Cows are broken by Hive mind they use more food than they produce, I would guess that the game turns needed Consumer goods into food but doesn't do the same with production. Swarms would need a separate job version, like in vanilla

Edit: seems like it is caused by the Breeder edict it jacks up the needed food for Cows to a ridiculous amount.

1 hour ago, Jenkins95 said:

Yes.
It's a xenocompatibility.
Someone posted "fix" in comments to change that stuff into subspecies.
At least it's not so annoying.

ohh ty now i need to fid that then in here

well in my case it become anoying for its so menny pop that make my species list go in to eatchother so you cant click on htem annymore

On 3/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, Furryfurry said:

ohh ty now i need to fid that then in here

well in my case it become anoying for its so menny pop that make my species list go in to eatchother so you cant click on htem annymore

sorry to ask do you have it were it is i mean its 1731 comments :D

On 1/11/2021 at 5:33 AM, glanducra said:

Let me first start by making two public announcement for other modders:

Like teutonicguy, I wasted a lot of time trying to get create_half_species to work. I'd say don't bother. It's completely obscure, sometimes it fails for whatever reason and it seems you're hard-locked to one hybrid per species pair.

Also it's not possible at all to use scripted localisation with species names. Any string used in a species name will refuse to resolve bracket commands.

That being said here are a couple of little somethings:

An updated Lustful Void compatibility patch for SE: Humanoids. It's updated from SE+_Humanoid_LV_WL_CP_Patch_1_01 and from Human SE Portraits Uncensored. There's a bunch of new costumes (Helltakers look pretty good). It uncensors SE:Humanoids, adds the LV and WL jobs and makes mono-gendered species have the correct portraits. You only need the base SE:Humanoids mod.

A Lustful Void compatibility patch for SE:Humanoids DLC. Same deal.

Pretty Humanoids Only: a mod that restricts randomly generated empires to humans, base humanoids and the two species from SE: Humanoid DLC. It is for those who'd rather play in a Star Trek Galaxy with pretty humanoid aliens. WARNING: seriously consider installing a mod that increase the size of the random species name list if you use it, otherwise you'll see a lot of similar names (something like Random Species Names on the workshop)

And finally the meat of my mods: "LV Utilities : Prostitution Rights and Hybridization", something I made to save myself some micromanagement and a bit of immersion-breaking when playing Lustful Void. No more will your glorious race of all male space rapists resort to prostitution because of unemployment! It does the following:

SEX JOBS:

- Adds a prostitution gender policy: If set to Male only, all female species can't work prostitution jobs. If set to Female only, all male species can't work prostitution jobs. If set to no restriction, everybody can work those.

- When using the slavery prostitution policy from Lustful Void, only slave pops can work prostitution jobs.

- Robots need some kind of sexual attachment to work prostitution jobs. Any kind consistent with your prostitution gender laws.

- You need a womb to be a breeder: all male species can't work those jobs anymore

- You need breasts to be a milk cow: all male species can't work those jobs anymore

- Even with gender laws on, pops from regular (both sex) species of either sex can work the prostitution jobs. This is because making sure the portraits fit the gender law would require a different compatibility patch for every portrait mod. That would be too many layers of mods at this point.

HYBRIDIZATION REWORK:

- It now does what it says on the tin: you need a species with intercompatible sperm AND a species with intercompatible womb to get hybrids

- The hybrid will be created as a sub-species of one of the parent species. Now you can finally get "perfect hybrid" back into your main species without cheat mods!

- Hybrids do not get preference for the kind of world they spawned in for free anymore. Getting Habitat preference that way was WAY too strong. Now they have a 50% chance of inheriting either parent's preference.

- Hybrid inherit traits off their main parent species ONLY

- Hybrids always inherit defining traits like necrophage or lithoid

- Hybrids always inherit ascension traits like psionics and cyborg

- Don't lose your hard-earned collection of special traits anymore! Hybrids will always inherit special traits like the speed demon bonus traits, uplift traits, servile trait, origin traits and other special event traits.

- Hybrids always inherit the non-removable traits from Lustful Void : all male, all female, futanari, brood parasite and the like. Also young maturity from WL.

- Hybrids do NOT inherit intercompatible womb and intercompatible sperm

- Fixed a typo: you'll now get a notification when you get a perfect hybrid

- Similar changes have been applied to bio-synth hybrids but I haven't tested them. Let me know if it turns out wrong.

Edit: removed files, see below for the corrected ones.

On 1/11/2021 at 11:38 AM, glanducra said:

Use Search for your troubleshooting next time.
It's not that hard :)
Have fun!

So instead of an answer  I get a wise azz reply. I get if you don't want to help that's fine   but the first thing i did was search load order and got 5 pages of possible matchs ..after searching the first 3 and not seeing anything relevant to my issue i decided to ask.  

That said if this is your mod i simply wont be using it.

4 hours ago, Cilence said:

So instead of an answer  I get a wise azz reply. I get if you don't want to help that's fine   but the first thing i did was search load order and got 5 pages of possible matchs ..after searching the first 3 and not seeing anything relevant to my issue i decided to ask.  

That said if this is your mod i simply wont be using it.

You haven't had a reply at all yet.  The only post since your first one was a reply to the post above yours - thanking someone for a point to the search.

If you're looking for load order: It depends on what other mods you have.  Load orders aren't typically 'do this last', they're 'do this after this', or 'do this before this'.  So, what other mods are you running?

12 minutes ago, Darkmind_mc said:

You haven't had a reply at all yet.  The only post since your first one was a reply to the post above yours - thanking someone for a point to the search.

