General Discussion

fejeena, you are talking about something simple like this, yes?

Spoiler

scn MyNewModquestscript

ref rMyNPC
ref rNotslaveable

begin GameMode
    ;the setup -----------------------------------------
    if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
        if IsModLoaded "theLSTmod.esp"
		    set rNotslaveable to (GetFormFromMod "theLSTmod.esp" "00ABC2") ;use the actual LST esp name and xLSTInviolableToken editor number
            if IsFormValid rNotslaveable == 0
                set rNotslaveable to 0
            else
                printC "Mymode knows LST is used and has a reference to the not enslaveable token"
                set rMyNPC to MymodBrunoRef
                if Isformvalid rMyNPC ;is my own npc valid?
                    if rMyNPC.GetItemCount rNotslaveable
                     ;He has LST not enslaveable token already
                    else
                        rMyNPC.AddItem rNotslavable 1
                    endif
                endif
            endif
        else
            printC "Mymode knows LST isn't being used"
        endif
    endif
    ; finished the game load/start setup
    ;normal quest stuff comes next.
    ;if I need to make sure my npc still has the token at any given time just count the rNotslaveable in his inventory (GetItemCount) like above. 
    ;If I want my NPC to say something based on the presence of LST in the game, just check for rNotslaveable being present in the dialog conditions.
end

Mem

EDIT- Doh, you beat me by three minutes.

Yes, you have only add some more checks

But my works  almost the same

if GetGameLoaded  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Yes I could add a GetGameRestarted

Set DiWaHasLST to 0

if DiWaHasLST == 0

if (IsModLoaded "LoversSlaveTrader.esp")   ;;;; If  the mod is not loaded the ref is not set

Set DiWaNoSlave to GetFormFromMod "LoversSlaveTrader.esp" 022DC8
                Set DiWaHasLST to 1

endif

endif

If NPCxxxRef.GetItemCount DiWaNoSlave == 0
            NPCxxxRef.AddItem DiWaNoSlave 1
        endif

;;;;; In my Mods here I have a list will all NPC that get the No-Slave Token.

endif

#####################

I could add this

if IsFormValid DiWaNoSlave== 0
                set DiWaNoSlave to 0

endif

But if I use the console command  sqv  and the mod is not loaded the ref  is 0,

So I thought it is not necessary.

------------------------------------------

If the NPC is in the same Mod as the script you don't need

set rMyNPC to MymodBrunoRef

You use

MymodBrunoRef.additem xxxxxxxxx 1

And if I have quest parts in the script that only works if i have LST, I can use furthter down in the script

If GetStage xyzQuest == 50

if (IsModLoaded "LoversSlaveTrader.esp")

SetStage xyzQuest 55

else

SetStage xyzQuest 60

endif

endif

-------------------------

EDIT:

And this system is used in so many Lovers mods. ( and other Mods)

Lovers with PK checks MCS and Toaster Says Share  companions without add the esp/esm as master

set tmpr to GetFormFromMod "MadCompanionshipSpells.esp" 001689

set tmpr to GetFormFromMod "Toaster Says Share v3.esm" 012976

Also SetBody  bodies will not be removed during sex, and also other Mods

set modidx to GetModIndex "HGECbody.esp"     ;;;; If i remember right it is a equipable body Mod
        set modidx to GetModIndex "SetBody.esp"

and even werewolf bodies from Mart's Monster Mod will be not removed during sex.

if IsModLoaded "Mart's Monster Mod.esm"

That is only Lovers with PK.

Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother  : no tamago or Hiyoko Masterfile, Also no LoversCreatures or LoversBitch ( and it add all the Loverbitch Puppies )

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge:   Masterfile only Oblivion.esm !

Imperial BterrCity Mods have a LetThePeopleDrink check and some parts will be disabled or you can set On and Off in the settings. So you don't have two BetterCity versions or a patch.

That is a lot of code you would need to add into your mod to make your NPCs un-enslavable.  And you're also not covering whether your mod also accounts for conditions if the NPC was enslaved or not.  I think making LST 'Enslave' and 'no-Slave' tokens in the mod and having a means for an adaptive LST addon detect and handle them  much simpler. 

