[Sims 4] Kiki's Animations for WickedWhims [7/Feb/2022]

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Hello Kiki.

May I ask the new update contains the magic animation?

If it yes, how to make it play? I didn't managed to find it on items :c

Hello! Yes, it contains. But there're special gender types for this animation, so your sims must be both witches. So if they're not, go to Sex Settings ->Gender Settings and choose Ignore Occult Gender Restrictions. I hope this will help!

More teasing animations the better. Maybe some hot make out animations on the desk or lounge chair. Also, lounge chair and pool floats need more animations and I feel like out of all the animators on lovers lab, you'd be the perfect person to create those animations! I love realistic/romantic/naughty animations and yours are flawless. Keep them coming please!!!

On 4/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, Kiki Chain said:

[Sims 4] Kiki's Animations for WickedWhims [29/March/2020]

View File

⚜️Kiki's Animations for WickedWhims⚜️

222223.png.63d1ead508016a0e6784a5ad0fa1e6a6.png

Greetings to all who interested in my animations and who just found it. I make long and looping animations, with sound and visual effects, props (such as the Homework book). I'm more interested in creating teasing animations (but they're not a priority), MF/MM/MFM, and no matter the location. So if you have an idea for animations that fits into the theme of my works, you can offer it here, it would be very helpful.

How to install:

1. Download WickedWhims and my Animation package.

2. Delete my previous package "WW_Kiki_HW_Animations", if you have it in your Mods folder. Packages won't conflict, you'll just have WW interaction with the book.

3. Place "WW_Kiki_Animations.package" to your Mods folder.

Requirements: TS4 DLCs - "Realm of Magic", "Cats & Dogs", "Get Together";

Available locations: Desk, Dining table short/long, Lounge chair, Armchair, Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman, Double/Single bed.

Animations list:

Reveal hidden contents

TEASING

• Help with homework 1 (MF/MM) [Desk]  ?
  • Help with homework 2 (MF/MM) [Desk]  ?
  • Watching TV (MFM) [Sofa] 
  • X spanking and fingering (MF) [Armchair, Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman]
  • Spank naughty girl (MF) [Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman, Single bed] - New
  • Sleeping next to each other (M+B/F+B/M) [Double bed] - New
  • Getting closer MFM st.1 (MFM) [Double bed, Single bed] - New 
  • Tooth brushing  (MF) [Sink] - blocking stage

HANDJOB

• Help with homework (MF) [Desk]  ?

ORALJOB

• Don't be distracted (MF/MM) [Desk]  ?

VAGINAL

• Try this spell (WITCH_MF) [Desk, Dining table]  ? - New (hell yeah, try this ... spell. I want more spells, I hope no one is against.)
  • Cowgirl (MF) [Lounge Chair]

ANAL

• Try this spell (WITCH_MF/MM) [Desk, Dining table]  ? - New

CLIMAX

• Cowgirl CLIMAX (MF) [Lounge Chair]

? - with the book

• This interections dosen t work in my game...
  • Watching TV (MFM) [Sofa] 
  • Spank naughty girl (MF) [Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman, Single bed] - New
  • Getting closer MFM st.1 (MFM) [Double bed, Single bed] -

Maybe I am messing up creators but I am fairly certain you had another vaginal animation for desk as well.

It is not in the pack anymore. was one of my favorites :s 

EDIT: also the ignore occult doesn't help for the animation with magic because the magic book is an object from the real of magic pack.

So you cannot play the animation without that pack. (bought it today so, I am sure of it)

On 3/31/2020 at 6:05 PM, sss1980 said:

This interections dosen t work in my game...

All these animations are for three actors (except "Spank naughty girl", are you sure about this one?), you need to ask a third sim to join to open the list of these animations. If my other animations work, then these should too.

8 hours ago, zelrish said:

Maybe I am messing up creators but I am fairly certain you had another vaginal animation for desk as well.

It is not in the pack anymore. was one of my favorites :s 

If this one, then I apologize, I looked at it recently and the animation of male character seemed awful to me, so I immediately deleted it. If you're talking about this animation, I still have a blender file, I can remake and upload it back.

