4 hours ago, kadsend said:

Hello :) 

Is your mod compatible with Just Business?

I just wonder before I make more of a mess to my saves ;-;

Thanks!

Hi, yes it should be perfectly compatible. Just on advice when you want to enslave someone you must choose the mod method, I mean or you enslave using mcg method or you use just business method because you cannot convert an mcg slave into a just business slave at the moment, i think your best action should be to use Just business for the enslavement part and MCG for the other systems.

3 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

I don't know if this happening to me only but when i click start the mod my game just freezes. I'm going to check if RSE mods effect it too.

Edit: Seems like removing the RSE mods fix it. I don't know if it was sheer luck but if someone can test it out to confirm it. What i did was had RSE installed before the M.C.G. mod. then tried to install it.

I think it was just sheer look, I cannot see how RSE could freeze this mod startup process. By the way the starting up consists in 2 quests starting silently and some effects added to the player.  What you may experience as a freeze is probably the refreshing of the MCM that happens on clicking that button. Your fo4 - f4se - mcm versions?

16 minutes ago, Yazour said:

Is there anyway to get MCG to track aggressive and submissive sex triggered by other mods?  All the gang rapes committed in Raider Pet are flagged as 'Romantic'.

MCG uses the AAF THEMES tags to track this for animations called externally. Tell your mod author to proper use the "Dom" tags when calling an animations. (By the way this is a problem for which I fought a long time against AAF author, because AAF is not a sexual framework you cannot reliably indicate a "victim" for the animation as you would in 4-play. Live with it it's not my fault.) Sex called by MCG is handled internally perfectly to compensate for this lack of AAF, about other mods they need to follow AAF themes format, Halstrom made those tags for a reason ;)

Thanks so much for putting in so much effort to bring this mod up to date.  Your efforts are well paid off and appreciated. The relationship system is great!

The one current drawback is that once you know the proper approach to someone, it just becomes a case of daily repetition. If you ever want to flesh it out a bit more, you should look into XDI (extended dialogue interface) as a means to add further options into the dialogue.

Also, is there a way to filter player submission to gender?  For those who prefer to either avoid same sex couplings as well as those who want only same sex couplings.

The naming system is a bit buggy as it is, it simply gives every NPC I try it on my own name for some reason.  As you stated in the known bugs, it is easily resolved with other mods to handle this.  I only mention it as something that just happens for some reason or another.  If any others run into this problem I can suggest better success with either the "What's your name" mod or Give NPC a name mod.

I apologize in advance for throwing suggestions into the mix after you have clearly worked so hard to bring this mod to where it is now.  It's really just fine as it is, I just wanted to point out future possibilities for improvement.  All in all, thank you for all your efforts and for sharing this with the rest of us.

18 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Thanks so much for putting in so much effort to bring this mod up to date.  Your efforts are well paid off and appreciated. The relationship system is great!

The one current drawback is that once you know the proper approach to someone, it just becomes a case of daily repetition. If you ever want to flesh it out a bit more, you should look into XDI (extended dialogue interface) as a means to add further options into the dialogue.

Also, is there a way to filter player submission to gender?  For those who prefer to either avoid same sex couplings as well as those who want only same sex couplings.

The naming system is a bit buggy as it is, it simply gives every NPC I try it on my own name for some reason.  As you stated in the known bugs, it is easily resolved with other mods to handle this.  I only mention it as something that just happens for some reason or another.  If any others run into this problem I can suggest better success with either the "What's your name" mod or Give NPC a name mod.

I apologize in advance for throwing suggestions into the mix after you have clearly worked so hard to bring this mod to where it is now.  It's really just fine as it is, I just wanted to point out future possibilities for improvement.  All in all, thank you for all your efforts and for sharing this with the rest of us.

• Thank you for the encouraging words :)
  • I am aware of this, this kind of mod was made the first time for skyrim and that first version was much more hardcore and difficult but people would complain non stop about the difficulty so I had to change it to be somewhat easier, I just assumed that the FO4 public was similar to Skyrim when i coded this porting. If i'll have time (which unfortunately is " a precious commodity these times" cit. ) I think I will expand this, but anyone in the loverslab community is allowed to make changes/forks to the MCG mod and upload their own version of the mod, I gave the source code to everyone.
  • About XDI I cannot use that mod as a requirement, it will always be compatible but unfortunately it cuts important textReplacement data that I use for more immersion, i.e. to let player know how much they are about to pay in some dialogues.
  • Yeah the naming system was built for those that don't use the mods you listed, by the way great suggestions I will add those in the suggestions of rename solution.
  • Don't apologize :) I appreciate these kind of inputs, if it seems that sometimes I am a bit "dictatorial" in the instructions is because some people don't even read them, but if someone does, he has all the rights to reply and say his opinion. 

