On 4/28/2019 at 7:17 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Fotogen, my constant companion mod to your wonderful SL Util 1 on Oldrim was SL Separate Orgasms. It adds a little complexity to the orgasm process: you might not get one, or you might get multiple. The player and NPC's levels of sexlab depravity played into it, among other things. This paired wonderfully with SL Util, obviously - once that mod's author eventually made a patch to bridge the two mods.

Is there any chance we could get a patch so that SL Triggers can react to the Separate Orgasms mod? The synergy between these two mods is really tremendous. Since there are a number of mods that grab the orgasm event, the SLSO author only considers making patches if the mod seems effectively out of development. (And enough people used SL Util and kept asking, lol)

Oldrim SLSO mod here, download page has link to old SLUtil patch.

Special Edition SLSO lives here.

Did something in v03.

New "- on event: Begin: execute on SL start event, Orgasm: on SL orgasm event, End: on SL end event"

It now has "Orgasm(SLSO)".

Changed stuff in code (to support it), but not sure I did it right (sl_TriggersMain.psc).

Haven't tested the new version yet, but does the "actor_incskill" command account for the differences in skill values per level for different skills, or is it the same as AdvSkill console command?

If it's just like the vanilla command, this page has some useful test results with the skill values needed to level each skill from level 20 to 21:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Skills

42 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Haven't tested the new version yet, but does the "actor_incskill" command account for the differences in skill values per level for different skills, or is it the same as AdvSkill console command?

If it's just like the vanilla command, this page has some useful test results with the skill values needed to level each skill from level 20 to 21:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Skills

No. I don't use that one. If you call ["actor_incskill", "$self", "Sneak", "1"], it goes up by 1. If you have skill at 20, it jumps to 21. If you have skill at 93, it jumps to 94.

Player uses Game.IncrementSkillBy(), NPC a simple ModActorValue.

On 5/2/2019 at 1:58 PM, Fotogen said:

Did something in v03.

New "- on event: Begin: execute on SL start event, Orgasm: on SL orgasm event, End: on SL end event"

It now has "Orgasm(SLSO)".

Changed stuff in code (to support it), but not sure I did it right (sl_TriggersMain.psc).

Looking forward to trying this! Unfortunately, I don't seem to have that option in the dropdown in v3. I removed v2 and it's overwrite files via MO, then installed v3, but did not start a new game.

New version.

Most notable new command:

1. Sex is crime.json:

While you have sex, if someone can see you (and doesn't have sex), it reports you to guards. You get some bounty.

Small bounty, but adds up fast.

The most complex command so far.

This was actualy my main motivation, goal. Can I do something like that? Couldnt do it with old(LE) version. Could do it now.

2. ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json:

Must have ZAZ installed.

Adds some funky effect from ZAZ. It was a good test how to add items, equipe item and remove it ad the end

To bad it only works in female. ZAZ has it implemented for female only :/

3. Vision blurred.json:

Your screen becomes blurred for a while.

How to add screen/visual effects. Blurred screen in this case. Effect is like you would be vampire and get into the sun.

9 hours ago, Fotogen said:

New version.

Most notable new command:

1. Sex is crime.json:

That's really impressive. Will it take into account being inside your own home or in a dungeon? Simplest might be to add a location condition where decency law is enforced, basically not in dungeons or player homes - perhaps not outdoors or in inns too, maybe there could be a lenient and strict version - but I'm sure there's already a more elegant check for that built in somewhere.

Thanks for a pretty cool mod been using since 0.1

I tried editing crime script myself to lower the crime gold instead (planning to edit further to have effect only with guard NPC). But now I ended up with an infinite loop that still went on long after sex. Any idea? Wonder if it broke in the script or other in-game mistakes.

Ps. I didn't have bounty at the time to see if it actually reduce after but I saw message keep popping up.

"cmd" : 
    [
    [":", "more"],
    ["util_wait", "10"],
    ["rnd_int", "-5", "-10"],
    ["actor_modcrimegold", "$actor", "$$"],
    ["msg_notify", "Lowered Bounty!"],
    ["goto", "more"],
    [":", "end"]
    ]

3 hours ago, Nicnep said:

Thanks for a pretty cool mod been using since 0.1

I tried editing crime script myself to lower the crime gold instead (planning to edit further to have effect only with guard NPC). But now I ended up with an infinite loop that still went on long after sex. Any idea? Wonder if it broke in the script or other in-game mistakes.

Ps. I didn't have bounty at the time to see if it actually reduce after but I saw message keep popping up.

Its as Warlock said. Near the end is ["goto", "more"].

Because of that you have infinite loop.

1. If you want command to only run once, remove that line.

You can also remove line(s) that start with [":", ....]. If you have no jumps, no need for goto labels.