If you're looking for load order: It depends on what other mods you have.  Load orders aren't typically 'do this last', they're 'do this after this', or 'do this before this'.  So, what other mods are you running?

NSC season 6 (in all honestly im guessing that is the problem that's a huge overhaul

More events,

expanded events,

Ancient cache of technologies

X3 shipsets,

star trek TNG federation shipsets

Sins of the prophets shipsets ,

AI shipsets

Mass effect asari and its lewd patch

Tsars animated dryads

machine shipsets

amazing space battles 

epic explosions

dadichos lewd xenos

gynoids

xenophilia

psionics re-re expanded

SE human 2 with LV patch

SE humaniod , humanoid plus with LV patch

SE helltaker with nudity patch

Thanks for the help ahead of time

28 minutes ago, Cilence said:

NSC season 6 (in all honestly im guessing that is the problem that's a huge overhaul

More events,

expanded events,

Ancient cache of technologies

X3 shipsets,

star trek TNG federation shipsets

Sins of the prophets shipsets ,

AI shipsets

Mass effect asari and its lewd patch

Tsars animated dryads

machine shipsets

amazing space battles 

epic explosions

dadichos lewd xenos

gynoids

xenophilia

psionics re-re expanded

SE human 2 with LV patch

SE humaniod , humanoid plus with LV patch

SE helltaker with nudity patch

Thanks for the help ahead of time

Random thought, since its not a crash on load and only once your in game, does it crash at a particular point? For instance your mod list is mostly for empire generation (shipsets and portraits); could it be that you are crashing upon meeting a new species? If so they could be using an outdated mod and the game crashes when the assets fail to load. 

Only other option is to do a few passes on your mod list; disable half your mods and see if you can force a crash in game. If it does then you know your issue is in that block of mods; if not then it is in the other. Keep cutting you load order in half like this until you can narrow down which is the culprit.

6 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Random thought, since its not a crash on load and only once your in game, does it crash at a particular point? For instance your mod list is mostly for empire generation (shipsets and portraits); could it be that you are crashing upon meeting a new species? If so they could be using an outdated mod and the game crashes when the assets fail to load. 

Only other option is to do a few passes on your mod list; disable half your mods and see if you can force a crash in game. If it does then you know your issue is in that block of mods; if not then it is in the other. Keep cutting you load order in half like this until you can narrow down which is the culprit.

notreally at a certain point but if i had to guess its during a new alien species meeting..dont know cause it just stutters then instantly to crash reporter. ill try that thanks

16 minutes ago, Cilence said:

notreally at a certain point but if i had to guess its during a new alien species meeting..dont know cause it just stutters then instantly to crash reporter. ill try that thanks

That would make a certain amount of sense. You can see if any of your skins or shipsets are outdated in the species creation screen. Make a new species and check the portraits for the ships and species portraits carefully. If you see any blank boxes or missing portraits (or other obviously placeholder images) then that is a likely cause. Your game has populated a random species with that outdated ship/portrait and as soon as you encounter them the game tries to load the conflicting files and crashes.

Not a guarantee, but a place to start. Good luck!

4 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

That would make a certain amount of sense. You can see if any of your skins or shipsets are outdated in the species creation screen. Make a new species and check the portraits for the ships and species portraits carefully. If you see any blank boxes or missing portraits (or other obviously placeholder images) then that is a likely cause. Your game has populated a random species with that outdated ship/portrait and as soon as you encounter them the game tries to load the conflicting files and crashes.

Not a guarantee, but a place to start. Good luck!

Foud it its really weird apparently LV doesn't like psionics re-re expanded at least if it below the nsc2 main mod.. it makes alot of blank portraits in the unbidden race for some reason unless it is above nsc with lustful void activated

Been going back and forth trying to figure out what mod added the cheat trait so I could disable it. Disappointed to find it's this one. If I wanted a cheat perk I have a lot to chose from among the endless horde of cheat mods already available.

Though, I suppose I can tolerate it as long as it does not get picked by any AI empires, but I have not managed to figure that out.

I suggest making this cheat perk separate from the core mod.

14 hours ago, Zorlond said:

Random empires are incapable of picking the cheat trait. They can't even use it later once they're able to add traits. And, actually, I find that it's more trouble than it's worth, as trait -picks- are much more valuable than trait -points-.

Not if you also have mods that add extra trait picks. Thanks for the reply :)

On 2/28/2021 at 10:41 AM, Asylianna said:

Has anyone had issues with Sentient Acquisitions not actually abducting pops properly? I set up a play through based around this and couldn't get it to work.  I thought this might be due to some kind of mod conflict, but stripping a play set down to just LV doesn't seem to fare any better.

The target planets have enough pops and their crime-rate skyrockets, but even letting the operation run for 10-20 years I still don't get a single new pop.

All of my attempts have been with only my homeworld as a viable destination. Is that an issue? I thought it might be a problem with unusual planet types, but even with the default vanilla planet choice it still won't work. :(

This one hiccup aside, I love the mod! Please keep up the amazing work! :)

So I went and tried the lawful corp version as well, which also failed to add pops of the species present on the planet of said branch office.

Has anyone else had any luck getting the sexual corp branch office HQs to actually send pops to your worlds? Do you have to have a migration treaty with the target empire to get it to work?

Hey is this the best mod for lewd or raunchy events ? I have a few others that add too it but this mostly seems bare. besides flavor text which fair enough not much else you can do in this game i guess. I jsut kinda wanted longer stories from the boxes or something. While this is fine for not messing the game up too much from what i've seen this is the best mod but doesn't seem to have as much as i would have thought from what I've heard.