DeepBlueFrog

SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Hello, i want to move to the SSE and check if all the mod i have in the LE exist in the Special so:

Someone knows what SexLab_Dialogues.esp do? because I have in my old load order but i dont know and remember what's doing. XD

I also searched on google but is like the topic of the mod was deleted, so i wondering...

29 minutes ago, Arcticelf said:

Running with SD+ in a game at the moment, however any save i make in the dreamworld is instantly corrupt and does not even show up on the list of available save game.  Any ideas as to what is going on?

Last time that happened to me, it wasn't linked to a place in particular but I did have one corrupted save that made all other saves after that corrupted.

Check your saved games folder and make sure there is no stray file.

Also check your disk space. Running low can impact your saves. 

2 hours ago, Usagipesky said:

Hello, i want to move to the SSE and check if all the mod i have in the LE exist in the Special so:

Someone knows what SexLab_Dialogues.esp do? because I have in my old load order but i dont know and remember what's doing. XD

I also searched on google but is like the topic of the mod was deleted, so i wondering...

In short, it is mostly required for Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced, but it does provide some content on its own, such as the Become a Blacksmith questline.

The mod page for LE is here:

5 hours ago, Usagipesky said:

SexLab Dialogues is a sort of hub for dialogue options for submission, domination and romance across my mods.

Sanguine Debauchery + will not work properly without it.

As Content Consumer said, the mod also includes its own content:

- a begging mechanics to tap people for food and items when you are down on your luck

- a 'Become a Blacksmith' quest line (nearly complete)

- a 'Become a Mage Apprentice' quest line, with an original and optional Magicka redesign (about 30% done)

15 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

Running with SD+ in a game at the moment, however any save i make in the dreamworld is instantly corrupt and does not even show up on the list of available save game.  Any ideas as to what is going on?

When I've had that happen to me before it's because a mod added cell contained an underscore _ in it's name (buxom wench yuriana was the mod at the time)  SSE doesn't like that so you can't save there.

Hishy has an xedit script then went through the cells and renamed where it contained an underscore.  

I tested SD+ 20191031, both SE ver. on the topic and myself converted ver (using Cathedrel Asset Optimizer).

some meshes seems broken. like the small sanguine shrine

1794748708_sdmeshesissue.jpg.12493d86ac49d713e2238f5a8b47805d.jpg

when I face these objects ingame (eg. morvaskr, dreamworld) some purple beams splashes all over the screen.

499044982_sdmeshesissue.jpg.473ddb637897f4f4eff17d555976c888.jpg

280039061_sdmeshesissue.jpg.496d0ad3c55e406d05c2a27587195416.jpg

EDIT:

Solved by using Cathedral assets optimizer -> FULL optimization option for meshes.

I was kinda inspired to make a book cover for the chaurus biology book from Parasites.

I kinda fucked up the normal map, but you can see what I was going for. Here are a couple of the different versions. jpg compression kills it, but you get a sense anyway.

Spoiler

---

ScreenShot128.jpgScreenShot129.jpgScreenShot130.jpgScreenShot131.jpgScreenShot132.jpg

---

You can see the fucked-up part - it's the black in the upper right corner.

#2 is my favorite - I'm thinking a leather bound book with that one. Any suggestions though?

TBH I don't think the normal map is my fault. I think it's Bethesda's textures not being very good to start with. I should really just make my own from scratch from now on rather than modifying something that's already there.

EDIT: I think that's got it. Shiny leather. Click to expand. :)

Spoiler

---

ScreenShot136.jpgScreenShot138.jpgScreenShot134.jpgScreenShot137.jpgScreenShot133.jpgScreenShot135.jpg

---

NB: The chaurus egg on top looks kinda like a moon or something. Maybe it would be better to forgo the egg and just use the hunter?

EDIT: Yeah, I like that one best. And the brown leather does look better than black leather.

Spoiler

---

ScreenShot139.jpgScreenShot140.jpg

---

I'll upload the .dds files in case whoever updates parasites next wants to use them. :)

COCO_parasitesbooknew_try3.zip

It looks great... I will use both.. I like that the egg looks like a moon. That has a special link to the Lore I thought of when it comes to Chaurus :)

Spoiler

In short, in my Lore, the Chaurus are alien creatures from another reality, brought to Nirn by a summoning spell gone wrong.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It looks great... I will use both.. I like that the egg looks like a moon. That has a special link to the Lore I thought of when it comes to Chaurus :)

Reveal hidden contents

I forgot about that! Are you still using Bonestrewn Crest?

Also here's the complete .pdn file with five different type 1 diffuse maps, two different type 2 diffuse maps, and normals for both.

Parasites book feb 2020.zip

6 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

I forgot about that! Are you still using Bonestrewn Crest?

Also here's the complete .pdn file with five different type 1 diffuse maps, two different type 2 diffuse maps, and normals for both.

Parasites book feb 2020.zip 3.93 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks.. I will try it.

Do you think it will work with LE? or do I have to do something to retrofit it?

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I will try it.

It's just a .pdn file, not even a .dds file, so you *should* be able to just save the individual layers as .dds images.

EDIT: Fingers crossed. ;)

I can upload individual dds images if you'd like too.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I will try it.

Just in case, here are the plain .dds files.

These have been saved with BC3/DX10 compression so they should work for LE. I think, anyway... I set it to save as BC3 but then it's saying it's formatted as BC7/DX11 anyway, so... here's hoping it works. :)

Mipmaps included.

