4 hours ago, Froggy said:

So I was looking at this and noticed that you added stuff to 00_citizen_types and that got me thinking... vanilla game already has "domestic servitude" as a slavery subset, maybe you could add "sexual servitude" as well?  No amenities bonus, but instead gives happiness and multiplies any genetic birthrate bonuses (only for those races that can interbreed, of course).

Apparently the slavery mechanics are hard coded into the game. No way to add more options. The best workaround I have seen is a civic that modifies slave pops and has +1 civic points baked in so it does not take up a civic slot.

2 minutes ago, lordofpie7000 said:

Oh boy another update by paradox to break literally every mod ever.

Thanks for working on this mod btw, I'm delighted to see a lewd stellaris mod of this scale is still being actively worked on.

Did it break mods again? ?

It'd be awesome if this can grow into a huge framework like sexlab for skyrim while other mods are built off the frame. For a while, stellaris modder have been modding alone. But with this community project, I'm sure we'll be getting lots of fun content.

10 hours ago, lordofpie7000 said:

Oh boy another update by paradox to break literally every mod ever.

Thanks for working on this mod btw, I'm delighted to see a lewd stellaris mod of this scale is still being actively worked on.

I had the same thought. Loaded up the mod manager and just cringed at all the red exclamation marks next to my mod list. 

Aside from a bad install when I got the story pack (apparently an old bug with Stellaris) I haven't seen any issues with my mods list so far. Roughly half of my mods list is already updated actually, and my own workshop mods seem to be undamaged near as I can tell so the damage might actually be pretty minimal this time around (thankfully).

I'm more sad about rerolling my galaxies to spawn the new features. Had some absolutely wonderful spawn locations for my empires the last time around.

Surprisingly, it seems 2.3 doesn't break a lot of stuff. The mod works without any error so far.

The feature added by new story pack seems to have potential for lewdness. Digging up some ancient alien milking facility for example.

2 hours ago, docbarky said:

Surprisingly, it seems 2.3 doesn't break a lot of stuff. The mod works without any error so far.

The feature added by new story pack seems to have potential for lewdness. Digging up some ancient alien milking facility for example.

That would be... inecessary..  as we can build our own, but is very good story it maybe can find something wich can help.

Is a good oportunity to get a lewd storys and maybe add some artifacts, we can add one wich cause desire at the empire it hold the artifact with positive and negative opinion buff (same as horny and lusty) and causes a CB for hostile empires (like the galatron itself), activating it can make growth speed and inmigration to your empire.

How about unearthing a tomb that not only contains the final resting place of some ancient nobility, but also the 'lust virus' they were infected with in life? Or perhaps an ancient laboratory working on genetics-altering super-tech? How about some ancient queen's staggeringly extensive golden dildo collection? Plenty of potential for adding traits, temporary modifiers, and/or resource piles. Just needs some creativity and inspiration.

My wife and me played for some six hours yesterday and she wants me to thank you for the wonderful mod.

Even though some of the fetishes were totally new to her (at least the extend of them taking a huge place in the mod like milking/Dairy farms etc.), she did enjoy playing her Sadistic-long-tongued-tentacle Monsters next to my classic lewd-mind-sexually-gifted-dominant Dark Elves. She is eager to see what will come next.

Again: Thank you!

Now we just have to reign over all this democratic scum next to us. So many democratic crusaders everywhere around our autocratic despotim...

A really tiny bug with milk cow policy (lv_milk_cows_policy). It seems the the increased upkeep is negative, causing it to give a bonus instead. Note that this might be fixed in the newest version.

Another bug I noticed is armies healing itself endless during invasion, causing their health to overflow and go into negative, killing them after enough time. I can't figure out what causes it. Maybe it was a rare vanilla bug that I triggered

1 hour ago, docbarky said:

Another bug I noticed is armies healing itself endless during invasion, causing their health to overflow and go into negative, killing them after enough time. I can't figure out what causes it. Maybe it was a rare vanilla bug that I triggered

I think it is vanila bug because i never have seen that and I have this mod. But I may be wrong. 

Found a real bug. It seems that democracy/oligarchy does not play well with the mod. When a new ruler is elected, they gain some new lustful void trait. It seems to be extreme high probability of gaining those. I tested with forced election. 3 times, no matter what traits the election screen shows, the newly elected will always get all the possible trait for their species.

I can't figure out how to edit the previous post, so apology for double posting.

Perhaps instead of using 'leader_potential_add', the traits are assigned by 'on_leader_spawned' event, based on chance? Looking at how vanilla psi traits are coded (id = utopia.2601), I think that might allow more control.

I believe the current version is causing scientists to not give their skill bonus when excavating archaeological sights. I have a few mods installed and turned them on one by one with a save where i could test and when i had the mod on the skill bonus was not applied.