Check your rules. Not edicts the other one. There's an option to have prostitution be illegal or not, basically. That said the additional concubines is for temples not for the brothels etc, if memory serves, and last I checked the spiritual ethic defaults to prostitution illegal... but can change it to allowed.

Request. I love playing with a lot of trade offs, my preferred race is biological synthetic sex dolls/slaves that start on a tomb world where their old masters have all died off. (Something about they stopped having children. lol.) 

Sex crazed is perfect and I love the -6 for it, but I've found myself having more points and not enough picks. 

Could you add a high +6 Immortal Bimbo trait that you pick from the start only that lowers tech, lowers experience boost and lowers opinion but gives big boost to sex jobs and and maybe lowers consumer goods usage.

Or if someone could point me towards a guide showing me how to make a trait. Love the mod!

Does the AI not build any of the buildings added by this mod?

I've set up a ton of branch offices on other empires' planets but I have yet to see a single brothel or dairy farm in their building lists, even though I built quite a few in my own empire lol

I'm still figuring out how AI weighting works, but does the "factor = 0" for each building mean the AI won't build it at all, or does it only check for the "weight" part? Here's an example:

ai_weight = {
        factor = 0
        modifier = {
            weight = 500
            OR = {
                free_jobs < 3
                lv_unemployed = yes
            }
            owner = {
                lv_uses_food = yes
                has_monthly_income = {
                    resource = food
                    value < 0
                }
            }
        }

There is a definite problem with the latest version, at least the one I got from LL.

There are no traits or events or a whole lot of other things in the ZIP archive I downloaded today.

I was thinking it was a problem with the mod load order since I had not used the game since the new launcher came out, but even with LV being the only mod on, still no traits or civics were showing up.

I checked my mods folder and there appear to be many things missing: The Events and Common folders in the zip downloaded today (4.5.1) are completely empty. There are just a pile of empty folders included in the zip. The zip only includes localizations, sound and (some?) content in the gfx folder.

EDIT: I am going to redownload and see if that is the problem

EDITI 2: IF you have problems with the mod, make sure you got all the stuff, it looks like the zip was not fully completed when comparing file sizes.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:43 AM, Sybian said:

Request. I love playing with a lot of trade offs, my preferred race is biological synthetic sex dolls/slaves that start on a tomb world where their old masters have all died off. (Something about they stopped having children. lol.) 

Sex crazed is perfect and I love the -6 for it, but I've found myself having more points and not enough picks. 

Could you add a high +6 Immortal Bimbo trait that you pick from the start only that lowers tech, lowers experience boost and lowers opinion but gives big boost to sex jobs and and maybe lowers consumer goods usage.

Or if someone could point me towards a guide showing me how to make a trait. Love the mod!

This is actually a fairly common issue. The way it's being addressed is with combination traits, where upwards of 3 traits often picked together are fully merged so they only take 1 pick. I'm not sure if they will make it into the next update, but it's pretty far completed.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:10 AM, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Also I just noticed the "Milk Farmers" civic tucked away in the civics file. I'm guessing this isn't properly implemented yet, but I definitely can't wait until it is :D 

The milk farmers changes agriculture districts to give 1 farmer job, 1 housing, and 1 milk cow job. The reason it was cut for this version was Lithia couldn't figure out a way to make it work without breaking any other mod that interacted with districts, because it would have to overwrite base files.

9 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Is there gonna be another update? Or are we waiting on the Federation Update to add more to thos mod?

The next update is 90+% done, but Lithia is a busy gal so no promises on when she has the time to pack everything together, whip out the kinks, and get it uploaded. It should be before federations though.

Even though it taks some time for the update, I still want to stand up for all of us silent watchers that bookmarked this page and visit it daily to make sure that Lithia and her team do realize how very much grateful we are for all the effort you're putting into this project.

