Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Ragnito88 said:

Hey is this the best mod for lewd or raunchy events ? I have a few others that add too it but this mostly seems bare. besides flavor text which fair enough not much else you can do in this game i guess. I jsut kinda wanted longer stories from the boxes or something. While this is fine for not messing the game up too much from what i've seen this is the best mod but doesn't seem to have as much as i would have thought from what I've heard.

 


I don't know what you heard but it's most likely just one (And only recently updated AFAIK) of "base" for another mods like Wild Lascivity or Sexopolis which adds more content.
The number of events is small, alas, but as you wrote, they do not messing the game.
And they are not the core of the mod, but this is my subjective opinion.

Link to comment

I edited the files for both LV and WL to be compatible with More Corporate Authorities 2.8. It makes the civic usable with the new government types added. I originally did this for myself but I thought others may also want to use it.

 

EDIT: Checked over files again. Don't know why but Sex Contractor and Animal Keeping are not operational. Will work on it.

lv_civics modified.txt wl_lv_civics_02 modified.txt

Link to comment
On 3/29/2021 at 8:08 AM, xking said:

Not a modder myself, but as an IT admin...

Sounds like mods are going to have less conflicts, be easier to write, and impact performance less in the future.  However in the short term many will likely need to be updated slightly.

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Darkmind_mc said:

Not a modder myself, but as an IT admin...

Sounds like mods are going to have less conflicts, be easier to write, and impact performance less in the future.  However in the short term many will likely need to be updated slightly.

I for one have always been impressed by Paradoxe's policy of tweaking and improving their games after launch, and this is another example of it. I can't think of any other publisher that would invest personnel in a game that came out in 2016 to improve under the hood features that most players will never interact with; then release it in a free update. I think it show's their forethought of improving their skills rather than diving straight into "Stellaris 2" and never fixing their underlying problems.

Link to comment

So I am having something of a failure of imagination.  Or rather I cant figure out how to get what Im imagining to happen in game.  I want to create a civilization thats an all male sex cult, looking to spread their sexual "enlightenment" to the universe.  The leaders (my) goal is to sort of pokemon all the available life forms in the galaxy for his cults "worship."

 

Things I have that fit my idea: All males, ability to colonize / terraform every rock in the galaxy, plenty of all male portraits of various races to choose from, ability to reproduce with any other sentient life form, Trophy jobs and housing, zoophilic priests and civics, Origin that turns all colonized planets into tentacle worlds (totally perfect setting for this cult I think) honestly just about everything I can think of I need to do this, except it doesnt play right.

 

Problems:  Trophy jobs and housing comes from mod requiring all Female race to play =/  Also requires hive mind (which would be fine except no body want to join a hive mind, meaning collecting new species is almost always by force =(   ) Also if hive mind then cant have spiritual ethics, which removes "cult" aspect and prevents choosing zoophilic civics and their assorted buildings & planetary decisions.  Oh and Sex Titans (Yes I love the Sex Titans! lol) keep changing my bois into gurls!  even if i use the invasive breeder trait (which i dont want to use cause then everything in the universe would just be cult members with nothing to "worship")

 

So why am I posting this here?  Well its all tangently related to this mod (lets be honest almost all the mods in question directly require this mod in the first place) and that means there is alot higher chance of 1. finding like minded players who may have already thought of doing this / tried it and 2. talented enough mod users / makers to point me in the right direction in what Im missing or need to do to tweak things and make this idea work.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be really appreciated!

Link to comment
13 hours ago, ahnkra said:

So I am having something of a failure of imagination.  Or rather I cant figure out how to get what Im imagining to happen in game.  I want to create a civilization thats an all male sex cult, looking to spread their sexual "enlightenment" to the universe.  The leaders (my) goal is to sort of pokemon all the available life forms in the galaxy for his cults "worship."

 

Things I have that fit my idea: All males, ability to colonize / terraform every rock in the galaxy, plenty of all male portraits of various races to choose from, ability to reproduce with any other sentient life form, Trophy jobs and housing, zoophilic priests and civics, Origin that turns all colonized planets into tentacle worlds (totally perfect setting for this cult I think) honestly just about everything I can think of I need to do this, except it doesnt play right.

