[Sims 4] Kiki's Animations for WickedWhims [7/Feb/2022]

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 10:32 AM, Bombastico43 said:

thank you so much ^^

You're welcome ))

On 4/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, LewdA said:

Looking forward to more scenes

They will be more. I have a lot of ideas, but it's hard to choose which one to start.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:54 AM, ddsmile5 said:

this looks like  fun lol thank you 

Enjoy! :)

20 minutes ago, RedAbyss5 said:

Which ones, out of curiosity? :)

I would like to have a series with smooth transitions, but I do not know which way to turn, to do it in a playful form or with the transition to rudeness. In any case, the book eventually goes to the background ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 6:32 PM, Big To said:

This is fantastic! I'll be following closely for updates to this! I've been looking for some good groping/molesting animations so thank you for this!

Yeah, this is the basis of my animations. Thank you very much, I'm glad you appreciate my work!

On 5/9/2019 at 9:41 AM, XenonS3 said:

Great work!

What are your plans with these animations?

Do you want to escalate things or keep it at teasing/groping?

Thank you! For now, I have two handjob animations in process. I would like to do almost all kinds of interactions and also make animations not only for the desk, but also for surfaces (of course there is a problem in that the book cannot be moved while the mod is in operation). So these are my plans. :)

5 hours ago, Lucian95 said:

What ReShade are you using?  The lighting in those screenshots is fantastic

I'm using "Pastoral Haunting redux" preset by fuchsiateasims, but with my fixes, and made colors colder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This animation looks nice. I am not dowloading it because of the xtra steps...

BUT!!! A suggestion

You or someone else should create an object that resembles the table and chair with a book on top and make animations specifically for it. that would simplify this animation and add many future studying/office animation possibilities.

Thank you all for your comments ❤️ I try to allocate more time for animation, but the selection of voice effects slows down the ability to share.

On 5/11/2019 at 5:54 PM, dabster said:

You should definitely consider posting these reshade settings :) good work so far!

I do not know exactly what terms of use from the author, but ok ? it's for ReShade 3.0.8

A Pastoral Haunting REDUX (1).ini

On 5/19/2019 at 2:49 AM, lolototo666 said:

I love the idea that this is sweet and kind of disturbing at the same time lmao

I absolutely love this kind of stuff, I always tought that teasing animations are the best so  I really look forward to the updates ❤️

keep up the great job

Thank you very much! I also need more teasing animations, glad that more people think the same. I will focus more on them.?

On 6/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, APL Avatar said:

This animation looks nice. I am not dowloading it because of the xtra steps...

BUT!!! A suggestion

You or someone else should create an object that resembles the table and chair with a book on top and make animations specifically for it. that would simplify this animation and add many future studying/office animation possibilities.

I did the interaction with the book separately in order to be able to switch to other table animations. Here you just need to put the book under the table and you'll have more animations in the end. 

But what you suggested would be really better animated because of the possibility of moving the chair, I would need it.