Jump to content
Lithia<3

[mod] [Stellaris] Lustful Void - WIP

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Tex said:

Suggestion here for an event. L-cluster nanites attempting to reprogram (in case or robotic empire) or affect (biological empire)'s behavior. Kind of like one of the covenants that randomizes the traits, but this one would randomize the mod traits specifically. Say, you have pops with no traits from the mod, after the event they'd gain one or two, then it'd be changed again on next proc, and so on.

honesty the only traits i could see them s either getting an artificial womb (robot) or getting inter-compatible sperm / womb. This only because the grey goo is trying to mimic real biological life. 

Link to post

So, I found a pair of excellent sci-fi sex stories, centered around a group of slavers who kidnap women from all over the galaxy, and yearly force them to compete in an event definitely inspired by the Hunger Games, but with rape instead of murder.  I've been modelling my naughty Stellaris empire on that concept, but there's a few things I'd like to see to really make it take off.

 

Some way to "abduct" pops from other Empires.  Something that triggers an event where your slavers or bounty hunters or something manage to nab a person or two from a freighter or outpost or something, and if you get it to trigger enough times, you gain 1 pop of that species on one of your planets.  Maybe eventually being able to select them as a growable pop on any planet you own.

 

These stories controlled the slaves through an implant, which made it impossible for the slaves to hurt men, harm themselves unless directly ordered to, and follow all orders.  A tech like that could be fun, making slave happiness irrelevant because they can't disobey.

Link to post

What about something for the mega corps along those lines? A building for the criminal tipes that let you abduct pops? or one for the spiritualist that uses the lure of sex to boost migration from that planet to yours? As well as mayby spawning some of your species or hybrids of them on their worlds.

 

As to outright abduction you have raiders and despoilers. a sexy bent to that might be nice; esspecialy where you have boader friction with an empire and a policy that can get you slave pops or create a one way "migration" of abducted pops.

 

Another thought is possiby gaing pops through running out raiders and pirate stations. You might liberate their slaves, sending them home for a opinion boost. Or offering them asylum for more pops. Or enslaving them. Or purging the filthy xenos. Whatever floats your boat.

 

Last thought is for primatives. What about using the obsivation station to "harvest" the primatives for pops, amenaties, trade value, food or energy. Food an energy are mainly for gestalt empires or xenophobes. Pops is abducting or enlightening the people to your empire as slaves or citizens. Trade value is selling the locals off, or merchandizing or reality TV. Amenites is using them for tourism, either people going on sex holidays or maybe more like people going to hunt them down like out of the preditor. Thral  and penal worlds could also be used in a similar way I suppose.

 

 

Link to post

I noticed with the overhaul mod (for screen resolutinon) with a screen 1366x768 it just unplayable, suggestion?

Also, I would suggest tratis or leader traits wich as the old mod (As far I see), for dominant spicies make others more willing to be their vassal and viceversa with submissive spicies

Link to post
2 hours ago, ErikModi said:

So, I found a pair of excellent sci-fi sex stories, centered around a group of slavers who kidnap women from all over the galaxy, and yearly force them to compete in an event definitely inspired by the Hunger Games, but with rape instead of murder.  I've been modelling my naughty Stellaris empire on that concept, but there's a few things I'd like to see to really make it take off.

 

Some way to "abduct" pops from other Empires.  Something that triggers an event where your slavers or bounty hunters or something manage to nab a person or two from a freighter or outpost or something, and if you get it to trigger enough times, you gain 1 pop of that species on one of your planets.  Maybe eventually being able to select them as a growable pop on any planet you own.

 

These stories controlled the slaves through an implant, which made it impossible for the slaves to hurt men, harm themselves unless directly ordered to, and follow all orders.  A tech like that could be fun, making slave happiness irrelevant because they can't disobey.

That is in the base game believe it or not! Nihilistic Acquisition is an ascension perk that let you "raid" with orbital bombardment basically abducting pops rather than killing them. The implants are called "Nerve Staples" available through the gene modding accession path; constant 100% happiness and better "slave" outputs but worse specialist.

Link to post

Hmm.  Yeah, I'm aware of the raiding bombardment, but it still requires war, and might as well just conquer at that point! :)

I wasn't aware of nerve stapling, I'll have to look into that.  Went Psychic this playthrough, didn't realize that killed the gene modding path.

