The answer likely is yes.

But since mods that work for the drm-free version also work for pirated versions it's not very likely she'll answer since talk about or help for pirated versions is prohibited on LL.

Plus keep in mind many many MANY mods outside steam are actually stolen versions from the steam workshop. With no knowing about what has been altered and if a virus/trojan has been added.

Hi, i have the problem that i cant see the portraits in game, have i done something wrong? I Unzipped the lustful void.zip and the portrait patches.zip, and the files inside there in the mod folder. I can activate them through the stellaris launcher, and pick as a phenotype but the portraits are not shown. I play with the newest stellaris version.

1 hour ago, srx47 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.5a65aea5a0cf2ed73b14055f097a200b.png

!!Lustful_Void_(alt_event_img_v2).zip 29.27 MB · 7 downloads

for Lustful Void v0.4

Nice. Might have to overwrite a couple of the base images with some of those.

1 hour ago, Hassfresse2000 said:

Hi, i have the problem that i cant see the portraits in game, have i done something wrong? I Unzipped the lustful void.zip and the portrait patches.zip, and the files inside there in the mod folder. I can activate them through the stellaris launcher, and pick as a phenotype but the portraits are not shown. I play with the newest stellaris version.

The portrait patches are for Elves of Stellaris from the Steam Workshop, or SSX from this site. You won't see any portraits without one of those since all the patches do is make the portraits compatible with the male/female-only traits.

@Lithia<3

I have created a few civics some people may be interested in that could serve as a framework for interesting hive mind events. As well as a generic, non-serviles syncretic evolution alternative.

In total there are:

> Three hive breeder civics that start with male/female-only or brood parasite traits, can assimilate from game start, have a pop raiding bombardment stance, and can declare a "breeding offensive" total war against other empires. Along with some opinion modifiers when interacting with other empires.

> A Symbiotic Evolution civic for hive minds that gives them a secondary species option at game start.

> A Parallel Evolution civic for regular empires that gives a secondary species options without the point-using serviles trait.

I've spliced them into my own game and so far they seem to work as intended if you're interested.

LV Addition.rar

2 hours ago, Raana said:

@Lithia<3

I have created a few civics some people may be interested in that could serve as a framework for interesting hive mind events. As well as a generic, non-serviles syncretic evolution alternative.

In total there are:

> Three hive breeder civics that start with male/female-only or brood parasite traits, can assimilate from game start, have a pop raiding bombardment stance, and can declare a "breeding offensive" total war against other empires. Along with some opinion modifiers when interacting with other empires.

> A Symbiotic Evolution civic for hive minds that gives them a secondary species option at game start.

> A Parallel Evolution civic for regular empires that gives a secondary species options without the point-using serviles trait.

I've spliced them into my own game and so far they seem to work as intended if you're interested.

LV Addition.rar 17.77 kB · 5 downloads

Do i add these to the current mod or remove some files?

1 hour ago, VoidBot said:

Do i add these to the current mod or remove some files?

common/scripted_triggers/lv_scripted_triggers.txt

and

common/opinion_modifiers/lv_opinion_modifiers.txt

have to be merged into the existing mod files manually.

Everything else can be dropped into the mod folder directly.

Had an issue upgrading to the new version, with a repeatable crash:

I wiped out all the old LV folders/files, as well as Sexy Xenos and Elves of Stellaris, since the old version's patches required manually messing with those.  I get a repeatable crash at 93% loading. 

Having removed all other mods, it appears the issue is some manner of conflict between this mod, Real Space, Elves of Stellaris, and their associated patches.  I think it may be some sort of conflict between the Elves-Real Space patch and the Elves-LV patch.  The three don't seem to be playing nicely together, in any event.

@Raana They look good!

I was going to add things for hive-minds much later, so if you want I can integrate your additions into the next update. Like I said I do plan on making stuff for hive-minds eventually (since it's one of my personal favorite empire types), but it's something I'll do later.

