12 hours ago, yumpinyiminy said:

I'm having some issues with hive minds with the nymphic hosts civic not getting the breeding offensive casus belli. Anything specific I should look for to figure out if there's a mod conflict somewhere?

Can you describe the situation in more detail please?? Such as what the status of the empire your wanting to enact the Breeding Offensive against is? Is it a overlord, or a subject, or is it independent? Also please post your modlist so we can actually answer the question of a conflict....

7 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Can you describe the situation in more detail please?? Such as what the status of the empire your wanting to enact the Breeding Offensive against is? Is it a overlord, or a subject, or is it independent? Also please post your modlist so we can actually answer the question of a conflict....

Right, sorry. They've always been independent when I've declared war on them. In the previous version of the mod when I made contact with a species, a notification would show up, saying that I have a breeding offensive casus belli on them. Now there's no indication of it triggering at all, let alone during the declare war screen.

Modlist in the spoiler:

Spoiler
  • ! Patch SSX Species Engineering
  • !!!!!No AI Biologic Ascension
  • !!!!!No Xeno Compatibility
  • !!!Universal Resource Patch
  • !Lustful Void
  • !Dimorphism - Cat Portraits LV Patch
  • !Dimorphism - Fox Portraits LV Patch
  • !Modifiers fix(2.3.*)
  • !SSX LV Patch
  • *Remastered Human Portraits
  • Abathur Voice Advisor
  • Animated Synthetics Portraits Expanded: Reborn
  • Animated Xirmian Portraits
  • Astronomical Emblem Pack
  • Beautiful Universve v2.0
  • Bigger Planet View
  • Collection of Cities
  • Diverse Rooms
  • Ethics and Civics Alternative
  • Expanded Stellaris Traditions
  • Flags : Emblems & Backgrounds
  • Godly Traits
  • Heavenly Bodies
  • Human Variety
  • Immortal Leaders Trait
  • Improved Music Player
  • Just More Flags (Achievement Compatible)
  • Just Name Lists
  • Kurogane 2.X ships and stations
  • Kagami Humans
  • Lustful Aliens 1.0
  • MVG Logical Vassalization
  • Megabuildings
  • More Trait Space
  • No leader level hard cap
  • Nod Virtual Assistant
  • Plentiful Traditions 2.3.3
  • Psionic Re-Expanded:Reborn [Beta]
  • Real Pop Ethics Shifting
  • Strega 2.X ships and stations
  • Sexy Male Xenos
  • Sexys Xenos
  • Sexys Xeno Cities
  • Sexys Xenos Countries
  • Sexys Xenos Traits and More
  • Simple Leader Skill Icons
  • Stargate - Goa'uld Ships
  • Synthetic Evolution portraits unchanged
  • TALL WHITE 2.X ships and stations
  • Talking Non-Humanoid Portraits
  • UI Overhaul 1080p Plus
  • Ultimate Eldar Namelist
  • Unique Ascension Perks
  • Unique Initial Systems
  • VF's Buildings
  • Vanilla Dimorphism
  • VitessDL's Expanded Traits
  • War Name Variety (2.0 - The Invasion Begins)
  • Zyralynn species: Zamite
  • zAllinOne

I omitted the music mods I have as I'm assuming they have no bearing on that.

Edit: Upon further inspection/testing. It seems that Sexy Male Xenos causes the casus belli conflict, which is weird because neither of them have an overlap in their casus belli files.

19 hours ago, FreshOutOfSemen said:

Is anyone making more lore friendly portraits? 
Anime just takes me out of the immersion, is anyone making some NSFW aliens? 

If you mean in the Vanilla style then not currently to my knowledge. However Nessa did do some work on making the vanilla portraits NSFW. You'll want to look up Real Human Slaves & Real Humanoid Slaves. Though if you want them to be naked all the time then you'll have to do some editing.

Spoiler

On 9/14/2019 at 3:49 PM, Starfire12 said:

Do you have any plans to re-add the Sexy Machine Portrait sets that were in one of the no longer compatible mods? I'm planning to play as Rogue Synths and for those they would fit very well.

Try Heavenly Bodies (http://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/18637) or SSX for some good options.

If you do Rogue Servitor, bear in mind it will not work correctly with MF Cyber Wombs, at least not in its current form.  It will work correctly until you genetically modify a species, and then the MF will begin spitting out new robot species instead of your main species, which are "robotic," but treated as biotrophies... its a mess.

Can someone please explain what the patches do?

Readme says:

These patches will make pops change gender as well when you use one of these (All female,
all male, futanari) traits. If you don't use them, only leaders will change.

Use one of what... Is it if such trait is gained... the pop is automatically a female or a male (gender because of traits and the patches just include portraits and races from other mods) otherwise it's only the leaders that has a gender change based on the trait's they have....

Or what does it refer to?

2 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Can someone please explain what the patches do?

Use one of what... Is it if such trait is gained... the pop is automatically a female or a male (gender because of traits and the patches just include portraits and races from other mods) otherwise it's only the leaders that has a gender change based on the trait's they have....

Or what does it refer to?

Now this could be wrong, but it means that the pops in the planet view will change to be appropriately male or female, and without those decisions and traits only do things to leaders.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:09 AM, snarfies said:

Try Heavenly Bodies (http://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/18637) or SSX for some good options.

If you do Rogue Servitor, bear in mind it will not work correctly with MF Cyber Wombs, at least not in its current form.  It will work correctly until you genetically modify a species, and then the MF will begin spitting out new robot species instead of your main species, which are "robotic," but treated as biotrophies... its a mess.

Thanks for the info!

The most resent Dev Diary looks interesting about dividing civics into 'Origins' backgrounds and 'Civics'. What sort of origins should we think up for the future of Lustful Void. 

Here's a idea:

Origin

Sex Resort Awakening

Your Species was engineered by another to be the perfect sex workers at a advance sexual resort. However at some point your home world resort was abandoned at some point, but your species endured. Now you have achieved sentience and wonder what happened to your creators and if you can have orgies once more.

2 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Very Nice. Question though: Will the update be save-breaking?? I've been considering starting a new run....

Honestly if Paradox is going to be putting through the origins overhaul like they've been teasing, I feel like this mod (along with just about every other ethics/civics mod) will be relatively nonfunctional without a rewrite.

Gotta love how the devs just casually rework core functions of the game on a whim.

27 minutes ago, yumpinyiminy said:

Honestly if Paradox is going to be putting through the origins overhaul like they've been teasing, I feel like this mod (along with just about every other ethics/civics mod) will be relatively nonfunctional without a rewrite.

Gotta love how the devs just casually rework core functions of the game on a whim.

Actually just the opposite, and we've got a good couple of months usually after the announcement comes out before the next update and expansion. also Origins are becoming their own separate thing from Civics. For the most part the mod should still function unless Paradox goes about changing alot of the traits/civics systems as well. We'll need to wait and see what they change on the back end of things first though.

Also I was referring to the Mod's update not the game's.