Edit: During my tests the MCG rename system worked, to make it work, when the Special menu appears:

• Change the player name and hit enter (Don't worry you should remain with your name)
  • Hit "R" to accept even if it's greyed out, dont' change your special stats for any reason.
  • wait 1-2 seconds for the actor to receive the new name

If your framerate is very low it's possible that papyrus may skip the function in that case you're better off with the mods you listed (Which are always the best idea being specific for this action) Also in MCM you can disable the rename system if you use one of the other mods.

I don't think you come off as dictatorial.  I fully appreciate the amount of effort even a simple mod takes.   Something of this size takes a lot of juggling, and due to the complexity, you will inevitably have a barrage of questions, suggestions, complaints, praises, and bug reports that have nothing to do with you.   It's actually pretty important to make an effort to keep these issues to a minimum on your support forum in order to allow for information to be passed (and easily found) that would be of use to the end user and yourself.  You have been quite meticulous with your faq.   Clearly you are not only a talented mod author, but one who feels responsible to the support given alongside it.  Well done!

25 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

I forgot this point, no I didn't coded a filter for this, the reasons are the following:

• If player make consensual/aggressive sex he/she can actively choose the partner, so if someone wants to be etero will choose etero etc
  • If player is a victim or prostitute himself/herself he/she is subdued to the other actor will so i.e. you can't choose for immersion

That's is how I thought this and because in general the mod is to give the maximum universality possible. (In fact you can also have sex with animals and robots lol, in those cases however is very probable you end with a simple fade to black because there are not much animations for robots or animals)

2 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

(In fact you can also have sex with animals and robots lol, in those cases however is very probable you end with a simple fade to black because there are not much animations for robots or animals)

*renames Codsworth to F.I.S.T.O*

14 minutes ago, Durante said:

I keep noticing on some mods the mention of masturbation mechanics, I feel left out here, is there any animations for AAF? ?

Look, english is not my native language and I am not sure about what are you asking, if you ask if there are masturbation animation for AAF then Yes, there are "Crazy animations" or savage cabbage animations. They're both a requirement for this mod if you use AAF.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

I keep noticing on some mods the mention of masturbation mechanics, I feel left out here, is there any animations for AAF? ?

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

Look, english is not my native language and I am not sure about what are you asking, if you ask if there are masturbation animation for AAF then Yes, there are "Crazy animations" or savage cabbage animations. They're both a requirement for this mod if you use AAF.

Atomic Lust has recently been updated with good female solo animations.  I think they are a little more organic than Crazy's.  It is still not a big area of development though.  I think there is 10x more group sex animations generally available than there is solo animations.  Also worth a look are EgoBallistic'sAAF Bondage Animations

Is there any feedback to MCG dialog choices? I see my own dialog choices but the people i'm talking to simply leave.

I have no problems with any other mod and missing dialogs (at least i think so ) .
Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong, or is there no text at all and i trying the impossible.

I have full dialog interface installed. Checked my installation for any old files which might interfere but no luck up to now.

Anyone an idea?

Typing the ? above, i thought it might be an idea to check if subtitles are deactivated.

Guess what. Yeah that was quite stupid :)

8 minutes ago, Snoopy911 said:

Typing the ? above, i thought it might be an idea to check if subtitles are deactivated.

Guess what. Yeah that was quite stupid

As opposed to MCG for Skyrim, the version for Fallout 4 has silent dialogues, if you downloaded the mcg skippable dialogues.rar in the download page you also have moving lips and the ability to skip the dialogue as you would a vanilla dialogue. However since they are silent the subtitles are required.

This mod sounds awesome.  Thank you in advance. 

Question.  How hard from 0 (it's already in there GoldenRain, you need to slow down your reading) - 10 (can't happen) would it be (for anyone, I'll try if I have too lol)  to have a randomly selected NPC initiate the date (Nora married a war veteran to be the submissive 50's style wife) with the NPC making random dialog choices, including how to end the date???

