General Discussion

This is a great mod, very thankful to all involved.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but are there any mature sounding female voices for the player character?

Have you tested all sounds included in Lovers?  Yes most sound young.

Here are some more ( a few of the files are already in Lovers)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17042-lovers-sounds-rape-oriented-voice-sets-project/

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to ask buuuuut all of male npcs are only taking pants off (and shoes) - if someone is in robe then it's not a problem but two-piece armors etc and helmets stay on  :s

(and also... are there hotkeys like for Skyrim to skip forward/backward?)

The stripping options are in your Lovers with PK.ini and should work with both armor and clothes. There's no skipping forward/backward, just changing position.

Not sure where to ask buuuuut all of male npcs are only taking pants off (and shoes) - if someone is in robe then it's not a problem but two-piece armors etc and helmets stay on  :s

(and also... are there hotkeys like for Skyrim to skip forward/backward?)

The stripping options are in your Lovers with PK.ini and should work with both armor and clothes. There's no skipping forward/backward, just changing position.

Actually in progression settings there is a choice to use jump key to advance into the next stage. Also, if you don't want to mess with inis, There should be a spell called something exploits that lets you change everything in-game.

Setting Sell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Choose : Settings for Body and (un)dressing

then:

-Settings for male Undressing

-Settings for female Undressing

-Rape Undressing settings

There you can set undress option for "normal" and "rape" sex. So you can set that NPC/Player remove during rape only lowerbody or one-piece armors/clothes,  and during normal sex they remove all armors/clothes.

I have this spell, thank you all for help! I never thought about using it (understood it was doing something else)   :angry:

Then you have installed the Mod without reading ;)

That is the first spell I use after starting a new game with Lovers; set body tpyes, undressing, sperm settings, .....

See the LAPF page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/ The Sexual Exploits spell is often mentioned.

And in the spoiler

Menu Options Guide by the Awesome Mem4ob4:

you find a description of all the settings.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys dont know if its the rigth thread but anyway, do some one know some parasite mods for oblivion? I remeber thre was a derelict one but icant find it i dont know if it will work. I know thre is this daedra parasite mod but its broken, i treid to fix it but meh i suck at scripting. So do any one know some thing?

I'm doing some touch-up 'fixes' to some fairly known mods. 

I made a patch for 'Lovers Immoral Guards', so it can recognize the performers of other mods and NOT start the whole gang bang sequence.  Like if you're raped in 'CrowningIsles', you don't start a whole GangBang that might break it.  It uses an outside INI file like my LAPF Ex Patch mod, so it can be expandable.  Just not release yet.... Gonna be fun there, and I figure I know someone interested.

Oh, and sorta working on a 'Crowning Isles' fix that takes care of the BANDITS issue that Galgat warns might be messed up if you're using Dark Bloodlines or whatnot..... but that one's more complex because I wanna fix the whole broken sex poses thingie.  Dangit!!!  One block of text is keyed based on individual sex poses?  Arrrrgh!!!!

And getting kinda close to finishing a 'LoversRaperSWappy ' fix, so it generates a flag that can be detected by some of my other mods... including the above mentioned Lovers Immoral Guards fix.  This way, a gang bang from Lovers Raper doesn't kick start a gang bang from Immoral Guards and have it go back n forth and be unbelievably ridiculous.   Oh, and the text that says the raper pulls out before cumming?    The fix handles it from an outside file with some options:  Changes based on raper/raped genders, if the femme raper is or isn't futa dominant, if the victim iis/isn't dead (yep the necro option), and (in the works) if the raper is involved in oral sex (or the sex group) instead.  These messages likely to be bypassed if 'Lovers Penis' (in the works) is used.

On 5/19/2018 at 8:56 PM, LongDukDong said:

and (in the works) if the raper is involved in oral sex (or the sex group) instead. 

