General Discussion

Guest Donkey

So the Russians have creature project now too ??? Too bad i have no working pc. or i would have taken a look at it. So someone else needs to do this now.

Just so everybody knows, I will be updating the lovers with pk esp to the latest rev 90 soon. If they start rolling out Revs quickly however, which is usually likely if the past is any indication, I'll be holding off on updating past rev 90 until they appear to slow down.

Also keep an eye out for an initial beta release of voicesspplus soon.

Just so everybody knows' date=' I will be updating the lovers with pk esp to the latest rev 90 soon. If they start rolling out Revs quickly however, which is usually likely if the past is any indication, I'll be holding off on updating past rev 90 until they appear to slow down.

[/quote']

Great!  ;)

Any changelog with that version?

And, another question: all lovers projects have to be updated too, with the main mod?

I have question about adding new voices to Lovers since founding 2-3 empty sets in options and somehow I'm missing the highest voice* from Friends & Lovers.

How I can add it to empty slots?

*I don't really know much about that music phrases ;D

Just so everybody knows' date=' I will be updating the lovers with pk esp to the latest rev 90 soon. If they start rolling out Revs quickly however, which is usually likely if the past is any indication, I'll be holding off on updating past rev 90 until they appear to slow down.

[/quote']

Good to hear, I have come to rely on your translations of the esm, and esp more and more, though I do usually go in and change a few dialog option,s and normally put my name list in it.

I have noticed you do not worry to much about the spell names,( and I understand that, user's don't really need them translated.) I have to when modding, some of them very important to use for certain things, and being able to read their names helps me to grab the right one for certain scripting idea's.

You are doing a wonderful Job Ashal, thx u very much. We, and this project would be lost with out your diligent work.

I have question about adding new voices to Lovers since founding 2-3 empty sets in options and somehow I'm missing the highest voice* from Friends & Lovers.

How I can add it to empty slots?

*I don't really know much about that music phrases ;D

PM sent.

Guest flingingfeces

It seems there is a new motion pack at SHY. Judging by the title someone may have added BBB to all the animations.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups24717.7z

ups24685.gif

But is password protected  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'd love to have these animations, but the link is no longer good.  The site no longer has it listed either.  I was hoping someone could hook me up with them.  Thx.

It seems there is a new motion pack at SHY. Judging by the title someone may have added BBB to all the animations.

ups24685.gif

I'd love to have these animations' date=' but the link is no longer good.  The site no longer has it listed either.  I was hoping someone could hook me up with them.  Thx.

[/quote']

I have this animation, but not from that shy upload. Isn't it in the resource pack? Or maybe it doesn't have BBB?

ups24685.gif

I'd love to have these animations' date=' but the link is no longer good.  The site no longer has it listed either.  I was hoping someone could hook me up with them.  Thx.

[/quote']

here you go: https://rapidshare.com/files/1130795700/ups24717_BBB_enabled_xLpK_anims_.7z

o.O Where'd you get the mod?

Edit:  Scratch that, found the mod.  Basically it isn't you win, you rape, it's you rape, you win.  Or kill the opponent.  If you rape the opponent a certain number of times, you win, or at least that's what seems to happen.  It also massively increases the odds of rape happening as well.

In case anyone has missed it' date=' there are two new Lovers animation replacers for creatures on Tamanegi Loader. Quite nice ones, imo.

Zombie

Goblin

Awesome, can you explain to a noob how to install these? I think I see where the offensive motions go. But not defensive. And I don't know where to put the ini.

EDIT- I figured it out. Looks good in game I see it replaces some old animations though. Is is possible to have both?

Guest Donkey

yes there is, but you have to fully add loversIddleAnims.esp and add these animations in manually then you have to edit the script and the number that correspond with the animation number you just added in.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say Thankyou to those who have done so much work to make this game a lot more interesting.

I couldn't help but laugh at what happened to my poor little new cute elf.

She got defeated by some mobs outside hawkhaven and sent to be a slave at the castle, after being used repeatedly by the men there I thought maybe she could escape by hitting a guard and going to jail, except when she got there she was tag teamed by 2 argonians until, the 5 men from the castle arrived as well and joined in, they had a lot of fun with her until she was able to make it to the bed and serve her time. Apon release she was knocked unconscious by slavers and captured, then the game crashed. Slave ordeal continued after reload :)

Uh quick question here,

I've notice in some videos when when the "spectators" watch two people have sex, they'll start masturbating too. Problem is this doesn't happen in my game, I have LOVERS MB2 installed. The spectators just stay in the sneak position and thats it.