23 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I think it was just sheer look, I cannot see how RSE could freeze this mod startup process. By the way the starting up consists in 2 quests starting silently and some effects added to the player.  What you may experience as a freeze is probably the refreshing of the MCM that happens on clicking that button. Your fo4 - f4se - mcm versions?

I got FO4 1.10.130, F4se 1.16, and 1.36. but thanks for the info of it might be the mcm freezing. I thought it must of been some slight incompatibly.

10 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

This mod sounds awesome.  Thank you in advance. 

Question.  How hard from 0 (it's already in there GoldenRain, you need to slow down your reading) - 10 (can't happen) would it be (for anyone, I'll try if I have too lol)  to have a randomly selected NPC initiate the date (Nora married a war veteran to be the submissive 50's style wife) with the NPC making random dialog choices, including how to end the date???

Not sure i understand correctly what you ask :P

-- To end a date you may start an mcg dialogue, say hey do yiu have a moment...then tool topic and then you'll see the dialogue to end the dating if you want. Dating ends also automatically if you wait until the dating time expires. 

--- implementing let's call it "npc initiative" would be easy using the creation kit Story Manager, what would not is adding more dialogue options (being limited by the vanilla 4 max, and not wanting to use XDI as an hard dependency) also, being this mod very very interconnected in each mechanic adding only One more option should be adjusted for each other mechanic. Mind you this is technically easy work but it's time consuming for me, at least for some time i will focus on bug fixes. The source code is available maybe someone will make this changes for you at the moment i don't plan that kind of system.

First, thank you for this mod - it's awesome so far! ? 

I just wanted to share a thing I discovered while trying to get this mod to work.  Apparently, Vortex mod manager does not scan within BA2 files for conflicts.  In other words, if you place this mod after AAF in your load order, it is going to overwrite the file Scripts >> AAF >> AAF_API.pex without a prompt.  Hopefully this helps any other Vortex users who have had this issue.

2 hours ago, Malystraza said:

First, thank you for this mod - it's awesome so far! ? 

I just wanted to share a thing I discovered while trying to get this mod to work.  Apparently, Vortex mod manager does not scan within BA2 files for conflicts.  In other words, if you place this mod after AAF in your load order, it is going to overwrite the file Scripts >> AAF >> AAF_API.pex without a prompt.  Hopefully this helps any other Vortex users who have had this issue.

Thank you :)

I never used Vortex personally but I don't think there is an overwrite, last time I checked Fallout 4 treats loose files placed in data/script as priority over any script packed as ba2 regardless of load order, this is the reason because frameworks generally distribute their APIs as loose files, like AAF. So unless you have AAF API scripts packed as a ba2 or Vortrx unpacks the ba2 archives into loose files without saying this to the user I don't think this should be a problem. You didn't downloaded the MCG loose files, didn't you right? 

19 minutes ago, psyseed said:

Excellent mod.

One bad thing is that breaks hud widget from Transfer settlements mod if it is loaded before MCG and opposite.

Keep up great work!

Thank you for reporting, I don't know if i'll be able to find the problem but MCG works well with other mods that have widgets with hudframework. I.e. I use sim settlements and hud++ both widgets work ok with MCG, maybe a problem with transfer settlements. Try to go in the MCG debug page and use the register widget button after loading the MCG before transfer settlements.

9 minutes ago, MinamiTakahashi said:

Hey your mod looks amazing. I'm just wondering if you plan on making a version of your mod available that doesn't require all DLCs I'm certain many people (myself included) would appreciate it deeply :)

Thank you but that would be a big problem for me because I don't just import textures and objects of the dlcs as proprierties in the scripts but i also use objects of the dlcs as conditions for many spells, aliases etc...so very improbable i am sorry. Last time i checked fallout 4 goty had a good price after many sales, i know that money are important but imho Nuka world and especially far harbor are worth the price of the goty or season pass

1 hour ago, MinamiTakahashi said:

Hey your mod looks amazing. I'm just wondering if you plan on making a version of your mod available that doesn't require all DLCs I'm certain many people (myself included) would appreciate it deeply :)

Brother, just spend some odd 50 bucks and buy the DLCs. Far Harbor especially is in many ways greater than vanilla FO4 and it opens up countless mods for you to enjoy.