Jump to content
Lithia<3

[mod] [Stellaris] Lustful Void - WIP

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@Lithia<3 @Zaroth_0 Maybe a new caraveneer could be introduced or a few that dabble in sexual toys or even slaves. They would sell all the common kink items that would grant different modifiers. I think it would be up to the writing to really make it work.

There is a mod called Slavery Expanded that kinda does that, but its badly coded and causes long pauses at the start of each month.

Link to post

Thanks.

But it took me a while to figure out what the readme exactly wants due to wording.

The Elves of Stellaris archive is generally located at \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\915432220.

 

Copy the Elves of Stellaris folder into your mods folder.

Open the archive located at \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\915432220. That is the Elves of Stellaris Steam Download.

Extract everything except descriptor.mod into the Elves of Stellaris folder inside your mods folder.

Copy the files from "Patch" into the Elves of Stellaris folder.

 

If you delete the archive as the readme suggests Steam will redownload it unless the user unsubscribes from the mod.

That means since it has the same internal name the stellaris launcher will find two .mod files loading the same mod two times. Once with and once without the patch.

Better is it to go to https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915432220, log into your steam account and unsubscribe.

Or edit the "Elves of Stellaris.mod" file that comes with the patch archive to say something different than

name="Elves of Stellaris"

 

 

Oh and btw. It is generally not the best idea to mess with someone elses mod.

Therefore Patches mostly are done with a separate mod that loads before the mod that shall be loaded by adding something like !!! in front of the name which a clausewitz launcher rates higher than numbers and letters.

Link to post

is it possible to add a civic that makes it possible to be able to invade for breeding purposes? would be cool to be like "devouring swarm" but instead of eating the pops you enslave them as breeeders.

 

 

another thig: is this compatible with NSC2?

Link to post
5 hours ago, Rasthal said:

another thig: is this compatible with NSC2?

Theoretically yes as there should be no conflicting files.

But when my attempts to start a game were successful and did not result in a crash I ended up with a starting system without any stored resources (minerals, energy, ...), ships or even an outpost around the sun.

Plus every building was unlocked and be able to put into the building queue even though I had no resources as previously mentioned.

 

So I'd say no.

Link to post
40 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

Theoretically yes as there should be no conflicting files.

But when my attempts to start a game were successful and did not result in a crash I ended up with a starting system without any stored resources (minerals, energy, ...), ships or even an outpost around the sun.

Plus every building was unlocked and be able to put into the building queue even though I had no resources as previously mentioned.

 

So I'd say no.

I tried it and it does work.

Link to post

This Sound incredibel ^^ Thank you for your hard work. 

 

I will try to use this with Glavius Ai and see how it works.

I followed your instruction in regards to the incompatible Sections and deleted the Acension perks file and folder from your mod and changed the one line in Glavius, it seems the only needed change as it doesnt touch the other things.

 

Lets see how and if at all this works out :)

Link to post
11 hours ago, Rasthal said:

is it possible to add a civic that makes it possible to be able to invade for breeding purposes? would be cool to be like "devouring swarm" but instead of eating the pops you enslave them as breeeders.

Mhm something like that is planned.

 

7 hours ago, laurentius1978 said:

Just out of curiosity, what kind of events are being planned?

Look at the "road map", it should give you a basic idea. ;)

 

1 hour ago, Anonyshadow said:

@JesusKreist What is NSC2?

 

@Zaroth_0 @Lithia<3 I was thinking you could add a special unit to the more... sexually aggressive species. An army unit that does morale damage and you can kind of figure out how they do that. I was thinking many things could be done potentially with the combat systems in place. Boarding party ships, ground combat events, etc. I am currently testing out a ground combat mod that adds in a bunch of new troop types, so it wouldn't really be much of a stretch to add this morale damaging army just make them restricted to certain civics/traits/government type.

 

I also am going to suggest again my idea of sexy diplomacy which I believe you are already looking into it mayhaps? Including some lewd dialogue and pictures to make your sexual empire's diplomacy feel more... sexual lol.

NSC2 is this basically.

 

Also everything else you mentioned has some or other form of idea in the ideas folder...like lewd power armor to distract the enemy and do a lot of morale damage is just one example.

Link to post

I feel like i played enough Species Civics Traits combinations to be able to give some feedback :)

First of im really impressed, not only does it run with no performance impact that i noticed but i also havent encountered bugs. 

 

First i have no idea about the technical side of things but applying those buffs debuffs on species .... well 

I surely forced things with going syncretic and one species having that womb to get pregnant with xeno children and the other species with the sperm to get xeno females pregnant in order to test how the system works but thanks to all the buffs debuffs after just 30 years ingame .. Oh boy ...

Not only do i have 6 different species now but each has like 3 different subspecies on each of my planets leaving me with like over 30 entries (different species) in my species menu making it unusable already in this run XD

 

On a standard Empire i had quite to opposite experience with pretty much nothing being different from without the mod besides godly traits until i forced things, of course this is a wip mod so im excited to see what is to come.

