[Sims 4] Kiki's Animations for WickedWhims [7/Feb/2022]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2019 at 4:28 AM, zelrish said:

Hoping to see some more animations for this serie one day :) 
Really love it

On 12/9/2019 at 1:45 PM, nyxkai said:

I like this theme a lot! Will there be more?

Yes, there will, sorry. :D I'm just doing animation tests in the same file and don’t want to finish some of them. But there are a couple of good ones, I’ll clean the file and post it soon.

By the way, everyone who reads this, if you have any animation ideas, you can share them if you want. So I'll know what is more interesting for you to see here.

Happy to hear that more is underway.

I think you could probably the same kind of "disturbance" with the cooking activity for example. 

Simply touching her all over while she is busy cooking. Until maybe forcefully kissing her while she keeps trying to cook. I know I would liketo see something like that ^^

You could probably even extact one of the cooking animations as a base, who knows.

8 hours ago, Kiki Chain said:

Yes, there will, sorry. :D I'm just doing animation tests in the same file and don’t want to finish some of them. But there are a couple of good ones, I’ll clean the file and post it soon.

By the way, everyone who reads this, if you have any animation ideas, you can share them if you want. So I'll know what is more interesting for you to see here.

Dude playing videogames while a chick distracts him, or viceversa? :P

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, zelrish said:

I think you could probably the same kind of "disturbance" with the cooking activity for example. 

Simply touching her all over while she is busy cooking. Until maybe forcefully kissing her while she keeps trying to cook. I know I would liketo see something like that ^^

Thanks for the detailed description :) I'll see if something works out

You could probably even extact one of the cooking animations as a base, who knows.

Has someone extracted animations? I couldn’t get it through the S4S 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, Photos said:

Dude playing videogames while a chick distracts him, or viceversa? :P

Oh, I’ve been doing animation with the gamepad. But I decided that without TV effects it wouldn't be interesting enough. :D  Then maybe I can finish it

These are great animations which add a lot to the gameplay.

A shoulder and an optional breast massage/grab (small breast=over the top, big breast=under the top - as one can likely not get the hand positioned depending on the breast size of the other sim) to relax the sim during homework would also be nice. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:05 AM, MonsterBoy said:

Which specific desk/chair am I meant to use to get the desk teasing animations? I have my game set to ignore gender specifics with animations but I can't seem to get any interactions in any desk/chairs i attempt to start it on? :/

You need those tables that have only one slot for a chair, it’s easier to control the correct position of sims during the animation.

maxresdefault.jpg.9f28ace29e5f0b1f03f61fe73b6485b9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I really love this. Thank you so much.

Also, Can i request something? just recommend you if you want to use / adapt my idea into your animation. Due to your animation is kinda look like student/teacher or daddy thing, what if you create some animation that 'the bottom' acting something very clinggy or like to receive a lot of TLC. For example, he/she (the bottom) sit on he/she (the top) 's lap and try to kiss him/her first (maybe reconcile)? Until, he/she (the top) cannot control himself/herself anymore. Something like this. lol im sorry about my english too if you don't understand. English is not my main language.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 5:54 AM, dtyry said:

Love the animations so far please keep it up, but what are the chances of getting a watching tv with just MF??

Thanks, I will!

I think I've already seen similar animations for two by other animators, and I can’t imagine something better than what is already in the gameplay

On 1/20/2020 at 10:56 AM, itsokaywtf said:

I really love this. Thank you so much.

Also, Can i request something? just recommend you if you want to use / adapt my idea into your animation. Due to your animation is kinda look like student/teacher or daddy thing, what if you create some animation that 'the bottom' acting something very clinggy or like to receive a lot of TLC. For example, he/she (the bottom) sit on he/she (the top) 's lap and try to kiss him/her first (maybe reconcile)? Until, he/she (the top) cannot control himself/herself anymore. Something like this. lol im sorry about my english too if you don't understand. English is not my main language.

You're welcome! Don't worry, it's not my language too, hehe. I wanted to make something like what you described for desk animation, I probably decided that the location is not very suitable. But I'll take note.

So far, I'm stuck with a new update, I decided to post some WIP pics of animations that may be in the future. 

• for desk
Spoiler

688213050_wipk(3).png.9e897859e5c1a60f4c1fa048a0ca2866.png469623675_wipk(4).png.f746bc65e60e53c45cb43baab8b0e113.png848742586_wipk(5).png.d4e6b06c6ed094e7f54dc476c2b1275a.png1682552715_wipk(6).png.1de3c8d62fff533bfcf81ed8926d079e.png

• other
Spoiler

1612479042_wipk(9).png.d4545ad8f06853291ac980eb9736d861.png1182680046_wipkbath.png.21f6070a145756c47ee90163f67d095e.png

This is the second stage of my animation Watching TV, still not sure whether to do it or not

2124676553_wipk(7).png.b64bfa21ca007e30d3638d49cdb33e5e.png

In new animations I decided to animate the uncontrolled number of props, so yeah... Maybe someday I will learn how to create my own mods, but for now - this :D

Spoiler