 

Problems:  Trophy jobs and housing comes from mod requiring all Female race to play =/  Also requires hive mind (which would be fine except no body want to join a hive mind, meaning collecting new species is almost always by force =(   ) Also if hive mind then cant have spiritual ethics, which removes "cult" aspect and prevents choosing zoophilic civics and their assorted buildings & planetary decisions.  Oh and Sex Titans (Yes I love the Sex Titans! lol) keep changing my bois into gurls!  even if i use the invasive breeder trait (which i dont want to use cause then everything in the universe would just be cult members with nothing to "worship")

 

So why am I posting this here?  Well its all tangently related to this mod (lets be honest almost all the mods in question directly require this mod in the first place) and that means there is alot higher chance of 1. finding like minded players who may have already thought of doing this / tried it and 2. talented enough mod users / makers to point me in the right direction in what Im missing or need to do to tweak things and make this idea work.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be really appreciated!

Hmmm... I don't recognize the mod for Trophy jobs, can you provide a link? Otherwise let me give this a try.

 

I can see this going one of two ways; trying to get all those ideas into a single empire might be a stretch

Gota Catch'em All: Starting as an isolated all male species, the point of the campaign is to go out and collect all the other species in the galaxy and bring them into your empire. This version tends to play best as a Hive mind in my opinion; going out and abducting pops and bringing them back to the homeworld to breed. Covers the basic terraforming/collecting playstyle, and can lean in to a cooperative or antagonistic game based on how you prefer to build the empire.

1) Forgotten Queens (best mod to bring flavor to a hivemind in my opinion) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1715190550&searchtext=forgotten+queens

- Mostly here for the civics; ones of note include "mutualistic behaviors" for a more accepting hive mind and a few origins

2) Lustful Void/Wild Lascivity: from loverslab

- Civics of note "propagating throng" for an all male aggressive abduction playstyle

 

 

Metropolitan Sex Cult: Start with a mix of species on your home planet and the campaign is to "harmonize" the galaxy under your rule.

1) Fallen Galactic Market: An origin that lets you start with a mix of all species in the galaxy on a Gaia world. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2406194334&searchtext=

2) SexyXeno Traits: new traits that work well with Lustful Void/Wild Lascivity

1861974673_Hive2(2).PNG.ea227cf5601c52da6cb9bea94474a36b.PNG846420420_Hive1(2).PNG.f28745f94e987383ab68a7ae319a8e76.PNG

 

1462136767_Spiritualist1(2).PNG.b78bdee607f0f8e31ba5ddc48828c315.PNG

 

 

Link to comment

Thanks Ozvelpoon you came up with some things i hadnt heard of or thought about.  Will definitely be looking at that Fallen Galatic Market (already have the Forgotten Queens, although it is constantly reminding me at game start that there are two other mods by that author i dont have, might have to check them out too),

 

What I have done so far is to go into Wild Lascivity and create another civic and trait thats based on the included ones but obviously  all male instead of all female.  I called it the Covetous Hive = ) Using the Civic instead of modding the Origin allows me to use the Tentacle world start (but OMG is it an energy starved beginning! had to take another Civ that gives me free energy to not run out in 5 mins of game play)  And after tweaking just about every file in WL i was able to keep all the Hive buildings and make the Priest building from that mod available to hives as well (its not a cult without priests! lol)  But as a Hive mind, i still have the original problem of WL and all hive mind mods for that matter.  No One wants to join up, no refugees beg for shelter, none of the weaker empires have asked for protection (Yet! lol im only to about year 38 in my current test run of my tweaking.)  No one wanted to go home to Mother, and it seems everyone else would rather fall to the void, or the grey, or what have you than seek shelter with "those creepy fcks" lol  Im not really into playing as a devouring swarm or raiding / pillager.  My bois preffer to stay home and do their thang, and send out invites to all their friends to come join them!  Only time they get upset is when Something big bad and ugly tries to blow everything up.  Cant really sit around and discuss / exlpore the merits of Shadow Cats versus Hell Hounds if someone has gone and put you or them on an Extinction list!

