Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

11 hours ago, ThaliaKael123 said:

Thank you for these conversions, they are awesome! Finding these made my day! Keep up the good work ?

❤️

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's about time that I registered my thanks and admiration for your work. :thumbsup::love:

Thank you :cool:

1 hour ago, kriskobingo said:

hi ... i love your work ... can you convert this to UUNP https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/02/1923liwu-unp.html .. it has been converted but something is very wrong when worn in the game ... check it out ... thanks alot ...

the UUNP on the site works. I know Ive been using it for a while.

"something is very wrong when worn in the game" doesnt help describe the problem.

whats actually going on?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2b39968d4e087f18b1ecf0ce7cddd926.png

On 5/21/2019 at 8:23 AM, -alpha- said:

the UUNP on the site works. I know Ive been using it for a while.

"something is very wrong when worn in the game" doesnt help describe the problem.

whats actually going on?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.2b39968d4e087f18b1ecf0ce7cddd926.png

the lower back clips alot so i had to adjust the body to the clothes as the clothes should fix according to the body the arms are not bodyslide_able ... the thighs and lower back become extra blurry as if its pixelated and when i move while wearing this item it leaves a blurry trail like particle scattering behind for a small time and no other cloth mod has this problem but only this ...its fine when i wear this without running it through bodyslide ... i've since deleted this mod but would ask if someone professional could convert this again it would be swell ... thanks

Hey, elxdark, I have converted Krista's "DEM Privat" to SSE-UUNP and it runs fine (had a bit of trouble with 3 of the files causing CTD but fixed them.) If you are interested in uploading an SSE version I'll be glad to stick it in my Dropbox and send you a link.

21 hours ago, N7Whore said:

Your character is so pretty! Thank you for conversions!

Thanks ❤️

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Hey, elxdark, I have converted Krista's "DEM Privat" to SSE-UUNP and it runs fine (had a bit of trouble with 3 of the files causing CTD but fixed them.) If you are interested in uploading an SSE version I'll be glad to stick it in my Dropbox and send you a link.

Yea sure, thanks for the conversion!

You can upload it yourself if you want I don't have any problems, but if you don't want just send me the link and I will add it in the first page :)

6 hours ago, fallenealgez said:

Just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful conversion! Hope to see more of your work!

Thanks! You will see more for sure :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, elxdark said:

Yea sure, thanks for the conversion!

You can upload it yourself if you want I don't have any problems, but if you don't want just send me the link and I will add it in the first page :)

PM-ing you the link in a minute, got to upload it first. :classic_biggrin: Thanks.

EDIT: SSE-converted installable archive DEM Privat UUNP SE with Bodyslide.7z uploaded and link (and details of what I did to fix it and some SliderSet tweaks) sent to you via PM. Thanks! :classic_wub:

I would like to beg (yes, beg) for an SMP conversion of Draconic Bloodline Armor UUNP! The old HDT-PE Oldrim meshes will work fine in SSE with a couple of edits, which I can easily do, but the SMP xml file is above my skillset.

I loved this armor so much back in my Oldrim days that I made a video to show it off:

I miss it terribly- but it is pointless to wear it without the physics working. Thanks for even thinking about it. :classic_heart:

Added DEM Privat SE conversion by @Vyxenne thanks again for the conversion :) 

I haven't tested it myself but if you got any problems you better ask Vyxenne.

5 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I've also successfully converted the "Liliana Outfit" to SSE.  If you want it I can send you a link.

sure if you think it's optimal and works then send me the link I will add it.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I would like to beg (yes, beg) for an SMP conversion of Draconic Bloodline Armor UUNP! The old HDT-PE Oldrim meshes will work fine in SSE with a couple of edits, which I can easily do, but the SMP xml file is above my skillset.

I loved this armor so much back in my Oldrim days that I made a video to show it off:

I miss it terribly- but it is pointless to wear it without the physics working. Thanks for even thinking about it. :classic_heart:

yep it's a really cool looking armor and the hdt effect is good as well.

It's going to be a lot of work since it has a lot of clipping issues and weight painting so it will be one of the last outfits I will do from the list, a SMP conversion would be sweet as you said, maybe when I make the UUNP someone will pick it and make a SMP version :D

2 hours ago, elxdark said:

Added DEM Privat SE conversion by @Vyxenne thanks again for the conversion :) 

I haven't tested it myself but if you got any problems you better ask Vyxenne.

sure if you think it's optimal and works then send me the link I will add it.

Sure I converted two more the "2B Nier Automata" and "DA2 Isabela."  The Nier Automata works fine but the skirt gives some problems, but that could be because of the body preset I am using.  The Isabela and Liliana outfits work perfectly no imperfections. 

Here are all three:

https://mega.nz/#!Ea5jjSrC!2XDhibY5weF5Iqnggx8_ZG71dCJ2oawQ_fIWjwjqK7w

If any problems feel free to let me know.

14 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Sure I converted two more the "2B Nier Automata" and "DA2 Isabela."  The Nier Automata works fine but the skirt gives some problems, but that could be because of the body preset I am using.  The Isabela and Liliana outfits work perfectly no imperfections. 

Here are all three:

https://mega.nz/#!Ea5jjSrC!2XDhibY5weF5Iqnggx8_ZG71dCJ2oawQ_fIWjwjqK7w

If any problems feel free to let me know.

Thank you for the conversions!

Your Venia Riding Attire coversation in action on UUNP-Dreamgirl

A great case of: "dressed for the occasion"

Spoiler

Venia Riding Attire looks like it was made for the DF Quest "Ponygirl"

DEC didn't wait long and transfered the Pony to a new owner.

An SD+ owner dressed for the occasion:

This AMOL NPC is now proud owner of a new Riding Attire.

484256087_ponyhof03.jpg.18fa187e5be203795bb22f2812d8adcd.jpg

Ponys are great to draw customes!

Just be careful that they don't eat the goods themself^^

1056004488_ponyhof02.jpg.f9de3f50a2b980a5e61dbb22f76569c6.jpg

1186867581_ponyhof01.jpg.6a3ad7845bf2fadb96a35566df50acd3.jpg

Thanks very much for the conversions. They're really good.

I'm not sure if you've made any changes to it since I downloaded it, but I noticed the first person mesh for the Venia Riding Attire was invisible in my game. I assume the original had no weight slider support, as there's only a single first person mesh. With your esp enabling the weight slider for the outfit I think it needs _0 and _1 weight meshes for first person, just as with the main meshes. I added _1 to the name of the mesh, copy/pasted it and put _0 on the name of the copy, then made a quick edit to the esp to point to one of them to fix the problem (although the sleeves I now see are the same size for all weights.) I'm not sure how easy it would be to make slider sets for first person, but just thought I'd let you know.