I'm in need of some help.  I want to create a setup where the number of times the player has had sex in a given time frame (say, last five game days for the sake of argument)  and have a message play with a random chance based on that.  I think it should be doable but to test it I tried to keep it simple at first, and just have it create a json file that will store the character name and int 1, force save (because that will be necessary to track sex over multiple play sessions) and return the value in the file on disk.

For reference, here's what I tried:

{
	"cmd" :
	[
		["set", "$5", "../sl_triggers/commandstore/Bimbo"],
		["json_getvalue", "$5", "string", "$player", "$$"],
		["if", "$$", "&=", "$5", "goto", "End"]
			["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "$player", "1"],
			["json_save", "$5"],
		[":", "End"],
		["json_getvalue", "$5", "int", "$player", "$$"],
		["msg_notify", "$$"]
	]
}

Is it helps:

{
	"cmd" :
	[
        ["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["json_setvalue", "$5", "string", "name", "$1"],
        ["util_getgametime"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["json_setvalue", "$5", "float", "last_time", "$2"],
		["json_save", "$5"],
		[":", "End"],
		["msg_notify", "saved."]
	]
}

1. $5 is file name

2. get actors name

3. $1 is actors name

4. store $1 under key "name"

5. get game day/time

6. $2 is game day/time

7. store $2 under key "last_time"

8. force save .json so you don't have to save current game

9. ...

On 8/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, walok said:

Would it be possible to trigger that effect on the character as Estrus for Skyrim does when the character gets infected ?  The chracter gets some gleaming effect around the body then. 

No idea. I don't use that mod. If its some spell, magical effect, I guess it could be done. But as I said, I don't use that mod :/

So, it took a fair amount of work and some missteps, but here's what I came up with if anyone wants to use it.

{
	"cmd" :
	[
        ["util_getgametime"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["json_getvalue", "$5", "float", "last_time", "$2"],
	["inc", "$2", "5.0"],
	["if", "$1", ">=", "$2", "Slut_Reset"],	
		["json_getvalue", "$5", "int", "slut_count", "1"],
		["msg_notify", "$3"],
		["inc", "$3", "1"],
		["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "slut_count", "$3"],
		["goto", "end"],
	[":", "Slut_Reset"],
	["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "slut_count", "1"],			
	[":", "end"],
	["json_setvalue", "$5", "float", "last_time", "$1"],
	["json_save", "$5"],
	]
}

I had to give up on individual tracking based on character name, but the short version is that as this script fires, it will check when the last time any PC had sex was relative to game time.  If it was less than 5 days ago (change the increment to variable $2 if you want to change that), a counter stored under the label of "Slut_Count" is incremented by 1.  If it was more, the counter is reset TO 1.  Then the current game time is stored under "last_time"  in the same file so the next time it's used, the time check will be accurate.  "Slut_Count" can be called by other functions to give a general measure of the character's sex drive to, for example, be added to or subtracted from a random roll to see what effects that function fires. 

(Could be used with tag checks, for example, to check only for aggressive sex as victim to increase the odds of a negative spell effect.)

BTW, Fotogen, if you want to include this one in the mod (possibly with some edits, this probably isn't very clean) you may.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in need of some help.

1st.
I need to design a trigger that will auto-equip ballgag from zaz-animation so I can use it in conjunction with a trigger for oral animations, which if possible should trigger the gag sounds, along with the drool effect. Without me needing to manually do this through zaz itself an break the scene.

2nd
Can a trigger be designed to play a specific audio.wav? An if so how would I go about making a .json command line that would allow that?

What I'm trying to accomplish, is to add a trigger that would play a different audio for orgasm if act is x/y/z, oral/anal/vaginal? This way if two or more orgasm acts are taking place, there would be potentially a layered audio effect during a scene. Instead of the one default sexlab orgasm for all acts.
 Speaking of said concept I've also been looking for a way to create a variable to sexlab itself that would hook the acts to draw from a series of audio files, in the same way the voice effects have a 01-15 tracks available for mild/medium/hot. I've read it's possible, but haven't found any links to outlining how it can be done, or any files that have already done that. It'd be better immersion having a series of tracks for orgasms to specific acts.

Any help, advice or here you goes would be wonderful. :)

On 5/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, Warlock3000 said:

I think it's possible with what is available now. Actually, I've just made something to this effect. (Haven't tested it yet! May contain bugs.)