Link to post
39 minutes ago, ErikModi said:

Hmm.  Yeah, I'm aware of the raiding bombardment, but it still requires war, and might as well just conquer at that point! :)

I wasn't aware of nerve stapling, I'll have to look into that.  Went Psychic this playthrough, didn't realize that killed the gene modding path.

You dont need a conquest CB to use a Nhilistic Aquisition, just be rivals to take enemy pops without take any enemy planet

Link to post
1 hour ago, espguy said:

Any way I can help with the mod?

The usual way.

Play the mod and submit reports for bugs you find.

Plus no modder in the existence of modding is opposed to hearing suggestions. Even less are opposed to fully fledged creative content suggestions including (but not limited to) stories, texts and images.

It depends on the modder and the suggestion whether that suggestion actually gets implemented, though.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

The usual way.

Play the mod and submit reports for bugs you find.

Plus no modder in the existence of modding is opposed to hearing suggestions. Even less are opposed to fully fledged creative content suggestions including (but not limited to) stories, texts and images.

It depends on the modder and the suggestion whether that suggestion actually gets implemented, though.

I used to write when younger, created some worlds and some people liked them but gave up because I couldnt keep a story for more than 40 chapters. Still I may be able to write events. I also have some coding experience. I never bothered oding/modding stellaris by myself so i may need time to learn a new language but i would love to help with the mod *(specially shroud related stuff).

Link to post

The next step (as mentioned on the road map) will be buildings and a lot of them will have to do with slavery.

 

@espguy Pm me if you want and I'll send you my discord id, we can talk about any ideas there. Specifically ideas related to the veil, I was looking for more of those. ;)

 

@kiargo The UI mod I linked does not support that resolution unfortunately.

 

Also, I will make all 3 ascension paths available in one game eventually. I don't like how one locks you out from any of the others.

Link to post

I am currently playing through with a few other mods active, and it seems like planetary modifiers could be an interesting direction to go in. Things Like "Titanic Life" and Atmospheric Aphrodisiacs/Hallucinogens" are already in game, event chains surrounding colonies on those planets would be great.

 

Colonists trying to breed with the local wildlife for example or Atmospheric Aphrodisiacs spontaneously causing orgies and cutting planet productivity.

Link to post
12 hours ago, kiargo said:

I noticed with the overhaul mod (for screen resolutinon) with a screen 1366x768 it just unplayable, suggestion?

delete the files of interfaces that don't match up with the resolution, i do that since i only really care about the trait interface during gene modding so just keep the "species_mod_window.gui" to keep that specific window 

Link to post
12 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Also, I will make all 3 ascension paths available in one game eventually. I don't like how one locks you out from any of the others.

 

Don't.

First there are mods out there that already do that.

Second some people actually like a meaningful choice.

Third it will cause conflicts. Adding content is more or less risk-free. Changing content is not.

Link to post
17 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

The next step (as mentioned on the road map) will be buildings and a lot of them will have to do with slavery.

Also, I will make all 3 ascension paths available in one game eventually. I don't like how one locks you out from any of the others.

5 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

 

Don't.

First there are mods out there that already do that.

Second some people actually like a meaningful choice.

Third it will cause conflicts. Adding content is more or less risk-free. Changing content is not.

 

Perhaps make some new ascension paths that are appropriately filthy?

Maybe have one where your pops are living in (appropriately lewd) VR and do everything in the real world via surrogates?

Unique Techs: Holographic ships and soldiers. Super tanky but no DMG output. Mix them into normal forces to act as damage sponges.

Pseudo Hivemind via intergalactic internet. Massive boost in unity and happiness?

 

Anyone have any ideas for Lewd Ascensions?

 

Also: Hell yeah I love me some sex slaves!

Link to post

Regarding the events that are being converted into LV format, is there way to limit what kind of events get fired based on traits? or perhaps an in-game menu to decide what can fire or not, based on the type of content? For example, science gone wrong event wouldn't make much sense if it were to fire for a team of scientist from all-male species. :D

Link to post

What are the designers intentions regarding the Xeno-Comparability Ascension perk? It is very similar to the design goal of the mod and I was wondering if that was intentional. The perk lets you create hybrids in a similar way to this mod so I wanted to know if the intention was to have them stack, or will they interact in some special way down the line? Another more radical option is to figure out how to give this perk to everyone on game start and use it as the basis for your breeding going forwards.

 

Some ideas for ascension perks:

-Institutionalized Sexual slavery: removes the slavery penalty to Unity production and Slave pops increase happiness of normal pops. Masochistic pops get a happiness boost.

