Sign in to follow this  
Ashal

General Discussion

This is a great mod, very thankful to all involved.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but are there any mature sounding female voices for the player character?

This is a great mod, very thankful to all involved.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but are there any mature sounding female voices for the player character?

Have you tested all sounds included in Lovers?  Yes most sound young.

Here are some more ( a few of the files are already in Lovers)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17042-lovers-sounds-rape-oriented-voice-sets-project/

Yes I tested them, but it seems that only the first page of voices worked. I don't know if it is a problem on my part or if the extra slots are just there. I'll check out the ones you linked me to, thank you.

Not sure where to ask buuuuut all of male npcs are only taking pants off (and shoes) - if someone is in robe then it's not a problem but two-piece armors etc and helmets stay on  :s

(and also... are there hotkeys like for Skyrim to skip forward/backward?)

Not sure where to ask buuuuut all of male npcs are only taking pants off (and shoes) - if someone is in robe then it's not a problem but two-piece armors etc and helmets stay on  :s

The stripping options are in your Lovers with PK.ini and should work with both armor and clothes. There's no skipping forward/backward, just changing position.

The stripping options are in your Lovers with PK.ini and should work with both armor and clothes. There's no skipping forward/backward, just changing position.

Actually in progression settings there is a choice to use jump key to advance into the next stage. Also, if you don't want to mess with inis, There should be a spell called something exploits that lets you change everything in-game.

Actually in progression settings there is a choice to use jump key to advance into the next stage.

You're right, I'd forgotten that - my bad. Thanks! :)

Setting Sell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Choose : Settings for Body and (un)dressing

then:

-Settings for male Undressing

-Settings for female Undressing

-Rape Undressing settings

There you can set undress option for "normal" and "rape" sex. So you can set that NPC/Player remove during rape only lowerbody or one-piece armors/clothes,  and during normal sex they remove all armors/clothes.

I have this spell, thank you all for help! I never thought about using it (understood it was doing something else)   :angry:

I have this spell, thank you all for help! I never thought about using it (understood it was doing something else)   :angry:

Then you have installed the Mod without reading ;)

That is the first spell I use after starting a new game with Lovers; set body tpyes, undressing, sperm settings, .....

See the LAPF page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/ The Sexual Exploits spell is often mentioned.

And in the spoiler

Menu Options Guide by the Awesome Mem4ob4:

you find a description of all the settings.