Ashal

General Discussion

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Then you will love my endeavors....

Now, while LoversRaperS doesn't force a victim to deliver oral sex (such seems to be cut out of the ini file sections :P ), there is a value within RaperS  that allows a sex position to be overwritten.  There is no outside call to take advantage of this, but I have plans to include such a call so one could force a custom RaperS Rape with a preferred sex position.  Believe it or not, it is easier than it sounds.

NOW... the fun part!

Within RaperS, there already exists the xLoversRaperSShowMessage script.  Go ahead.  Just look at it.  :O  It is completely BARREN and not used.  This is where I am putting in my special messages systems.  Of the messages, the end-of-sex deliveries such as "%n had pulled away and began to orgasm." is being greatly expanded. 

I thought the above message ludicrous when TamagoClub was put to use as it would assume that the assailant is cumming in the victim and could get her preggers.  So now it is a bit larger.  I now account for Oral Sex for those who may intend to use the outside call to set a preferred sPos value, I now account for the LAPF Futanari switch which lets femmes have dicks (or not), and I account for aggressive rapists who prefer to get themselves dicked rather than dicking the victim... aka reverse rape.

"%n sucked and swallowed every drop of %n's cum."

"%n creamed all over %n's face."

"%n clamps down around %n's shaft and milks %po dry."

"%n thrusts hard against %n and fills his ass with cum."

And while this works, I think I should add some entertaining custom-creature options since I have access to creature TYPES.  Laying eggs, filled with tree sap... whatever. :P    AND I have a RAND factor possible to expand NPC-type messages.  Why not, right?

Yeah, I made it possible so creatures deliver the above messages too.  :blush:  Oh, and did anyone realize that only bears, boars and dogs have Oral sex animatics?  Hehe... accounting for....

Sounds , like a lot of elseif in your scripts (including ismale/isfemale) for the messages and, you should also add variations for if the actor is dead, or even a special message for undead creatures. I'm not big on writing paragraphs but... I do enjoy reading yours. Looks like you just about to complete oblivion with all possibilities and it will be the new xdaedra seed mod.  @LongDukDong 

scn xLoversRaperSShowMessage

short msgID
ref attacker
ref victim

Begin Function { msgID attacker victim }
    ; Nothing here yet
End

Also these mod https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/2603?tab=description  SEDUCERS  is free to use would make a nice addition to LC.

2603-1-1196402359.jpg 

I take it you never examined the AfterAction report script for RaperS.  It had a nice collection of if...endif blocks to handle the beasties.  However, I think the creature variations would be for specific creatures, not all of them.

Another Spriggan variant.  A patch of sorts would be nice, but I believe that the actual LC2.5+ mod should be the Oblivion monsters in themselves and nothing more.  But that is not to say that patches to make these would not be out of the question.

Now if we could find.... a Winged Twilight that was 100% authentic looking and 100% Oblivion-model based (not Morroblivion).... I'd be thrilled.

Oh, and a Sload for Ichabod.  I haven't PMed him about it, but the Deep Ones so mentioned in the actual Hackdirt quest is said to likely be the Sloads and not what he is using.  Granted, Sloads were actually modeled after... HAHAH... Jabba the Hutt.

Sload_big.jpg

REALIZATION!!!!!  :flushed:

With LoversCreatures, Jyllylag's molestation of NPCs takes the form of him screwing the hapless (or wanton) victim with the hilt of his sword.  And when one uses TamagoClub, this can result in pregnancy.  This not only suggests that the sword of Jyllylag is an extension of Jyllylag himself, but actually confirms that the sword is his phallus!

So if you beat the Shivering Isles and have his sword on display... YOU HAVE WHAT ON DISPLAY?????   :dizzy:

:wacko:  Can female NPCs use it as a dildo?

Creatures.... end sex statements for RaperS.... 

I have decent work for Spider Daedra and Land Dreugh, both likely having forced egg deposits if the assailant is female.  And for both, I refer to stingers rather than...    But while grummite femmes lay eggs, I don't think I need to touch upon implantation with them.

I have to think things through.  Rats do not use dicks with LoversCreatures of ANY sort.  But I don't wanna say 'tail' as some other mods use the Rat skeleton.  So I guess.... appendage?  And both Daedroth and Hunger fuck with their tongues.  For them, kissing and oral sex is the same :P

The only actual oral sex animatics currently defined with LC is for Bears, Boars and Dogs... And the only ones with special consideration may be the dog's (or werewolf's) knot?

I'm gonna have to re-install LoversBitch to make sure there is no message conflict.  LoversBitch has its own "You've pulled away from his knot'" message.  But most other animals.... meh.

UNLESS someone has a suggestion. :blush:

* Gotta remember.   Khajiit refer to themselves in the third person...... 

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

REALIZATION!!!!!  :flushed:

With LoversCreatures, Jyllylag's molestation of NPCs takes the form of him screwing the hapless (or wanton) victim with the hilt of his sword.  And when one uses TamagoClub, this can result in pregnancy.  This not only suggests that the sword of Jyllylag is an extension of Jyllylag himself, but actually confirms that the sword is his phallus!