-Breeder Citizenship: Low amenities usage; low pop political power; increased pop growth speed.

-"Legal Rape" purge type: Slow pop decline but a new pop of your primary species appears when the undesirable pop dies.

-Brothel worlds: Similar to Arcology world but districts produce trade; immagration pull; ammenaties; etc. Sex worlds basically.

-"Sexual Renaissance" Ascension path: Lowering of social inhibitions lets pops start developing kinks/fetishes in the form or new skills on leaders.

-Deviant Tastes: Kinks/fetish skills are doubled in power but also have a negative. Skills tend to be "darker".

-Polygamous Xenology: Pops are encouraged to carry on multiple romantic relationships with as many xeno species as possible; migration treaties with other civilizations are twice as strong.

-Breed Them Out: A planet controlled by another civilisation with your primary species comprising more than 50% of their total population flips to your control. I like the idea of "peaceful conquest" through migration.

 

 

Link to post
36 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

What are the designers intentions regarding the Xeno-Comparability Ascension perk? It is very similar to the design goal of the mod and I was wondering if that was intentional. The perk lets you create hybrids in a similar way to this mod so I wanted to know if the intention was to have them stack,

The hybrid events are remnants of Sexual Gameplay which this mod incorporated. It was around before the 2.2 rework. It is not perfect but is available to empires that are not xenophile as well.

Link to post
22 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

I am currently playing through with a few other mods active, and it seems like planetary modifiers could be an interesting direction to go in. Things Like "Titanic Life" and Atmospheric Aphrodisiacs/Hallucinogens" are already in game, event chains surrounding colonies on those planets would be great.

 

Colonists trying to breed with the local wildlife for example or Atmospheric Aphrodisiacs spontaneously causing orgies and cutting planet productivity.

There's already quite a few extensive ideas regarding planet modifiers and features. Also I'll look into lewd ascension perks eventually.

 

11 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

 

Don't.

First there are mods out there that already do that.

Second some people actually like a meaningful choice.

Third it will cause conflicts. Adding content is more or less risk-free. Changing content is not.

I mean, not only would it have been optional, but I had a few unique things related to having two or more paths chosen planned. And I knew there were probably many other mods that do it already...it's not very hard to do after all lol.

 

5 hours ago, DrMojoDoc said:

Regarding the events that are being converted into LV format, is there way to limit what kind of events get fired based on traits? or perhaps an in-game menu to decide what can fire or not, based on the type of content? For example, science gone wrong event wouldn't make much sense if it were to fire for a team of scientist from all-male species. :D

I'll see what I can do once Darkspleen shares what he's been working on with me.

Link to post
6 hours ago, DrMojoDoc said:

Regarding the events that are being converted into LV format, is there way to limit what kind of events get fired based on traits? or perhaps an in-game menu to decide what can fire or not, based on the type of content? For example, science gone wrong event wouldn't make much sense if it were to fire for a team of scientist from all-male species. :D

Doing that is easy. I've been doing that for things in MASSA for quite a long time now. Unfortunately all-male species are going to have incredibly little content in regards to the MASSA stuff.

Link to post
1 minute ago, darkspleen said:

Doing that is easy. I've been doing that for things in MASSA for quite a long time now. Unfortunately all-male species are going to have incredibly little content in regards to the MASSA stuff.

Oh, I'm sure more events will be added eventually that are thematically appropriate. It just bugged me from time to time when events like tentacle creature would fire for me when I was playing as tentacle creatures lol.

Link to post

I have a couple of issues. 

1. Even with xenobreeder policies enabled my pops still turn either all male or all female

2. On one planet I got a bunch of the kidnapped events that are only supposed to happen once. Huge drain on influence

3. Custom loading screens don't work and I'm not sure why

4. New races keep being created super often. It's fine if it is every once in a while but if it happens once or twice a year than that is too much

Link to post
1 hour ago, OutlyingAvian said:

I have a couple of issues. 

1. Even with xenobreeder policies enabled my pops still turn either all male or all female

2. On one planet I got a bunch of the kidnapped events that are only supposed to happen once. Huge drain on influence

3. Custom loading screens don't work and I'm not sure why

4. New races keep being created super often. It's fine if it is every once in a while but if it happens once or twice a year than that is too much

A small hotfix has been released to help with that. As for the loading screens not working, you'll have to send me your error.log file after playing the game with ONLY them enabled.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...