2. Also:

["actor_modcrimegold", "$actor", "$$"],

l"$actor" is only valid is some other fuction would fill it first.

So I think you are missing line (just before "actor_modcrimegold"):

["util_getrndactor", "750", "1"],

or maybe some other actor? "$self" or ... ? Anyway, it wont work. In you current script, "$actor" is none.

P.S.:

No idea if bounty can go down. Never thought to test it.

But nice idea about "pay bounty with sex" effect :)

1. It seems that "msg_notify" doesn't work with more than one argument (an example of "actor_name" in the description shows it's supposed to work with more...) I tried a similar thing in my scripts, and it seems the whole "msg_notify" command just gets skipped with more than 1 argument.

2. Is there a way to reference the current actor's ($self's) partner directly? For now, I just used "util_getrndactor" with a small range...

Anyway, here's a script I've made:

{
    "cmd" :
    [
        ["rnd_list", "OneHanded","TwoHanded","Marksman","Block","Smithing","HeavyArmor","LightArmor","Pickpocket","Lockpicking","Sneak","Alchemy","Speechcraft","Alteration","Conjuration","Destruction","Illusion","Restoration","Enchanting"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["msg_notify", "Attempting to learn ", "$1"],
        ["util_getrndactor", "150", "2"],
        ["actor_isvalid", "$actor"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
        ["av_get", "$actor", "$1"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["actor_name", "$actor"],
        ["set", "$3", "$$"],
        ["msg_notify", "$3", " has ", "$1", " at ", "$2"],
        ["av_get", "$self", "$1"],
        ["if", "$$", ">=", "$2", "end"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " learned from ", "$3"],
        ["actor_incskill", "$self", "$1", "1"],
    ]
}

Supposed to be used for player on scene begin or orgasm (probably not "end", though).

What it does:

- Selects a random skill.

- Selects an actor within a short radius having sex (most likely just your partner).

- If your partner has the selected skill at a higher level than you, your skill increases by 1.

The more skilled your partner is in different skills than you, the higher the chance that you'll learn something.

You can delete the "msg_notify" lines if they currently cause a problem...

Learn skill from partner.json

45 minutes ago, Metaton said:

Fotogen, THANK YOU.

The mod is amazing, hands down!!  Thank you very much for making it. Would it be possible to have twice as much triggers? (possibly 10-20?)

Gonna second this in advance. I know I filled up Util1 - and it looks like I can use this one for even more.

Of course - now I can also use a single item for even more stuff at once, too, so... but yeah, if it's not hard, I think more would be nice.

6 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

1. It seems that "msg_notify" doesn't work with more than one argument (an example of "actor_name" in the description shows it's supposed to work with more...) I tried a similar thing in my scripts, and it seems the whole "msg_notify" command just gets skipped with more than 1 argument.

2. Is there a way to reference the current actor's ($self's) partner directly? For now, I just used "util_getrndactor" with a small range...

Anyway, here's a script I've made:

Supposed to be used for player on scene begin or orgasm (probably not "end", though).

What it does:

- Selects a random skill.

- Selects an actor within a short radius having sex (most likely just your partner).

- If your partner has the selected skill at a higher level than you, your skill increases by 1.

The more skilled your partner is in different skills than you, the higher the chance that you'll learn something.

You can delete the "msg_notify" lines if they currently cause a problem...

Nice script. Works. This includes "msg_notify".

1. Weird. Maybe Skyrim didn't reloaded new version of mod? Dunno :/

2. In v05 you will be able to do:

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["rnd_list", "OneHanded","TwoHanded","Marksman","Block","Smithing","HeavyArmor","LightArmor","Pickpocket","Lockpicking","Sneak","Alchemy","Speechcraft","Alteration","Conjuration","Destruction","Illusion","Restoration","Enchanting"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
	["msg_notify", "Attempting to learn ", "$1"],
	["actor_isvalid", "$partner"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
	["av_get", "$partner", "$1"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
	["actor_name", "$partner"],
        ["set", "$3", "$$"],
	["msg_notify", "$3", " has ", "$1", " at ", "$2"],
	["av_get", "$self", "$1"],
        ["if", "$$", ">=", "$2", "end"],
	["msg_notify", "$1", " learned from ", "$3"],
        ["actor_incskill", "$self", "$1", "1"],
	]
}

you script, but no need for  "util_getrndactor"/$actor as it can be replaced with "$partner".