So if you beat the Shivering Isles and have his sword on display... YOU HAVE WHAT ON DISPLAY?????   :dizzy:

:wacko:  Can female NPCs use it as a dildo?

Creatures.... end sex statements for RaperS.... 

I have decent work for Spider Daedra and Land Dreugh, both likely having forced egg deposits if the assailant is female.  And for both, I refer to stingers rather than...    But while grummite femmes lay eggs, I don't think I need to touch upon implantation with them.

I have to think things through.  Rats do not use dicks with LoversCreatures of ANY sort.  But I don't wanna say 'tail' as some other mods use the Rat skeleton.  So I guess.... appendage?  And both Daedroth and Hunger fuck with their tongues.  For them, kissing and oral sex is the same :P

The only actual oral sex animatics currently defined with LC is for Bears, Boars and Dogs... And the only ones with special consideration may be the dog's (or werewolf's) knot?

I'm gonna have to re-install LoversBitch to make sure there is no message conflict.  LoversBitch has its own "You've pulled away from his knot'" message.  But most other animals.... meh.

UNLESS someone has a suggestion. :blush:

* Gotta remember.   Khajiit refer to themselves in the third person...... 

Rats do use dicks, or, well... there is no modeled rat dick, they at the very least have the proper animation for it. 
Daedra Sutra creature animation 230.1.

230.1.jpg

Not everyone is familiar with the Daedra Sutra.  I would assume that few know if it's existence. This evident in a few topics where a mod was designed around the Sutra animations and the users were unaware and complained about missing animations.

Perhaps @movomo may be interested in looking into seeing if that animation could be implemented.  Other than that, I must work with the basic animations which I am supplied.

Currently, I only had to hardcode three animals that involved oral sex:  Bear, Boar and Dog.  However, I would consider (for future work) some means to separate Creature sPos Groups, few they apparently are right now.  Tail Dicking would be one. :P

Of the final message that reads like "$$$ plants himself deep and fills my pussy with his cum" ....

THE CURRENT AGGRESSIVE BEASTIE LISTS:

Daedroth

Dog

Elytra

Ghost

Gnarl

Hunger

Jyllylag

Land Dreugh

Mehrunes Dagon

Spider Daedra

Spriggan (with detected Spriggan nif)

Werewolf (Xivilai with detected Werewofl nif)

Will o the Wisp

Wraith

Note how I included 'with detected' in a couple creatures.  Werewolves use the Xivalai skeleton so they use the same LAPF skeleton ID.  So it also required this additional detail.  And while there is only one Vanilla creature using the Spriggan LAPF skeleton ID, @sunhawken has a very shapely water nymph that uses the Spriggan Skeleton ID, and would seem weird that the water nymph delivers something like tree sap.

;)   A list of non-vanilla creatures using vanilla skeletons might be appreciated... if each included the creature's base mesh for such references... IF they deliver something special enough to warrant inclusion

A nice little feature in RaperS is the DeferredDeath system.  In that, one Actor can pummel another Actor and (if turned on) will rape the victim instead of killing it.  This worked quite well, but I found it didn't for all creatures.  So I took a look.  

Two of the main condition tests in the quest's master code looks to see when a victim gets up.  Specifically, it looks for an animation in the folder for an animation called "GetUpFace".  Well, sure, you had some with "GetUpFace_Right" which worked fine.  However, if a creature had an animation in its folder called "GetUp_Down", then this creature would not be properly detected as getting up prior to rape!  It was a simple fix just by removing "Face" from the string name being checked.

Work on the list of rape ending messages per creature continues.  Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of them.

"%n's knot locks into me. Not a single drop of his cum escapes and inflates my belly."  (LoversBitch Compatible :blush: )

%n shoves her wood deep into my pussy and empties her sap into my belly."             (Spriggan OR Gnarls)

"%n shoves his tongue deep into my pussy and empties his load into my belly."         (Hunger or Daedroth)

"%n thrusts the hilt of his sword deep into my pussy and fills me with his essence."   (Jylly's dick?   Again... what is that trophy?)

"The barbs on %n's shaft stabs me one final time as she roars deafeningly and unloads torrents of hot cum into my pussy."  (Lion)

%n plunges deep into her. %n shudders as %ps shot %pp load deep into her spongy womb."           (Spriggan receiving)

"%n grabs hold of %n's hip bones and lunges forward, %pp cum disappears into her bony depths."  (Female skel getting boned)

"%n presses %poself against %n's scaly gash, pumping %pp seed deep into her belly." ... and so on

"%n sucked and swallowed every drop of %n's cum."

Doublechecking all the time... I still have a ways to go.  And unfortunately, I need to DOUBLE each message for both creature genders.  I can use Message codes like %pp  or %ps for NPC actors, but creatures (by way of their reference) has no genders. So I found need for the Gender Test built into LC2.5+, assuming creatures are male if not using LC2.5+.

