SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Thank you for the quick update.

Some tests "on fly". Here the reports:

1. The "do nothing" packages seem to work pretty well. If one actor is "moving" the other follows. The only little glitch, that I suppose is due to a little delay the scripts have before be applied, is that the moving actor needs 3, 4 seconds before stop and continue the fuck. This "eats" some part of the action.

2. Frankly, I was happier before you changed the Timescale relation. I'm used to play at Timescale 10 (half of default) and I found (I wrote that before) that the lenght of the entire action was perfect for me. Actually, it's too short. Take count that is just me and it's not a criticism. No longer related to the timescale gets the action time half as before, for me. It's really difficult to see differences from the various stages of actions (except, of course, for the latest two).

3. Sounds in stage 3 seem more suitable now but, see above, the stage itself is now too short to give me a good feeling about sounds and voices. You already wrote about what we talked on climax's sound so I'm only waiting for your excellent work.

4. About loud, I suppose you can edit only the climax's related audio samples into an Audio Editor, changing their loud and then using the scripts to "sequence" them from lower one to higher one. (Adobe Audition is a great tool but a lot expensive. There is an alternative called Audacity that becomes from Linux world but it's available for free also for Windows systems. Two programs that allow you to change almost everything into a sound sample or an entire music track.)

5. Nothing to say about alignements. They are PERFECT.

6. No more texts on screen about stage changes. Hmmm ... maybe an option to flag them on or off. During tests, and for test purpose only, could be useful to see them. During normal play, of course not. The "End" text is good as is, alaways visible.

I'll continue my work of "tester". ;)

Me again.

I did some strange tests using different Timescales (just for fun and try out).

With timescale set to 1 the action finishes almost immediately. There is no interval between the last cast and the ragdoll scene. No sex in the meantime, I mean.

With timescale larger above the default (like 40 or 60), it happens almost the same with 1 or 2 seconds of sex before ragdoll.

With timescale default it seems to work as you wrote.

With timescale 10 (my preferred one), actions are shortened by half.

To next.

remois -

At your suggestion, I changed the Cupid plugin to allow same sex couples. Note that there are no strap-ons built into SexiS, and it removes any armor which uses slots 32, 39, 46, or your weapon slot.

New version of the Cupid plugin will be available next time I post updated code, hopefully I'll manage to get it out in a couple hours.

Thank you for the quick update.

Some tests "on fly". Here the reports:

1. The "do nothing" packages seem to work pretty well. If one actor is "moving" the other follows. The only little glitch' date=' that I suppose is due to a little delay the scripts have before be applied, is that the moving actor needs 3, 4 seconds before stop and continue the fuck. This "eats" some part of the action.

2. Frankly, I was happier before you changed the Timescale relation. I'm used to play at Timescale 10 (half of default) and I found (I wrote that before) that the lenght of the entire action was perfect for me. Actually, it's too short. Take count that is just me and it's not a criticism. No longer related to the timescale gets the action time half as before, for me. It's really difficult to see differences from the various stages of actions (except, of course, for the latest two).

3. Sounds in stage 3 seem more suitable now but, see above, the stage itself is now too short to give me a good feeling about sounds and voices. You already wrote about what we talked on climax's sound so I'm only waiting for your excellent work.

4. About loud, I suppose you can edit only the climax's related audio samples into an Audio Editor, changing their loud and then using the scripts to "sequence" them from lower one to higher one. (Adobe Audition is a great tool but a lot expensive. There is an alternative called Audacity that becomes from Linux world but it's available for free also for Windows systems. Two programs that allow you to change almost everything into a sound sample or an entire music track.)

5. Nothing to say about alignements. They are PERFECT.

6. No more texts on screen about stage changes. Hmmm ... maybe an option to flag them on or off. During tests, and for test purpose only, could be useful to see them. During normal play, of course not. The "End" text is good as is, alaways visible.

I'll continue my work of "tester". ;)

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback.

For me, when actors move it doesn't interrupt their animation at all, they just slide around. Unless I jump.

