vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

Hello,

Are we able to add more hairs or faces for example (Bass has 2 faces"BAS_FACE_011 and BAS_FACE_001" and i want make a copy BAS_FACE_001 and rename it to something else like BAS_FACE_002 and redirect the modded character to that new face to not conflict with other costumes )?

If so how can this be done !?

Thanks!

On 6/28/2020 at 8:06 PM, Firegeek94 said:

Drag here the g1a file (and press enter).
C:\Users\David\Downloads\G1mtools\MAR_FACIAL_300_FATAL.g1a
Drag here the g1m file (and press enter).
"C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_000.g1m"
Choose interpolation mode and press enter:
(recommended value: 2)
1) linear, 2) cubic.
Correct euler singularities? (y/n and press enter)
(Recommended value: y)
y
Cannot open file ""C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_000.g1m"" for reading.
Error given by the system: Invalid argumentPress enter to exit.
that the thing i get

maire face 000 is not hers real face.

1.  Does anybody know where these textures from KAS004a's destructible costume are?  I was able to find HEL005's in RRP, but not KAS's.

Spoiler

kas004.jpg.393b3abe48fcd430e7097917ea9e1005.jpg

2.  Is it possible to force a .g1m to use the soft body nodes from another .g1m??

23 hours ago, wingzg said:

1.  Does anybody know where these textures from KAS004a's destructible costume are?  I was able to find HEL005's in RRP, but not KAS's.

Reveal hidden contents

kas004.jpg.393b3abe48fcd430e7097917ea9e1005.jpg

2.  Is it possible to force a .g1m to use the soft body nodes from another .g1m??

1) if i'm not wrong they are in CharacterEditor. Type "eff" in the search bar

2)I don't think so ?

Transplant softbody grid between g1m file is possible:

Spoiler

I finally managed to replace the breast softbody grid system of LEI_COS_106.g1m with these from LEI_COS_100.g1m. The finding are:

1. the U_D0 in the line 54 of xml file: <G1MF version="29" auto="true">  -> <U_D0 value="xxx">', is the total number of softbody nodes.

I guess the line above " <U_CC value="4" />" would be the number of softbody grid systems.

2. the g1m file depended index of root bones "SOFT000_ROOT","SOFT001_ROOT","SOFT002_ROOT","SOFT003_ROOT" are referred in the softbody section (01 00 08 00) of the Softbody g1m chunk (0.soft file after g1m_xml decoding). The other softbody specified bones: ""OPT_ywrk_00" ,"OPT_ywrk_01" ,"OPT_ywrk_02" are referred in section (02 00 08 00)

The g1m softbody chunck format is from ausgeek's blender plugin: decode_doa6_soft.py. The format is not complete, but enough to run through and get each softbody grid system's head. I kind of decode the 02 00 08 00 section format as:

0x00    02 00 08 00    Section Mark
0x04    uint32    section length in byte
0x08    uint32    OPT ywrk bone count (3)
0x0C    uint32    OPT ywrk Bone ID in G1MS
0x10    3xfloat32    unknown Matrix
0x1C    uint32    cage count
0x20    uint32    cage index
0x24    float32    unknown (0.5)
0x28    8 x uint32    cage node index list (guess)
0x48    8 x float32    cage node weight list (guess)
0x68    Next cage   

For transplant the softbody grid, just need to change all the g1m file depended bone ID and the update the U_D0 value to total node number.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mysticus said:

I love your tools, vagonumero13

But now I have a question.

Do you plan to update your SRSxtool just for being compatible even for srsa files from Fairy Tail (2020) game?

I don't have the game, so it is unlikely I will fix it anytime soon. Anyway, I'm curious, which is the error? Does it crash, extract bad files or cancel extracting printing something?

g1t_tools updated to 0.3.

Changelog:

- qg1t_tool and g1t_replace will now reduce the mips level when injecting a texture to match the mips level of the texture existing in the .g1t. This fixes the compatibility of the tools with Final Fantasy Dissidia NT and possibly other games. (Usually photoshop/paint.net generate two more levels of mip maps than the ones these games use, on symmetric textures, that would be the 1x1 and 2x2 mips, so nothing of value is lost).