Oh, and yeah...   IF you are using LoversBitch and this, you get THIS feature's message indicating the knot is locked in place before LoversBitch 's message saying you finally got free of the Knot. ;)

Oooohhh... LoversRaperS had a bit of a CHEAT in it!!!! :O

When you begin using the mod, you are given the Rape spell which lets you actively rape a target.  It handles necrorape and passes control to the "Rape Spell: Victim" block of code which runs stringent tests (via the GetSuccess script) to permit or restrict rape.  This GetSuccess script checks all configured options,;strength limits, gender checks, and so on.  Only if they pass would one be able to rape their selected target.

Some are not aware of the hotkey function which is defaulted to the [N] key on your keyboard which also lets you perform rape. However, it is less stringent (or was).  The tests handled necrorape, but afterwards merely checked for player/target readiness and the CheckEnabled script which also checks readiness (likewise it being used IN the GetSuccess script).  The hotkey doesn't check nearly any of the configured options, let alone gender tests!

That is until now. :cool:

The new edition of LoversRaperS now plays FAIR!  Whether by spell or hotkey, RaperS now performs 'all' of the necessary checks to make sure you can rape your target and doesn't give one hidden option preference over the other.

I wonder if that feature test was missed? :no_mouth:

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Oooohhh... LoversRaperS had a bit of a CHEAT in it!!!! :O

When you begin using the mod, you are given the Rape spell which lets you actively rape a target.  It handles necrorape and passes control to the "Rape Spell: Victim" block of code which runs stringent tests (via the GetSuccess script) to permit or restrict rape.  This GetSuccess script checks all configured options,;strength limits, gender checks, and so on.  Only if they pass would one be able to rape their selected target.

Some are not aware of the hotkey function which is defaulted to the [N] key on your keyboard which also lets you perform rape. However, it is less stringent (or was).  The tests handled necrorape, but afterwards merely checked for player/target readiness and the CheckEnabled script which also checks readiness (likewise it being used IN the GetSuccess script).  The hotkey doesn't check nearly any of the configured options, let alone gender tests!

That is until now. :cool:

The new edition of LoversRaperS now plays FAIR!  Whether by spell or hotkey, RaperS now performs 'all' of the necessary checks to make sure you can rape your target and doesn't give one hidden option preference over the other.

I wonder if that feature test was missed? :no_mouth:

I would assume so as it was modded to be only a adult mod for only selected audiences. But, for those how like to keep their games and saves a balanced and rewarding decent challenge. Love how your not just added features , coming along with killing bugs and negated options.  

Before I looked at the .ini files, I thought that the [N] button was an accidental glitch that I could use.  Only after examining it did I find that the hotkey button was a deliberate feature for those not wanting to instead cast a spell.  That it worked differently, and there was no documentation stating it would otherwise let me to believe that the fix I performed was overlooked.

The list of after-rape messages continues to grow.  In fact, I had to ... split away portions to their own sub-scripts; Oral, Creampie and FemDom.  Of the three, I need to review what I have for the Oral feature (kinda borked), but the others work fine.  The list of Creampies  is now roughly 900 lines of its own.   It's annoying that you can't use the Message codes of %po, %pp,  and %ps for creatures as you can NPC references.  So male and female creature texts need their own individual lines... one entry becomes 5 lines long:

if attacker.(creature_female_test)

MessageEx "%n is spraying her futa cum"attacker

else

MessageEx "%n is spraying his cum"attacker

end

:weary: BARF!!!!!

But now I am thinking of a cheat around that... using strings in place of said masculine/feminine keywords.  :cool:  That would cut it down, though I do add a couple conditions at the TOP of the script, be quite specific to what messages use the particular keyword(s), and then eradicate the created string by the script's end.  It would shorten the number of lines immensely.

Hey, I made that  thread (below) if anyone was using custom creatures they may want included in RaperS's support.... and have fun with their imagination.  Don't tell me that my description of the kayakie was too intimidating.

I think I'm gonna cut short my goal while working on the update to LoversRaperS.  :no_mouth:  I have plenty of 'end rape' messages, but it is not complete.  HOWEVER, I have the three pages (Oral, Dominatrix, Creampie) so organized, that adding new conditions will be a breeze later down the line.   And if a combination is missed (ie I don't have a SHEEP entry), the system defaults to an NPC to NPC basic message.

Some of the messages are a bit long, so I may need to add some seconds to select messages. :P

And if you play mods like "Lovers Crowning Isles" or "Lovers Galgat Blackmail", then LoversRaperS will detect their existence and prevent the end-of-rape messages from showing.  Blackmail is pretty much All-Or-Nothing with rape while Crowning Isles will only block messages when their own are required. It turns out that I can read 'other mod' quest variables without needing them to be a dependency.  I had no idea.  This could make things.... fun!

Three books... will be available, though I won't say where.  They're not... um.... uplifting.  They're bad-ending books.  But what do you expect of rape?  It's not my type of reading.  Content has been altered and adapted for Tamriel though the readme will give credit.  And now I'm working on book jackets...

OH, and @movomo got notice of the LC2.5+ Enable Futa bug.  Just FYI.