So is there a way to check for estrus tentacle animation in anyway using this?
I was hoping to make something for should such estrus attacks occur so the ec+ punishment would build up even more

Also does anyone know exactly how/what does Fill Her Up use for calculating the cum amounts to make proper script with this? I've currently been fooling it by calling more cum events, but it has the unfortunate side effect of giving that specie events cum buff/debuff

Currently I am also digging through some magic mods for interesting effects to apply on the player character and/or the agressors, when I'm done testing and playing around Ill share the best results

15 hours ago, Cactaicacti said:

Also does anyone know exactly how/what does Fill Her Up use for calculating the cum amounts to make proper script with this? I've currently been fooling it by calling more cum events, but it has the unfortunate side effect of giving that specie events cum buff/debuff

Woulnd't be surprised if it used faction ranks, I think that's what SL Aroused Redux uses, but am not sure.

Fotogen, previously with SLUtil I used to use the enhanced health bar without regen.   In order to regain health I would have sex slowly give back health over time until the end of sex.  Can you provide an example of how to set up a script for adding 10 points of health every 10 seconds until the end of the sex act? Would it be something like 

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["util_wait", "10"],
        ["av_restore", "$self", "Health", "10"],
        ["goto", "more"],
    ]
}

1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

[snip]

Looks ok to me, except it'll go on infinitely, won't it? You might want to amend it to something like this:

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["util_wait", "10"],
        ["av_restore", "$self", "Health", "10"],

["sl_isin", "$self"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "1", "more"],
    ]
}

By the way, Fotogen, what happens when we create infinite scripts? Will they fizzle when we restart the game, etc?

Thanks Sexdwarf ?

I think I'll also try it with a negative aspect for SLSO on stamina.   If I set the regen to 0 and instead just add stamina slowly over time with maybe a random factor between 1-10, that would really make it tough.   I'd pretty much have to chose if I want to orgasm, or if I want my partner to orgasm before I run out of stamina (in turn moving the animation set toward the next stage).   That would REALLY change everything.  Especially if I give different on orgasm bonuses and penalties to myself or my partner.   I'll have to do a lot of playing around with this.

No problem Lodakai!

Just to share this with everyone, while I'm working my way up to a more complex combat sex script, here's something less difficult I made leading up to it and learning the new commands etc. It will give you a flavor text for any NPC that sexes around you, describing how your character might perceive them based on how their stats - hp, mp and sp - compared to the player. (I wanted this primarily for Paradise Halls. An immersive way to help me decide what to do with given slaves.)

I recommend to run it at sex end or maybe start, for everyone except the player, unless you want to make it for the player partner only - you know, gotta work for that "intimate" knowledge, right?

Disclaimer: Race: "Partner Player" does not work for me, sadly. Can someone else see if it works for them?

Oh yeah, thought for anyone else who rages that someone would intentionally disinclude the ability to comment  *COUGH*JSON*COUGH*, you could just use "msg_console" for that purpose IMO. Helps keep track of what's going on anyway.

{
    "cmd":
    [
        ["msg_console", "BEGIN COMPARE SCRIPT"],
        ["msg_console", "SET THIS TO NON PLAYER AS IT COMPARES TO PLAYER"],
        ["msg_console", "SET THIS TO SL END OF SCENE BECAUSE LOGIC AND WORDS"],
        ["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["msg_notify", "After getting an intimate look at ", "$1", " you think..."],
        ["av_getmax", "$self", "stamina"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$self", "magicka"],
        ["set", "$3", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$self", "health"],
        ["set", "$4", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$player", "stamina"],
        ["set", "$5", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$player", "magicka"],
        ["set", "$6", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$player", "health"],
        ["set", "$7", "$$"],
        ["if", "$2", ">", "$5", "SMH-1XX"],
        ["if", "$3", ">", "$6", "SMH-01X"],
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-001"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " seems to be a poor specimen in any regard."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-001"],        
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " has an impressive figure, but is weak-minded and fast to tire."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-01X"],        
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-011"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " may be less imposing than you, but makes up in mental focus."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-1XX"],        
        ["if", "$3", ">", "$6", "SMH-11X"],
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-101"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " has the figure of a message runner, if nothing else."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-011"],        
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " looks both focused and imposing, but you might wear them out."],    
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-101"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " appears to be a fine physical specimen, if a bit duller than you."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-11X"],
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-111"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " seems both clever and built to run, but you could overpower them."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-111"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " is truly a fine specimen. Strong, sharp and enduring."],
        [":", "END"],
        ["msg_console", "END OF COMPARE SCRIPT"]
    ]
}

Edit: Below I have added a version of the script that adds the technical details in console messages in-game, which also serves as notation. Bonus: super-obnoxious, but easy-to-find- all caps! It is functionally the same as above.

