On 11/28/2020 at 9:05 AM, NoirXiaoba said:

So, for my first run with LV I played as a milk-producing sex-crazed futa Gestalt, and while it was pretty fun and challenging to balance all those needy cows and the increased amenities usage, it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be extremely distracting for regular drones in a Gestalt, if they were constantly connected to billions of peers currently experiencing pleasure and orgasm? I feel that any (organic) Gestalt going the sex craze route should suffer serious penalties on their entire industrial production, making it neccessary to invest in the LV options to balance out the loss in minerals and energy.

Aside from that: works like a charm on Stellaris Butler. No instabilities, no CTDs. I only feel that LV anomalies are a little rare.

My first thought on this was 'makes sense'.  My second thought was 'not if they've evolved so that's normal for them'.

What that put together tells me: This sounds like a good trait.  Give a minus to overall production if there are workers in that job.  Could also have the inverse trait: Increased happiness from those jobs.

I just tried this out and I noticed that if you use a gestalt driven assimilator, the trade values are wasted since they don't use trade values of any kind. They also have complex and simple drones strata and this mod uses leader and worker strata with them, I think it was.

Suggestion: I always thought it odd that there was no breeding facility or any building or job to increase the cyborg production on a gestalt driven assimilator planet. The hive mind has one, but they do not. A building like that seems like a good fit.

yay the mod was updated. in the changelog you mentioned that you will rework hive so if you read this comment i would like to suggest one thing. With the necroid dlc they have added the mechanic of necrophage that increase their pop using other pops. Could you do a similiar thing with brood parasite hive pls? it would be cool if with these types of hive to increase your pop you need to "capture" other species and use them as breeding stock. so if its possible can you make so that brood parasite instead of having a super growth speed (brood parasite increase pop growth of 20% wich is insane) they have a pop growth depending on how many others "breeding stock" pop they have on the planet or maybe do like the necrophage so every tot month some pop convert into your main species? that would be really awesom

yay the mod was updated. in the changelog you mentioned that you will rework hive so if you read this comment i would like to suggest one thing. With the necroid dlc they have added the mechanic of necrophage that increase their pop using other pops. Could you do a similiar thing with brood parasite hive pls? it would be cool if with these types of hive to increase your pop you need to "capture" other species and use them as breeding stock. so if its possible can you make so that brood parasite instead of having a super growth speed (brood parasite increase pop growth of 20% wich is insane) they have a pop growth depending on how many others "breeding stock" pop they have on the planet or maybe do like the necrophage so every tot month some pop convert into your main species? that would be really awesom

There is already a function with that in mind called baby factory. I don't know all the requirements to unlock it, but I do think you need purge option available at least

Edit: Oh and blood parasite too

Hi, first time using mods not from steam so It took a while but finally see all the mods in the stellaris launcher but is says that "the path in this mod descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" when I try and enable the Lustful Void mod, at the moment I am only using your mods on build 2.8.1

also I tried finding the Requires Anal smex! mod, did not find it, pretty sure it was a joke but tottaly lost here, Please HELP

On 12/24/2020 at 10:25 AM, wazerblade said:

Amazing Mod!

just curious about how I could set up a new game which has submissive female and dominat male , thus I can trigger more event like rape

was some time ago i played the game but you could use one of the empire option that make you start with two species i think one of the option is to start with a sort of "lesser" servant species in vanilla Stellaris and make it so that the main race is dominant (think with is mod you can even make it a all male species) and make the "lesser" servant species a all female submissive species  that should do what you want i use to do it myself when i create a empire

Love the mod!

That said, how come you didn't include all the content from MASSA?

Some of my favorite stuff, e.g. the instutionalized sex slavery civic or the sadomasochist evoltion are missing. In general, while theres plenty of traits, theres precious few civics

Any chance of it being (re)implemented in the future?

Also, are there plans for traditions? Ideally integrated with Steam mods like Plentiful Traditions, rather than vanilla

i was able to get issue fixed for 2.7 before updating, now since ive updated the problem arised again and i dont know what i did.....
Dealing with the creation of species menu, under traits tab, the description of the trait runs out of the box, i looked on here and around but they all reference the trait box, not the description. One person asked the same thing, but then said read last sentence on main mod page.....but that either reference the UI mod or the desciption sentence was removed when the mod was updated.
I do use UI overhaul which i thought it would be a UI thing but that doesnt mention anything about description trait box. 
So im asking here what mod can i use to make the description box be able to scroll

Does anyone else have a problem with the traits menu after getting all the relevant tech for genetic modifications? In my case, there are simply so many traits, that the menu window is not listing all of them. (I know they are there further below, when i pick some from the list, some i could not see until then turn up in the bottom, but not all of them, the male specific traits and the disadvantages are simply not reachable once you get all the traits.) Screwing around with the resolution and the UI scaling did not help so far. (Only made the game an eyesore, i am already on the highest settings.)

Love the mod otherwise, and this is my only problem so far btw.

Edit: Welp, i should have looked around before i posted this. Still, in case anyone faces the same problem, there is a mod that is simply just called "more trait space" on steam, that fixes the issue.