I mean, just make the No-Slave Token, record the FormID for the add-ons's INI, and shove those tokens into the NPCs you don't want enslaved.  No real coding required after that, other than adding some fun conditions into quests that reference your mod's LST 'no-Slave' counterpart token. 

And unless you do some repeated checks, I doubt you have a valid way to add any coded 'Enslaved' tokens other than the method I devised.  How would your mod handle Quest Dialog for an NPC and detect if it is or is not enslaved by the LST system?  I do not believe that you can at all.   LoversImmoralGuards did have a method to apply them when running a reactionary script, but only ran a check on those NPCs present at the time for 'original' LST states, and it won't cover all  possible incidents,  The script did not apply any flag to known LST enslaved NPCs when it did run the test, and undesired greetings and dialog would crop up for undetected LST bearers.*   It was this very reason I began working on the LST addon.

* Clarification:
LoversImmoralGuards has a script that looks to see if a 'reactionary NPC' holding onto an 'reaction' token is also an LST token bearer thanks to the GetFormFromMod' command.  The script for the 'Reaction'  token  doesn't have any purpose during this particular check, except to remove the token from the NPC.  Yes, adding an 'ImmoralLST' token was considered, and would prevent these detected NPCs from issuing custom Immoral greetings.  But if you have another enslaved NPC that was not nearby enough to receive this token, the Immoral greetings would still be performed.  This at the very least.

Now as to...

On 7/24/2018 at 11:48 PM, LongDukDong said:

Meanwhile, I'm going to have to run tests on one of my 'already released' older mod fixes.  ?  I want to make sure that some NPCs cannot be enslaved.... until their quests are over and done with.   After their quests are done, they'll be fair game.

Worked like a charm.    Again, I only had to have the 'do-not-enslave' token made in the mod and available in the INI of the addon.  Then I just shoved them into NPCs like Soris and Erissare, only to later use a command like SorisArenimRef.RemoveItemNS zDBLFPNoLSTFlag 1.   Meanwhile, a number of dialogs now include a condition to see if the NPC speaker is NOT carrying the (zDBLFPLSTFlag) Enslaved Token, so special topics that slaves SHOULDN'T display... don't.  

For the record, yes... I did include code like...

if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
    if SorisArenimRef.GetItemCount zDBLFPNoLSTFlag == 0
        SorisArenimRef.AddItem zDBLFPNoLSTFlag1
    endif
endif

... but hey, Soris is an already existing and untouched NPC in Oblivion, and this leaves him untouched editing-wise.  Erissare is also from Oblivion, but was already altered before I touched it so ... meh.  ?

Light-time break from the major stuff.  ? Doing a few upgrades to other mods:

The LAPF Extension patch has a couple redundant lines, an  if...else...endif  block that delivers the same message either way.  And if one is in labor (using s suitable Hiyoko Shooter mod), it says the CHILD is in labor, not the mom. :tounge_xd:  Whoopsie?

A LoversSituations Rape Blocker is sorta ready... sorta.  With Lovers Situations, you can still decide what position YOU are taking if you're the one being raped.  And if it is rape, not much chance the raper will opt to go for a blowjob instead of the real thing.   It's a miniscule patch, but it kinda makes sense.  I might include it in the LAPF Extention package.

The Dukky version of Lovers Hiyoko Shooter.  The child movement/control system has bugged me for some time, one that made me write a patch to use Lovers Slave Trader control systems.  Now no more. :cool:  That part has been fixed.  Also, vampire children is now possible. ? If you fucked a vampire, there's a chance the kid will be all fangy.  If you got fucked, that brat might be more related to the bat! ? Adaptive patches for three mods (Spreading Vampirism, Nekhanimal Vampires and Unholy Darkness) are in beta mode right now.

Lovers Genderbender for Creatures?  Aw, I can make a creature have a womb, or remove one now. ? I'd still would like a way to swap individual Creature Actor bodies to show the difference (like swapping out a Buck with a Doe). ?  But this is for LATER... not now.  This would not have to be hiyoko related, a gender flag in the creature is enough for a tell.  But it would need meshes for both genders.  Yeah, I know of a few options... might work on that later.  ?

