General Discussion

A Zombie Skeleton.nif is  similar to the human Skeleton so the 7 creatures Zombie animations looks like human animations. But that are LoversCreatures animations. You can use the grab key and skip through the animations, there are only 7 (or 6 without MotionsNT)

A Zombie Skeleton.nif is  similar to the human Skeleton so the 7 creatures Zombie animations looks like human animations. But that are LoversCreatures animations. You can use the grab key and skip through the animations, there are only 7 (or 6 without MotionsNT)

You're right.

Wouldn't it be nice if certain creatures with similar skeletons could use human animations?  :D

You followed the Installation guide. You have OBSE plugin "Elys Universal Silent Voice" ? You have enabled subtitles in the Oblivion menu and not turned down the voice ? You know Mods have no voice files, only subtitles ?

So you are talking about the original game voice and Music.

Don't know.    ( perhaps a extended Version of "Elys Universal Silent Voice" ,the "Elys Universal Silent Game" plugin :D  )

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that a lot of 'blowjob' animations aren't actually blowjob animations, but rather foreplaying or other unrelated fetishes like footjob and whatnot. I'm not really complaining about this particular oddity, but rather, was wondering it it's possible in the CK to create a new 'category' for sex (i.e. there would be On Top, Blowjob, This is going to be rough, then something like 'Foreplay' which includes the foreplaying animations) and how one would go about doing that without breaking everything.

I've noticed that a lot of 'blowjob' animations aren't actually blowjob animations, but rather foreplaying or other unrelated fetishes like footjob and whatnot. I'm not really complaining about this particular oddity, but rather, was wondering it it's possible in the CK to create a new 'category' for sex (i.e. there would be On Top, Blowjob, This is going to be rough, then something like 'Foreplay' which includes the foreplaying animations) and how one would go about doing that without breaking everything.

Are you talking about Oblivion or Skyrim?

There is no "blow job" category.  The category you are talking about is the "oral and misc" category.  

As to creating a "new category".  Easy as pie.  It is just entering code and adding things to the esp files.  If you get started now and work on it 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, you should be done in 3 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I allowed to modify an existing lovers mod?

I am presently working on turning joburg into mainly a consensual sex mod with some isolated stalker rape instances. Do I have to get someones permission for this, and if so, whose?

Check any readme files and the OP.  Most authors should state their point on this.

As far as Joburg... The several versions here are all from the original translated mod, so probably a nod of thanks to the translators and tweekers that have brought it to us.

Looking forward to seeing your version.

Mem

Am I allowed to modify an existing lovers mod?

I am presently working on turning joburg into mainly a consensual sex mod with some isolated stalker rape instances. Do I have to get someones permission for this, and if so, whose?

Go for it.  Do post a credit to the original plugin (Japanese) and any translators that may have translated it (unless you are doing the translation).

I'd STRONGLY recommend you NOT make it incompatible with the basic Joburg version as that may make fewer people want to use your plugin.  However if you decide to do that, just put a warning up that your plugin won't work right with other versions of Joburg so folks understand they have to choose one or the other.

If you do decide to make it compatible or not, I'd suggest renaming your version somehow so folks don't get confused in installing or troubleshooting your plugin.

• 1 month later...

Hello i have an easy question but i dont know the responce.
About lover with Pk extender. Your sexual power stat depend on the current sex level and your basic stats!
It seem, the "endurance" (hp stat) upgrat the maximum Sex Power.
But i remember another stat affect it, especially how fast your SP regen or get "used". More they are used slowly more you can fuck.
I know it depend about position, lv, but your stat as your maximum SP.

So, someone can tell me where i can found this informations? Cause many topics are lock, and read me file are usually gones in new version of lover with pk ext.
And it's not explain in topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/218-lovers-with-pk-extender-243-re-up/

Anyone know please? :)

Good question. I always thought the more you used it the longer it add to the SP experience. every time you level up you go to sleep so you gain in level. But the level of your player character also works wonders from what i remembered. So level 40 character can last long time against level 1 npc. Usually level 1 npc will worn out before your level sp drains.

I think there are also potions added by Lovers with pk extender that helps with SP. Not sure i have not played this game in long time.

Good question. I always thought the more you used it the longer it add to the SP experience. every time you level up you go to sleep so you gain in level. But the level of your player character also works wonders from what i remembered. So level 40 character can last long time against level 1 npc. Usually level 1 npc will worn out before your level sp drains.

I think there are also potions added by Lovers with pk extender that helps with SP. Not sure i have not played this game in long time.

Yes but, to check i have start a new game with a race imperal: 40-40-30-50-40 stat, or i dont know... Anyway 40 for healt.

I have make a new clean save, with a different race: 30 endurance, and here, SP was lower than imperial race (for a level 1 character, in prison, with sex lv 0)

and i make a last try with diablo elf or something like that as race, and it's 66 every stat: here the SP max was more than my 2 character before.

So i think endurance= more sp. But yes maybe lv character (and sure sex lv) upgrat your max SP.

But i remember i readed that, somes statistic in your character affect the sex power, and as i remember strengh or endurance upgrat maximum sex power (i'm close to be sure it's endurance stat, the hp stat) i remember there's a second stat as willpower i think, willpower make your SP point more efficient or somethink like that.

But here i cant check...Or maybe i could with a same race charachter, make it have sex, and change willpower with command console to check if SP get drained faster for same sex with same character.

I'll try that later, but if someone know how it work, that's would be nice :)

Sorry but not sure where to post this so i'll put it here. I'm running a few mods and an one is making things a little wonky. It is not breaking the game, it just makes some of the naked femal characters cover themselves and walk slowly. which is a problem when I have to follow them. Load order in spoilers.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Crowded Cities 15.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LevelerCheat.esp
AleswellHomeQuest.esp
EM_RedRoseManor.esp
Knights.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
zzEstrus.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
CompanionFergus.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
LakesideHome.esp
ViljainAleswell.esp
ViljainRedRoseManor.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp
LoversSetFlags.esp

Think it is LoversSkirtFlipper.esp, nude NPC are ashamed and cover themselves.

And you should not load Lovers Mods after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Actually lovers skirt was disabled(Copied this list from boss), but i moved those mods like you said and that helped so thank you. :)

Hello.
About the maximum SP with lover with pk extender, strength and endurance upgrat it. rape other character upgrat it, as be raped make your max sp lower than before.
but the maximum SP , the "cap" is based on your sex Lv, endurance, and strenght.

Well.
I have also a minor bug, i think there's fix about this. But i dont know where to look.
It's about rape, the npc continue to cast, summon monster, cast invisibility spell and other.
I remember there's a little mod to make npc under silence while rape ?
Any advise?