YaOi89

WIP: Femboys Race for New Vegas (GIGABYTE Femboy body port)

Decided to create new separate topic for this.

I always liked Oblivion GIGABITE Femboy body mod as it most detailed and anatomically correct from all I saw in this theme for bethesda games.

So, when I saw this topic: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118806-femboy-mod/ I decided to try and make a port to NV. It was my first full body port, but in my opinion it turned out quite pretty. It adapted to female head and hands seams.

I plan to make Femboys separate race with new body and new assets. Race is mostly male PC oriented as Femboys are actually complete males, but technically female sex will use the same assets, so player will be able to avoid dumb gender restriction of adult mods. I plan to use daughters of ares principle for armor switch - it's not perfect but most easy way to implement armor swap without deep scripting.

Race will use Head06 port by zzjay as I don't like how it looks with vanilla female head - vanilla F head for Fallout too much refers to adult badass woman, while in my opinion Femboy should look more anime-ish and cute.

Few WIP shots of the race:

Spoiler

enb-2019-03-27-12-53-05-98.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-12-57-15-99.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-04-30-67.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-58-29-47.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-58-40-85.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-59-02-55.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-59-58-51.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-19-58-26-94.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-19-58-39-90.jpg

Release date of first version fully depends on GIGABITE permission. I already asked for it, but while he was last online in january, I dunno how many time it may take to get answer.

UPD: Oh, I was little inattentive and didn't see actual Readme in mod archive (used to check it on mod page) and it says that mod free to use with credits. So no permissions issues; mod will be released pretty soon.

Thanks! Glad that mod has at least some interest.

Adapted few armors by Nessa for FemBoy body, most likely will add them to Doc Mitchel house (eh, again).

Raider armor is modular, all parts are separate pieces and can be matched.

Spoiler

enb-2019-03-29-17-41-09-90.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-15-29-26.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-15-44-48.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-16-39-93.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-16-49-49.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-17-16-61.jpg

Actual race is ready, but I'm not sure I that I am ready to make vanilla refits again. I made it two (!) times in past few months for Apollo V2 and V3 body.

Lovely! i really like modular mesh pieces so i can fiddle with them in nifskope and stuff.

The race is something i've always struggled with, i just can't make my mind on which one i'm gonna use for whatever playthrough(that aside my need of adding/merging mods, i really need to stop that xd) i can hardly wait for this release, this might just be The One!

Aw yeah! I'm excited to see where this goes.

So, here's first version release: 

No armor swap system yet, but I hope I will add it in future.

If someone with to help with vanilla armor refits - you are welcome! :)

55 minutes ago, YaOi89 said:

vanilla armor refits

What do you mean by that? i know my way around Nifskope and outfit studio, but not blender, hell no, that shit's too complex, i might be able to help a bit.

3 minutes ago, Elconchetumare said:

What do you mean by that? i know my way around Nifskope and outfit studio, but not blender, hell no, that shit's too complex, i might be able to help a bit.

Refits - mean refits. Editing armor to fit certain body. So, refit - means edit model shape.

So yep, I only need people who able to work in Blender or another 3d software. Maybe OS could do the thing, but I am not sure about result.

Oh, yeah i figured what you meant, just came from trying it out, i thought you needed to just change the shape of outfits you had, well, i'm afraid i can't help, i wish i could tho, this looks really promising.

Btw, i love the eyes! best i've seen in all NV modding.