Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

10 hours ago, Standman said:

Love the Regina outfit, but for some reason my body overlays from Racemenu won't display properly. Would anyone know how I can fix this?

I got the same problem too. Haven't found the fix yet.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:58 PM, Taven said:

Any word on the Kameleon armor? Don't mean to pester, just curious about it. ?

being honest with you.. 0%

but I see a few people asking for this outfit, I guess I could start working on this for my next conversion.

I uesd your UUNPconversion for LSJ Kuwa and found some clipping when i move.  I was wondering if i use kuwa_1.nif biult by ur UUNPconversion to make another UUNPconversion, maybe it would work better. So i did it and yeah it works ,pretty nicely, but i got only the first texture, all 49 are the same. It bothers me all the time, i have no idea how to fix it. :(

On 7/21/2019 at 12:59 AM, miahhexo said:

Hello! may i request this outfit from Dint to UUNP? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13lko03YsKCW0AJ-UthuBmSlgwbdOxzH7/view

tải xuống.jpg

doesn't this have a uunp conversion already? if not I could make one but I'm sure I saw a UUNP version somewhere

3 hours ago, asce050 said:

I uesd your UUNPconversion for LSJ Kuwa and found some clipping when i move.  I was wondering if i use kuwa_1.nif biult by ur UUNPconversion to make another UUNPconversion, maybe it would work better. So i did it and yeah it works ,pretty nicely, but i got only the first texture, all 49 are the same. It bothers me all the time, i have no idea how to fix it. :(

Make sure your new conversion nif have the exact nitrishape order and number as my original conversion.

I will show you an image.

You only need to match the nitrishapes of the parts, no the body parts.

kuwa.png

10 hours ago, elxdark said:

doesn't this have a uunp conversion already? if not I could make one but I'm sure I saw a UUNP version somewhere

Make sure your new conversion nif have the exact nitrishape order and number as my original conversion.

kuwa.png

thanks, it works. And yet still some clipping haha,this is strange. I'll try another way to do with this issue.

51 minutes ago, asce050 said:

thanks, it works. And yet still some clipping haha,this is strange. I'll try another way to do with this issue.

it will have clipping because the pants are way too close to the skin so to eliminate all the possible clipping you will have to increase the size a lot in the parts you want to remove it.

Since it worked most of the time for the standard uunp bodies I decided to not increase the size that much to keep the tight effect of the clothes.

This one was really tricky because since it was so attached to the skin I couldn't really increase that much, the only way to fix all the clipping is to increase the size for a good amount and then fix the weight paiting the clipping.

1 hour ago, elxdark said:

it will have clipping because the pants are way too close to the skin so to eliminate all the possible clipping you will have to increase the size a lot in the parts you want to remove it.

Since it worked most of the time for the standard uunp bodies I decided to not increase the size that much to keep the tight effect of the clothes.

This one was really tricky because since it was so attached to the skin I couldn't really increase that much, the only way to fix all the clipping is to increase the size for a good amount and then fix the weight paiting the clipping.

I see. I'll try it.

On 7/23/2019 at 11:16 AM, elxdark said:

Emm, now i realize how tough to fix this shit. It has no end, thereis always clipping,fix here comes there. I can't use the weight brush, every time i uesd it, got worse. So I just increase the size, and then copy the bone weight.After more than 10 times tried, the final test works not bad on me, just a little clipping inner thigh unless zoom in there, it can be ignored.Anyway i donot want to try anymore,it works on me now.Here's the file u can give a try , it may work. LSJ kuwa UUNP Finalfix.zip 

On 7/22/2019 at 11:00 PM, elxdark said:

kuwa.png

It would be great if we have a quality conversion of that outfit from you. i was searching this for a while and coundn't find any :(

4 hours ago, asce050 said:

Could u make a convertion for this one?I‘ve tried it, may finish the body but can't do anything with the highheels.It's transparent, and i make the feet_N so amazing, i make it looks like a feet-hand , half feet,half hand.:sweat_smile:

This suit has already been converted and is in the devious cursed loot mod

On 7/23/2019 at 9:05 PM, SavagetheWolfy said:

Could you pretty please do a conversion of the Nightingale Prime Remastered armor? I haven't been able to find a high-poly, normal set of Nightingale armor in UUNP, I would love to see it!

not interested sorry, it looks like a male outfit to me.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:57 AM, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

Hi, are you interested in converting this one?

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/273-unpb-hdt-wicked-nuns-ii/

nope

11 hours ago, afa said:

About BDO Sorceress Dahlia of the Night, the UUNP conversion that was floating around a while back didn't convert the heels fully, it has the usual CBBE/UNP texture mesh mismatch.

7 hours ago, miahhexo said:

It would be great if we have a quality conversion of that outfit from you. i was searching this for a while and coundn't find any :(

Alright I will see what I can do about that one after I'm done with outfit im working right now :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Did you take the meshes and textures also from the data of dcl ?

No,i don‘t install this mod because it needs DD.The bodysilde data works in a way. Anyway i have gave up , just a suit , no need to waste more time.