Spoiler

313124.png.1b18962b3c36b259497eb042f0b690a8.png

_

8 hours ago, zelrish said:

EDIT: also the ignore occult doesn't help for the animation with magic because the magic book is an object from the real of magic pack.

So you cannot play the animation without that pack. (bought it today so, I am sure of it)

This is just the reason why I set the special gender so that without Realm of Magic this animation wouldn't play (honestly I wasn't sure about it), since there're not only books, but also the effect from dlc. I don’t know how I would replace them from the base game.

Yes it's the one I was talking about.

I loved the animation for the woman. (didn't look much at the guy ? )

Would be really great if you could upload it again yes cause I could do it myself as I still have one of your old packages but I would then need to readd it at every update :s 

Would be annoying.

Thanks a lot :D

On 3/31/2020 at 4:05 PM, sss1980 said:
  • This interections dosen t work in my game...

Ok. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 1:35 PM, zelrish said:

I didn’t think anyone would notice the lack of this animation :D I can thank you for the motivation to make it better. It'll definitely return in the next update.

And sorry for the late reply, I didn't have comment notifications on email for some reason.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Maximus King said:

Hello there. I don't have the Realms of Magic Expansion pack but I really like your mod. If I were to download it, would it either not work or be glitchy or just not have the same audio and visual effects? Thanks much. 

Hello! This pack is needed only for "Try this spell" animation. Since you'll have no books that participate in the animation, the animation just will not appear in your list. Unfortunately, in the Base Game there're no analogues of books of the same size to replace them.

I have no other animations with special props, so there should be no problems with them, they all must work :)

5 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Sorry, I don't understand English well. The topic is considered updated. But the download is old from May 13, as well as the date in the header. What is the update?

Ничего, можно по другому) Дата в заголовке всегда правильная, я меняю ее, когда загружаю новую версию. А обновилось только описание файла. Я там как раз написала, что обновление будет 24-го числа.

20 hours ago, Kiki Chain said:

Ничего, можно по другому) Дата в заголовке всегда правильная, я меняю ее, когда загружаю новую версию. А обновилось только описание файла. Я там как раз написала, что обновление будет 24-го числа.

Как приятно встретить соотечественницу) Вот уж не ожидал. Русскоязычных аниматоров тут уже около десятка.

Хорошо, будем с нетерпением ожидать ваших анимаций.

7 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Как приятно встретить соотечественницу) Вот уж не ожидал. Русскоязычных аниматоров тут уже около десятка.

Хорошо, будем с нетерпением ожидать ваших анимаций.

Взаимно, я тоже в последнее время замечаю все больше наших здесь. Вот и меня тоже затянуло)

12 hours ago, PAKFA said:

Do I REALLY need the DLCs?

Well, as I wrote in the description, they're needed only for some effects (they don't affect animations themselves), but without Realms of Magic, animation "Try this spell" will not be visible in the list.

@Kiki Chain у вас отличные анимации и очень круто то (что вы говорите по-русски лол) что вы делаете их сюжетными.

Успехов вам с Патреоном и со всем остальным в целом, ну и как говорится - keep it up?

On 6/24/2020 at 9:04 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks for the update! ❤️ 

You're very welcome ?

On 6/25/2020 at 12:29 PM, Petr54 said:

Спасибо за новые анимации)

Пожалуйста? надеюсь, теперь смогу обновляться почаще)

On 6/25/2020 at 7:14 PM, coldistance said:

Your latest animations are really cool. very realistic!

Thank you, glad you liked it! And nice screenshots! (It also was unexpected to see my first animation for WW on them ?)

On 6/26/2020 at 4:40 AM, GreyNaya said:

@Kiki Chain у вас отличные анимации и очень круто то (что вы говорите по-русски лол) что вы делаете их сюжетными.

Успехов вам с Патреоном и со всем остальным в целом, ну и как говорится - keep it up?

О, спасибо за такие приятные пожелания! Сюжет это как раз то, чего не хватает этой игре ? И похоже мы солидарны в этом, мне тоже нравятся ваши анимации!)