim too o_O

The whole reason he is redoing the animations is to make them better and add bbp, do you need help installing a bbp skeleton? i can help you it takes like 5 minutes.

Guest Devianza

I use the XP32's skeleton but I don't use bbp because the last time I did, I got really bad seam issues, but even though I don't use bbp, the animations he's made for Sexis have worked perfectly.

Point is, I don't see why it matters if he makes the animations bbp friendly since they don't seem to cause any issues on non bbp pc's.

I use the XP32's skeleton but I don't use bbp because the last time I did, I got really bad seam issues, but even though I don't use bbp, the animations he's made for Sexis have worked perfectly.

Point is, I don't see why it matters if he makes the animations bbp friendly since they don't seem to cause any issues on non bbp pc's.

very true.

Hope you are not bored by all the accolades, but just wanted to say that your mod is the best of the sex mods for ease of use and robust performance. Your latest upgrade installed and worked without any problems. Thank you for making this mod so easy and enjoyable to use.

Just wondering: Is it possible to change the blank faces of the characters to express their "feelings" ? I use "Player Headtracking by Maegfaer" [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23600] and the increase in the quality of immersion is truly amazing. If characters could also change their facial expressions, it would really make them come alive. Is it possible?

Thank you bubbledragon420 and Devianza for your input, I really appreciate it ^_^  

I might well take you up on your offer of assistance bubbledragon420.   One of life's ironies - my friends consider me a pc genius, I consider myself a total novice LOL.   

nd he can't just put all of the files like FNIS into one folder since FNIS and SKSE aren't his mods, and one of the golden rules in the modding community is that you don't take other peoples mods without consent.  And chances are, the modder of FNIS wouldn't give consent since he's a Nexus members, and many Nexus members are against rape mods, and the admis of the site ban people if they even request rape mods.

THere is a much simpler reason why I would never give permission to package FNIS with another mod: COMPATIBILITY.

When a new Skyrim (with updated behaviors) comes out, it's important that a compatible FNIS version is available asap. I will do my best. But what about ALL the other mods that would include FNIS? Last installation wins. And then I will get the blame why all those mod users have animation glitches. Can you imagine?  :)

I'm having issues getting skse to work, my skyui says it's not working yet i did everything it showed in the video for the installation, if someone can help i would be grateful.

Are you actually starting Skyrim with the SKSE exe?

I'm having issues getting skse to work, my skyui says it's not working yet i did everything it showed in the video for the installation, if someone can help i would be grateful.

Try an earlier version of SKSE. not all games are properly updated. when i installed the 1.6.10 version my skyrim no longer functioned. apparently it's not updated. so i went to the website and got the 1.6.09 (earlier version) and poof it all went OK.

The animations will still work even without BBP. You just will not have any breast animation, so don't worry.

nd he can't just put all of the files like FNIS into one folder since FNIS and SKSE aren't his mods, and one of the golden rules in the modding community is that you don't take other peoples mods without consent.  And chances are, the modder of FNIS wouldn't give consent since he's a Nexus members, and many Nexus members are against rape mods, and the admis of the site ban people if they even request rape mods.

THere is a much simpler reason why I would never give permission to package FNIS with another mod: COMPATIBILITY.

When a new Skyrim (with updated behaviors) comes out, it's important that a compatible FNIS version is available asap. I will do my best. But what about ALL the other mods that would include FNIS? Last installation wins. And then I will get the blame why all those mod users have animation glitches. Can you imagine?  :)

Yes, and for those who don't know Fore has SexiS on the FNIS description page on Nexus.   Also, I am a Nexus member,...and I'm not against any type of modding, assuming its legal.

Thanks again for the advice and references you gave me when I was beginning to learn animating for Skyrim, Fore. Also, thanks again for FNIS, without which no new animations would be possible in Skyrim. 

Got a small problem. After the scene finishes, the screen goes black and I can't control anything. Then I either get killed or I have to shut my computer down. Any ideas?

never heard of a mod doing that, maybe a ctd but not a computer freezing like that. sounds like something more serious is going on with your computer to me.