On 8/2/2020 at 8:46 AM, vagonumero13 said:

I don't have the game, so it is unlikely I will fix it anytime soon. Anyway, I'm curious, which is the error? Does it crash, extract bad files or cancel extracting printing something?

It does work. But it cancels after extracting a bad file name.

Maybe you can fix it someday.

AC_PC000_NATSU.zip

111.PNG

So this was a idea that I had long ago, but I didn't start to research if it was doable until yesterday.

In the game we have:

- A mesh based transformation that is used for breakable costumes.

- A texture based transformation triggered by the attacker in a break blow or by the appeal(taunt) action.

So I thought it would be possible to swap the events, and get the attacker have a mesh transformation when doing a break blow or appeal. And... it worked.

Here is a example of Phase 4 Arnice transforming into Demon Form. (the Demon Form is from this @gatto tommod here)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Of course, it can also be used for "reverse break".

Notice that in this video, the break of Rachel costume happens before the hit, while the break of Momiji happens later (as that's a normal breakable).

(The broken Rachel in the video is from @用户名623 mod here)

Spoiler

Spoiler

The only problem is that we still have the material amount limitations. For the example, in the case of the Arnice, it was a luck that PHF_COS_002 had enough materials for both, the normal Arnice costume and the demon form thing.

Also, I know that you can transform before battle, but that currently doesn't work here, apparently that's a different event for the game, thus my patch doesn't affect it.

34 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

How did you handle the textures of Arnice default and demon form? Because they are two different .g1m

Probably better reply you with the files (obiously in current public version of REDELBE, this won't transform but just work as breakable, but the idea is that in next version it will, upon adding a setting to the mod.ini which I haven't yet called).

But basically I reordered the things in mtl (If you decompile those with fid_utility, you will see a weird ordering of the materials)

Also, initially I had it to use the Arnice hair with the "work" thing, but then I realized that the glasses including in the hair would remain in demon form, so well, I just instead used a breakable hair, since the hair will also transform.

Edit: so more or less, in the normal mtl, 0-4 are used, and mapped to the Arnice costume. In the "a.mtl", only 0 and 2 are used, The 0 here doesn't need to be the same than in the other one (pbody is 0 in my a.mtl, and 5 -unused- in the normal mtl)

Arnice transformable.zip

So I'm getting some weird glitch with redelbe where the character select screen will randomly have red stars on outfits without any mods, and some outfits with mods wont have the red star either.

Even just installing redelbe by itself and having absolutely no mods, some outfits will get red stars. Using the free version on steam.

Hi guys! Does g1m tools work with Atelier Sophie (A17)? I've already tried to convert, but the result of g1m_export.exe is "Mismatch in VB/IB/Layout (13 vs 10 vs 10)." There were a many of g1m files (probably, animations and bones) after converting from *.elixir.gz to *.g1m. I tried to convert only a model, not a bones nor a animations. Also g1m2fbx.exe gives error, too. But it somehow converted only the bones to the fbx.

g1t_tools is very convenient!

best tool

kidsswtm memo?

/RED          /Green           /Blue   /Alpha

Arr0 /wet(body) /wet(clothes) /scar   /soot

Arr1 /stain         /sand             /snow /oil

(soot)

Spoiler

soot.png.f5de169b8486410407bf13a117b75576.png

(stain)

Spoiler

stain.png.befc654575c9653ffa3c0a54b09dc034.png

15 hours ago, NoNameUserDev said:

Hi guys! Does g1m tools work with Atelier Sophie (A17)? I've already tried to convert, but the result of g1m_export.exe is "Mismatch in VB/IB/Layout (13 vs 10 vs 10)." There were a many of g1m files (probably, animations and bones) after converting from *.elixir.gz to *.g1m. I tried to convert only a model, not a bones nor a animations. Also g1m2fbx.exe gives error, too. But it somehow converted only the bones to the fbx.

Well the fact that at least that error was returned means that at least the parser works correctly, but the export code doesn't like whe the numbers of vertex buffers is different to the numbers of layout, or the number of vertex buffers different to the number of index buffers, as it (incorrectly) assumes that they are all indexed the same, which is the case of most g1m.

You may try your luck in other g1m, it may work.