General Discussion

If you have LoversRapers, you should have a Rape Attack spell under your touch spells. Sneak up on someone and use it.

If you have LoversAdultPlayPlus, you should be able to just walk up to someone and ask for sex. If they like you enough, they'll say yes.

Creatures can rape you; you can't rape them. Your rape settings are divided between Joburg and RaperS; fiddle with them a bit and you won't be able to go down the street without being raped by pretty much everything. Adjust more for fine tuning. ;-)

How exactly do I configure the percentage of health at which a character is raper in RaperS? The Rape Settings spell doesn't seem to do anything' date=' and I see characters at near full health getting raped in combat pretty regularly.

[/quote']

The only rape settings i've ever used/found have been the 'chance' settings. I usually stick it at 10% with a 25% bonus if i'm suprised. It is still annoying to be full health and have that small chance kick in. I have heard that there is a health setting too; I would LOVE that if someone could direct us both to it. It would mean I could set rape-chance to 75% and would only have to worry if I fell below two thirds of health, simulating being beaten.

@ Daguy & Old Book

It seems like health is taken into account in the "GetSuccess" script.

First it sets f0 at the current health of the raped. Then it checks if that health is greater than the base health. If it is greater, it sets it to the base health value. Without any research or checking, I would assume this means it ignores temporary fortified health. Then it sets the "health" variable to be the health of the raped times 100, divided by the health of the base value of the health. (This is the percentage of health remaining.)

it then takes this and multiplies it by 75. It then divides that by 100, and adds 25 to it. It takes that number and subtracts it from 100. It sets i0 to this.

So assuming a "health" value of 27, i0 would be 54.75. If you have a "health" of 80, it would be 15. With a health of 100, it's 0.

Next it tosses out a random number, and checks to see if that number is lower than the setting you have it configured for. If it is, it sets bl to 1. It then checks to see if the raped is blocking. If it is, it'll toss out a number between 50-100.

Then we hit the snag. It has a command that says "if bl" and that's it. I believe it is checking for bl to equal 0 at that point. After that it would check to see if the random number was less than health, and then less than a blocking check (which would be 100 for no blocking)

After this point, I get lost, because it creates a call to check bl, but has no value it is checking for. I am not sure if health is a factor because of that, because I am not sure what Oblivion does with "if bl". The framework is certainly there though for standard, frontal attacks, especially if it is supposed to be "if bl = 1", in which case any attack with 100% health would automatically fail from what I can see, because I don't think that the thing can fire out a -1% figure. This would be true no matter what your setting, because the health check ignores your setting. There are other ways of success. I do know Slave state automatically succeeds at raping, as does staggered states, and there is a check for back attack as well. All three of these do not check health. So any extra functionality you want will require adding it in.

I am not sure how it fits with Joberg. To be honest, I am not sure it interacts between the two mods at all, though if someone knows something, I'd happily take the information.

As fun as Joburg is, I get kinda sad watching people who know each other rape one another and then lament afterwards. Is there any mod that has people idly having consensual sex with one another instead?

And is there a way to tweak Joburg so people at certain dispositions or in the same faction won't rape each other? That'd be kinda cool.

LoversBed gives a chance for characters who share the same bed have sex at night; if you want couples to have a sex life this is a good bet. They'll stop if they spot you in the room. You'll also be dragged into the bed and used if you stand next to a sleeping character too long. If you're a role player, assume that you're just that sexy. :D

Friends & Lovers gives characters something of a sex life. Don't know all that it does, but it will cause you to sometimes walk in on people masturbating in bed (I'm pretty sure this is F&L and not LoversBed), and may add other entanglements.

I'd love a Joburg that took into account locations, line of sight, factions and reactions. It's one of those Must Make Mods that hasn't yet found a modder with the skills and interest to work on it. You can get rid of the Random Orgy factor in Joburg by putting all of the settings down to 10% or so. At that point you'll sometimes see a couple going at it in a pub, and get the very occasional orgy, but it's a once per game week thing instead of every time you enter a pub at night.

Yeah, I already have LoversBed, which at least allows NPCs to have consensual sex with each other (I plan to see if these guard barracks orgies still happen) and I keep joburg at a comfortably low level.

By the way, for anyone interested, Waalx Animals and Creatures Overhaul works just fine with Joburg.

Too fine, if you ask me, as I've had rabbits and Rhinoceroses try to rape me. I think all of the added creatures use the standard skeletons, so they'll even use the available animations.

Yeah' date=' I already have LoversBed, which at least allows NPCs to have consensual sex with each other (I plan to see if these guard barracks orgies still happen) and I keep joburg at a comfortably low level.

By the way, for anyone interested, Waalx Animals and Creatures Overhaul works just fine with Joburg.

Too fine, if you ask me, as I've had rabbits and [i']Rhinoceroses[/i] try to rape me. I think all of the added creatures use the standard skeletons, so they'll even use the available animations.

Rabbits and Rhinoceroses.  lol  Working your way through the mod in Alphabetical order are ya?

Edit:  Could have been worse I guess... the rabbit could have gone second.

Ok I've got this problem where the penis on the male character is erect most of the time but is limp on certain animation sets when it should be erect, it is always the same animation sets that are affected but the only one I can remember off the top of my head is motion 05. Thanks :)

So I notice that a lot of the lovers plug-ins involve changing body meshes, especially the ones like Tamago and such. Is there a particular body type I should be using so as to not break immersion or cause collision issues or anything like that?

