Sign in to follow this  
nightwing100

What's the deal with crazy people making videos obsessed with Oxhorn

I'm pretty sure manys here knows the Youtube channel Oxhorn, he is one of the biggest Fallout channel on Youtube, I watched some of his video and they're pretty decent.

Now i'm a huge Bethesda fan, but I understand lots of folks don't like the new direction they walks toward, which is fine because they're a business and they can't please everyone.

But recently I starting to see a small group of people seems to constantly going after Oxhorn and making videos attacking him because of him "Shilling" for Bethesda and because he like Fallout 4 and 76, which is ridiculous, I think it's fine if you have a distaste of a brand or a company but this is a hate driving action towards to an individual level and it is absurd. If people don't agree with him they can just not watch his video and move on, like I don't like Alchestbreach and always avoiding his video but I never going everywhere and tell people how much I don't like his channel.

Apparently there were several videos made towards him before, and he seems to manage to report some of them and get them take down, which I'm sure it's for very legitimate reason ,since I don't believe Oxhorn has the power to remove other people's channel, it probably got report and verify by Youtube before they made that decision, and those people who got their videos taken down are very VERY unhappy about it.

Then I processed to check the comment section of those videos, and holy crap it's like all the SJW from No Mutants Allowed are in the same place, the reason people hate him are just crazy, minor stuffs like how he pronounce some words wrong, or he criticizing Obsidian's lore writing, or that he didn't give negative review for Fallout 76 and he defended Fallout 4, he calls some fans toxic because of their intolerance and disregarding of other people's different opinions (which these people keep taking his words out of context), to some absurd SJW stuff like misogyny or homophobic, and the most funny one, because he used some NSFW mod in his video. Like seriously?

Are those people crazy?

i think they are just trolling him like that time he said your not classy if you masterbate and your not a real man, your a slave to your lusts. Oxhorn said that and also that one time he video filmed an underaged girl and made fun of her. and also constantly shilling for Bethesda He never question the company. he is just a meme now 

2 hours ago, foxday said:

i think they are just trolling him like that time he said your not classy if you masterbate and your not a real man, your a slave to your lusts. Oxhorn said that and also that one time he video filmed an underaged girl and made fun of her. and also constantly shilling for Bethesda He never question the company. he is just a meme now 

I really don't agree with the idea that just because someone like something you don't should be consider shill, the idea of attacking someone else for this reason is just crazy.

I don't think I want to be a RPG fan anymore, if this is how video game can turn people into, recently I found a new community of Fallout fans where no one screeching about RPG, and I'm surprise to see so many female Fallout fans in one place.

4 hours ago, nightwing100 said:

I don't think I want to be a RPG fan anymore, if this is how video game can turn people into

RPGs are not alone in turning people on a company or causing them to divide into factions. Name any video game genre and there will be examples of both somewhere in history or in current times. As the saying goes, "You can't satisfy all of the people all of the time."

People are mad because the latest playable bethesda game is online only and has a bunch of paypay crap built into it. We all just assume their games will be offline singleplayer but no they want that money just like everyone else. Have you ever watched a financial news channel and seen the talking head interviewing some investor/speculator whatever person they ask them about video game stocks? No matter who it is being asked the question or what year it is they always respond the same way saying that games are nothing more than marketing and they don't play games as if the whole question was a waste of their time to answer. Perhaps that is all gaming really is? just marketing? something to sell video cards and something to sell laptops and cell phones and paid services?

17 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

People are mad because the latest playable bethesda game is online only and has a bunch of paypay crap built into it. We all just assume their games will be offline singleplayer but no they want that money just like everyone else. Have you ever watched a financial news channel and seen the talking head interviewing some investor/speculator whatever person they ask them about video game stocks? No matter who it is being asked the question or what year it is they always respond the same way saying that games are nothing more than marketing and they don't play games as if the whole question was a waste of their time to answer. Perhaps that is all gaming really is? just marketing? something to sell video cards and something to sell laptops and cell phones and paid services?

I am not talking about Fallout 76, I'm talking about Oxhorn, Oxhorn is not Bethesda, no one should get attack because of a video game.

People are jealous because he makes money with creating youtube videos that are based on video games. That's all it is, nothing else, jealousy. This is one of the other reasons why I don't take donations. As soon as you do, people start becoming jealous, thinking they can do what you do as well, and then get angry at you for not having that. They don't even realize it's jealousy.. they just criticize and criticize, making huge issues out of the smallest things. They're fucking toxic and most of them don't even realize it... (google: Mozart and Salieri)

It happens to ALL the popular youtubers and Oxhorn is no exception (almost no exceptions but there are some..).

Once you've reached that position as youtuber, it's only a matter of time until you make a real mistake (PewdiePie with his nazi shit) and you're out for good..

You reach a certain amount of views/money and the public turns against you... Jealousy, that's all it is.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:44 PM, Reginald_001 said:

People are jealous because he makes money with creating youtube videos that are based on video games. That's all it is, nothing else, jealousy. This is one of the other reasons why I don't take donations. As soon as you do, people start becoming jealous, thinking they can do what you do as well, and then get angry at you for not having that. They don't even realize it's jealousy.. they just criticize and criticize, making huge issues out of the smallest things. They're fucking toxic and most of them don't even realize it... (google: Mozart and Salieri)

It happens to ALL the popular youtubers and Oxhorn is no exception (almost no exceptions but there are some..).

Once you've reached that position as youtuber, it's only a matter of time until you make a real mistake (PewdiePie with his nazi shit) and you're out for good..

You reach a certain amount of views/money and the public turns against you... Jealousy, that's all it is.

Agree.