 

My second small complain is that alot of those extra traits so far feel quite double three times there. Of course there all different but it still feels abit much and surely they are intended for more specific roleplay situations but making them feel abit more unique from another for me atleast would feel better. Or maybe just balanced them more around vanilla as the vanilla variants feel underpowered compared to yours (Maybe if possible change vanilla traits to better integrate and reduce the number) :)

 

But those things aside i have great fun with this mod and look forward for things to come.

Thanks for your hard work on this mod ^^

Link to post
1 hour ago, Anonyshadow said:

An army unit that does morale damage and you can kind of figure out how they do that. I was thinking many things could be done potentially with the combat systems in place.

A level of this exists. As Lith mentioned, the lewd power armor will grant at least defensive armies. Most versions are mediocre apart from morale damage except special capital only ones. They're usually eye candy for important people, not real combatants.
Most slaver empires can access basically sacrificial rape bait offense units that are mediocre to bad in most respects, but devastate enemy morale.
And harem makers will have unique new boot units only buildable from their males, meaning they'll have a low cap. Inexperienced, but well equipped troops bolstered by a hell of a lot of zeal and eager to prove themselves, knowing they'll come home to a lot of girls throwing themselves at them. Along with whatever ones they caught during their campaigns.

There will be more, of course.

Link to post

Had been planning on something like this before burnout hit me following Megacorp, but it seems like I've been beaten to it in every way and then some. 😅

 

Suppose that means I can narrow my focus onto working on an array of custom-made portraits I had also been planning on adding.

 

One request I'd like to make is for a "bio-compatible" trait of sorts. Functionally similar to the intercompatible traits, but themed for the whole species instead of just half of it.

 

Also kind of wish some of the traits weren't so expensive, but that's more personal preference of mine as I've always found lower cost traits to be more fun to mix and match into interesting combinations.

Link to post
On 4/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, GrizwoldEX said:

One question.  Is there a value that I can edit somewhere to disable the hybrid race generation from Interbreeder traits? I like having All Male and All Female races with Intercompatible traits but the hybrid races that they generate can often throw a wrench in some plans.

 

5 hours ago, Amaranth_Scarlet said:

I surely forced things with going syncretic and one species having that womb to get pregnant with xeno children and the other species with the sperm to get xeno females pregnant in order to test how the system works but thanks to all the buffs debuffs after just 30 years ingame .. Oh boy ...

Not only do i have 6 different species now but each has like 3 different subspecies on each of my planets leaving me with like over 30 entries (different species) in my species menu making it unusable already in this run XD

 

I'm glad to see there's others with my problem. The intercompatible womb/sperm traits are nice, but I do wish there was a way to disable hybrids. I've been trying to play as an empire with syncretic evolution with my main species being all female and having intercompatible womb, and the syncretic species being all male. However, keep getting so many hybrids that it gets hard to keep track of them all. Perhaps you could make a version of the trait that allows interspecies breeding, but hybrids don't happen?

However, I'm glad to see a great spiritual successor to Sexual Gameplay! Thank you, and keep up the hard work!

Link to post
44 minutes ago, heartburn said:

 

 

I'm glad to see there's others with my problem. The intercompatible womb/sperm traits are nice, but I do wish there was a way to disable hybrids. I've been trying to play as an empire with syncretic evolution with my main species being all female and having intercompatible womb, and the syncretic species being all male. However, keep getting so many hybrids that it gets hard to keep track of them all. Perhaps you could make a version of the trait that allows interspecies breeding, but hybrids don't happen?

However, I'm glad to see a great spiritual successor to Sexual Gameplay! Thank you, and keep up the hard work!

You should be able to disable them as is through the options menu, accessible under edicts.

Link to post
3 hours ago, Zaroth_0 said:

You should be able to disable them as is through the options menu, accessible under edicts.

Yes there is an option to hide the events.

That prevents the popups that notifies the player of the event but not the event itself. Meaning you still get hybrids but you aren't notified of new hybrids cluttering your already quite filled species tab.

Link to post

Have anyone had the intercompatible womb wildlife event triggered for them? Have been playing for more than 100 years but haven't seen it ones, everything else seems to be working as far as I can tell. 

 

Can it be the Mass Effect Civilisations - Asari mod that interfere in some way? Feels like everything should be broken if that was the case. Will start a new game and see what happens.

Link to post
8 hours ago, heartburn said:

I'm glad to see there's others with my problem. The intercompatible womb/sperm traits are nice, but I do wish there was a way to disable hybrids. I've been trying to play as an empire with syncretic evolution with my main species being all female and having intercompatible womb, and the syncretic species being all male. However, keep getting so many hybrids that it gets hard to keep track of them all. Perhaps you could make a version of the trait that allows interspecies breeding, but hybrids don't happen?

 

4 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

Yes there is an option to hide the events.

That prevents the popups that notifies the player of the event but not the event itself. Meaning you still get hybrids but you aren't notified of new hybrids cluttering your already quite filled species tab.

 

You're right, there is no option to disable events yet. I'll make one tonight however...also the "temp traits" are just a temporary workaround until I find a better way. I just wanted to get it working so people can at least play while I do research. I mean it when I say this IS just a framework lol.

 

@ErikModi Like the main post says, they will need a patch and I've only had time to make that one so far.

 

@Doomsday8931 I'll look into it.

 

@CromeX It should, but you'll miss out on some content eventually.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...