Lithia<3

[mod] [Stellaris] Lustful Void - WIP

Just a FYI the new beta update borks origins cause they changed the origin syntax. Don't use on the new beta any mod that adds a new origin will find the origin list when they go to modify a species selection origin will see that their origin selection screen is bugged out.

I'm having some issues getting the new origins to show up. I have reinstalled both the game and the mod itself countless times, and yet they won't show up at all.

Anyone know why this may be happening, and/or have a fix?

On 4/9/2020 at 5:56 PM, Zarenko35 said:

I'm having some issues getting the new origins to show up. I have reinstalled both the game and the mod itself countless times, and yet they won't show up at all.

Anyone know why this may be happening, and/or have a fix?

READ my post above... 

I'm trying to localization the mod to my translation. but I don't know why after the I change the text in quotation mark. The game will show the code but not my translation. Even I trans back to English it sill not work. 

For example, the Dominant traits become trait_lv_dominant

Does anybody know the reason?

Just thought I'd throw this out there, 2.6.3 seems to have broken the Parallel evolution civic. I can still take it, and customize the species, but when the game starts, all pops are of my main species and secondary species doesn't exist. It worked fine before 2.6.3, and I was using the same mods as before.

Never mind, found that I missed one the new mods I downloaded, deactivated that and found that parallel evolution worked fine on 2.6.3

Well, I tried loading only with Lustful Void and the game works. Tried to pair it with SSX Portraits and SSX Traits and more including the SSX Portraits LV patch right below SSX Portraits but the game crashes when loading a new game, any suggestions?

Edit: Apologies, false alarm, seems like out of all of my mods (only 19 actually) it was More Ascension Perks that caused the issue? Strange but nevertheless, fixed after disabling it.

4 hours ago, sss1sss11 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915432220 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2064265882

Is it possible to make a patch for these two mods for only women and only men?

I'd like to know this also, mostly for the Humans SE mod. I've spent a brief period of time looking at how you can manipulate pops to appear as one gender, but it appears quite a bit more involved than, say, changing how many trait picks you get, which is what I was hoping was all it took. 

Hi guys. Sorry but am a bit stuck. What are the requirements in game to open up the robotic trains for Cybernetic Womb?

Been trying to get it unlocked but having trouble figuring it out. I know you can get it in the empire creator but I can't figure out how to unlock it in game play.

So far have been trying to research the heck out of it and making sure I can get as many of the robotics improvement as possible.

Alright, so master modder I am not, but IF you're using Human SE, and IF you want a single gender for your species, the quick and dirty version isn't too terribly difficult.

Recommend you grab Notepad++, since that seems to be what everyone recommends, and quite honestly, it's much nicer on the formatting anyway. Takes less than five minutes to download and install.

You can simply open 07_portraits_human.txt in \workshop\content\281990\2058219282\gfx\portraits\portraits

Simply delete any reference to the gender you don't want. So for instance, if you want male only pops, you're looking for any sections that begin with:

add = {

portraits = {
      human_female_01
      human_female_02
      etc...
}

delete all of it, including the Add and Portraits lines, and the curly braces. Another reason Notepad++ is optimal, clicking a line with a curly brace will show you its opposite. Also delete all the human_female (or human_male depending on what you're after) lines in the initial "portraits = {" block at the top of the file.

It's inelegant and specific, but it works. You now have male or female only leaders AND pops. In fact, if you try to swap to whatever gender you deleted in the Empire creation screen, you'll get a default image with no options.

You can also edit clothing and hairstyles if you so choose so only specific combinations appear for virtually any leader or pop, but I haven't messed around with it too much and I'm still sifting through the syntax. Plus, the files are lengthy. You would edit the files in the asset_selectors folder, presumably adding or deleting whatever you need for your empire type.

Hopefully, this helped...someone until someone cleverer and more driven than myself can release a mod for the mod.

On 4/22/2020 at 6:02 AM, sss1sss11 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915432220 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2064265882

Is it possible to make a patch for these two mods for only women and only men?

Second.  This is a really great mod for animated humans that toes the line really well between lewdness and still seeming immersive with the universe.

Thanks emptystring for the workaround above, but personally that's not for me as I like playing humans "lost colony" style and that edit would affect the other humans in the galaxy.  I'd love to see a patch made for this mod.

Just played through some games with this mod on, enjoyed it a lot, have a couple of suggetions.

Firstly, the leader traits seem a bit unbalanced, especially the ruler traits. Having a ruler that gives +30% pop growth in addition to other things, and stuff like it kinda makes the game too easy to be interesting.

Secondly, it feels like there's too much pop growth going on. Playing through felt kinda frantic as worlds were growing so quickly it was difficult to manage. Maybe have less traits give an increase to pop growth speed. There were also a lot of traits which just gave a bunch of generic bonuses, whereas to me I feel like choosing certian traits should make your pops good at specific things, not just generically better.

I really enjoyed the Titanic Beasts event chain, and would love to see more stuff that follows on from existing events or planetary features.

This should make lustful void and SE human compatible.  I have made some changes to apparel delete that if you don't like those, but some of those changes assigned clothes or lack thereof to sex jobs.  Elves of stellaris patch is already included in the LVPortraitsPatch file in the downloads section.  as with any patch make sure it is loaded after its parent files.

SE_human_LV.7z

5 hours ago, Vingthor said:

This should make lustful void and SE human compatible.  I have made some changes to apparel delete that if you don't like those, but some of those changes assigned clothes or lack thereof to sex jobs.  Elves of stellaris patch is already included in the LVPortraitsPatch file in the downloads section.  as with any patch make sure it is loaded after its parent files.

SE_human_LV.7z 10.32 kB · 4 downloads

Which mod did you use as a base? The list in your portraits file seems half of what's in the base mod required for SE-Hard.

This one is the one I cooked up yesterday for myself using SE-Modest (formerly "SE-Human"):

07_portraits_human.txt

It seems kind of silly to me that you can build brothels and sex cities as a hive mind. i'm trying playing them for the first time and i don't see how it would be useful for them. Plus, as far as my very limited run went, you don't seem to use trade value or commodities as a hive mind? Which alters the effectiveness of dairy farms as well.

Got an issue I need help with. My Stellaris game does not acknowledge that I have mods installed that weren't installed via Steam Workshop. I've tried going back to 2.2.7, but that didn't work and I start it up through steam so I don't have a Paradox Launcher to reinstall.

Edit: I got it to work. Had to uninstall Launcher V2, reinstall the game, then extract the mod into the mod folder and have all the mod files in the same mod folder.