General Discussion

I've been using LoversStalkerM (which I like a lot) instead of joburg, I assumed joberg just "did things" to you and not thinking it allowed you to do anything. Thanks, I need someone to tell me my glasses are on my head sometimes. :P

p.s.

thanks for all your work greg , you're making the best system better still !

• 4 weeks later...

why is there no threesome animations for this? is it lack of people doing animations or engine limitations or something?

The Oblivion engine can handle it just fine.  The reason there are no threesomes is:

1. There is no one who wants to sit down and figure out how to write\modify all the scripts for it.

2. Because there is no support script wise, none of the animators have bothered to waste their time making animations.

You write the scripts, then do the Construction Set work to support the animations and then I will make some threesome animations.

thanks

i have another question about the bashed patch

i want to start a new game, deleted all my save games

i adjusted my load order and everything, and went to make my bashed patch, BUT i accidentally forgot to disable LoversWithPK and TamagoClub and all plugins related to it before making it

so after i realized i had made a mistake i disabled my bashed patch and remade it, but this time with all lpk/tamagoclub related plugins disabled like suggested on the tutorial thread

will i still have problems? or is it only a problem if someone forgets to disable them and start a new save?

I started playing cursed armor atm(without lovers), there is an option you can have sex with dead bodies and (some) creatures.The interesting thing is that you get  your morale/magicka replenished.I suddenly thought it would be great if somehow I could modify lovers necrophilia when I get back to lovers game to replenish stats after a hard fight.This could be of great help in a hard dungeon, and make this plugin useful to all and not only pervs ( I use it all time :P)

Any ideas/ suggestions?

Lovers Magic I think already does that so you might want to check out that plugin as far as replinishing health and such.

Lovers sperm splash ex could also be tweaked to do something similar as it already has options to "penalize" you after sex.

Just some random suggestions.

Movomo,that's another good idea,filling soul gems.Isnt that better than casting a boring spell? :P

I'll give it a try,if anyone with greater experience than my novice skills is interested,could take up the project(or atleast provide some advice how to modify the plugin)

Raping corpses is unfortunately an excellent thing to do with LoversLoveJuice and/or LoversMagic installed. Captain Renault <cough>

Free bonus fluids, and you won't lose SP to a corpse.

Have to be careful with PSE though, very embarrassing (not to say inconvenient) to be enslaved by a dead bandit.

Have to be careful with PSE though, very embarrassing (not to say inconvenient) to be enslaved by a dead bandit.

Turn off the 'Unconscious' enslavement flag through the PSE options.  Your character is considered unconscious during all sex to prevent other game interactions.

• 1 month later...

LoversVoiceSSPplus don't work. Spells are added, but dialogs are not displayed during the act.

Wrong.  It doesn't work for YOU.  It works just fine for me and everyone else.

If you want help then post your load order and in the lovers tech support area, instead of making random meaningless comments here.

Lovers is based on oblivion and oblivion is CPU based.  Your GPU is pretty much meaningless provided you have a current card.  It all comes down to RAM and SINGLE CORE CPU speed.  Remember oblivion is an old game so it will only use one core.  

If you are slowing down at sex, it is not lovers but rather that you have installed some large skin texture plugins.  Try using skin textures that are 1024 based or smaller and you'll see an improvement.