Kinky: Randomly equips 5 different ZaZ items, each with 2/3 chance. Removes them at the end of scene (only the ones that were equipped - maybe I was overthinking things a bit here, and it would be OK to just remove them all without checking).

Requires ZaZ Animation Pack and Devious Devices (just the models, ZaZ uses them for the item visuals here, these are not actual DDs).

Another one, with the new function:

Bound: equip some hand bindings if animation has the "Bound" tag. Removes them at the end.

PS: Updated both files, fixed bugs.

Bound.json 482 B · 96 downloads Kinky.json 2.24 kB · 66 downloads

Could you modify the Bound.json to equip the zaz-gag animation? An what lines need to be modified?

Just a quick question.

I'm trying to make the ZAZ Leakypussy2B command equip a different item than the one it currently does.

I could, of course, just manually replace the mesh it uses, but that obviously isn't ideal.

The command uses: "["set", "$1", "ZaZAnimationPack.esm:159072"]" where "159072" is the item ID.

How do you find this item ID?

I've loaded ZAZ in both sseEdit and the CK and can't make heads or tails of how that number is found.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:00 AM, sirretinee said:

Just a quick question.

I'm trying to make the ZAZ Leakypussy2B command equip a different item than the one it currently does.

I could, of course, just manually replace the mesh it uses, but that obviously isn't ideal.

The command uses: "["set", "$1", "ZaZAnimationPack.esm:159072"]" where "159072" is the item ID.

How do you find this item ID?

I've loaded ZAZ in both sseEdit and the CK and can't make heads or tails of how that number is found.

You need to convert the Form ID of the ZAZ item from Hex to Decimal (https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-decimal.html) and enter the decimal in the command.

Example: Load ZAZ in XEdit, look for the item you want. Enter the FormID (like 00026D60) in the mentioned converter. Then enter the converted decimal (like 159072) in the .json command file. Works also the same way for spells etc.

I was wondering if it is possible to make a trigger to cause loss of perks or skills on orgasm, something like defeat skill loss.  I checked the functions and could find ones for adding skills, but I am not sure how one would go about setting it up for a random removal.  I am really not good at scripts, thanks very much if anyone has ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 10:13 AM, DoggosBone said:

hi I'm trying to use an armor with formID: FE03F83D convert to decimal is 4261673021 but why it keeps saying form not found? The esp for it is an esp flagged esl btw.

edit: as I thought it was because of the esl flag... I unflagged it and it works now

Skip 'FE'. Its mods load order number. You must skip that(load order). So that would be 3f83d (but convert to dec).

But as its a ESL, ID 3f83d is kinda to big. IDs for ESL are always small.

Maybe just 83D(convert to dec)?

On 9/22/2020 at 12:48 AM, 420juana said:

I was wondering if it is possible to make a trigger to cause loss of perks or skills on orgasm, something like defeat skill loss.  I checked the functions and could find ones for adding skills, but I am not sure how one would go about setting it up for a random removal.  I am really not good at scripts, thanks very much if anyone has ideas.

For skill, you can just use "av_mod" (mod actor value). Like:

["av_mod", "$self", "Alteration", "-10"]

This will change skill.

Perk? Theres "perk_remove". You can remove perk, but no idea how you will decide which perk to remove.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, Saviorsrd said:

So, it took a fair amount of work and some missteps, but here's what I came up with if anyone wants to use it.

{
	"cmd" :
	[
        ["util_getgametime"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["json_getvalue", "$5", "float", "last_time", "$2"],
	["inc", "$2", "5.0"],
		["json_getvalue", "$5", "int", "slut_count", "1"],
		["msg_notify", "$3"],
		["inc", "$3", "1"],
		["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "slut_count", "$3"],
		["goto", "end"],
	["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "slut_count", "1"],			
	["json_setvalue", "$5", "float", "last_time", "$1"],
	["json_save", "$5"],
	]
}

I had to give up on individual tracking based on character name, but the short version is that as this script fires, it will check when the last time any PC had sex was relative to game time.  If it was less than 5 days ago (change the increment to variable $2 if you want to change that), a counter stored under the label of "Slut_Count" is incremented by 1.  If it was more, the counter is reset TO 1.  Then the current game time is stored under "last_time"  in the same file so the next time it's used, the time check will be accurate.  "Slut_Count" can be called by other functions to give a general measure of the character's sex drive to, for example, be added to or subtracted from a random roll to see what effects that function fires. 