It is absolutely normal for projects to slow down after the initial modders excitement and I still want to thank you in the name of all stellaris lovers that you're doing all this work and giving your time to make Stellaris a better game for all of us who enjoy a more lewd way of playing games.

Thank you!

And don't be afraid to take the time you need. Working should never feel like a chore and even though it might seem that there are a lot of people that keep asking "when will it be updated" there is also a hell of a lot people simply being thankful in silence!

On 12/14/2019 at 12:22 AM, Tamwin5 said:

The milk farmers changes agriculture districts to give 1 farmer job, 1 housing, and 1 milk cow job. The reason it was cut for this version was Lithia couldn't figure out a way to make it work without breaking any other mod that interacted with districts, because it would have to overwrite base files.

While I don't know exactly how it's pulled off, but perhaps something similar to how District Overhaul or mods like Unique Ascension Perks or.. I THINK one of the many civics/tradition overhauls does it where the civic simply grants a new district type instead of replacing the vanilla district might be simplest. Yes, then people could build either-or, but... small price to pay for compatibility, yes? If it's not that simple then I apologize, I'm most certainly not a modder in general let alone for stellaris. Otherwise? What above poster said, thank you so much for ya'll's work on this mod, I adore it.

16 hours ago, Embarec said:

While I don't know exactly how it's pulled off, but perhaps something similar to how District Overhaul or mods like Unique Ascension Perks or.. I THINK one of the many civics/tradition overhauls does it where the civic simply grants a new district type instead of replacing the vanilla district might be simplest. Yes, then people could build either-or, but... small price to pay for compatibility, yes? If it's not that simple then I apologize, I'm most certainly not a modder in general let alone for stellaris. Otherwise? What above poster said, thank you so much for ya'll's work on this mod, I adore it.

I think that would still issues like how to define how many of these new districts a planet can have. It would require a brand new set of tile deposits to make it work.

Maybe just change the civic to add a milk cow job to agriculture districts rather than a full overwrite, so it would be 2 farm jobs, 2 housing and 1 milk cow job? Sort of how agricultural idyllic adds housing? Only messed with mods, haven't made one myself so I'm not even sure it could be done that way without issues.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:10 PM, Sybian said:

So the only building I have is the milk farms. I have the civic that allows for additional concubines but I've yet to see them, looking at the pictures I seem to be not getting a lot of content. Is there some issue or load order I have that is messing with the mod maybe?

Thanks! Also love this, it's the only reason I'm playing stellaris again. 

I'm still sorting by alphabetical and I've had most if not all content work. most mod creators are still designing around that system so I'd grab the sorter program that's out there. just search for it and one of the first options should be a paradox forum page that has a link to it.

1 hour ago, WarTurtleofAkatosh said:

I'm still sorting by alphabetical and I've had most if not all content work. most mod creators are still designing around that system so I'd grab the sorter program that's out there. just search for it and one of the first options should be a paradox forum page that has a link to it.

So load first or last? And is the top priority or not?

6 hours ago, Sybian said:

So load first or last? And is the top priority or not?

The sorter i use does it reverse alphabetically. its one of the last mods in the list. the new launcher reversed which way it loaded mods. I think it functions like most games I've used mods with now, bottom overwrites top, but it could be the other way around i dont really remember.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already or not but, setting prostitution to 'Supported' in the Policies section states that your monthly energy credits will be taxed by 10%. What actually happens in game though is that all sources that generate energy credits (like generator districts, mining stations, dyson spheres, etc.) get taxed 10% individually.

Is this intended, or is there a way to make it so that only the total monthly energy credits are taxed after everything has been added up?

On 11/20/2019 at 2:55 AM, MarianTheSharkFace said:

ok ive got a problem im a fanatic xenophile empire with the xeno-compatibility perk, i have 5 different species in my empire but still after 50 years they dont interbreed. Do you know why?

Same, I've had the perk in game for around 40 years and no hybrids have appeared, there also only appears to be 1 hybrid species galaxy wide