Another Lovers Slave Trader spell?  Enforce Enslavement?   This is a CHEAT option.  It just takes your slave and fully breaks it in for you.  But it doesn't do so by adding to its human/creature sex count.  That's what handles proper training.  ;)  However, this spell also eliminates pesky evil classes and problematic factions for you.  Meh, I might package this with the LAPF Tokens Addon.

I don't know when I'm going to update... but I got a bit set aside.

LoversSituations????? Where is a rape?

All  Sex start with dialogue and the NPCs want the sex.  I do not remember a rape.

Some NPC do not like that you fuck them , but you have blackmailed then and they agreed.

If I understand the LoversSituation script right you can not set rape.

In all dialogues you have the same script

set xLoversQuest.Offence to Player
set xLoversQuest.Defence to GetSelf
Player.Call xLoversCBStartSEXonBedR 2

Only the number changes to set different positions.

---------------------------

Even the sleeping Millona Umbranox or the drunken Skjorta is not rape.

Some women insult you...but I have not found a rape. And nobody rapes the player.

----------------
Or have you reworked the whole mod?

------------------------

Enforce Enslavement No Mod???? A new esp !

Ensalve the NPC with LST spell
Open the console
click on the NPC
AddItem xx00080D 1
XX the Load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm

Slave is broken
And I never had problem with faction , because I follow the LST instructions "never enslave a Level-list NPC. A NPC with no name like bandit, Marauder , Necromancer,..

----------------------

Creatures with gender ?
Only if you can block female creatures to have sex. But female creatures do not need a womb , you can not have sex with the female creature. ( OK you can open the creatures inventory add add sperm )
A Patch that blocj Sheep and doe to have sex would be good ( SpiderDaedra and Elytra have a sting. And FlameAtonach and spriggan most people use a Futa version.  Maybe a Patch with ini, so you can select the creatures you want to block. )

Female creatures Meshes: OSM ( Oblivion_Sexualised_Monster )  most Vanilla creatures male, female and Futa.
Some of the male meshes I use in my Creatures replacer with dicks.

My bad.  Lovers Satistaction I meant, ? The Mod update adds a minor script that checks to see if the sex performed is or is not rape.  This is a test run before you can bring up the 'change position' menu.   Very simple and direct. 

For Slave Enforcer... Never say never enslave.  :naughty:  Mwahahaha!!!!!   It is a cheat afterall. ?

Female creatures.   Yes, you can have sex with them via Lovers TachitCat2 as you can set who is giving and who is receiving..  Just no viable poses (yet... dammit!!).  Oh, you didn't check the artwork on Page 3 "Book of Gender Bending" to see a Male Daedra impaling a  femme Flame Atronach.  ?  Fun 'Hentai Foundry' fare.  A preferencial INI file, eh?  It might work.  And I definitely know about the OSM, and that Lovers Lab has a 'LL version' of its own separate from Nexus.  I don't notice any real difference. between the two.... 

But I think the issue I would have is gender-bending them,   *ZAP*  - Copy all Values & Coordinates - Kill - Use 'CreateFullActorCopy' on a creature (from a creature cell) - Move to Coordinates - Paste in all current values.   Set Gender Token (and womb if Mod allows).  It's a thought.

More done with the Dukky version of Lovers Hiyoko Shooter.   It no longer needs the Text Extension patch where the child and birthing-mother's  SEX dialog is replaced by her moaning from labor pains (Ohhh... It hurts....  It's coming!!!!).  ?  When I attempted to inset it directly into the mod before, Crash-n-Burn.  It was always overwritten by sex dialog.  But I took a bit of a lesson from DarkBloodline and how it had custom sex dialog for some bandits. 

That technique might help me work out a better "Lovers VoiceSSP for Creatures" where Dagon actually speaks while defiling his victim, or someone is screaming bloody murder if being raped by a Daedroth.  ?

Nothing on birthing Vamp Brats?  Well, you didn't ask about Werewolf brats if using Werewolf the Awakening.  :face_wolf:  No need,  I think they're cursed at birth.

