General Discussion

I am glad we have  place to continue working on LoverPK project it is the only thing of late that has kept me still modding some in Oblivion..

I am an adult, and I like My game to have real adult stuff..lol

Totally over the top, unreal stuff, is fun...I mean I do not intend to, nor would I want to do any of the things, in Some of my mods, or the loversPK mods... But I like the totally unbelievable things that can be done with mods... So long as it remains fantasy...

Even if I find half the content of certain lovers mods totally gross....  it's still just a game.  ;)

Of course, apparently finding things gross isn't something that stops me from checking things out either....  :o

You know, I like the smilies here.  :o ;D >:(;) :-* :-X :-[

yes both Ashal and me made already rev 89 update. look at the link in the very first post of this thread.

Do we know which plug-ins are still usable? If the scripts are that different some of the old ones may not work anymore, like like how it happened with the first PayBandit and Rev 87

I think it's started with rev 74, when they turned the lovers with pk to lovers Creatures integration. When incompatibility started due to the mass new scripts where added, to the base package. To accommodate the new creatures.

Would anyone know if there's a spell or something that lets you have two other npcs do it? I recently got a companion and It would be nice if I could let her have some fun too.

You mean like to force two other NPCs to have sex aside from your own? The only one I can think of is LoversTachiCat2' date=' which ironically enough I asked about it yesterday but the good news is that it seems like Ashal is working on it. Hopefully he'll have it released soon.

As an alternative, you could probably use the Joburg (or, I think it's Joburg) to cause an NPC to "release their instincts" and rape NPCs nearby them.

Silly general question: what, if anything, does the \"with PK\" mean? I never figured this one out...

Not a silly question at all. I don't even think the meaning of "PK" has ever been addressed at all ever since I got into this whole xLovers thing. I can only assume it means player-kill, since it pretty much involves raping which counts as an assault on either your own character or another. But who knows? Would be interesting to know what it really stands for...

You mean like to force two other NPCs to have sex aside from your own? The only one I can think of is LoversTachiCat2' date=' which ironically enough I asked about it yesterday but the good news is that it seems like Ashal is working on it. Hopefully he'll have it released soon.

[/quote']

Well that's nice to know then. Poor Nya then though... She's gonna just have to watch for now I guess.

[/quote']

Well that's nice to know then. Poor Nya then though... She's gonna just have to watch for now I guess.

Lol you can't just have your own character "play" with your companion NPC for the time being? Or is it taboo? XD