I looked into the timescale thing today, and I must say I'm at a loss. The next update I put out will have that part reverted. It seems part of the problem is that RegisterForSingleUpdateGametime is not reliable. With my timescale at 10, I registered an update for 0.0444 (which is hours in game time -> 2.6 ingame minutes), and I output timestamps to my log when the updates actually occurred, and they weren't even a minute apart (timestamp was the same for both). So, I'll likely have to overhaul this and use an updates not based on ingame time. For now, it will simply go back to how it was.

I'm familiar with audacity. The trouble is then I would have to play the animations in a set order, with no randomness. Being able to adjust through scripting would be much better. I actually rewrote the part which handles playing voice clips today, and in doing so have exposed the possibility for me to adjust the playback volume. So, this has become possible.

The text was useful for buging, but I haven't had an animation fail to play through the phases, so those messages seemed to have outlived their usefulness.

Bug/glitch: if u "tfc" and animation move' date=' u are stucked and need to reload

[/quote']

Interesting. It seems that if you're in tfc mode, then the script commands to enable controls fail. I'm not sure why that is, or what I can do about it. However, you can fix it through the console. Just turn tfc off, and type 'enableplayercontrols' in the console, and you should be good to go.

make arrows to disappear after 3-5 secs pls

sry for my bad english' date=' hope u understand what does i mean

[/quote']

They only last about 7-10 seconds for me. I have no idea how to make them fade faster, unfortunately.

Update posted, grab both SexiSUpdate.zip and SexiSCupidUpdate.zip. You must update both, some changes were made in the way they communicate.

Changelog:

Dec 19, 2012

- [Revert] TimeScale code was not working as intended, it was reverted

- Sound system was overhauled for better future design

Cupid:

- Allows same sex couples. Note that FF couples will use animations that require a strap-on, which are not included in this mod.

Details:

As explained above, the TimeScale adjustments simply do not work for some reason or another, timing has been reverted back to how it was in the original version. I'll tinker with adjusting with the timescale some more, but I may have to redo how animations are timed.

Overhauled the sound system so that it's in an independent code OnUpdate loop from the rest, so timing should be more precise. This change also brings about the possibility for adjusting the volume of voice clips at runtime.

As request by remois, the Cupid plugin will allow you to make same sex couples. There are no animations designed for lesbian couples, so they make use of regular animations. This means it will look very weird unless you're using a strap-on mod, since no strap-ons are included in this.

I'm glad to see that this supports MM couples now and I love how you can choose who is dominant in the sex scene. However I have noticed a few things.

1. MM couples don't seem to get the "Cupid's love hangs in the air" message.

2. To me, it seems a bit unrealistic that the guys stay silent throughout the sex scene. A moan or 2 at the climax would make it seem more realistic without going over the top, imo.

3. Occasionally after a sex scene ends, NPCs make comments about the player trespassing, even if they are outside or the shop/inn/house hasn't closed for the night. Guards draw their weapons and become hostile. Going through a door that causes a loading screen seems to be a temporary fix while the mod is enabled.

SexiSCupidUpdate.zip has been updated in the OP.

While checking if MM animations were broken, I discovered a bug with FF couples in the Cupid plugin, it has been fixed.

I'm glad to see that this supports MM couples now and I love how you can choose who is dominant in the sex scene. However I have noticed a few things.

1. MM couples don't seem to get the "Cupid's love hangs in the air" message.

2. To me' date=' it seems a bit unrealistic that the guys stay silent throughout the sex scene. A moan or 2 at the climax would make it seem more realistic without going over the top, imo.

3. Occasionally after a sex scene ends, NPCs make comments about the player trespassing, even if they are outside or the shop/inn/house hasn't closed for the night. Guards draw their weapons and become hostile. Going through a door that causes a loading screen seems to be a temporary fix while the mod is enabled.

[/quote']

1. Just bad luck, it can happen with MM couples too. 25% chance, although sometimes it seems lower. However, while checking to make sure it was working as intended I discovered that FF couples could not have repeat sex. As mentioned above, this has been patched.

Edit:

Discovered a bug/oversight relating to my global callbacks. Basically, once you save and load your game with Cupid enabaled, the global callback will stop working. This will prevent all repeat sex acts. I was already aware I had to rework the global callbacks, so I guess it's now next on my list todo.