On 7/27/2018 at 12:06 AM, LongDukDong said:

That technique might help me work out a better "Lovers VoiceSSP for Creatures" where Dagon actually speaks while defiling his victim, or someone is screaming bloody murder if being raped by a Daedroth.  ?

.....  The technique from DarkBloodline didn't work for my 'Lovers VoiceSSP for Creatures', but I do have one that's working just fine.   ;)  Yep, I have an actual working WIP mod that returns sex dialog between the NPC and creatures, something I read existed before the latest version of LAPF.  Now, I had to edit the xLoversMainStepH script (typing from memory), but that was pretty much it. 

A new Quest that stores its own 'creature' set of xtopics and ztopics, and calling the xLovers script that returns a value based on the creature's skeletal model, and I have 43 potential creature dialogs.  Actually....  44 .  I tapped into Lovers Bitch to snag how it identifies werewolves.  ? 

Bitch Knotting dialog is a must in my viewpoint.  And I'm thinking of setting up a system so one can add more potential creature dialog for custom mods... like a Creature Voice for Crowning Isles, or Creature Voice for Lovers Creature Companions.   And perhaps voice disabling given that some content is already available in Players Slave Encounters where Ganredhel is involved.

You can take it on a trial run if you want.  But the only Creature dialog I have in there is for Mehrunes Dagon, whether you're submissive or HE is submissive.  Granted, you'd have to use something like Lovers TachiCat2 for that.   I do have slots ready for Jyggylag, but it's merely placeholder stuff or... meowing.  Um, yeah.  Jyggylag meows.  Got a problem with that?  ?

le Teste.esp

Some other things I'm considering is a spell-casted menu for player preferences... though canine preferences would likely be locked when playing Lovers Bitch.

Ugh.  Now for other news....   ?

Too many mod projects in one directory at a time can cause issues.  So I began a fresh re-install of Oblivion.  Nope, I didn't lose anything.  But it's gonna take some time to get things working the way I want.  I have no idea why Gang Rapes were killing my player after the third 'partner'.  But after the reinstall, I can safely say it isn't the mods I've been writing.

• 2 weeks later...

What's this?   Am I seeing DOUBLE?   Well, not exactly... but it is the same Ogre.  ?

SexChangeOgre.thumb.png.7bce82e830d0735b3321b15d4f535cef.png

I coulda posted a pic of the Xivilai twins... one now Fraternal because he's a she now... but...

While I didn't start from literal scratch, I began making my own version of  Sexualized Monsters, using the Meshes from both the 'Oblivion Sexualized Monsters' mod and 'Lovers Creatures'.... Lovers Creatures mainly for lining-up sake.  Couple that with an edit to Lovers Genderbender, and you can hit up a creature and change it's life bigtime... even so far as giving them breasts.... and a womb (ala Tamago).  Note:  Even the TES WIkis, Spriggans are female.  Just FYI. 

This is a two-step process:

Gender changes for creatures do not 'save' as yet, so loaded games return them to their original form.  Yeah, I need a way around that., and I'm using the ToggleCreatureModel technique right now.  I would have gone with the 'copy - kill - replace' method, but if you're bending a creature that is already a slave (LST), it doesn't fully respond as it should.  (That'll make Lovers Mushroom changes a bit difficult).    I'm open to suggestions on how to keep individual creature genders savable/loadable. 

Meanwhile, I also need to see about making my version of Sexualized Monsters .... Tamago compatible.  The Tamago system assumes that creatures have a 50/50 chance of being female once you 'encounter' it.  This doesn't sit well when you are literally setting the gender of your creature at the start.  So creatures will likely have Gender Flags, preferably to halt the automated Tamago Randomness,

Anyone got a female version of Dagon or Jigglypuff (whatever) lying around? ?

Mehrunes dagon and Jabberwocky are male. Please no female version!

If there would be a Mephala nif then we would need a female, male and androgynous version.

---------------

Yes the Lovers creatures models are better, the penis is in the right position/angle for the animations.

Sexualized Monsters you can use for the females.

----------------

And why female cratures?  ( all I need is a No Sex token for Sheep and Deer . My Spriggan and FlameAtronach are Futa)

Only for a few creatures there are female animations (Goblin, Lich, Spriggan,...)

