That was fast! I'm a bit busy these days, and not motivated enough to squeeze time. But do continue!

If you're not too familiar with graphics tools, I think starting from vanilla Spider Daedra is a good idea. I've been making female ones from almost scratch based off human bodies, but that way takes much time.

Spoiler

1701981061_spiderboi.jpg.2a1a7915021ef21f45aedea3408bbba1.jpg

smoothed some things out and added/ made some more meshes, here is new mesh spiderdaedraFullNude boy.nif

the hair is thanks to i think.... cazy, maxim, maxheartflan, undersunandsky, heres the tex cazymysticalFake.dds

heres the tex for my colar, thanks to tona kstx1_blackmoretransparentExtraSolidBottom.dds

anyway, i think earlier someone was talking about where to penitrate, and i just want to remind ery'one that there is more than one hole, also we could use like web dildos...

Spoiler

1863859593_spiderwebbutt.jpg.1cbea0a0c49f9bab4c1e569f5cdd7a4d.jpg

some nice music for this

Spoiler

Edit, as far as i can tell, the roundness around the pecs seem so noticeable is the normals, i can't do normals that well.

The penis will probably have to be at the end of the belly, not in the crotch. The penis at the crotch may be better to switch position with the 'web dildo' there.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:48 AM, movomo said:

The penis will probably have to be at the end of the belly, not in the crotch. The penis at the crotch may be better to switch position with the 'web dildo' there.

I'm thinking that the human penis is decorative, for the males the web mesh could be textured fleshy..... although i imagine my males to be bottoms.

actually... we could probably repurpose the spiders original animation if we hide the web hole behind the web/flesh dick. we could have the spider slamming it's abdomin down on the protagonists dick 

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.f273aa7122f935bde7e102c13d366438.jpg

or a simple animation of the spider mainly moving its abdomen as it pins down the protagonist... 

Spoiler

945090949_Untitled2.jpg.534be9abc574c6f2d6a0d0e7066ab01d.jpg

probable easy to modify that to the spider penetrating the protagonist

also if you want i could try making an add-on mesh that gives more dimension to the hole... puff it up a bit

15 hours ago, tolerance said:

or a simple animation of the spider mainly moving its abdomen as it pins down the protagonist... 

HOLD UP!!!  :O  Wait a minute...  I might have been gone a month or so.  But...   Do you know how to craft the animations for the LAPF system???  I mean, actually make your own to add to the package???

Oh, what if it's 'Submissive Spider' you're considering?  ;)  Assuming you can do the animatics, what if it was flipped on its back?  Sorta thrashing about?  Though the other versions you depicted works if the Spider Daedra female was the one initiating forced mating on an unwilling male. :yum:

8 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

HOLD UP!!!  :O  Wait a minute...  I might have been gone a month or so.  But...   Do you know how to craft the animations for the LAPF system???  I mean, actually make your own to add to the package???

Oh, what if it's 'Submissive Spider' you're considering?  ;)  Assuming you can do the animatics, what if it was flipped on its back?  Sorta thrashing about?  Though the other versions you depicted works if the Spider Daedra female was the one initiating forced mating on an unwilling male. :yum:

i really wish i could animate, was just trying to think of ways to reuse assets and thinking if what would look nice....

anyway, the forcefulness of the penetrated is what i wanted,

but for your idea, maybe the penetrater could get whipped on the back by the legs

heck, the spider has some good S&M possibilities, imagine the penitrator tied up with web while the spider nuzzles/bites their necks and gives them a leg job.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-*QUACK!!!*

We need an animator!  I mean, Femme creatures are great. But for the  femme creatures, we need femme creature poses too!

At least the LC2.5+ system has femme minotaur, femme spriggan, femme xivilai (and by that respect femme werewolf) , femme skeleton and femme scamp animations running.  Maybe an animation based on the model's current skeleton should be established first, and then work on *fleshing* the model out later?

JUST A THOUGHT:  Male hunger genetalia is in their mouth... so maybe a femme hunger's mouth interior looks... um....    :P   Well, so much for them having a gag reflex. And there better not be any teeth. :D   Of course, without an animation to go with it.... meh.

I wouldn't wanna do that for the Daedroths though.  Sure, male genetalia is in their mouths too...  but female?  DEFINITELY wouldn't wanna stick anything where there's so many teeth.

so, i guess this project needs animators way more than moddlers huh, well when you find a mythical animater, i'm noticing you don't have a lich, maybe something like this

Spoiler

ghoul n boys.jpg

Any ideas on how to futa-fy these grils? Def wanna use em but without female on female creature animations, only makes sense for em to be futa

On 2/16/2020 at 10:30 AM, tolerance said:

so, i guess this project needs animators way more than moddlers huh, well when you find a mythical animater, i'm noticing you don't have a lich, maybe something like this

Hide contents

ghoul n boys.jpg

Where would one get these mod?

11 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Where would one get these mod?

the textures are already out in my frankenstien race https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48135

the race was a project i was worried to release, because some might ask why i chose to deform the body like that, and i don't have an answer.

i guess i could release it.

13 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

hawt!

what's that on the 2nd pic?

It's one of the female  Enemy  from the Link sunhawken  posted

http://hanbun-obli.blog.jp/archives/22098960.html    You need version 1,  version 1.1 is only a fixed esp.

If I understand it right the Mod change Levellists, so you meet in dungeons the new female enemies.

The second pic is a Zombie replacer.

They are all creatures ( Skeleton, Zombie, Ghost, Lich,... ) and in the creatures folders, but they use human skeletons ( the LAPF skeleton is in the folders ! ).

But in the creatures folders they will use the creatures sex animation . . .  but with the wrong skeleton. Not good.