General Discussion

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes LAPF skeleton.

And also archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection, or the game still use the vanilla skeleton.

( if you don't know what archive invalidate is,  see my yellow Link below)

That worked , thanks.

But another problem appear after archive invalidate: All the mesages like "Continue" New Game" "Exit" were replaced with 0, also in game Class description and so on ...

. What the hell happens? Can it be fixed ?

That sounds odd indeed.   Technically, various in-game texts are stored within the "Game Settings" database for the mod.  I don't know the actual setting value is for New Game, Continue, or the like.   However, a game setting value of "sMiscPlayerDeadLoadOption" generates the "Load Game" text in the menu that appears when you get killed while playing.  Likewise, the "sMiscPlayerDeadMenuOption" value holds the "Main Menu" text that again appears in the menu that is rendered when you get killed.

I don't really know any mod that would even touch this, except what would be foreign language mods.

?  Anyone got a busty female Flesh Atronach lying around?   :wacko:   Gendified Creatures is coming along super nicely, but the Flesh Atronach looks a bit butch since there's no other models.  You'd think it would make sense to use a zombie, eh? ?

Oh, and I'm going to release a special add-on around the same time;  Oblivion Tamago Creatures.  ?  The premise of this addon is so it can detect creature-altering mods, and if such a mod exists, would apply wombs to female creatures and ensure no wombs for males.  I'm also thinking of including options regarding 'insemination' options for male and female creatures where NPCs are the recipient.  ?  So yeah, it will work with Gendified Creatures.  And if someone decided to add flags into Oblivion Sexualized Creatures, it would work too.

Do I just come up with these things or what?  :neutral:

Um... and does anyone have a busty Flesh Atronach?  ?

18 hours ago, puddles said:

Tell me if it's weird and I can just remove it.

Just downloaded it.   But if it looks weird?  Dude, they're flesh atronachs.  They're all weird.  The weirdest is Relmyna's  Gatekeeper of course.   I'm about to take a look... but I'm sure it's good and fine.... and appropriately weird for the Shivering Isles. :D

Oh, by weird I mean "infinite stretching breasts" weird. I added some Pelvis weight to the chest so it will theoretically bounce in time with leaps, but it's hard to tell when it's too much weight. >_>

Are there any other models missing a female? Or common mod creatures, I guess.

Oh how terrible, male Flesh Atronachs are so brutal! How barbaric, the poor female Flesh Atronach have no nipples. Tore off? Bitten off?  :classic_sad:  :'(

-------------------------
Missing female creatures models:  mud crab with tits :classic_exclamation:
Spoiler

11aa26.jpg

OK, think they don't need tits. Also the reptile-like creatures like clannfear, Daedroth,  Grummite, MurkDweller/Scalon
Also no Shambles, Gnarl, Elytra with tits
Please no female Jyggylag and MehrunesDagon.

Think all other vanilla creatures we have.

Mod crestures. Cows and  elephant are available as male and female.
Rabbits, chicken, crocodileiguana, tapir, peacock and other birds need no tits. 
Also all the dinosaurs, worms and insects.

That are all creatures in my folders.

Yeeeaaahhh.... they have cloaca or whatever.   But now....

THE CURSE OF SHEOGORATH!!!!

Arrrrgh!   All the SHIVERING ISLES touches I added... GONE!  WTF?   I mean, I had them all.   I HAD THEM ALL!!!  They were all done, and all those FUCKIN GRUMMITES were done!   It fuckin reset to where I was about a week and a half ago!!!

Well.... I know it's been a while.  PC issues.  Blech.

I didn't have a backup.  But then again, I didn't delete jack shit.   Somehow...   and I'm just spitballing here... that my PC went   BACK TO THE FUTURE.   It's happened before with other code I wrote for other game formats.  ?

Now I'm back, and with a few revelations.

1)  Do NOT make a master file that alters already existing actors in Tamriel.  It appears to erase the base land and leaving the LODs visible, so everywhere you go outdoors is water.   That sucks.  I had to make an .ESP for a few areas for some creature diversity. 