OK Tamago add Wombs ( needs only a addon to check body nif)

But does Tamago add sperm to creatures????  ( Shit I have LoversTachiCat2  uninstalled without checking it )

#######################

Fuck, Fuck Fuck ! I don't get the female mushrooms and hitode to work. I have all ani, and they worked in my last Oblivion installation.... but now they don't work. They use male animations, and player in def position.

There are checks in the scripts...don't know if they do not work or another Mods messed it up.

For testing I installed LoversTachiCat2 and the animations are ok all works fine. But it should also work without LoversTachiCat2,  it once worked only with LoversCreatures.

If it would help at all, I have NPC versions of Namira, Meridia, and Hircine I haven't implemented into my Monster Girl mod. That doesn't help if you want Creature versions, though. :P Also a guy made an ESO-style Molag Bal model that uses the Minotaur animation set.

Of the Daedra, we obviously Mehrunes Dagon, and Sheogorath and Jigglypuff thanks to Shivering Isles., though Sheo's cane messes around with the mesh (all stretchy).   Molag Bal and Vaermina are making appearances in Bravil Underground using NPCs.  And Mephala is in Order of the Dragon, another NPC.  I don't worry about genderbending any NPC versions... that already works.  ROFL.  ?  If one makes a Jigglypuff female creature, making a busty-jiggly jigglypuff would be ... fun?

I had  to aquiesse to using Sexualized Monster meshes for 'some' of the male creatures.  Sexualized Female Flame Atronachs are busty  :kiss_closed:  while Male Flame Atronachs are not.  Rather sensible there.    And I will admit I'm having some issue with Zombie body parts.  :neutral:  Especially since there are two variations of left torsos, right torsos... etc. 

Why Creatures?  Why not? :cool: Preferences.  Not everyone thinks the same.  I'm going for more openness. 

SORRY, dude.  I have never gotten female mushroom or hitode animations to work.  Never.  :cry:  And I was planning to ask about that too.  BUT... Perhaps the Female Mushroom animations (if finally gotten to work)  may perhaps work with other female creatures.... mebby.  And there's always some poor redneck or country bumpkin going *Baaah  Baaah* for a sheep.  :wacko:

Sorry for the choppy quality.  My first time using this screencap stuff.   Just a little animation to show it wasn't a case of just sliding one ogre in place of another.... and with wombs included.

I installed  TachiCat2 again. And Sperm is add to a creature with womb. ( My creatures are all male , so I had a "steal" a womb from a female NPC. MCS order spell works also for creatures and I could put the womb in the Creature inventory )

Here some creatures in def position with TachiCat spell.

The female mushrooms have two animations.  Bravil underground is very dark.

Spoiler

ScreenShot230.jpgScreenShot231.jpg

Spriggan 3 animations

ScreenShot227.jpgScreenShot228.jpgScreenShot229.jpg

minotaur....

slightly deformed
ScreenShot225.jpgScreenShot226.jpg

This is a zomie
ScreenShot233.jpg

Lich

ScreenShot232.jpg

2 skeletons ani, but both from behind

ScreenShot235.jpg

Scamp, 2 ani

ScreenShot236.jpgScreenShot237.jpg

The goblin deff aniamtion is messed up ( no screenshot), all 4 stages the goblin in wrong angle, maybe fixable in the ini )

EDIT: shit, forgot to make hitode screenshots.

EDIT2: By the way the Molag Bal ESO-style model is shit. In the lore descriptions is much unclear.

For example, how are feet look, human with claws or like an animal. (Oblivion Molag Bal statue ). Or his head.
But in all descriptions his "hands" are THREE claws !!! Not 5 fingers as the ESO model ! 
It is only unclear if one claw is a thumb or if the 3 claws are side by side.
Bethesda should read their own background description. Why do you release the background? (not for the Model-designer :classic_wink: )

..................................... WHAT?    Um, how did you get submissive creature animation?   WTF?  

When I try, the NPC just stands around while the creature goes into Idle poses.  Please tell me there's a simple patch available in DOWNLOADS for that, or something.  Insofar as animals, I kinda figured the 2nd  Female Mushroom Animation would suffice.  Dayum!