Hello everyone, i've been skimming these forums for the past day or two in tandem with looking through some of the content on the hongfire threads. I'm installing oblivion on my pc today after my last one died a horrible death.

Can anyone post some links to some mods or mod packs that would be a good starting point for a newbie here?

Also are there any that don't require you to have a female PC? I'd love having a seduction spell or being able to conquer female npcs after defeating them in battle or by sneaking up on them an night? (i will also be making a female PC but i always make a male character as my first in TES games (and i have to try to get back as close as possible to my save file from my old computer))

I'd like to get a butification mod for male/female characters but one that won't have too many issues with other things, what mod/modpack would suit this need the most?

(would MBP, MBP++ and BBB alone fit this or are there aditional mods for custom breast sizes and clothing/armor that i would need to take into consideration?)

Thanx in advance everyone! ;D

um what patch if any should I try to get? with a torrented goty oblivion edition? or will all the stuff run fine without a patch?  I cant use the official one apparently it keeps saying not having the old file therefore won't update.

um what patch if any should I try to get? with a torrented goty oblivion edition? or will all the stuff run fine without a patch?  I cant use the official one apparently it keeps saying not having the old file therefore won't update.

It's because it checks to see if the .exe file is the original. Since you torrented it I'm assuming that it came with a no-CD cracked .exe, which means that the official patch will see that it's different.

ok well I just put in and I think I did it right all the lovers basics and then the lovers minor pack, as well as use BOSS and OBMM and OBSE and what not and I put in the corronerras max compatibility skeleton's I think the BUFramework as well but agh.... and how does the MB mod work? its activated by the OBMM well aggh... basically I want to have the game run and I guess I'll put a link to it here, http://g.e-hentai.org/g/337751/8a722e1382/?p=17

have all that stuff in it and working.  None of the basics are running though. I start the game and it starts up fine I'm in the dungeon but theres no spell for the lovers stuff and what not.  whats annoying as hell, is that I have this game legitly paid for for my 360, and that was before I knew about these mods.  but well anyways can anyone help me with this? if someone trustworthy could help me out and we could chat in the IRC Chat or something or skype.  just reply here I guess with the times you could be on and what not a day in advance to hlep me out that would be great.

Worst part. I'm planning to study and major in programming.  yeah sorta failing I guess at the moment..... or if the person who took those like 600 photos is reading this, I would love it if you could copy and torrent all your mod files and the updated files for oblivion with the new patch so I can use them to overwrite my incompatible stuff and maybe get this working. 

I swear we really need a company that is made up of guys that make these epic adult mods like you that works with epic game makers like oblivion and fallout and what not, and be able to put in and then sell the adult version of the game like from their website.  And illusion, would literally be nothing without Hongfire and their epicness.  But anyways Thanks to all who read this and reply, sorry I derailed my helping me question hope you all have a good day, and that someone here is at least getting action outside of games...... 

really guys no ones gonna respond? come on I really really need some help here.

I'm actually not really sure how to respond to that...  From what I can glean, you installed some mod pack from some other site that was supposed to have everything that you wanted in it, but it doesn't work?  If so, I wouldn't really recommend using a mod pack because there's no easy way to figure out what's in it, and it almost certainly won't work when you transfer it to your game.  Did you follow one of the xlovers installation guides?  There are several, but http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=33.0 is probably the most up-to-date.  If you're still having problems and you're not trying to do anything with the game other than lovers, it might be a good idea to just throw it all out and try again.  Other than that, you'll have to be more specific with your question if you want help: give us the actual text of the error message you see, for instance.

Guest Donkey
is that I have this game legitly paid for for my 360,

first of you should know there is no support for 360. so if you have that you will not even play this mod. OBSE has not been created for it, witch means no lovers will work either.  :P

If you the pc version. Do what brewmaster says. and give us a better description then this.

Danime91: I believe that tamago uses modified hgec bodies, but I haven't looked too closely at it to be sure.  However, tamago requires that you install setbody, which gives you a couple dozen body meshes that you can pick from on-the-fly if you want to.  That's how it forces a body change on a character who becomes pregnant.  The thing to keep in mind, though, is that any mod that changes the default body meshes will only be visible on naked characters, as almost all armor replaces the upperbody and lowerbody meshes when it's equipped.  Right now, hgec and uff are the bodies with the most armor/cloth available, but tgnd and dmra are both gaining steam fairly quickly.  You can find all of them on tesnexus very easily, and It'd recommend simply looking at the screen shots and picking you favorite.  Also keep in mind that if you want animated breasts, there are further restrictions and difficulties.

Westlight:  The community here has done an amazing job of collecting, translating, and building mode for lovers with pk.  I would go to http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1 and read the descriptions of each of the downloadable mods, then pick the ones you like and try them out.  There will be some difficulties with this approach, but if/when you find a bug, someone here probably knows how to fix it.

Rev 90 appears to have been added to http://www.4shared.com/get/5Mys-fUw/Lovers_with_PK_Rev90_20110527.html

・LoversModule_OBSEv0020 の内容をシステム本体に取り込み (OBSEv0019環境でも正常動作するよう下位互換性を保ちます)

・LoversNoGreeting の内容をシステム本体に取り込み

・「Lovers Creatures Animation Project」(RussianEdition)にて搭載された「xmeRotate180(攻め側を180度Z回転させる)」機能を取り込み