(Could be used with tag checks, for example, to check only for aggressive sex as victim to increase the odds of a negative spell effect.)

BTW, Fotogen, if you want to include this one in the mod (possibly with some edits, this probably isn't very clean) you may.

Oh, If you wanted to do it by character name, this is what I used:

["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],

["set", "$5", "../sl_triggers/commandstore/"],
        ["cat", "$5", "$1"],

It will create a file for each character.

If you wanted to store all the characters under Bimbo.json, then something like this?

["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$3", "$$"],

["cat", "$3", " last_time"]
        ["util_getgametime"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["json_getvalue", "$5", "float", "$3", "$2"],
    ["inc", "$2", "5.0"],

["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$6", "$$"],

["cat", "$6", " slut_count"]
        ["json_getvalue", "$5", "int", "$6", "1"],
        ["msg_notify", "$3"],
        ["inc", "$3", "1"],
        ["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "$6", "$3"],
        ["goto", "end"],
    ["json_setvalue", "$5", "int", "$6", "1"],            
    ["json_setvalue", "$5", "float", "$3", "$1"],
    ["json_save", "$5"],

Side-note, trying to get SLSO enjoyment to update on orgasm with SL_Triggers. Not sure if this is the correct command I would use.

["util_sendevent", "BonusEnjoyment", "form", "$self", "int", "5"],

Any thoughts?

On 10/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, Mushano said:

Side-note, trying to get SLSO enjoyment to update on orgasm with SL_Triggers. Not sure if this is the correct command I would use.

["util_sendevent", "BonusEnjoyment", "form", "$self", "int", "5"],

Any thoughts?

SLSO does not have an event named "BonusEnjoyment". There is a function named ""BonusEnjoyment", but thats not the same thing. 

For this to work, SLSO author would have expose that function as an event.

16 hours ago, Fotogen said:

SLSO does not have an event named "BonusEnjoyment". There is a function named ""BonusEnjoyment", but thats not the same thing. 

For this to work, SLSO author would have expose that function as an event.

Ahh.. I get it. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

nothing follow me....  Am I doing something wrong?

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["actor_setrelation", "$self", "$partner", "4"],
        ["actor_infaction", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:378958"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "1", "end"],
        ["actor_setfactionrank", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:378958", "-1"],
        ["actor_setfactionrank", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:378957", "0"],
        ["actor_name", "$partner"],
        ["msg_notify", "$$", " is follow to me"],
        [":", "end"]
    ]
}

On 11/26/2020 at 5:09 AM, a117 said:

nothing follow me....  Am I doing something wrong?

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["msg_notify", "$$", " is follow to me"],
    ]
}

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["actor_setfactionrank", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:104457", "1"],
        ["actor_setfactionrank", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:378957", "1"],
        ["actor_setfactionrank", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:369060", "1"],
        ["msg_notify", "$$", " is follow to me."],
    ]
}
This seems to have moved

This should make $partner become potential follower.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["msg_notify", "$$", " is now follower."],
    ]
]    

This should make $partner like you more and make $partner potential marriage partner:

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["actor_infaction", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:19809"],
        ["actor_setfactionrank", "$partner", "skyrim.esm:19809", "0"],
        ["msg_notify", "$$", " is now marriable."],
    ]
]    

Its all about "factions".

Good way to find out how this works, is to open CK, load any mod(even just make a new blank mod with skyrim.esm as master will do), and check how lets say Lydia(HousecarlWhiterun) is done.

You can also find faction PotentialFollowerFaction, right click, Use Info, and you can see who is member of that faction. On use Report window, you can then doubleclick any NPC_ and see how its done.

• 2 weeks later...

Disease.json has a small chance to infect you with vampirism.

Note: Diesease.json is designed as "every 6 sec attack/hit with disease as if an animal like skeever or wolf would try to infect you with its natural attack". No damage, but you can catch a bug or virus.

You can also change Disease.json or make a new command to look like:

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["set", "$1", "skyrim.esm:755584"],
        [":", "more"],
        ["spell_dcsa", "$1", "$self"],
        ["sl_isin", "$self"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
        ["util_wait", "6"],
        ["goto", "more"],
	]
}

Its a simple txt file. Use Notepad/Notepad++ to edit. Save into data\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands folder. Name it, dunno, Vampirism.json.

Mod doesn't have a specific condition for "vampire". The closest is "undead".