2)  Regarding the replacement of creatures... Sheogorath's pets for a prophecy within Oblivion cannot be 'Leveled/Random'.  It just didn't work.  This is probably because they weren't just leveled but 'disabled' until called upon.  Thank Azura that I could just randomly use the "Replace Base Form" option and change some from Male to Female with ease.

3)  I'm a moron.  I was running into Crash errors... not realizing I forgot to run the MORPH BATCH file for Gene Forge.  Still, the %CD% path in the batch kept going to the system directory... Hrm...  *tinkers*  Okay, if anyone needs to edit that file, change %CD% to %~dp0, and you'll be fine.  %~dp0 gets the working directory while %CD% is the current directory And if you're clicking a link/file from a folder, that won't do.

4) More testing right now.  HOWEVER, I do know that there is an error in HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother itself, though a minor issue.  

So after working on Gendified Creatures, I have to gendify Brood mother.  But doing so, I can fix an issue where a child of a Flesh Atronach generates a Flame Atronach child.  Hehehe... ? Someone kind of overlooked that.

On THAT subject, does anyone know what mods use the following?
* polarbearhead.nif
* The nifs of ebonygolem, bloodgolem, goldgolem, magmagolem... (
It must be... a golem mod.  Ya think?)
* Greenogre.nif   (
somehow called a Bog Ogre)
* Uderfrykte.nif (
This is a Uderfrykte troll.  You'd figure it would be in Orden des Drachen, but nope...)

Apparently, Brood Mother already accounts for Lovers Bitch and Player Slave Encounters, if the mention Deep Ones in the mod have anything to do with it.

On 8/21/2018 at 9:03 PM, fejeena said:

Please no female Jyggylag and MehrunesDagon.

What?  Oh, I so wanted to turn Jigglypuff into a Jiggly version of Xena:  Warrior Princess!!!! ?

As to Dagon, he had a blood daughter in Oblivion that was a Winged Twilight.  Mebby that's what a female Mehrunes looks like?  Well, that's me being goofy as always.  (No serious... why no Winged Twilights around???)

And has anyone wondered why there was no BAD ASS Dragon.  We had a Mehrunes.

Why you need Mods names of the creatures nif?

In Broodmother you only need the nif names. ( I have a lot of new "rats".  Rats from other Mods (different textures, rabbits, worms, gangchong,...)

Uderfrykte.nif  Isn't it vanilla?
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Uderfrykte_Matron
but she use the troll.nifI think it is the Troll with horns nif

I think the Uderfrykte.nif  is the troll nif with horns.

Spoiler

11aa42.jpg

Of course the AnequinaBrownTroll.nif is from ElsweyrAnequina.

The other two nif????

EDIT: in Order des Drachen is also a oddnightmaretroll.nif

#################################################

polarbearhead.nif  different Mods. e.g. Gweden brothel Falkreath expansion with Master file Rumple Mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26343
But the bear is not in the vanilla bear folder, no sex, no children.
I have a polarbearhead.nif in my creatures\bear folder...but I don't know from which mod.

###########################

Greenogre.nif : ???

UniqueLandsscape TheEasternPeaks use green orge but the nif name is xultepchampionogrehead.nif and xultepchampionogre.nif

---------------------------

And I am sure in WAC (Waalx Animals & Creatures ) you can find all nif.

Well, the reason I asked is because

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Why you need Mods names of the creatures nif?

In Broodmother you only need the nif names. ( I have a lot of new "rats".  Rats from other Mods (different textures, rabbits, worms, gangchong,...)

I ask because if I am to make a Gendified version of BroodMother, the creature children would too have need for male and female versions.   BroodMother is taking in account other creatures, not just the stock vanilla ones from Oblivion alone.  So if a creature is borne with a Rat parent, the upcoming child will not be a neutered rat, but a male or female rat.  Oh, and I am thinking of variations for the FuckBunny too. ;)

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

But the bear is not in the vanilla bear folder, no sex, no children.

Are you so sure there's no sex?   ?   Apparently the author of BroodMother took into account a Polar Bear mesh, so he/she must have been able to have Hot/Cold Polarbear sex to include polar bear babies.

And speaking of babies.... 

