Hi. First off I would like to say, this is really cool mod. Love it. 

But I would like to ask , how to adds to the characters traits from this mod via console? I know is not nice to cheat....but for sex apeal my race I would like to have it. For example I would like to give my Leader Lustful body trait. I try to type: add_trait_leader ( char ID ) leader_trait_lustful_body - but dos not working :( 

Can anybody help me whit this problem please ? 

Many thanks in advance for any help

Kind regards

Lena 

1 hour ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Hi. First off I would like to say, this is really cool mod. Love it. 

But I would like to ask , how to adds to the characters traits from this mod via console? I know is not nice to cheat....but for sex apeal my race I would like to have it. For example I would like to give my Leader Lustful body trait. I try to type: add_trait_leader ( char ID ) leader_trait_lustful_body - but dos not working :( 

Can anybody help me whit this problem please ? 

Many thanks in advance for any help

Kind regards

Lena 

debugtooltip to see char ID then type add_trait_leader (ID here) then press enter and the console will give a list of all the traits that leader can have.

Then pick a trait by looking at the number  e.g. add_trait_leader 0 322 will give your ruler the lustful body trait.  This way is quicker and easier to give your leaders traits

I always love progress in games. So i think it would be great if dairys and brothels would have a chance to develop new traits within your race(which you cant start with).

Its just easy to avoid a -25% job output in trait select. But if your race would develop such traits midgame because you turned them into sex crazed hucows, that would make things more immersive.

And just to point out for other readers, that ID number for the trait is dynamically assigned by the game based on what other mods you have installed, so there is no 'list of ID's - you have to look it up yourself in the game as your numbers will be different from everyone else who isn't playing with the same mod list (and load order) as you.

The Mods Remastered Human and Elves of Stellaris wont work for me with the patches.

Either the portraits mods work but "all female" did not or after changed load order "all female" works but the regular portraits mods not.

I have only extraced the patches under \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. So it need a step further?

First i excepted to merge the files, but i see that the .mod points to this patch versions directory. But i did not lose the feeling that some resources are missing.

2 hours ago, Arbie2 said:

So I cannot for the life of me get this mod, and two other Stellaris mods from here, to work. Followed the instructions, but none of them are appearing in the launcher. Not even under another name.

Sounds like an issue the launcher has with outdated files that have been manually installed. Open the .mod file with a text editor and change the version number to the current version. At the moment Lithia is working on a update for the mod, but not eta yet...

The Mods Remastered Human and Elves of Stellaris wont work for me with the patches.

Either the portraits mods work but "all female" did not or after changed load order "all female" works but the regular portraits mods not.

I have only extraced the patches under \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. So it need a step further?

First i excepted to merge the files, but i see that the .mod points to this patch versions directory. But i did not lose the feeling that some resources are missing.

Those patches are currently outdated, disable them until the next update for the mod.

51 minutes ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Sounds like an issue the launcher has with outdated files that have been manually installed. Open the .mod file with a text editor and change the version number to the current version. At the moment Lithia is working on a update for the mod, but not eta yet...

Just tried that, and... nada. Even tried fiddling with the directory in the same file, to no difference.

Then I went back and did a clean install of the mods again, and they work now. Don't know what I did differently, but it's fixed, so thanks for the effort at least.

A number of people have had issues with the mod to showing up. It appears to be a combination of new launcher and windows update stuff. Doing a full reinstall (possibly booting up the game after you've removed the files) and checking windows defender settings are some of the fixes people have come up with.

New update soon(tm). A fix for the EOS compatibility will wither be in that, or whenever it's gotten around to (no promises :P).

I love this mod, but for some reason, my Brothels don't produce any Whore jobs. It says that it should in the tooltip, and the pop_jobs file shows that it SHOULD be producing these jobs, but it just... doesn't. And I don't mean that the jobs are there but no pops takes them, I mean the jobs straight up don't exist on the planet.

So, this mod is utterly shitting on my performance (problems started after install, ended after disabling). To be fair, I'm running alot of other mods from Workshop. But I also had literally zero issues with them even on my mediocre laptop. I'm running a Ryzen 7, GTX 2060 Super, and 32 GB of RAM. Not low-spec by any means. Do you have any idea what the issue might be?

Do the traits that supposedly efect jobs actualy do anything? The normal things like groth speeds work fine, but milk cows always peoduce the same amount of food and consumer goods.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:54 PM, Arbie2 said:

So I cannot for the life of me get this mod, and two other Stellaris mods from here, to work. Followed the instructions, but none of them are appearing in the launcher. Not even under another name.

I had an issue with none of my mods showing up, it turns out Stellaris was temporarily overwriting the .mod file when I would start the game, the solution I found was to mark the file as read-only.

16 hours ago, Alpha_Narwhal said:

Do the traits that supposedly efect jobs actualy do anything? The normal things like groth speeds work fine, but milk cows always peoduce the same amount of food and consumer goods.

Milk cow production bonuses not working is a known bug.

For anyone having trouble getting the mod to show up. I got it to work by going to the mod section and creating a new mod then transfer all files of the mod you want to work to that new mod. Even when I copied everything exactly to a manually created mod it would never show up.

New to this mod, looks fun! Is there anything I need to be aware of with how this new traits work? Is there some sort of guide? Was thinking about getting the sexual gameplay mod until I found out it was defunct. Is this similar in scope? 

Also, I never really used portrait mods, which ones can you guys recommend that are more... interesting than the paradox ones?

And do I need to go back to 2.3.1 or is this mod compatible with the newest patch? It is currently telling me it has an issue (needs 2.4) but still starts up.

And last thing, gameplay question: Any recommendations on starting species civics if you want to go with a female/submissive start?

OK, so I started this mod up with Elves as a race (so never dying), chose all female. But I start with male population and the growth window shows a male coming next. Seems like a bug/issue. Is there a way to fix this? think I have the compatibality mod installed properly (or how would I know if I fucked this up?)

2 hours ago, Gsus30 said:

OK, so I started this mod up with Elves as a race (so never dying), chose all female. But I start with male population and the growth window shows a male coming next. Seems like a bug/issue. Is there a way to fix this? think I have the compatibality mod installed properly (or how would I know if I fucked this up?)

If you are referring to the "Elves of Stellaris" mod then the path is outdated. It'll be updated once the next update to Lustful Void comes out...

Thanks good to know. About the buildings, do they add anything else besides what they state? So are they just flavor for the most part?

And I see no patch for Asari, but since that race is fully female anyway, does it matter? Or does the game break in some way if you take a non sanctioned potrait?

1 hour ago, Gsus30 said:

Thanks good to know. About the buildings, do they add anything else besides what they state? So are they just flavor for the most part?

And I see no patch for Asari, but since that race is fully female anyway, does it matter? Or does the game break in some way if you take a non sanctioned potrait?

Doesn't matter, any custom portrait mods that don't either have native compatibility or a patch simply won't have the functionality of the All-male/female traits in regards to the display of the appropriate genders being displayed. In other words if if doesn't already support or have an up-to-date patch for lustful void, if you choose the all-male trait for example you might still have female portraits show up randomly.....