DeepBlueFrog

SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

36 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

When I extract and looked at the files (planning to do the same as you) I noticed that most of the folders are not present and there is a .bsl file. How do you open those (as presumably that is where the files are).

The files are in the .bsa file. For SE, you can open them using this kind of tool - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/

.bsl files are not really used anymore. They are generated by the Archive utility used to create the BSA file and I included them just in case.

11 hours ago, sirgilly said:

When I extract and looked at the files (planning to do the same as you) I noticed that most of the folders are not present and there is a .bsl file. How do you open those (as presumably that is where the files are).

You can do that with "Bethesda Archive Extractor".   Just drag the bsl file, and select extract, then as the extraction path choose the same folder of the mod.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:23 AM, Hylysi said:

CBBE SE BodySlide data for Parasites.

Requires CBBE SE. Some outfits (marked accordingly) require CBBE 3BA.

BodySlide for:

- Female priest outfits

- Barnacle parasite

- Living armor parasite

- Tentacle monster parasite

I have only tested it to correctly build in BodySlide.

Requires textures from the original mods (which can be found in the included Credits.txt)

This will be the case until I get around to fixing them to use textures included in Parasites or someone else does so before me.

Update: no longer requires downloading extra textures, uses original textures from SexLab Parasites.

SexLab Parasites BodySlide CBBE SE.7z 69.81 MB · 0 downloads

Fixed texture issues.

12 hours ago, sirgilly said:

The .bsl file is not really needed in SE. All you need is the .BSA file and unpack that. The .BSL file is just a frame work for LE to run the mod. 

Hey guys, i just can't get the creatures to have sex with my char (while enslaved when i press roll over submit it initiates the message box of submitting but nothjng happens and any other way doesn't work) and normal humanoid npcs don't have dicks they just wear some cloth there, any potential fixes? And what i did wrong? ( Im going to reinstall mods all over again)

Creatures just won't have sex with pc enslaved or not, any fix? For example draurgs just punished with a whip, a troll did nothing at all, and any other creaturrd just wouldn't have sex lmao, what could be a problem? I have aroused creatures, sexlab submit and defeat mods.

Hello, just a question here:
Using SL Parasites, do I need to have another mod to get inflation/scaling to work? I'm using BHUNP 3BBB, I already know that breast scaling (NiOverride/Racemenu) does not work with 3BBB bodies, but belly/butt scaling don't inflate neither when infecting spider eggs or worms, some help would be appreciated

9 hours ago, azaria777 said:

Creatures just won't have sex with pc enslaved or not, any fix? For example draurgs just punished with a whip, a troll did nothing at all, and any other creaturrd just wouldn't have sex lmao, what could be a problem? I have aroused creatures, sexlab submit and defeat mods.

You have MNC, Creature Framework, FNIS Creatures (from FNIS optional downloads)?

SexLab has creatures checked?

21 minutes ago, R4ThM0R3 said:

Hello, just a question here:
Using SL Parasites, do I need to have another mod to get inflation/scaling to work? I'm using BHUNP 3BBB, I already know that breast scaling (NiOverride/Racemenu) does not work with 3BBB bodies, but belly/butt scaling don't inflate neither when infecting spider eggs or worms, some help would be appreciated

SLIF should work to bridge the gap to 3bbb, but for some reason it hasn't been working with parasites. It's a known issue with no resolution at this point that I'm aware of.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:30 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Was the last update already converted to SSE? Did I miss that link?

The last version for LE is KyneBlessing20210131b

I didn't see an update on a conversion of that one yet.

The expected sequence is:

- drop the key into the container -> The button flashes blue

- press the button -> The button blinks rapidly... and things happen

If the button 'flashes red', it means somehow the key was not detected inside the container.

I would say try again after the latest version is converted. 

I added a check on the ritual scene to make sure it ends when you remove the saw.

Also make sure you remove the saw WHILE Nettlebane is in your hand (equipped).

If you don't have Nettlebane equipped.. drop the saw, equip Nettlebane and then pick up the saw again.

I actually got it to work, i am not looking for the rift in the black reach but it is closed to me and asking me to put on the full armor, does it go farther? or is it the end of the chapter and we are waiting for the next part?

the armor looks great, just a really low armor rating just wish it could be upgraded

4 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

I actually got it to work, i am not looking for the rift in the black reach but it is closed to me and asking me to put on the full armor, does it go farther? or is it the end of the chapter and we are waiting for the next part?

the armor looks great, just a really low armor rating just wish it could be upgraded

Full armor means you need to wear both the mask and the armor itself, like you did when talking to the queen in Frostflow Abyss.

You should get a different message if you try to enter the Rift without the armor before talking to the queen.

28 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Full armor means you need to wear both the mask and the armor itself, like you did when talking to the queen in Frostflow Abyss.

You should get a different message if you try to enter the Rift without the armor before talking to the queen.

Are you suppose to wear only the armor?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

His is the message i am getting with or without the armorScreenShot11.png.4d2e055c0d32d61666fadab0692be0cc.png

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot12.png

Thanks.. that looks like a bug.

I will check that out tonight.

Edit: Did you equip the armor and mask using the powers?

That message is displayed if you reached the right stage in the quest but both pieces are not detected.

The weird thing is that you shouldn't have been able to talk to the Queen's avatar in Frostflow abyss if these armor pieces were not properly detected either.

43 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. that looks like a bug.

I will check that out tonight.

Edit: Did you equip the armor and mask using the powers?

That message is displayed if you reached the right stage in the quest but both pieces are not detected.

The weird thing is that you shouldn't have been able to talk to the Queen's avatar in Frostflow abyss if these armor pieces were not properly detected either.

I think it glitch on me, couldn't find the quest at all in my journal nor in the complete and then I was looking around seen the queens amour and all those items, when I put on the queens skin it started the quests back up where it should have gone, so I am wondering if that glitched it or me updating the mod after the saw was removed because it didn't go any farther then me getting the saw

26 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

I think it glitch on me, couldn't find the quest at all in my journal nor in the complete and then I was looking around seen the queens amour and all those items, when I put on the queens skin it started the quests back up where it should have gone, so I am wondering if that glitched it or me updating the mod after the saw was removed because it didn't go any farther then me getting the saw

There is a bug in the 'saw' stage that will be fixed soon. You can go back a few posts in the Kyne's Blessing forum discussion to find the quest stage to update manually to go past that stage.

If you gave yourself the armors using the MCM options, you should have got a warning text box about potentially breaking the quest by using the armor that way.

It isn't completely lost though.

Go back to Whiterun and use the console command to set the right quest stage.

Talk to Danica and follow the rest of the quest. You may be able to complete it even if you have the powers for the armors.

24 minutes ago, Fourtunehunter102213 said:

So probably a dumb question, but in the Dialogues (SE) mod manager I have an option, though it's grayed out and I can't select it, for something to do with priest training? What's that about and do I need a separate mod for it?

That's a place holder for an extension I have plans for. There is nothing active about it at the moment.

Somehow managed to resolve all my issues, only one problem is left, on blowjob animations, basically when the dick is supposed to be in mouth, mouth is always closed, no expression at all, any fix?

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

SLIF should work to bridge the gap to 3bbb, but for some reason it hasn't been working with parasites. It's a known issue with no resolution at this point that I'm aware of.

I installed that mod but couldn't make it work, just gonna wait if we ever get a Racemenu update