ReEdit:

Did some testing and maybe this is not the case afterall.

2. I agree with you that MM couples are a bit strange being so silent. I have no MM voice clips currently, and I'm not sure how to have the game play a generic grunt sound (if it's event possible).

3. I've never experienced that. Is there a good location / pair of actors I can go try and see if it happens? Also, is it only when the player is involved, or even if you're just a spectator?

Hi cmod.

I don't think you have a bug about callback, save and reload. I did those things and I had, for the first time, one sex by will and immediately after TWO other for "Cupid's hangs in the air". Chance is still random and works fine.

About Male's sound clip, you can try with the one that the player "breaths" when he finishes his stamina while he was sprinting for a long run. Should be good. Maybe adding a "combat grunt".

Never experienced me too about comments on trespassing.

Idea for future: more consciousness about NPC on the fact YOU are about to make the two of them to have sex together? Maybe your follower female could ask: "Hey, what do you want I so? I'm not a whore!" or something.

As consequence: Autonomous sex between a couple that already had sex some times (by player will, of course)?

Don't know if possible, only some strange ideas.

SUGGESTION: to avoid confusion, try to name the update with progressive numbers?

Well, I experienced the Trespassing comment in Ivarstead, from a female guard (and at the time I was only testing out the MM couples, so it wasn't after sex with them. I also had a Stormcloak Prisoner (male) that I'd just freed and had sex with (somewhere between the Aetherium Forge and Ivarstead) say "You appear to be in the wrong place, friend."

And yes, it was always when I was involved.

@cmod

Ok, I got a nice little girl: "Baby Girl". So did also my companion Vilja.

Then we have two "baby Girl", same name, almost same appearance, wandering around into our house. What's next?

I noticed that my girl has a key into her inventory, called Daghrie's House Key or something like this. Does this mean that she will go away at that house?

What exactly does the spell "purge preggy"?

I tried the spell that should clean all babies but, in fact, only my own baby disappeared. The other one, by my companion, is still here and casting again, and again, the spell does nothing.

Oh, I found out that Daighre is a female breton miner who works into the Left Hand Mine, just near Markharth.

Does this mean that the girls/boys are clones of her sons? Just to know, not important.

On the other hand, I noticed also that the ID of these girls starts with "ff".

This should mean that they are randomly generated NPCs and could be also safely eliminated using the "markfordelete" and " disable" commands. Am I right?

NicoleDragoness -

I assumed the Cupid plugin would have that bug because the documentation of SKSE functions says I should, haha. But after I tried testing it, it seemed to work just fine. So either something weird is happening, or the SKSE documentation is wrong / outdated.

I agree that it will be hard for people to know if they need to update. Since it's still Alpha, I'm not too concerned about it, but after the next update or two I'll be re-uploading all the zips in a more manageable order. Hopefully people can bear with it until then.

Also, I like the ideas for Cupid, but it will probably be a while before I add more complicated features like that to any of the plugins.

Sorry to hear you had trouble with the pregnancy plugin. The spell is supposed to go remove all the children created by it as well as disable the mod. I'll have to take a look at it to see why it failed to delete all your children.

I just picked a girl and boy at random in the CK, and made duplicate Forms for them. Apparently I forgot to delete their inventories, heh. All children which are born are copies of the two children I made (PlaceCopyAtMe). Oh, and yeah, currently that plugin pays no attention to what kind of sex, haha. Only looks to see if it was a male / female pair and considers it good. This is due to a limitation of the core framework. The callback system is undergoing an overhaul, which will include the ability for plugins to find out the 'type' of sex, at which point I can update the plugin.

Well' date=' I experienced the Trespassing comment in Ivarstead, from a female guard (and at the time I was only testing out the MM couples, so it wasn't after sex with them. I also had a Stormcloak Prisoner (male) that I'd just freed and had sex with (somewhere between the Aetherium Forge and Ivarstead) say "You appear to be in the wrong place, friend."

And yes, it was always when I was involved.

[/quote']

Hmm, I'll have to see if I can replicate it. I haven't run into this myself yet.

