General Discussion

Hello,

I do have a few questions about lovers plugins. Hopefully this is the place to ask them. They are not necessarily restricted to lovers only, and are not technical support questions.

1) LoversSetScale

I noticed no change during play; also there seems to be no load order position associated with this one. I originally hoped it would negate some of the height differences of various races for animation positioning but it does not. Can someone explain what this plugin exactly does and if it is needed with the latest loversPK version?

2) TamagoNews

Where can I find the latest version of this plugin? The one in the 1.04 package is only 4kb large and has plenty of weird messages such as "... announced that you are pregnant" (on a male PC class).

How can I lengthen the time the messages are displayed?

3) I read that PlayerSlaveStruggle can cause conflicts on lovers PK Extender. Of what nature are the conflicts?

4) Is there a way to turn off loverscreature sexual organs during non-sexual animations?

5) A question on Estrus: Last time I had it installed it worked fine on a female PC. I am thinking about installing it again, but is estrus activating on male PC as well with estrus traps?

Can anyone tell me how severe the reported bloating of savegames is with estrus?

And is there a way to have estrus work together with tamago club? O.o

Thank you for time and answers,

- Swanky

4) Is there a way to turn off loverscreature sexual organs during non-sexual animations?

I actually have been tinkering with a small mod that turns on organs during sex for creatures and removes afterwards, but it isn't anywhere near ready for release. Behind a few other things, priority-wise.

Wasn't (safely) possible until recently as the OBSE command needed to do it was crash-tastic before the release of OBSE 21.

Thank you for your answers so far. I will uninstall LoversSetScale then, and good to know the estrus bloat can be bypassed. Wappy, you have my support on the loverscreature plugin; it is getting offensive if every ogre is running around with a boner.

€ Followed the sugestions here, Estrus does still have somewhat of an impact on loading / saving times.

Since there does not seem to be any hint on where to place it in your load order, where have you put it?

• 2 months later...

ok totally off topic not sure where to post this question new to modding here

i have lovers pk and rapers wappy one edition installed and stalkers noticed that it only seems to be one on one animations for any of these are there no 3 way animations or am i missing something ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all. I've been working on my own modification to one of the mods here and trying to get a good handle on what the different functions used in Lovers with PK do. It's been a little difficult because most of the comments in the code must be in Japanese so I just see mojibake. What do you people do to read comments?

Also, what is xLoversQuest.VoiceMode and what happens when it is changed?

Use Notepad++ to view japanese and then you can copy\paste it into google translate and try to make sense of it.

Open the file and then select "encoding" and then "character sets" and then Japanese.  

Regular notepad and wordpad (and such) make gibberish out of the japanese characters as you probably have noticed.

Link: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.7.4.html

Thanks, understood. I had already tried that a few times and invariably I got something completely unintelligible, so I figured I screwed up. That's the quality of free online translation services, I guess. I guess I've got more work to do trying to figure out what all these functions do.  :lol:

• 6 months later...

Completely retarded question.

How do I have normal sex with NPC's?

The only option that I've had is "Rape or be Raped"

Is there a way to ask them? (not what I've found atleast)

(Might as well include that: bribing NPC's with sex & all the options in the Joburg mod count as rape -

atleast the guards does, since they just kill the PC my character had sex with)

As Vaelorian stated, it is Adultplayplus that you need and you do need to have 75 disposition or greater with them.

If you also have AdultVoice then you need 90 disposition or higher.  However I think that is only for the female who are playing as a prostitute.  I don't play as a female so I'm not really up on the requirements.

• 1 month later...

I had written up a detailed post but it included a link and wasn't allowed. I'm having problems with OBSE. I have the necessary files in the Oblivion folder. I try to run the game through Mod Organizer -> OBSE but get the error message about enabling steam  community in game. This is done. I try to start the game through Wrye Bash with the function of starting the game with OBSE enabled but I get the message saying Lovers needs OBSE, I didn't read the instructions. Every time I try to launch the game through Mod Organizer -> OBSE (Or a shortcut from that, or from the Oblivion directory) I get the message about enabling the Steam community in game. Any way I can successfully start the game I get the message that I don't have OBSE. 

I had written up a detailed post but it included a link and wasn't allowed. I'm having problems with OBSE. I have the necessary files in the Oblivion folder. I try to run the game through Mod Organizer -> OBSE but get the error message about enabling steam  community in game. This is done. I try to start the game through Wrye Bash with the function of starting the game with OBSE enabled but I get the message saying Lovers needs OBSE, I didn't read the instructions. Every time I try to launch the game through Mod Organizer -> OBSE (Or a shortcut from that, or from the Oblivion directory) I get the message about enabling the Steam community in game. Any way I can successfully start the game I get the message that I don't have OBSE. 

Read my yellow Link below

especially the first part : do not install Oblivion in C:\ program files  and the OBSE Spoiler.

It's funny (for me at least) how one can be totally oblivious to posting a link. I honestly can't recall where in it I had posted it, but apparently I had. Thanks for the quick reply. I have my Steam directory on my desktop and loading Oblivion through Steam works. I had been hoping to get it working through Mod Organizer but what I did was unpacked both the Lovers and Supplemental downloads and that's working. It seems Mod Organizer -> OBSE isn't as great as Mod Organizer -> SKSE which worked fine from a desktop shortcut. I don't get why OBSE didn't want to run when I selected Oblivion + OBSE at the bottom. I'll be trying to sort the mods out anyway, hopefully I'll be ok from here on though not getting past the 'enable steam community in game' error message from obse loader is annoying. I'd probably spend longer trying to get that to work than to just bring the mods to the data folder. 

Hm. I seem to have encountered a new problem. Lovers Backup 2, part of the supplemental, I have it ticked but when I play, it says the game isn't reading it. I tried googling it and one source linked to something... Unfortunately the link is now broken. I'm hopeful this can be confirmed as the file in question. Ah... Yes, can't post the link. It's the one thing that shows up on Nexus when you search 'pluggy'. Oh, and one other thing. The game, bizarrely has started to turn on in German. Not everything is in German, but the race name and description was in German. 

Edit: It appears I am down to the one problem. My game showing certain information in German. The pluggy download from Nexus seems to be right.

Edit 2: Found it. Babehair. There is an EV and a DV. No points for ticking the DV :P

Pluggy 132 or 125c

All Tools Links in my yellow Link below.

------------------------------------------------

You must have a German Mod which changes the races, it overwrites you Oblivion esm race names.

Load the Mod with Construction Set or TES4Edit and Change the race names.

I have a german Oblivion and I must change all english Mods which changes original Oblivion entries ( race , City, item names and dialogs )

Thanks god I have no Steam Version !

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just installed Lovers Backup 2 for testing and no error in my game ( first time I installed it, I don't use it/ need it )

• 3 months later...