At least I know I'm not (totally) insane. 

My version of the Sexualized Monsters (or Gendified?) will have creatures identified with Male/Female flags in their inventory.  It's basically something for other mods to recognize creature genders.... and maybe something I can use to force creatures to retain genders after save/load???  Dunno.  Still open to suggestions as I cannot kill and replace creatures with the Genderbender addon as it invalidates the LST's list of active slaves.

Can't you block whole Mods?

In the Lovers menu you can block Mods to use the Lovers.

If you block LST and Bravilaunderground and addon....  ( all creatures are male, or at least Futa to fuck the player)

There is only one female mushroom in my addon, but it is not set as trainer.

----------------

Or only change gender of "respawn" creatures. All Trainer do not respawn.

---------------

OH there ia a problem. You can "enslave" creatures and use them as trainer.  I am not sure if they are in the  LSTSlaveTrainerFaction and LSTSlaveFaction.

All Trainer creatures are in the LSTSlaveTrainerFaction .

So check factions

It's not a case of 'blocking' mods so to speak.  It's a case of ensuring that Lovers Genderbender can adapt with other creatures in other mods.

The technique I am using right now will take the existing REFed creature from the map, look at his/her set of models in use (troll.nif vs trollarmor.nif for example), and then switch them.  Right now, this only works for the currently running game.   If I was to save the game, exit, and then reload the game, the affected creatures return to using their original models, though all flags, wombs and etc are still in play.  Yeah, changing an ogre to an ogress...  save/exit/return... and you now have an ogre with a womb.  NOOOO!!!  ?   This is the one issue I am having.

The technique I was pondering to use was to examine the exising creature that was going to be * BAMFed! * into the opposite sex.  To do so, I would copy the creature's health and stats, Kill the original off and copy/paste an alternate sex version of the creature.  And then replace the copy's stats with the original's.  It would make sense, but the problem there lay with the LST's system that keeps track of all LST enslaved actors.  While the creature would have the enslaved tokens, the creature would not be added to the LST's Slave Registry.  An oversight in my opition  ?  They just zero out dead slaves and don't compact the array, nor broke down the system to make adding/removing easy with called commands.

I'd hate to make a sex-change registry for creatures (ala LST styled), but I may have to.  The premise would be that at game load, it would check the registry for 'changed' creatures and reapply the changes on game-save.  ?  BUT... It'd set it up so the system would also eliminate from the registry creatures that were reverted back and recompress the sucker so repeatedly changing the same creature over and over doesn't use up the whole registry.  That will take a bit of time.  But first.....

*  ===  *  === *

Oblivion's Gendified Creatures is coming along.  I guess that's going to be the name.... I guess.    So far, nearly all 700+ creatures are still male.  Only 20 or so creatures female, those defined like Blossom which Seed Neeus says is female, Auntie Motierre the Zombie, and  Perennia Draconis for example. 

The next step is to make femme counterparts and then to expand the leveled lists so they are more randomized.   Deer and sheep are already set.  WOOT!  But then again, that was already set by the default system.  Horses?  The stables will have more mares (Godiva sure needs mares.... Lovers Horse Rider),  More beastlike humanoids might be more ... balanced in genders, though goblins are SEXIST!!!  Well, that is, it appears the goblins in Crowning Isles have a serious case of blueballs.   So... hehehe... I'm taking other mods into consideration.

I'm also wondering if other female meshes are out there that look better than what I'm using.   I've seen a Female Xivilai mod out there with a kickin bod.  But dammit!   She's not lovers compatible!

*  ===  *  === *

EDIT:   Ever wonder why Spriggans appear to be so fuckin' sexually frustrated and agitated?  They can't get laid!!!  Where's all the males?  They're all on the Shivering Isles (the Gnarls)!

Man... there are so many fuckin' Leveled Lists to go through!  And it's getting BIGGER! ?

For the creatures, I basically made additional leveled lists.  A list of a creature type such as "CreatureRatRandom" would have two male rats and one female rat.  This allows the generation of a female rat only 33% of the time.   With ghosts, I basically think only 25% chance of a female ghost.  But for Mountain Lions, Spriggans, Spider Daedra, and Flame Atronachs, females have a 66% chance of being shown.  Others.... well, depending on the race and attitude towards their gender.  Goblins are typically male chauvinist pigs.