.......... Er, Unless someone changed the initial .Ini that comes with Wappy's system, there IS no Oral Sex set up for rape.  So I don't need to bother. :blush:  But I do need to look into ensuring no 'change pose' option exists when beign raped.   Hey, if you're the victim, do you have an option???  :cool:    

Manuals/Readmes are always a bitch.  :neutral:

I think I kinda made a coding breakthru.   In some mods like SetBody, they compare the NPC to a list of races based on the name of the race itself (not the Editor ID or the like), So if you had wanted something modded to a Dark Elf race, you had to use the name 'Dark Elf' as it is in the game screen.  This is done with code like this:

Let race_r := npc_ref.GetRace
    Let race_n := sv_Construct "%n", race_r

This lets me get the name of the race of an NPC (named npc_ref).  It first figures out what the race is, and then gets its name with that sv_construct statement.  But if I'm not too insane (too late), I could get the form ID of a race like this:

Let race_r := npc_ref.GetRace
    Let race_n := race_r.GetFormIDString

So instead of getting the name, I get the Hex ID of the race.   It's a pity that 'GetEditorID' only works on cells and quests' 

That is.... if I'm right.

! Nord are Nord :classic_smile:

Also Khajiit , Dremora and Sheogorath race are unchanged. But all other races are changed.

The Oblivion sound folders ( voice ) also use the names ( not the IDs) , and every english Mod with sound folders I have you change the folder names. ( OK, there are not many mods with voice acting )

Current project.... includes 9 variations of rape (Male on Femme, Femme on Male, Dominating Females, Submissive postures, Futa vs Non Futa).... and roughly 80 lines of rape per variation ...  Estimated 600+ lines of dialog uttered during sex.  It's a bit one-sided given the feature being added.  And The dialog is admittedly duplicated with some variations made for aggressive and victim genders.

That one's nearing completion.

On 5/29/2018 at 4:55 AM, LongDukDong said:

Current project.... includes 9 variations of rape (Male on Femme, Femme on Male, Dominating Females, Submissive postures, Futa vs Non Futa).... and roughly 80 lines of rape per variation ...  Estimated 600+ lines of dialog uttered during sex.  It's a bit one-sided given the feature being added.  And The dialog is admittedly duplicated with some variations made for aggressive and victim genders.

That one's nearing completion.

Hmm sound like a lot of work, your own mod or some improwed of someone else?

It's a patch for LoversRaperS  - The WappyOne edition.

While the original mod permits Necro-Rape, it uses regular rape dialog and nothing custom for dead victims.  It meanwhile changes the end message that appears after any rape session dependent upon raper and rapist (even editable in an INI file).  And have you seen anything FREAKY when trying to rape a dead creature?  I have.  It revives dead creatures.... and that's IT!   Had to put that and a couple other fixes in place.

Nearly done with it.  But I have to take care of a couple other things in play too.

One is a close observation of Lovers ImmoralGuards.... MBP and NoMBP versions.  Just so ya know, I think Galgat uploaded an older version in his downloads by accident (which claimed more translated English text from Fejeena) while Fejeena's from a year back is more current.  Go figure.    So for proper examination and observations, I grabbed the OLD one from 4Shared.

On 5/31/2018 at 4:19 AM, LongDukDong said:

It meanwhile changes the end message that appears after any rape session dependent upon raper and rapist (even editable in an INI file).  And have you seen anything FREAKY when trying to rape a dead creature?  I have.  It revives dead creatures.... and that's IT! 

Wellmy old boss fucked a frozen chiken on drugs....

I just tried something. 

• I downloaded an 'original' Japanese Mod.
  • I changed the .esp extension to .html
  • I opened it up in my browser
  • I changed my browser's settings to read it as Japanese (Shift_JIS)

Instead of junk characters in with the scripts, I see actual Japanese lettering and Kanji script which I could put through an actual translator.

It's working for the actual scripts.  Easier to identify.   But I wonder where the 'dialog' text is in the esp (if I can narrow all that Kanji text down).