[Bug]

1: The crossbreeding traits create new species even when just 1 of the partners has it. Doesn't match the tooltip so probably a bug

2: They're actually new SPECIES, rather than subspecies of the parents, like with the vanilla trait. In a larger empire with the main race having crossbreeding, this gives you ~10+ new species per month. Which is horrible clutter with no way to fix it unless your empire has Purging, which Xenophile empires will usually not.
Merging them via genetic engineering isnt possible since they are separate species

Makes the interbreeder trait pretty unusable right now

There is a mod called "Total Assimilation" on the steam workshop that allows for different species to be assimilated into the founding species without being a hivemind. That said since your main species cant get the perfect hybrid perk as is, and I kind of feel like this defeats the point of the perk. Since the perk has only possitives surely the point is to give all of your species.

Though i get the idea that the hybrid would in theory be a new species, but maybe there should be some way to convert existing species into the new hybrid?

Just want to say, great mod so far. Though I am wondering is divine coupling intentionally supposed to only be for dictatorial and oligarchic empires? I feel left out with my god-emperor imperial empire :c

On 1/1/2021 at 10:34 PM, Hamakabula said:

[Bug]

1: The crossbreeding traits create new species even when just 1 of the partners has it. Doesn't match the tooltip so probably a bug

2: They're actually new SPECIES, rather than subspecies of the parents, like with the vanilla trait. In a larger empire with the main race having crossbreeding, this gives you ~10+ new species per month. Which is horrible clutter with no way to fix it unless your empire has Purging, which Xenophile empires will usually not.
Merging them via genetic engineering isnt possible since they are separate species

Makes the interbreeder trait pretty unusable right now

Yeah I have this problem as well even if the other species doesn't have intercompatible womb- Hybrid species will still spawn.

Only thing I can really do is have them purged or merged into my current species with the 'Enhanced Gene Modding' mod on steam. Only problem is that it can take a while to bio research some of the more cool/helpful parts of the mod like turning random species into sub-species of your own or changing a sub species into a base species.

18 hours ago, dragondxlv said:

Just want to say, great mod so far. Though I am wondering is divine coupling intentionally supposed to only be for dictatorial and oligarchic empires? I feel left out with my god-emperor imperial empire :c

Yeah I have this problem as well even if the other species doesn't have intercompatible womb- Hybrid species will still spawn.

Only thing I can really do is have them purged or merged into my current species with the 'Enhanced Gene Modding' mod on steam. Only problem is that it can take a while to bio research some of the more cool/helpful parts of the mod like turning random species into sub-species of your own or changing a sub species into a base species.

Good tip though, thanks.

I've been looking for a mod to do just that but didnt find any

Edit: Its still pretty gamebreaking though since the AI also seems to do it. My galaxy species screen takes almost a minute to load now...

Heyho question, are there any good portrait mods that have a patch for LV? Know you can change it yourself, but prefer not do fiddle with anything. So was just wondering if there are some good portrait mods you could recommend me. Doesn't have to be over sexually, as long as humanoid and more interesting than the base versions.

Blood Parasites, how the heck do they work?

From several days playing them, my impression was that it is mostly just fluff with flat 15% growth bonus, a 30% moral boost/malus for pops when you do get the event with two species on the same planet, which is decent enough to roleplay it.

Reading this topic now, i am given the impression there is supposed to be more to it, that would make it worth it from a mechanics perspective too.

Latest entry i read, suggest you get a baby factory event/bonus when purging is on. Assuming displacement only policy is not good enough, meaning you have to play a xenophobe, which seems counterintuitive to a species that needs others to propagate, but fine.  I tried it. Nothing happened.

Does it need to be a specific kind of purging? Because it did not work with processing, extermination or displacement.

Some older posts also suggested you have to have population controls enabled instead. I tried with both the policy, and enabling it for the species, nothing happened besides my brood mother slaves no longer growing.

Does anyone know the exact criteria to actually get the brood parasite event/mechanics working properly? I hope its not just for the brood parasite hive minds, because their war goal disabling white peace (that anyone declaring war on your will trigger) pretty much makes them unplayable, as it locks you in never ending wars that are just a drag even if you can win them eventually. Plus, those just act like assimilators anyway. No option to keep unassmilated brood mothers as breeding stock around.

Sorry, how do you get SE humanoids and this mod to work together? Have the game, SE humanoids and the patch for this game. However, my starting species still has both sexes when I start the game.

Could this mod help? If yes where would I put the files?

C

Ok, not really important, but I wanted to share this timing.

So, I have a mod with British music, and I was listening to "Men of Harlech."

It got to the line "Can't you see their spear points gleaming?"

At which point, one of my research projects completed, and the advisor goes, "Yes, but how does it help me fuck better?"

Wew lads, I'm currently making a gender patch for SE Humans 2 but it's turning out harder than expected, since a lot of things in SEH2 are borked especially concerning animation assets. Will probably post it soon if I manage to fix it.

Also I have no idea what "vanilla scaled" and "SE scaled" portraits are supposed to be, they are the exact same size as far as I can tell.

Edit: nevermind, got it, it's breast size ?