{
    "cmd":
    [
        ["msg_console", "BEGIN COMPARE SCRIPT"],
        ["msg_console", "SET THIS TO NON PLAYER AS IT COMPARES TO PLAYER"],
        ["msg_console", "SET THIS TO SL END OF SCENE BECAUSE LOGIC AND WORDS"],
        ["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],

["msg_console", "GETTING SL TARGET NAME."],
        ["msg_notify", "After getting an intimate look at ", "$1", " you think..."],

["msg_console", "GETTING SL TARGET STATS."],

["av_getmax", "$self", "stamina"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$self", "magicka"],
        ["set", "$3", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$self", "health"],
        ["set", "$4", "$$"],

["msg_console", "GETTING PLAYER STATS."],
        ["av_getmax", "$player", "stamina"],
        ["set", "$5", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$player", "magicka"],
        ["set", "$6", "$$"],
        ["av_getmax", "$player", "health"],
        ["set", "$7", "$$"],

["msg_console", "FIRST ROUND OF COMPARISONS NPC VS PLAYER."],

["msg_console", "SMH STANDS FOR STAMINA MAGIC AND HP."],

["msg_console", "SCRIPT NOTE: THE 1 IN 1XX INDICATES S - STAMINA - IS SUPERIOR TO PLAYER."],

["msg_console", "SCRIPT NOTE: THE XX IN 1XX INDICATES M AND H - MAGIC AND HEALTH - IS UNTESTED YET."],

["msg_console", "SCRIPT NOTE: A 0 IN THE GOTO NOTATION WILL INDICATE THAT STAT - SMH - IS INFERIOR TO PLAYER."],
        ["if", "$2", ">", "$5", "SMH-1XX"],
        ["if", "$3", ">", "$6", "SMH-01X"],
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-001"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " seems to be a poor specimen in any regard."],

["msg_console", "ALL STATS INFERIOR TO PLAYER."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-001"],        
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " has an impressive figure, but is weak-minded and fast to tire."],

["msg_console", "HP SUPERIOR TO PLAYER, SP AND MP INFERIOR."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-01X"],        
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-011"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " may be less imposing than you, but makes up in mental focus."],

["msg_console", "HP AND SP INFERIOR, MP SUPERIOR."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-1XX"],        
        ["if", "$3", ">", "$6", "SMH-11X"],
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-101"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " has the figure of a message runner, if nothing else."],
        ["msg_console", "SP SUPERIOR, HP AND MP INFERIOR TO PLAYER."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-011"],        
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " looks both focused and imposing, but you might wear them out."],    
        ["msg_console", "HP AND MP SUPERIOR, SP INFERIOR."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-101"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " appears to be a fine physical specimen, if a bit duller than you."],

["msg_console", "HP AND SP SUPERIOR, MP INFERIOR."],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-11X"],
        ["if", "$4", ">", "$7", "SMH-111"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " seems both clever and built to run, but you could overpower them."],

["msg_console", "MP AND SP SUPERIOR, HP INFERIOR"],
        ["goto", "END"],
        [":", "SMH-111"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " is truly a fine specimen. Strong, sharp and enduring."],

["msg_console", "SP MP AND HP SUPERIOR TO PLAYER. WHAT A STUD."],
        [":", "END"],
        ["msg_console", "END OF COMPARE SCRIPT"]
    ]
}

New version.

v05:
    Variables:
        - "$partner" : partner in sex

Variables operations:
        - "set" : has now 2 versions. Simple assignment and some math like ["set", "$1", "12", "+", "3"]  
        - "inc" : short version for "+"
        - "cat" : short version for string "+"

Functions:
        - actor_isguard: is law
        - actor_isplayer: is PC
        - actor_getgender: gender
        - actor_haskeyword: does it have a specific kewyord
        - actor_getrelation: get relationship rank btween 2 actors (enemy, friend, ...)
        - actor_setrelation: set relationship rank btween 2 actors (enemy, friend, ...)
        - actor_infaction: check if actor is in specific faction
        - actor_getfactionrank: get faction rank
        - actor_setfactionrank: set faction rank
        - actor_removefaction: remove from faction
        - actor_playanim: play animation
        - util_sendmodevent: send event (SendModEvent)
        - util_sendevent: send event using SKSE (ModEvent.psc)

15 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

By the way, Fotogen, what happens when we create infinite scripts? Will they fizzle when we restart the game, etc? 

It runs as a spell. Spell has 24h duration. Long but not forever. As its a spell it can be dispeled. Skyrim resets NPCs when they are not close to PC.

49 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

New version.

v05:
    Variables:
        - "$partner" : partner in sex

Oh man, I was just working out how to get around missing that. Perfect timing ? Thanks for the update! I see lots of great stuff in there.

Also, just to note this for other novices like me, because it's not intuitive: "faction" ranks are also used in a number of behind the scenes sexlab stuff like SLA stats - so now you can use SLTriggers to manipulate arousal, sex addiction and other stuff, or make decisions based on that.

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

- "set" : has now 2 versions. Simple assignment and some math like ["set", "$1", "12", "+", "3"]  

If a second SL scene starts, and SLTriggers kicks in for both, will one of them overwrite the variables set by the other, or are they separate instances?