3 hours ago, Raana said:

common/scripted_triggers/lv_scripted_triggers.txt

and

common/opinion_modifiers/lv_opinion_modifiers.txt

have to be merged into the existing mod files manually.

Everything else can be dropped into the mod folder directly.

i messed it up ^^U might as will wait for it then

4 hours ago, snarfies said:

Yeah:  The exact same mod.

If you mean an alternate download source, you'll want http://stellaris.smods.ru/

Excellent, thanks.

Prefer to avoid drm-infected mods whenever possible.

On topic; are the all female/male traits working as intended as they are right now?
In the face of the flood of growth-boosting traits, a -20% growth penalty doesn't actually seems that severe. In fact, it's barely noticable considering it's a species that, as I understand it, needs to breed with alien races in order to reproduce?

Furthermore, is it really necessary to have two tiers of most of the traits? It just feels so cluttered. :)

@duy177 That usually happens when there's a broken event table. The current version works fine as far as I know, so try this:

1. You said it's the only mod in the folder, so delete everything in (...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\).

2. Reinstall the game or if you use steam do this: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

3. Download the latest version of the mod, extract the folder and .mod file to the mod folder and try again.

@bearlyAlive Pop growth kind of covers that...but if you want different species to increase it, it's probably better to create a planet modifier to boost growth. I didn't really add too many things like that since you can get pretty overpowered pop growth already.

11 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Excellent, thanks.

Prefer to avoid drm-infected mods whenever possible.

On topic; are the all female/male traits working as intended as they are right now?
In the face of the flood of growth-boosting traits, a -20% growth penalty doesn't actually seems that severe. In fact, it's barely noticable considering it's a species that, as I understand it, needs to breed with alien races in order to reproduce?

Furthermore, is it really necessary to have two tiers of most of the traits? It just feels so cluttered. :)

As their new descriptions say, they don't specifically "need" other species to reproduce anymore. Also, there's a guide on how to disable traits on the discord server, you can get the link on the main post.

4 hours ago, VoidBot said:

i messed it up ^^U might as will wait for it then

The two files I mentioned need to be opened in a text editor, and the lines from the files I posted copied into the text files from the mod. The rest of the files I posted should just be able to be copied directly into the !!Lustful Void folder.

4 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

@Raana They look good!

I was going to add things for hive-minds much later, so if you want I can integrate your additions into the next update. Like I said I do plan on making stuff for hive-minds eventually (since it's one of my personal favorite empire types), but it's something I'll do later.

Go ahead. It's why I posted them. ?

You're not the only one who likes the concept either. I actually got the idea because I wanted to play as a bit of a typical invasive brood parasite hive mind driven to integrate the pops of other species as brood hosts. At least when I wasn't playing my primary human + xenos empire. So I dug into the files to see if it was possible.

I actually wanted to tie events to planetary invasions for the three breeder civics, where you'd get some lewd imagery both on planetfall and on conquering the planet, but I'm not sure what event calls that would require.

While testing I did notice that the brood parasite notifications don't seem to be firing like they used to though. I had my parasites paired up with an all-female species and, while I got the notification that a mono-gendered species was breeding with xenos, there was nothing for the brood parasites themselves.

Edit: In hindsight I wonder if I should've given the breeder civics combat bonuses like Devouring Swarms get. Because while the opinion penalties aren't as bad in most cases they still aren't liked by anyone (though maybe a species with Sex Crazed should get a counter opinion bonus).

1 hour ago, Lithia<3 said:

@Raana Alright I'll add them then...I'll also look into why the brood parasite events are not firing.

Another potential issue I noticed after starting a proper playthough is the dom/sub and sadistic/masochistic trait pairing event notifications seem to trigger every time a qualifying pop grows on a qualifying planet. Compared to the interbreeder trait event notifications which fire only once per planet.

It's not a big deal early on, but I can imagine it getting a bit spammy after a few colonies are established.