ScreenShot69.thumb.jpg.649fb3fa6432daa8c4559954788d28b2.jpg

Isn't she cute?   She's only 25 days old using Hiyoko Gene Forge standards.   And no, this Hiyoko child was not bitten or infected during combat or anything.   She was BORNE a vampire.  From what I heard, this was not possible to attain.  But here she is, my darling Adach.... though she's a bit grumpy because I wouldn't give her a bottle of TruBlood before bedtime. 

This is going to be a HiyokoShooters feature, though I do have some bugs to work out.  The vampire borne effect has the children collapse after birth as if they are borne dead... and then wake up properly fangy.  It's necessary so the actual vampire effect gets applied to the child after birth.  Unfortunately, there have been a couple occasions where they are not waking up.  This part needs work.

Creatures in no vanilla folders can not have sex. So the Rumple Mod polar bear can never have children. ( No only wrong folder, also wrong Bip nodes. All Bip 02 in skeleton and meshes, so the nif will never work with Lovers kf animation files. )

Yes my polar bear in the vanilla bear folder can have sex.

So the RUMPLE MOD has the appropriately named mesh within.  Gotcha.  And since BroodMother looks for the specific mesh, it stands to reason that the original author of BroodMother either played or had planned for Lovers-compatible mod using a Polar Bear.  Does that make sense?

So ...  Polar Bear (Rumple Mod)

The Uderfrykte.nif  ... (I guess my hunt leads me to ElsweyrAnequina, because it isn't Vanilla)

The GreenOgre.nif ...  (by actual filename I guess I gotta hunt the WAC unless I get a heads up).

No comment about replacing Jiggly with Xena?

Well, enough TESTING fun for now.  Tomorrow begins the Shivering Isles bestiary..... again.   At least I have a busty flesh atronach. 

Uderfrykte.nif  is not in ElsweyrAnequina. Only  AnequinaBrownTroll.nif

-------------------------------------------

The Rumple Mod polar bear can never have sex! All the Bones have wrong names (02 not 01).

And it is impossible to make a polar bear version for the vanilla bear folder.

The polar bear riding animations ( kf files)  have and need the Bip02 bones.

That's why vanilla ridable creatures have 02 bones ( all other have 01 bones)

Horse have Bip02 Pelvis and human have Bip01 Pelvis,  and both bones are in all horse animations ( Forward.kf, idle.kf,...  Yes horse and rider are in the horse kf files)

The vanilla bear have Bip01 Pelvis  and the human also Bip01 Pelvis ...The kf file can not have two Bip01 Pelvis ( And if it were possible how could it differentiate between the two bones with same name, what is human, what is bear? )

My bear in the vanilla bear folder have Bip01 bones, can have sex ( but can not be ridden ( No cowgirl Lovers animations :classic_laugh: ) )

And the Rumple Mod polar bear is the same bear nif as the vanilla bear, only with renamed bones. If you use the polar bear textures with a vanilla bear nif you have a fuckable polar bear.

------------------

All rideable creatures I have in No-vanilla folders.

Like the rideable Guar (Order of the dragon, modified Clannfear skeleton),  Anequina running bird (modified Clannfear skeleton),  Rideable Elytra ( Adash Mod), Elefant (Anequina  and Orden des Drachen, Sheep skeleton)

All have Bip02 bones to create  animations with human Bip01 bones and creatures Bip02 bones in one kf file.

########################################################################################

And yes I WANT A FUCKABLE XENA as Jyggylag !  :classic_biggrin:

It will work if

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1)

If the dog folder have the name dog, MyDog, CreatureDiversityDog , DogEatDog, SnoopDogg, DogOnPorch, LongDukDog , Jyggyldog ,...

And yes, you must copy the ani2 folder.

But the Rumple Mod polar bear will not work ( in all folders)  because the skeleton and body nif don't have creatures Bip01 bones that are used in the lovers creatures kf files.

Of course you can change all bones in the sex kf files to Bip02.