 

Oh and again before someone thinks I hijacked the thread, I really do need help figuring out how to handle Titans!  I know i can crack open the mod and change things (and probably break everything) but Im not terribly great with Logic!  I know the functions when I seem them but I've never really set down and even tried to write up a logic flow sheet in the last 30 years, bu i think thats what im going to have to do to figure out how to get Titans to respect my bois, and add appropraite traits for spending time with them, rather than just nipping off all their bits and growing them new ones.

 

Trophy jobs also come from WL, in game their called Mothers Trophies I believe.  Special building for them, creates only Unity and a tiny boost to others workers production if i remember correctly.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, ahnkra said:

Thanks Ozvelpoon you came up with some things i hadnt heard of or thought about.  Will definitely be looking at that Fallen Galatic Market (already have the Forgotten Queens, although it is constantly reminding me at game start that there are two other mods by that author i dont have, might have to check them out too),

 

What I have done so far is to go into Wild Lascivity and create another civic and trait thats based on the included ones but obviously  all male instead of all female.  I called it the Covetous Hive = ) Using the Civic instead of modding the Origin allows me to use the Tentacle world start (but OMG is it an energy starved beginning! had to take another Civ that gives me free energy to not run out in 5 mins of game play)  And after tweaking just about every file in WL i was able to keep all the Hive buildings and make the Priest building from that mod available to hives as well (its not a cult without priests! lol)  But as a Hive mind, i still have the original problem of WL and all hive mind mods for that matter.  No One wants to join up, no refugees beg for shelter, none of the weaker empires have asked for protection (Yet! lol im only to about year 38 in my current test run of my tweaking.)  No one wanted to go home to Mother, and it seems everyone else would rather fall to the void, or the grey, or what have you than seek shelter with "those creepy fcks" lol  Im not really into playing as a devouring swarm or raiding / pillager.  My bois preffer to stay home and do their thang, and send out invites to all their friends to come join them!  Only time they get upset is when Something big bad and ugly tries to blow everything up.  Cant really sit around and discuss / exlpore the merits of Shadow Cats versus Hell Hounds if someone has gone and put you or them on an Extinction list!

 

Oh and again before someone thinks I hijacked the thread, I really do need help figuring out how to handle Titans!  I know i can crack open the mod and change things (and probably break everything) but Im not terribly great with Logic!  I know the functions when I seem them but I've never really set down and even tried to write up a logic flow sheet in the last 30 years, bu i think thats what im going to have to do to figure out how to get Titans to respect my bois, and add appropraite traits for spending time with them, rather than just nipping off all their bits and growing them new ones.

 

Trophy jobs also come from WL, in game their called Mothers Trophies I believe.  Special building for them, creates only Unity and a tiny boost to others workers production if i remember correctly.

You are more ambitious then I am, going in and changing code around. Just keep in mind you will need to duplicate that change on every update of the mod from now on as I am sure you are aware. Hive mind is kind of forced into the "aggressive acquisition of pops" gameplay as you have said; I found the migration mechanics in Stellaris a little lacking to begin with but the "Mutualistic Behaviors" civic does make it somewhat workable.

 

Good luck!

Link to comment

I'm wondering with 3.0's added variable functionality if it is easier to integrate https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1878276758 with Lustful Void. For now I manually search for all 'flow' values (produce, upkeep, build_time, days etc.) and do the multiplication or division before replacing them, but ideally instead of replace 1 with 5 '1 * @speedmultipler' would be a much smarter way to achieve the same objective. It would help a lot for us who play on a potato which goes at max 3 days per second to have the mod integrated from the get go.?

Link to comment

Is there a problem with the event pictures in this mod for anyone else? I'm getting a lot of event windows with no pictures during the game, and trying to preview them in the files is somehow making my SSD choke.