Very nice work but it doesn't work properly for me. :( Once the last sex stage has finished it goes into and endless loop of what looks like the first stage!

A conflict with another mod perhaps!

It's always possible for it to be a mod conflict, but I thought I had done a reasonable job of preventing that. If you select yourself as one of the actors, what happens when it ends? Can you move / jump? Or is it not even re-enabling the controls?

Ok, I've done a bit of double checking, and it seems that I was getting that error from another sex mod that was installed but wasn't actually active. Completely uninstalling said mod fixed the error.

I only noticed it when Sexis was installed an active, which is what led me to believe it was Sexis that was the cause. Sorry about that.

Actually, I found that SexiS is the more stable and bug-free mod of EVERY sex mods all around, so, if you encounter problems, it's easier there is ANOTHER mod that causes them. (I'm not talking about really minor issues like misalignements mainly due to the horrible navmesh created by Bethesda or jittering problems due to clutters, again a Bethesda's fault to have made so many idiot and useless things in the game).

My two cents.

OK I found what was causing the problem for me and you probably won't believe it.

It was the skeleton_female nif file installed with the UNP body rework mod.

Removed it and all works fine!

:huh: WTF

Hmmm ... strange indeed. I'm using the UNPB-BBP bodymesh and the xp32's XPMS skeleton without problems.

EDIT: OMG! Anoressic gilrs! I just saw the post you linked. Easily this skeleton doesn't allow the ragdoll scene. Could be.

Great mod! I was having some issues if I did "TFC" during sex. Afterwards it did not let me move. I fixed it with "Enableplayercontrols" though, just a heads up, don't know what was happening there. Other than that, great mod! I like the idea for being able to tag armors, that is brilliant, and also, a way to select animations beforehand would be fantastic!

Also, for everybody's FF needs: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362

I've found you don't actually need CBBE installed, it works fine for me with UNPB.

Keep up the great work and this mod will soon be the best!

i cant seem to get past the generate for users part. It give this error Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan ...

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

Hmm' date=' do you have the FNIS 3.2, or an older one? If you're using an older one, try updating it. Not really sure what would cause a message like that, that line looks fine to my knowledge. Maybe it can't find the actual file? Check to make sure they're in the right spot. iirc:

meshes/Actors/Characters/Animations/SexiS/SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

Also, you might try re-downloading this, just in case a file got slightly corrupted.

Ok, I've done a bit of double checking, and it seems that I was getting that error from another sex mod that was installed but wasn't actually active. Completely uninstalling said mod fixed the error.

I only noticed it when Sexis was installed an active, which is what led me to believe it was Sexis that was the cause. Sorry about that.

Glad it got figured out! And even more glad I didn't have to fix anything! XD

OK I found what was causing the problem for me and you probably won't believe it.

It was the skeleton_female nif file installed with the UNP body rework mod.

Removed it and all works fine!

:huh: WTF

I... I'm at a complete loss on that one. I have no idea how a skeleton could do something like this.

I've used two different skeletons with this without an problems. I have no idea where the first one came from' date=' but I've been using it for months. The second one, which I just started using a couple days ago I got here. It doesn't look like it has the same shape as the one you've been using though.

Great mod! I was having some issues if I did "TFC" during sex. Afterwards it did not let me move. I fixed it with "Enableplayercontrols" though' date=' just a heads up, don't know what was happening there. Other than that, great mod! I like the idea for being able to tag armors, that is brilliant, and also, a way to select animations beforehand would be fantastic!

Also, for everybody's FF needs: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362

I've found you don't actually need CBBE installed, it works fine for me with UNPB.

Keep up the great work and this mod will soon be the best!

[/quote']

Yeah, for some reason if you're in TFC mode 'enableplayercontrols' doesn't do anything. So, the script fails to re-enable your controls. I'm not yet sure what I'll be able to do about this. To my knowledge, I can't toggle TFC mode from within scripts, only by console commands.

Whether or not the player can select anims will be up to the plugins themselves. Clearly, none of the ones I've made allow you to, but the system itself allows mods to specify an anim - so it could be done. I haven't done any custom menu stuff yet, so I'd have to figure that out before I could add it to the Cupid plugin.