Any chanses for futa/hermaphodite content? Like some additional traits, especially that can combine with "All female/male" (or simply allow both sexes traits for them)?  Also, is there any way to get rid of brood parasite?

Thanks for reply.

I've already tried it few times with population and migration control, while using console commands to speed up genetic modification (otherwise it takes too much time). At first, it works, but parasite is continue to randomly pop out on different planetes and other species.

Maybe, it's just my lack of gameplay mechanic understanding, but there's really need an option (research or event) to control parasite's spreading or even permanently exterminate it.

1 hour ago, justhereforskyrimmods said:

It crashes for me , no error no nothing .  the game starts with the mob but if i pick a trait  and press start... crash .  I tried 2.2.6.2 and 2.7 , also tried deleting species_archetypes   from the mod file according to the comments above.

Have you tried disabling other mods to test for conflicts?

@justhereforskyrimmods Load the game with just my mod, try to create a custom empire and when it crashes either pm me or post your error.log file. It's located here: (...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\logs). You need to make it crash first, or I won't see it on the log.

@DiCol If you don't want the trait in your game, you can comment it out with a "#" symbol in the traits file located here: (...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\Lustful Void\common\traits\lv_species_traits.txt)...here's an example if you're not sure what to do.

1.png.33ca5a0ba8e8713b7b7665675bbe2e83.png

@JesusKreist I'm not sure if I want to make that a permanent thing...but I'll think about it. Here's a modified event file you can use in the meantime.

lv_brood_parasite.txt

Forgot to mention this as I was kind of in a hurry. Just disable the brood parasite events in the options menu, wait for the traits to get cleaned up and re-enable the events again...that should fix it in any existing saves.

13 hours ago, DiCol said:

Any chanses for futa/hermaphodite content? Like some additional traits, especially that can combine with "All female/male" (or simply allow both sexes traits for them)?  Also, is there any way to get rid of brood parasite?

while i do hate futas. i loved the fact the when they popped up in MASSA you got the chance to crack down on them crushing their hopes and dreams. (if you are were an authoritarian.) despite it being just single event, and finding herm shop in asteroid. It also fun having the opinion to "restore the natural order of things" and force the shop to make mining gear instead. 

something similar to that would fun. thought if you choose to make it into event chain that results in lower happiness (for a time) or results in futa extremists revolting and taking over the planet i'd be happy to send the Red scorpions to deal with them. (just the cruel overload i am.) 

20 minutes ago, kiargo said:

hello, a random guy here, I would like know wich is the sense of making single tratis to increase a bit food production, minerals, happyness, consumer goods comsumption, etc...

If you're asking why, a lot of the happiness has to do with sexual satisfaction, consumer goods have to do with inedible productions such as horns and wool meaning they need a bit less in goods. So on, so forth.
A lot of traits at the moment, especially food production, may be using some placeholder bonuses until relevant buildings like dairies are added.
If you're curious about anything specific, ask. I'll tell you the reasoning.

54 minutes ago, darkspleen said:

I'm going to be working on converting the anomalies and observation events from MASSA to this mod over the next two days, so if there's something you guys REALLY want to see in regards to those specific events speak up.

i loved the sexual experiments but kind of got sick the missing scientists (the one were they got captured.) I sadly never got the sexy cult event chain to fire off.

12 minutes ago, Zaroth_0 said:

If you're asking why, a lot of the happiness has to do with sexual satisfaction, consumer goods have to do with inedible productions such as horns and wool meaning they need a bit less in goods. So on, so forth.
A lot of traits at the moment, especially food production, may be using some placeholder bonuses until relevant buildings like dairies are added.
If you're curious about anything specific, ask. I'll tell you the reasoning.

I just downloaded the mod because I feel curiosity, I can know more or less the why. Just feels too much, espefcially with SSX

1 hour ago, kiargo said:

hello, a random guy here, I would like know wich is the sense of making single tratis to increase a bit food production, minerals, happyness, consumer goods comsumption, etc...

I know Lithia is going to be rebalancing the traits eventually, so just keep in mind that the stats and whatnot are liable to change.

53 minutes ago, justhere2look said:

i loved the sexual experiments but kind of got sick the missing scientists (the one were they got captured.) I sadly never got the sexy cult event chain to fire off.

Those will be making a comeback of course. I might end up rebalancing things. Not sure yet. I want to add more observation events, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to that or what they'll actually look like.

2 hours ago, darkspleen said:

I know Lithia is going to be rebalancing the traits eventually, so just keep in mind that the stats and whatnot are liable to change.

Those will be making a comeback of course. I might end up rebalancing things. Not sure yet. I want to add more observation events, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to that or what they'll actually look like.

Suggestion here for an event. L-cluster nanites attempting to reprogram (in case or robotic empire) or affect (biological empire)'s behavior. Kind of like one of the covenants that randomizes the traits, but this one would randomize the mod traits specifically. Say, you have pops with no traits from the mod, after the event they'd gain one or two, then it'd be changed again on next proc, and so on.