Arguments aside, the maker of BroodMother apparently planned for, took into account, or had experienced sex animations with a polar bear.  This snippet is part of the Brood Mother code that recognizes it, along with a snippet for the Uderfrykte troll .  I will not discount that the bear must be within the Bear directory.  It must.  So whether or not one says, there is no polar bear... apparently there is or was at some point:

;Bear
	elseif ( rParent.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" )
		if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "blackbearhead.nif" arPaths )
			SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBearBlack
		elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "polarbearhead.nif" arPaths )
			SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBearArctic
		else
			SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBearBrown
		endif

;Troll
	elseif ( rParent.ModelPathIncludes "\Troll\" )
		if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "ms14troll.nif" arPaths )
			SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildPaintedTroll
		else
			if ( rParent.NameIncludes "Uderfrykte" || rParent.GetItemCount a3hgbmBreedIdToken == 5 )
				SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildUderfrykte
			else
				SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildTroll
			endif
		endif

The nif files / models of which I asked are referenced within the mod itself.  I'm asking for data in the event of these eventualities as they do apparently exist.

Meanwhile.....

Okay, I spent the day working on gendifying all Shivering Isles creatures insofar as every leveled list there was.  And all the Summons Spells now rolls the dice on genders.  Of note, i should point out that you should have more male than female in various cases.  Insects in particular until you get to the boss which is invariably the Queen.  Spider Daedra tend to generate more buxomy female versions than male.   And of the Grummites, males do NOT carry eggs.  So to even the score, females now have a higher chance of carrying eggs in comparison to the paltry 25% all around.

:D  Thankies.   That will leave the Bog Ogre / Green Ogre  :/ , and a BUTTload of golems.  I really wanna know what the Gold Golem looks like .

Of the Uderfrykte  troll, well... I think someone had a bit of fun.  Yes, there apparently is an Uderfrykte  Matron in Oblivion, but it doesn't use any model with Uderfrykte  in it's name.  Pretty much a normal troll in appearance.  The Uderfrykte troll with horns appears in Morrowind and I think one is within Skyrim, so... Yeah, someone had fun.

And Ahhrgh.... Looks like Oblivion Gendified Creatures will be an esp alone.  *sigh*  I so wanted it to be an ESM!!!  So weird, when I have all the creatures listed within the mod as an ESM, the Deer, Sheep and Dogs lose their Gender tags.  And I do not have any mods to my knowledge that affect freakin' sheep! ? Um, I don't have Immoral Sisters running, so that narrows that a bit.  :P

Now I'm on the lookout for the elusive means to add an item/token into a BASE model.  I am not talking the creatures or npc in the map, but straight into the database itself.  It's a given that MOST of the creatures within Lovers Creatures are male, with a certain Hitode and Mushroom being the given exceptions (and maybe the busty tentacle monster).  Would one know a means to attach an item straight to the Base form?  Adding items to on-map creatures by reference should be easier in comparison (great for certain Bravil mods if need be).

26 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

:D  Thankies.   That will leave the Bog Ogre / Green Ogre  :/ , the Uderfrykte  troll, and a BUTTload of golems.  I really wanna know what the Gold Golem looks like .

And Ahhrgh.... Looks like Oblivion Gendified Creatures will be an esp alone.  *sigh*  I so wanted it to be an ESM!!!  So weird, when I have all the creatures listed within the mod as an ESM, the Deer, Sheep and Dogs lose their Gender tags.  And I do not have any mods to my knowledge that affect freakin' sheep! ? Um, I don't have Immoral Sisters running, so that narrows that a bit.  :P

Now I'm on the lookout for the elusive means to add an item/token into a BASE model.  I am not talking the creatures or npc in the map, but straight into the database itself.  It's a given that MOST of the creatures within Lovers Creatures are male, with a certain Hitode and Mushroom being the given exceptions (and maybe the busty tentacle monster).  Would one know a means to attach an item straight to the Base form?  Adding items to on-map creatures by reference should be easier in comparison (great for certain Bravil mods if need be).

@LongDukDong

scn TestScript

ref dog

begin gamemode

set dog to CreatureDog

Dog.additem Gold001 1

end

That will theoretically modify the BaseID Creature Dog, at least until the game is reloaded. Or it might try to save all of the changes to the save file and cause strange types of bloat. I say theoretically, because it might just make the game crash. Using a variable to circumvent imposed limitations can do that.