 

Edit: Found the problem. Yo, Kinky Void, ya got a problem! *wanders off*

Link to comment

Maybe the answer is just to mod the amount of civics points to 3, so that I can take Covetous Hive, God Mode and Mutualistic Behavoirs.  Im up to year 54 now and have a few Xenos to Worship because of breeding with primitives and Uplifting.  They all start with Full Citizenship that way though,... I guess that makes them all willing Trophies = )  Best kind IMO, long as the new Xenos dont inherit the Covetous Hive or Motherly Hive species trait, alls good.  I also had 1 empire ask to be a protectorate, Ive thought about absorbing them but Im afraid If i do they will all just be purged.  Ive never figured out how to asimimate other aliens.  Sometimes the game will just automagicaly do it, and other times it just forces them to leave (I have figured out how to keep from eatting them lol omg)

Seriously I think this has become my favorite game over the course of the last year.  Except when Paradox goes and updates it and breaks things.  I still cant use the launcher to play the game, its been broke since Necroids.  And Im terrified about what all is going to get broke with this next expansion.  It touches on so much and changes so much it has the potential to break just about every thing and anything =(

Anyway Im off to see if any of my mods mess with civics points, So I can just adjust it to what I need.  I have yet to write a mod from scratch, as while I can figure out pretty much what any mod is doing by looking at it, I have no idea on how mods are put together from scratch.  Modders are just amazing!

Link to comment
11 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

How does one trigger the Breeding Offensive Casus Beli?

 

That's for hive minds using the brood swarm/propagating throng/nymphic hosts civics. It's meant to be a casus belli for brood parasite hiveminds, it can't be used for non-hives I don't think.

Link to comment

I'd like to request a slight change to LV. Specifically, in lv_event_mods.txt, for lv_event_mods.2, replace condition

has_citizenship_rights = yes

with

has_population_control = no

for giving Brood Parasite Synergy to the planet, because it makes more sense that way: after all, a brood parasite doesn't have to have full citizenship for its owner to enjoy a bit of oviposition with consequences.

Link to comment

Russian language

Просьба к носителям нашего языка - писать обо всех ошибках/недочетах/странных пробелах в дискорд LV в канал issues с пингом @Natsu_Zirok

 

Link to comment

Now that the new Nemesis expansion is looming large on the horizon, do people have any speculation on the new content and if it has potential for this lovely mod?

 

The economy change while not a direct impact might need to be looked at with some of the jobs; Milk Cows in perticular might need a look as consumer goods production has changed.

 

First contact event chains for a lewder introduction could be interesting. Depending on what is possible I could even see permanent changes to how your empires interact. Free migration treaties, or a sub/dom relationship could be interesting.

 

Spies with covert actions could include any number of lewd actions. Abducting pops or prostitution events for example. 

 

What do people think? Will you be buying the expansion on release?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Now that the new Nemesis expansion is looming large on the horizon, do people have any speculation on the new content and if it has potential for this lovely mod?

 

The economy change while not a direct impact might need to be looked at with some of the jobs; Milk Cows in perticular might need a look as consumer goods production has changed.

 

First contact event chains for a lewder introduction could be interesting. Depending on what is possible I could even see permanent changes to how your empires interact. Free migration treaties, or a sub/dom relationship could be interesting.

 

Spies with covert actions could include any number of lewd actions. Abducting pops or prostitution events for example. 

 

What do people think? Will you be buying the expansion on release?

MINDBREAK COVERT AGENTS AND TURN THEM INTO DOUBLE AGENTS!

 


sorry, been playing  evil genius..

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Now that the new Nemesis expansion is looming large on the horizon, do people have any speculation on the new content and if it has potential for this lovely mod?

 

The economy change while not a direct impact might need to be looked at with some of the jobs; Milk Cows in perticular might need a look as consumer goods production has changed.

 

First contact event chains for a lewder introduction could be interesting. Depending on what is possible I could even see permanent changes to how your empires interact. Free migration treaties, or a sub/dom relationship could be interesting.

 

Spies with covert actions could include any number of lewd actions. Abducting pops or prostitution events for example. 

 

What do people think? Will you be buying the expansion on release?

Already preordered Nemesis, just waiting for Nemesis to drop! Very much looking forward to the possibilities this expansion has for Lustful Void!

Link to comment

Hello, I have a question since my dummy brain can't understand. I started playing Stellaris again today after a long while, I took "Invasive Breeders" for my species but I don't really understand how it works, can someone please explain it to me? Do I need to have a migration treaty with other species or win a war or what? Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...