Doing this, I can easily go into existing Leveled lists (like "Road Animals") and change existing creatures like TimberWolf to TimberWolfRandom using the dropdown instead of just drag/dropping multiple Female/Male creatures and mess up the works.

I have gone through ALL of the Oblivion creatures, and did consider certain quests that check on specifically killed monsters (thank you Rebel O'Conner).  ?  But I have not begun working on the Shivering Isles monsters.   :neutral:  All those damn grummites!!!!!

* === * === * === *

EDIT:  ALMOST.... all Oblivion creatures.  I have not set up female creatures for the Arena Miniquest as I think the Empire wouldn't put female creatures into the ring.   And I haven't handled the creatures for the final phase of Sheogorath's K'Sharra prophecy joke.  ?   Even the Wabbajabba is set up and working.  Just the K'Sharra needs to be done.  And then... all those damned grummites. ?

Hrm.   Grummites carry grummite eggs. ?  Hey, guys?   Are grummites hermaphrodites?  I might need to do a little research.  ?

Oh, the ColdHarbor mod.... it's a little 'party' for the willing/unwilling player.  If you're playing a female, ya better have birth control ready.   I don't have all that much prepped, except the first few characters enjoying themselves on you (or in you).    As to what it looks like, well Cold Harbor is supposed to look like a perverted or Oblivionified version of Tamriel, and the palace itself.   I'm not a modeler, so ... it's lifted and altered.     I have thoughts about involving the 'Daughters of Cold Harbor", but I just wished I could get the winged Vampire Lords like in Skyrim.  OR.... at least some actual Winged Twilights without needing Morrowwind.  What I've seen of Twilight interpretations sucks.

The Genderfied creatures aren't playing any 'major' parts in Cold Harbor.   Just that there are some cuddly little beasties hanging around.   A few girls here and there are getting a serious tongue lashing by some Daedroths.   But that's kinda their thing, right?

If another mod is in play, and that mod is using a baseline creature, chances are that creature is going to be male in appearance.  IE:  All Lovers Bitch pooches are male.  That is, unless I come up with some way to track creatures by Form IDs and can change them at game load.   Yeaaaaah, not sure about THAT one.

And....   Grummits are NOT hermaphrodites.   There's actually a book IN the Shivering Isles called 'From Frog to Men' ???  Well, that just made my day.  I thought I had a loophole and could find a way to just make them both male and female combined.   So I may have some subtle altering to do.

Hey, Fejeena.    Believe it or not, I haven't had time to look at it yet!   Just too in my mindset to get done with LoversGendified right now.  :P

My character has an weird long penis when he is involved in sexual activities. I installed "Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons" just to be sure that the one coming with "Lovers with PK" is not the problem, but no success so far. 

Any suggestion please? 

7 hours ago, Tharr said:

My character has an weird long penis when he is involved in sexual activities. I installed "Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons" just to be sure that the one coming with "Lovers with PK" is not the problem, but no success so far. 

Any suggestion please? 

Follow the directions that are clearly spelled out in the LAPF and reinstall the skeleton that comes with the LAPF.

The LAPF will ONLY work correctly with the proper skeleton and Coronerras ain't it.

It's not called the Lovers Animated Penis Framework for nothing.  ;)    It uses its own skeleton system that includes extra skeletal 'bones' in the boners. 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:39 PM, LongDukDong said:

And I haven't handled the creatures for the final phase of Sheogorath's K'Sharra prophecy joke.  ?   Even the Wabbajabba is set up and working.  Just the K'Sharra needs to be done.

Okay, the humorous ending to Sheogorath's Shrine Quest is DONE.  ?

Time for a couple days BREAK.  Well, that and limited time for the next couple days.  But after that, I'll be attacking the Isles.  ?

10 hours ago, Tharr said:

Any suggestion please? 

Yes LAPF skeleton.

And also archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection, or the game still use the vanilla skeleton.

( if you don't know what archive invalidate is,  see my yellow Link below)