19 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

This is maybe a dumb question.  What is ABC animation?  Every search I do on Google for "SexLab ABC animations" bring me to A"Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC)", but on the main page it gives a warning and say it is incompatible with Animal SOS.

I really want to try the Animal SOS ABC, but so far it make me crash, so I'm missing something and I'd like to find out what it is to make it work.

Thanks.

Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC) Has a different approach. Makes changes to skeleton.hkx on which animations are based. ABC only works with specially designed animations, and provides more opportunities for animation developers. At that time, Animal SOS SE does not provide these capabilities, but works on older animations, and the idle. I added Animal SOS + ABC which can be selected in the Creature Framework for cases when you want to have Physics Animal SOS in idle mode and ABC in animation mode. I'm not really following the ABC update so there may be errors from Animal SOS due to the fact that bones have been added to skeleton.hkx and they are missing skeleton.nif. This causes the game to crash. If this happens, write, I will update the skeleton of Animal SOS.

Thanks for both you answers :) .

I gave a try but CTD in presence of horses :(.  Werewolf did not seems to affect the game, actually I believe it was the normal mesh that was showing.  But I did like the CBPC bulge when it was hitting the wall of my belly, very well done 😉.

Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Thanks for both you answers :) .

I gave a try but CTD in presence of horses :(.  Werewolf did not seems to affect the game, actually I believe it was the normal mesh that was showing.  But I did like the CBPC bulge when it was hitting the wall of my belly, very well done 😉.

Thanks again.

do you have ABC or other modifications installed that change horses or horse skeletons?

3 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

do you have ABC or other modifications installed that change horses or horse skeletons?

No, I have the normal horse with MNC.  I use 3BBB body and I have around 16000 animations including billy's which are supposed to work with ABC but once again with Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC).  Honestly I was under the impression ABC was a bone structure and I have the latest XPMSE.   I'm probably missing something important 🤔

Hey, just a quick question. Are the lady dragons supposed to have physics and collision applied to their dragon holes? Not that it really matters in the end, dragons rarely get a chance to actually initiate anything with my character anyway, not even mentioning dragon on dragon action, but in my endless testing of animations and figuring out if everything works properly, I've never actually gotten any of the dragoness slits to react to being stuffed by another dragon or somebody's body while being used as a toy.

15 hours ago, Blotchyena said:

Hey, just a quick question. Are the lady dragons supposed to have physics and collision applied to their dragon holes? Not that it really matters in the end, dragons rarely get a chance to actually initiate anything with my character anyway, not even mentioning dragon on dragon action, but in my endless testing of animations and figuring out if everything works properly, I've never actually gotten any of the dragoness slits to react to being stuffed by another dragon or somebody's body while being used as a toy.

The collision of female Dragons has so far been added in a limited form, due to the peculiarities of CBPC - CBP Physics, namely the inability to restrict bone movement. It looks like let's say in some cases not very much.

and add manually \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Spoiler

NPC Head [Head]

##############################################################################

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

This adds a collision to the character's head. Which works for with female Dragons. You will also need Horny creatures of Skyrim SE for suitable animations.

18 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

The collision of female Dragons has so far been added in a limited form, due to the peculiarities of CBPC - CBP Physics, namely the inability to restrict bone movement. It looks like let's say in some cases not very much.

and add manually \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Hide contents

NPC Head [Head]

##############################################################################

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

This adds a collision to the character's head. Which works for with female Dragons. You will also need Horny creatures of Skyrim SE for suitable animations.

All of the CollisionConfig lines that you have listed in the installation instructions of the mod have already been included, somehow. I don't know how, since I never added them, but they're all there.

These lines:

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

are the last entry in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt, though once again, I never added them myself. They were all included automatically. Are they supposed to be there by default or do I need to add them multiple times in the .txt file?

In any case it looks like it's not doing anything. The dragoness doesn't react being penetrated at all.

I included the file, if you want to take a look at it. CBPCollisionConfig.txt

15 hours ago, Blotchyena said:

All of the CollisionConfig lines that you have listed in the installation instructions of the mod have already been included, somehow. I don't know how, since I never added them, but they're all there.

These lines:

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

are the last entry in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt, though once again, I never added them myself. They were all included automatically. Are they supposed to be there by default or do I need to add them multiple times in the .txt file?

In any case it looks like it's not doing anything. The dragoness doesn't react being penetrated at all.

I included the file, if you want to take a look at it. CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Is there a response to inertia or gravity?

What is the language of the game? If not English. This can be a problem. Because CBPC - CBP Physics uses race names for identification.

2 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Is there a response to inertia or gravity?

What is the language of the game? If not English. This can be a problem. Because CBPC - CBP Physics uses race names for identification.

The game is in english. Female dragons I've encountered or spawned with spells/console commands don't have any special physics/collision/inertia that I've noticed.

maybe something failed ... but the giant when he wants to fuck crashes and the horse is empty ...

I followed the description all the way ... I think.

...and my brother lost his clothes...

it collides with ..  Creature_Schlongs_SE__1_0 ?

835294765_Kpkivgs.JPG.c438b427c38e581d5a3dbe24e5a91322.JPG