Parasites book feb 2020 dds files.zip

ScreenShot1.png.b3f2bff22af2499ace1a48ff0c5356ef.png297828945_.png.f88c345b7130e7d426d8af4d3c228c09.png

Sexlab Stories SE.

Sexbot ELLE's stage 3 (or 4?) body meshes seem broken.

And I can't get ELLE unbound and stand up, no matter how many times of sex I initiate with her. I play a female character, should I be a male character?

5 hours ago, cinemagic said:

Sexlab Stories SE.

Sexbot ELLE's stage 3 (or 4?) body meshes seem broken.

And I can't get ELLE unbound and stand up, no matter how many times of sex I initiate with her. I play a female character, should I be a male character?

I managed to convert and replace the bodies and armor with bodyslide with my custom body.

It wasn't that hard to do. I also managed to add physics to the sexbot body. I searched a lot of tutorials and guides.

The physics and body are made for the old cbbe. That's why they are broken. 

Not sure if I should post this here or in the LE thread. I'm using the SSE conversion of Kynes Blessing, but I'm not sure if this is a bug with the current LE version or even if it is intended behavior.

I have done the first two (three?) parts of the parasites quest for the woman in the swamp (can't remember her name right now - Lami of Morthal? something like that). My current task is to head to Whiterun to speak to Danica.

I'm doing a lot of other quests at the same time though, and have yet to get to Whiterun.

My problem is, all Chaurus, Spiders, Skeevers, Witches, and Hagravens in the game are friendly. I was wondering what was causing it and, to be sure, I'm not 100% convinced it's even this mod, I'm just guessing that it is - I'm part of the chaurus faction. I assume it happened when I drank the chaurus pheremones?

My question is this: Is this intended behavior? Or is it a problem with the chaurus pheremones not removing me from the chaurus faction properly?

If it is not intended behavior, is it possibly just the SE port doing it, or does the LE mod do that too?

And if so, can I safely remove myself from the chaurus faction now?

If it is intended behavior, will I eventually get removed from the chaurus faction, or will I forever be friendly to normally hostile NPCs?

tl,dr:

Am I supposed to be a permanent member of the chaurus faction? If it's not intended to be permanent, when will it end?

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Not sure if I should post this here or in the LE thread. I'm using the SSE conversion of Kynes Blessing, but I'm not sure if this is a bug with the current LE version or even if it is intended behavior.

I have done the first two (three?) parts of the parasites quest for the woman in the swamp (can't remember her name right now - Lami of Morthal? something like that). My current task is to head to Whiterun to speak to Danica.

I'm doing a lot of other quests at the same time though, and have yet to get to Whiterun.

My problem is, all Chaurus, Spiders, Skeevers, Witches, and Hagravens in the game are friendly. I was wondering what was causing it and, to be sure, I'm not 100% convinced it's even this mod, I'm just guessing that it is - I'm part of the chaurus faction. I assume it happened when I drank the chaurus pheremones?

My question is this: Is this intended behavior? Or is it a problem with the chaurus pheremones not removing me from the chaurus faction properly?

If it is not intended behavior, is it possibly just the SE port doing it, or does the LE mod do that too?

And if so, can I safely remove myself from the chaurus faction now?

If it is intended behavior, will I eventually get removed from the chaurus faction, or will I forever be friendly to normally hostile NPCs?

tl,dr:

Am I supposed to be a permanent member of the chaurus faction? If it's not intended to be permanent, when will it end?

The effect should be temporary, but I can't remember how long.

That said, are you currently infected by a parasite? that can grant you long term immunity (or at least, until you get cured).

For example, getting a spider egg will make you friendly to spiders (and draugrs). That can come handy before exploring ruins :)

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The effect should be temporary, but I can't remember how long.

That said, are you currently infected by a parasite? that can grant you long term immunity (or at least, until you get cured).

For example, getting a spider egg will make you friendly to spiders (and draugrs). That can come handy before exploring ruins :)

Ah, I am infected with a chaurus worm (anal), that would explain why I'm part of Chaurus (3c9A8).

Too bad that the chaurus faction includes all the others though.

So I've started playing with SD+ active, and I'm having a pretty good time with it.

I have a handful of new player questions, mostly about the Chaurus collar that my Character typically starts with (I start with her enslaved via alternate starts, I think she gets the collar if I have "immersive starts" enabled).

The collar continuously spams arousal - I get a never ending stream of "the collar shocks you and makes you aroused" and, as a result "you are very horny" messages to the point that it's drowning out everything. Is there a way to adjust the frequency of shocks and the level of arousal that the collar provides? Because right now, it's a little too front and centre for what I'd like.

Secondly, how do you remove the collar? I ran away from my starting master and it looks like I got all my stuff back (I guess that's the difference between having the "hardcore" option enabled or not), but the collar remained. I have tried the various options in the "try to remove the collar" menu and none of them have worked. Is it just a matter of keep trying? I have also - in other saves - asked a bunch of people to help me get it off and the answers have always been a variation of "lol no" - how do you convince someone to help you?

I presume if I kill or pickpocket my master, I might get the key... but I have a new master now. Do I have to go back to the original one, or can I try the new master?

Finally, if all else fails, is there debug way to remove the collar? And if so, will it otherwise mess up the game?

Thank you.

... well, I figured it out. Just wait long enough after you run away.

Noob questions :)